NATION

PASSWORD

Manasawala Regional Application Thread [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Manasawala Regional Application Thread [OPEN]

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Manasawala is a new roleplaying and worldbuilding region founded by Aziz Manasawala.

"Our History:
41 days ago, Scientist Aziz Manasawala discovered a planet. He named it after his name. He discovered something weird. There was a portal to that planet on earth. He pressed a button by mistake and many people got sucked into the Portal.

"Welcome to Planet Manasawala"- A parrot screeched......"

Many members had fled from India, during the Crisis of Feburary. Our Region is slowly progressing and is in process of building of its map. At present the region is very tiny and has no WAD yet. We are working to get a WIKI, but we need more pages, don't we? We would welcome All-Techs and ideologies (except Fascies).

1.Arabia
2.Pakhtunia
3.Bangla Bhoomi
4.Indies
5.Chinatown
6.Turk Cihan
7.Europa
8.Eastern
9.Foreign Islands
Code: Select all
IC Nation Name:
Capital:
Language:
Religion:
Currency:
Leader(s):
Government type:
Tech:
Ideology type:
RP Population:
Ethnic groups:
GDP [PPP]:
HDI:
Area in (sq.km):
Name and no of Islands:
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]:
Continent:
Main Source of Income:
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]:

Note: Our Region in Roleplays will be a Planet. It will be referred to as both Planet Manasawala or Indian Sovereigns.
Last edited by Tanwirid on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

APP EXAMPLE

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:36 pm

IC Nation Name: Tanwiri Emirate
Capital: al-Haydariyyah
Language: Arabic
Religion: Islam
Currency: Tanwiri Dinar [TED]
Leader(s): Emir Ali III
Government type: Emirate
Tech: MT
Ideology type: Theocracy and Monarchy
RP Population: 200 million
Ethnic groups: Arabs 80%, Turks 6%, Indians 4%, Persians 3%, Russians 3%, Abbysinians 2%, Others 2%
GDP [PPP]: $139,100
HDI: 0.953
Area in (sq.km): 100,000
Name and no of Islands: 3, ar-Reef, al-Isamiyyah, al-Muhima Island
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 1, Jabal Umayz
Continent: Arabia
Main Source of Income: Agriculture
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay, Mapping,Graphics Designing, Writing]: Writing, Mapping
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

APP EXAMPLE

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:17 pm

IC Nation Name: Amrushika
Capital: Khambadia
Language: Gujarati
Religion: Hinduism
Currency: Amrushikan Awes [PAA]
Leader: Shri Maheshbhai Joshi
Gov't Type: Protectorate
Tech: FT
Ideology Type: Conservative
Population: 12 million
Ethnic Groups: Gujarati, Europeans, Native Tribes (Amrushi)
GDP PPP: $69,942
HDI: 1.532
Size: 480, 092 sq. km
Islands: 3 islands - Tamba, Yuvadia, Karni
Mountains: 1 - Amrush Mountain Range
Continent: Indies
Main Source of Income: Tourism Industry
Talents: Leadership and Website Management
Last edited by Tanwirid on Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Anantpura
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Mar 14, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Anantpura » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:03 pm

IC Nation Name: Despite of Anantpura
Capital: Rajkanika
Language: Oudri, Anglican, Utkal Boli
Religion: Mitochondria is the powerhouse of cells
Currency: Tonkas
Leader(s): Omraj Vikramaditya
Government type: Despotate, Benevolent Plutocracy
Tech: ?
Ideology type: Conservative
RP Population: 2 billion
Ethnic groups: Oudri 49%, Khorotkal 21%, North Hindustani 11%, Anglican and European 19%
GDP [PPP]: $203,000
HDI:?
Area in (sq.km): 1.1 million sq.km
Name and no of Islands: Wheeler Island and Chilka Islands(3)
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: none
Continent: Bangla Bhoomi
Main Source of Income: Retail and Arms Manufacturing
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Role-play, Mapping, writing
Last edited by Anantpura on Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Empire of Karlsland
Attaché
 
Posts: 77
Founded: Sep 13, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Empire of Karlsland » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:46 pm

IC Nation Name: The Empire of Karlsland
Capital: Berlin
Language: Official: German, Unofficial: Danish, French, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Sorbian, Low German, Frisian, Lithuanian
Religion: Majority: 62.8% Protestant (Lutheran, Reformed, United), Minorities: 35.8% Roman Catholic, 1.2% Jewish
Currency: Karlsländer Papiermark
Leader(s): Emperor Frederick IV
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Tech: MT
Ideology type: Militarist, and Imperialist.
RP Population: 64,925,993
Ethnic groups: Mostly Germanics, poles, a minute population of french and danes, as well as some czechs, dutch, and lithuanians.
GDP [PPP]: (Using the 1910 German GDP per capita) 705
HDI: 54.23
Area in (sq.km): 540,857.54 km²
Name and no of Islands: see below answer.
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: not entirely sure however will check into it
Continent: Europa
Main Source of Income: Arms Manufacturing
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Just Roleplaying and a bit of writing
Last edited by Empire of Karlsland on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
For: Fascism, Right to own firearms, Right wing politics, & European Imperialism
Against: third wave feminism, LGBT extremism, leftists, communism, sjws, anti-fascists, Israel(But this doesn't mean I'm against jews.) Overview(still more to come)
Karlsland is NOT a Scandinavian nation I.E. NOT Denmark, Sweden, Norway or Finland, it's an alternate German Empire and NOT Nazi Germany. Our military equipment is MT, but uniforms are mostly 1940s PT.
95 People executed for mistaking Karlsland as a Nordic type nation.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:40 am

Anantpura wrote:IC Nation Name: Despite of Anantpura
Capital: Rajkanika
Language: Oudri, Anglican, Utkal Boli
Religion: Mitochondria is the powerhouse of cells
Currency: Tonkas
Leader(s): Omraj Vikramaditya
Government type: Despotate, Benevolent Plutocracy
Tech: ?
Ideology type: Conservative
RP Population: 2 billion
Ethnic groups: Oudri 49%, Khorotkal 21%, North Hindustani 11%, Anglican and European 19%
GDP [PPP]: $203,000
HDI:?
Area in (sq.km): 1.1 million sq.km
Name and no of Islands: Wheeler Island and Chilka Islands(3)
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: none
Continent: Bangla Bhoomi
Main Source of Income: Retail and Arms Manufacturing
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Role-play, Mapping, writing

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Anantpura,
You have been accepted.
Thank you
Last edited by Tanwirid on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:43 am

Empire of Karlsland wrote:IC Nation Name: The Empire of Karlsland
Capital: Berlin
Language: Official: German, Unofficial: Danish, French, Polish, Czech, Dutch, Sorbian, Low German, Frisian, Lithuanian
Religion: Majority: 62.8% Protestant (Lutheran, Reformed, United), Minorities: 35.8% Roman Catholic, 1.2% Jewish
Currency: Karlsländer Papiermark
Leader(s): Emperor Frederick IV
Government type: Constitutional Monarchy
Tech: MT
Ideology type: Militarist, and Imperialist.
RP Population: 64,925,993
Ethnic groups: Mostly Germanics, poles, a minute population of french and danes, as well as some czechs, dutch, and lithuanians.
GDP [PPP]: (Using the 1910 German GDP per capita) 705
HDI: 54.23
Area in (sq.km): 540,857.54 km²
Name and no of Islands: see below answer.
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: not entirely sure however will check into it
Continent: Europa
Main Source of Income: Arms Manufacturing
Optional Roleplay Sample:Pacific War of 2017(Was JPS in this thread)
The First Solar War(Was ZSE which was essentially just an FT version of JPS
Most recent rp also involving the ZSE which again is just JPS but in FT
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Just Roleplaying and a bit of writing

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Karlsland,
Please see your Telegram.
Thank you
Last edited by Tanwirid on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Indusse
Envoy
 
Posts: 271
Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 am

CODE: SELECT ALL
IC Nation Name: indusse
Capital: hindcity
Language: malayalam,english
Religion:hinduism
Currency: rupee
Leader(s): pressanajith
Government type:monarchy
Tech: sci-fi
Ideology type:CONSERVATIVE
RP Population: 24 billions
Ethnic groups: no specific
GDP [PPP]:234000$
HDI:¿
Area in (sq.km):2.5. million
Name and no of Islands: 3 , sloth island, munnuvir,cheloor
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: many main mountain mt.slothpeak
Continent: indies
Main Source of Income: IT
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: graphic designing
This is a post byindusse and I will never give up......
hosted and secured a 3rd position in 1st DE-COSTA INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL TOURNAMENT
AICB-2 CHAMPIONS

WA delegate of india twice.


WA DELEGATE OF INDIA
# southbay Riveria FC

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:38 am

Indusse wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
IC Nation Name: indusse
Capital: hindcity
Language: malayalam,english
Religion:hinduism
Currency: rupee
Leader(s): pressanajith
Government type:monarchy
Tech: sci-fi
Ideology type:CONSERVATIVE
RP Population: 24 billions
Ethnic groups: no specific
GDP [PPP]:234000$
HDI:¿
Area in (sq.km):2.5. million
Name and no of Islands: 3 , sloth island, munnuvir,cheloor
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: many main mountain mt.slothpeak
Continent: indies
Main Source of Income: IT
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: graphic designing

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Indusse,
You have been accepted.
Thank you
Last edited by Tanwirid on Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
South Bhoom
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Mar 20, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Bhoom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:51 am

IC Nation Name: South Bhoom
Capital: New Roman City
Language: Marathi, Sanskrit
Religion: Hinduism
Currency: South Bhoomian Dollar
Leader(s): President. Jayant Nagorikar
Government type: Republic
Tech: FT
Ideology type: liberal
RP Population: 1.793 billion
Ethnic groups: 56 % Hindu ,42% Christan,2% others
GDP [PPP]: 83.2 trillion
HDI: 83.84
Area in (sq.km): 5 billion
Name and no of Islands: 9 - King Shivam's island, Duke Sachin's island,andy Chan , Shin Hanshal,Duke Manoj's island,duke Kamlakars island, goddess, Giriraj island & Richard island
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 5 - mount Rushmore, moun sandy,mound Kailash,mount snap & mount shine
Continent: Bangla Bhoomi
Main Source of Income: cheese export and agriculture
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Graphic, writing
Last edited by South Bhoom on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 am

South Bhoom wrote:IC Nation Name: South Bhoom
Capital: New Roman City
Language: Marathi, Sanskrit
Religion: Hinduism
Currency: South Bhoomian Dollar
Leader(s): President. Jayant Nagorikar
Government type: Republic
Tech: FT
Ideology type: liberal
RP Population: 1.793 billion
Ethnic groups: 56 % Hindu ,42% Christan,2% others
GDP [PPP]: 83.2 trillion
HDI: 3.84
Area in (sq.km): 5 billion
Name and no of Islands: 9 - King Shivam's island, Duke Sachin's island,andy Chan , Shin Hanshal,Duke Manoj's island,duke Kamlakars island, goddess, Giriraj island & Richard island
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 5 - mount Rushmore, moun sandy,mound Kailash,mount snap & mount shine
Continent: Bangla Bhoomi
Main Source of Income: cheese export and agriculture
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: Graphic, writing

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear South Bhoom,
You have been accepted. Please check your TG soon.
Thank you
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Diltoni Republics
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Diltoni Republics » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:56 am

IC Nation Name: Diltoni Republics
Capital: Gideonton
Language: Dilonish
Religion: Gurnism
Currency: Diloni
Leader(s): President Emmanuel Miller
Government type: Unitary States
Tech: Modern
Ideology type: Conservative
RP Population: 38,800,000
Ethnic groups: Dilonish, Polish, English, Native Tribes
GDP [PPP]: $16,471
HDI: /Data Unavailable\
Area in (sq.km): 801,590 km²
Name and no of Islands: 0
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 8 [Mount Rombra, Mount Yesta, Mount Ruvesta, Mount Chiltin, Mount Sendla, Mount Crestar, Mount Frister, Mount Doname]
Continent: Europa
Main Source of Income: Basket Weaving
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: I am new to this game, so I don't know much. I will develop some skills on the way.

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:38 am

Diltoni Republics wrote:]IC Nation Name: Diltoni Republics
Capital: Gideonton
Language: Dilonish
Religion: Gurnism
Currency: Diloni
Leader(s): President Emmanuel Miller
Government type: Unitary States
Tech: Modern
Ideology type: Conservative
RP Population: 38,800,000
Ethnic groups: Dilonish, Polish, English, Native Tribes
GDP [PPP]: $16,471
HDI: /Data Unavailable\
Area in (sq.km): 801,590 km²
Name and no of Islands: 0
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 8 [Mount Rombra, Mount Yesta, Mount Ruvesta, Mount Chiltin, Mount Sendla, Mount Crestar, Mount Frister, Mount Doname]
Continent: Europa
Main Source of Income: Basket Weaving
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: I am new to this game, so I don't know much. I will develop some skills on the way.

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Diltoni Republics,
You have been accepted. Please check your TG soon.
Thank you
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Diltoni Republics
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Feb 12, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Diltoni Republics » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:40 am

Tanwirid wrote:
Diltoni Republics wrote:]IC Nation Name: Diltoni Republics
Capital: Gideonton
Language: Dilonish
Religion: Gurnism
Currency: Diloni
Leader(s): President Emmanuel Miller
Government type: Unitary States
Tech: Modern
Ideology type: Conservative
RP Population: 38,800,000
Ethnic groups: Dilonish, Polish, English, Native Tribes
GDP [PPP]: $16,471
HDI: /Data Unavailable\
Area in (sq.km): 801,590 km²
Name and no of Islands: 0
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 8 [Mount Rombra, Mount Yesta, Mount Ruvesta, Mount Chiltin, Mount Sendla, Mount Crestar, Mount Frister, Mount Doname]
Continent: Europa
Main Source of Income: Basket Weaving
Optional Roleplay Sample:
Any Other Talents [Roleplay,Mapping,Graphic Designing,Writing]: I am new to this game, so I don't know much. I will develop some skills on the way.

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Diltoni Republics,
You have been accepted. Please check your TG soon.
Thank you

Thank you :)

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:05 am

IC Nation Name: Hamramstan
Capital: Ramabad
Language: English
Religion: No Official Religion
Currency: Dollars
Leader: Nikki Haley
Gov't Type: Federal Republic
Tech: Future
Ideology Type: Conservative
Population: 500 million
Ethnic Groups: Gujarati, Europeans, Native Tribes (Amrushi)
GDP PPP: $120000/capita
HDI: 0.97
Size: 10 millionsq. km
Islands: 3 islands - Maldives
Mountains: Ramabad Alps
Continent: Indies
Main Source of Income: Engineering and Automotive industry
Talents: Strategy

User avatar
Kathei
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 13, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kathei » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:27 am

IC Nation Name: Kathei
Capital: Ivangrad
Language: English
Religion: Christianity
Currency: Ruble
Leader(s): Ivan Lee
Government type: Dictatorship
Tech: Underdeveloped
Ideology type: Socialist Dictatorship
RP Population: 2 billion
Ethnic groups: Eastern Europeans
GDP [PPP]: $5,000
HDI: 0.6
Area in (sq.km): 2.5 million
Name and no of Islands: None
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: None
Continent: Eastern Europe
Main Source of Income: Industrial Manufacturing
Any Other Talents [Roleplay, Mapping,Graphics Designing, Writing]: Control over people
Last edited by Kathei on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:47 am

dca
Last edited by Hamramstan on Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mayagug
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Feb 13, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Mayagug

Postby Mayagug » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:49 am

IC Nation Name: Mayagug
Capital: Dupin
Language: Mandirin
Religion: Christianity
Currency: Pesos
Leader(s): Ernesto Samper
Government type: Democracy
Tech: Underdeveloped
Ideology type: Narco Democracy
RP Population: 100 million
Ethnic groups: Orients
GDP [PPP]: $5,000
HDI: 0.6
Area in (sq.km): 2 million
Name and no of Islands: None
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: Dupin Alps
Continent: Chinatown
Main Source of Income: Pharmecuticals
Any Other Talents [Roleplay, Mapping,Graphics Designing, Writing]: Drugs

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Clarification

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:34 am

Oh guys, just for clarification, bharatdesh isn't my puppet, my two puppet nations are kathei and mayagug. We both got banned because hindu mahasabha was group messaging us abusing us and we both gave it back to him. He reported us, i reported him later after he banned us

Also, good idea to change password. They got the password after i invited shivaji to this region and he lied saying he wants to come. No special thing was done.

I also gave tanwirid a good roleplay idea we could do first up because it's relevant to our time and might not be in a few weeks

And who is karlsland and diltoni republics? Is it necessary to give them admin? I don't mind i just wanna know if that position is open or not, Secretary of The Interior is open because states of bharat doesn't want it

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Bharadesh

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:42 am

And oh, as for me being bharadesh, he changed his password to hamramstan temporarily because i threatened to kick him out so i wanted to see the entire conversation. I didn't ask for it but he did offer it to me. I don't care if you take his side or not because he said he will leave the game anyway and i don't think you will bully him and i ain't him lol

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Border Control

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:44 am

Also i can only give one person border control a day, i intend to give it to everyone i trust but yea

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Indusse

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:50 am

If that's your evidence that we're the same, i'm pretty sure that means that he locked both of us out because we abused him, he group messaged us and bharadesh said something in hindi and i made jokes about his mother and yea. I'm a little annoyed because he made exgf jokes at HP which is something i wouldn't do especally after me and HP had a nice civil conversation earlier today. I was hoping we'd be friends again and this happened

User avatar
Hamramstan
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Password

Postby Hamramstan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:54 am

Also can you change password? I told shivaji thinking he will come and he told the others

User avatar
Tanwirid
Envoy
 
Posts: 272
Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Tanwirid » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:05 am

Manasawala Grand Vizerial Recruitment Company


Dear Hamramstan, Kathei and Mayagug,
You have been accepted.
Thank you
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

User avatar
Rilaystriya
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rilaystriya » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:22 am

IC Nation Name: Dictatorship of Rilaystriya
Capital: Arkpool
Language: English,Hindi
Religion: Free to practice any religion
Currency: Rilaysriyan Talon
Leader(s): Rishav Dhara
Government type: Communist Dictatorship
Tech: Developing
Ideology type: Dictorial Socialism
Name and no.of Mountains [Seperately mention Mountain chains]: 1, Altai Mountains
Continent: Asia
Main Source of Income: Arms manufacturing and Furniture restoration
Any Other Talents [Roleplay, Mapping,Graphics Designing, Writing]: Strong Defence Forces .
Last edited by Rilaystriya on Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: East Pordan, Gonhog, Graag Brom, Rykil, Third Dynasty of Ur, Volonesh

Advertisement

Remove ads