NATION

PASSWORD

Kyrian Foreign Inquiries Office | Q&A ~ IC & OOC

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Kyria
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Kyrian Foreign Inquiries Office | Q&A ~ IC & OOC

Postby Kyria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Commonwealth of Kyria
Foreign Inquiries Office

"Unus pro omnibus, omnes pro uno."

The Commomwealth of Kyria, often called simply Kyria, is a federal directorial constitutional republic situated in North America. It is a federal state of 13 prefectures, each consisting of 8 districts. It is neighboured by the Republic of California in the west, the United Mexican States in the south and Canada in the north. The Commonwealth has a population of 213 million people and a population density of 38.03/km². The Commonwealth is a global power and competes with multiple spheres of influence, blocs and alliances over the resources of Earth.

Kyria is a democratic country with a unicameral legislature and an executive office embodied by a council of eight non-party politicians. Within the Federal Council is the position of Federal Chancellor, a ceremonial position with no powers on its own. The current Chancellor is one Dr Arthur T. Byrne, the Councillor of Health.
As per new orders following increased interaction with the omniverse and the plethora of countries & nations inhabiting it, the Foreign Inquiries Office has been established to answer questions submitted by other states’ leaders and/or citizens. All are free to submit questions, but the Commonwealth retains the right to refuse to answer a question. The Office also recommends that no more than two questions be submitted by a country/nation at a time.
OOC Rules & Notes:
— Clearly state/differentiate whether a question is IC or OOC.
— Be civil. Do not engage in unsavoury behaviour.
— Rules and rulings set fourth by moderation must be respected.
— One may direct questions to specific persons.
REPUBLIC OF KYRIA ΔΗΜΟΚΡΑΤΊΑ ΚῩ́ΡΕΙᾹΣ
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:49 pm

What is your view on Victor Nets nation change and efforts to somewhat deradicalize.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Hystaria wrote:What is your view on Victor Nets nation change and efforts to somewhat deradicalize.

//OOC
Is this OOC or IC?
MT 'modern Byzantium' blending Orwell and Mirror’s Edge with NazCentBol-esque Blue Helmet neoimperialism and tacticool Stormtrooperesque faceless legions.
Capital: Constantinople | President: Ioánnis Bardanes | Religion: Orthodox Christianity | Factbook | Map | News

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Kyria wrote:
Hystaria wrote:What is your view on Victor Nets nation change and efforts to somewhat deradicalize.

//OOC
Is this OOC or IC?

OOC:Sorry, IC. If ou want OOC, thats fine
/skip
Last edited by Hystaria on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:56 pm

"I personally view it to be a front and a ploy. VictorNet is a malevolent machine that clearly shows no regard for human life and ethical behaviour. My colleagues on the Federal Council agree that we should remain wary in dealing with VictorNet until there is definitive proof that his goals, ethics and policies have changed for the better."
Federal Chancellor and Councillor of Health, Dr Arthur T. Byrne

Deltanium
Envoy

Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:01 pm

“Mr. Byrne, which party in Deltia do you personally support?”

-Arnold Parker, Deltian Journalist
Last edited by Deltanium on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:09 pm

OOC: what do think of my efforts of helping other nations fact books around me. Complimenting some. Talking directly into telegram about heir government and helping inconsistency? Etc. Is it annoying or?

Or does it seem fake or flawed?
Astoriya is a good example
Last edited by Hystaria on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Deltanium wrote:“Mr. Byrne, which party in Deltia do you personally support?”

"I personally am in support of the Liberal Democratic Union, as most of its core ideals align with my own. I am not the greatest supporter of neoliberalism, however, and I am pro-choice. The Christian League of Deltia have my sympathies, despite my lack of faith and Christian connection. I do wish there was wider support amongst the parties of an expansion of the welfare budget."

Hystaria wrote:OOC: what do think of my efforts of helping other nations fact books around me. Complimenting some. Talking directly into telegram about heir government and helping inconsistency? Etc. Is it annoying or?

Astoriya

//OOC
I personally approve of it, though I think you should examine your own nation’s stuff a bit more. Maybe slim down things and make them more digestible. I haven’t properly read through your factbooks, I admit, but I find the lore ludicrous from what I have read. No offence.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:20 pm

Kyria wrote:
Deltanium wrote:“Mr. Byrne, which party in Deltia do you personally support?”

"I personally am in support of the Liberal Democratic Union, as most of its core ideals align with my own. I am not the greatest supporter of neoliberalism, however, and I am pro-choice. The Christian League of Deltia have my sympathies, despite my lack of faith and Christian connection. I do wish there was wider support amongst the parties of an expansion of the welfare budget."

Hystaria wrote:OOC: what do think of my efforts of helping other nations fact books around me. Complimenting some. Talking directly into telegram about heir government and helping inconsistency? Etc. Is it annoying or?

Astoriya

//OOC
I personally approve of it, though I think you should examine your own nation’s stuff a bit more. Maybe slim down things and make them more digestible. I haven’t properly read through your factbooks, I admit, but I find the lore ludicrous from what I have read. No offence.

Ill make a simplified version soon.

But this is it.

Vikings raiding and down Western Africa settle near the tip of Antarctica, they lived around 500 pop, and left during the winter, because the summers are humanly possible.

Imperialism, Britain and Germany.

The colony in its later years found oil.

Became "free", I.E. Banana Republic

King revolution.

Now, neo imperialism, chaotic Economy.

In the future Hystaria finds a craft to get them to space.
/skip

Zwartdorp
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zwartdorp » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:23 pm

Greetings fellow nations.
De Republiek van Zwartdorp

Zwartdorp is a sovereign Boer Republic located in Swaziland. It was founded in 1837 by voortrekker colonists, who founded the settlement of Zwartdorp or "Black Village".

The zwartdorpan legislative body - the volksraad - is bicameral.

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm

Hystaria wrote:
Kyria wrote:"I personally am in support of the Liberal Democratic Union, as most of its core ideals align with my own. I am not the greatest supporter of neoliberalism, however, and I am pro-choice. The Christian League of Deltia have my sympathies, despite my lack of faith and Christian connection. I do wish there was wider support amongst the parties of an expansion of the welfare budget."

//OOC

Ill make a simplified version soon.

But this is it.

Vikings raiding and down Western Africa settle near the tip of Antarctica, they lived around 500 pop, and left during the winter, because the summers are humanly possible.

Imperialism, Britain and Germany.

The colony in its later years found oil.

Became "free", I.E. Banana Republic

King revolution.

Now, neo imperialism, chaotic Economy.

In the future Hystaria finds a craft to get them to space.
/skip

//OOC
As I said, incredibly ludicrous. I would recommend you talk to either Czech-Bohemia or Catholic Great Britain to sort out your lore.

Note: if you have a reply, send it via telegram.
Last edited by Kyria on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zitravgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zitravgrad » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:40 pm

"What is the status of Freemasonry in Kyria? Is it considered a religion in bureaucratic sense like in Zitravgrad?"
- Dr. Feodora Alexeievna Miroslavskaya, First Lady
❄ ❄ United Federation of Zitravgrad ❄ ❄
PMT/Early FT - Decopunk. Zitravgrad is a crowned republic in a planet somewhere else in the universe. The formerly wartorn nation keeps a facade of normalcy and order while enjoying the societal and cultural decadence that marks the new Roaring Twenties. The paranoid authoritarian government tries its best to uphold order in the face of uncertainty, while its people want nothing more than a breathing space. A deal that works, but maybe not in the long run. | My NS-Related Art | Hehe bad meme as flag
Providenska's Herald: "Publish or Perish" culture contributes to stress in academia | Public Smoking Ban revisited - authority urged to take it more seriously

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:59 am

Silver Commonwealth's Ministry of Foreign and Internal Affairs

To: Dr Arthur T. Byrne
From: The Ministry of Foreign and Internal Affairs, and Supercomputer Tom

Greetings, Dr Arthur T. Byrne

''Our ministers had a few questions in mind, and we would like to ask them to you, or some of your other ministers, if you are busy.''

''First, how is Confederate legacy generally viewed in Kyria? As far as I have heard, CSA conquered the Union in your timeline, and tried to make the North more Southern, but collapsed after almost a century.''

''Second, why do you allow a man like Danial W. Kyllehog be in politics? As far as I am sure, some of his beliefs are more fitting for a fascist, autocratic regime, than a liberal democracy, even if he claims to be a "centrist democrat". Stirring up ethnic tensions, eugenics, migration bans, assimilation of minorities, and bans on political organizations - does that all sound democratic to you?''

''And last, but not the least - What is Kyria's opinion on us? I know, that our both systems are different, and culture as well, but still, I am interested...''

May God bless you,

Supercomputer Tom
The General Secretary, and Eternal President of Silver Commonwealth
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:22 am

Zitravgrad wrote:"What is the status of Freemasonry in Kyria? Is it considered a religion in bureaucratic sense like in Zitravgrad?"
- Dr. Feodora Alexeievna Miroslavskaya, First Lady

“Freemasonry is considered a legitimate religious affiliation in the Commonwealth of Kyria. As such, it has the same societal privileges and status as any other religious affiliation. Freemason organisations are taxed and overseen by a section of this government, as are other organisations.”
Federal Chancellor and Councillor of Health, Dr Arthur Byrne

@Silver Commonwealth

“The Confederate States of America is remembered with mixed opinions, but has a blotched and stained legacy for the most part. Few wish for its resurrection, even in the south from where it spawned.”

“Whilst Mr Kyllehog has numerous opinions and views considered unsavoury and repugnant by many of our people and members in the government, he is entitled to his opinions and views and is free to express them as guaranteed by our constitution. Unfortunately, his presence has damaged the sanctity of some communities, but he cannot be held criminally liable as he had no direct part in any ensuing violence.”

“The Silver Commonwealth and its actions are viewed with disdain by the majority of Kyrians. The oppression endured by the common man and the outright barbarism practiced by the SC has seen to our relations deteriorate drastically. It is unlikely the SC and Commonwealth of Kyria will get along and maintain positive relations.”

— The Federal Council

Sebourg
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebourg » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:48 am

"What color do you think this dress is? Everyone says it's either black-and-blue or white-and-gold. But I'm colorblind, and I see it as white-and-green."

Princess Véronique, AKA "Vee"

Kyria
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyria » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:10 am

Sebourg wrote:"What color do you think this dress is? Everyone says it's either black-and-blue or white-and-gold. But I'm colorblind, and I see it as white-and-green."

“A pleasure to receive your question, Your Highness. I see the dress as black and blue. I believe a phenomenon occurred sometime in the last two decades over its colour, but I personally don’t get how it could be seen as anything other black and blue if one is not colourblind.”

Sebourg
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebourg » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 am

"Hi again! What is your opinion of cloning and other related biotechnologies? Just so you know, I'm not just the Princess of Sébourg, but also the founder and CEO of my own company called Veelife. Time after time, Veelife has blazed a path where no other company has dared to venture, setting the bar for groundbreaking innovations in biotech. We've now done things that were previously thought impossible, like grow fully-functional organs using DNA from a single strand of hair. I am confident that when this tech becomes mature enough, it will greatly improve life for lots of people."

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information