NATION

PASSWORD

From the Ashes - 2100 - OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:49 am

NS Name: Castelia
Nation Name: Republic of Kinshasa
Claims on map:

Map color: Cyan blue (or whatever the color at my claim is called)
Government Form: Benevolent dictatorship (My favorite)
Flag:

Capitol: Kinshasa
History: Early on during World War III, the Democratic Republic of the Congo was one of those that joined the so-called World Alliance, an alliance of nations that rallied to fight against the Eight-Power Alliance, seeking to end their meddling in the affairs of various smaller nations. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the nation was quickly defeated by the powerful armies of South Africa, forced to surrender, and suffered the humiliation of once again being turned into a colony state. The nation was split into two, one half ruled by the South Africans, and the other half ruled by Belgium on behalf of the EU. Mindful of the resentment of the Congolese at once again being under the control of Belgians, the colonial authorities treated them much better this time around, giving them several benefits and privileges that were unheard of anywhere else in Africa. As such, the Congolese came to regard the Europeans as blessings in disguise, while continuing to resent the South Africans for what they perceived as betrayal from their own people.

Much of the history from this period to the destruction of the old world are unknown, but what is known is that the rich and powerful built several massive bunkers underneath the city of Kinshasa with the discreet support of Belgian elites in Africa, which served them well during the nuclear war that followed. During their time in the bunker, misery and violence between groups were common. However, the former colonial administrator of the Congo, Albert Meinrad, successfully used his leadership skills to organize a working government within the bunker, and thus managed to rebuild a semblance of society from the mixture of African and European people that were stuck together inside the bunkers. For his efforts, he was proclaimed as President, and the society he built was then called The Republic of Kinshasa, named after the city they were in.

And now, after years of reconstruction within Kinshasa, as Spring 2105 begins, the fledgling Republic emerges into the world stage, ready to rebuild their nation and leave their mark in history.
Last edited by Castelia on Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:54 am

Castelia wrote:NS Name: Castelia
Nation Name: Republic of Kinshasa
Claims on map:
Map color: Cyan blue (or whatever the color at my claim is called)
Government Form: Benevolent dictatorship (My favorite)
Flag:
Capitol: Kinshasa
History: Early on during World War III, the Democratic Republic of the Congo was one of those that joined the so-called World Alliance, an alliance of nations that rallied to fight against the Eight-Power Alliance, seeking to end their meddling in the affairs of various smaller nations. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the nation was quickly defeated by the powerful armies of South Africa, forced to surrender, and suffered the humiliation of once again being turned into a colony state. The nation was split into two, one half ruled by the South Africans, and the other half ruled by Belgium on behalf of the EU. Mindful of the resentment of the Congolese at once again being under the control of Belgians, the colonial authorities treated them much better this time around, giving them several benefits and privileges that were unheard of anywhere else in Africa. As such, the Congolese came to regard the Europeans as blessings in disguise, while continuing to resent the South Africans for what they perceived as betrayal from their own people.

Much of the history from this period to the destruction of the old world are unknown, but what is known is that the rich and powerful built several massive bunkers underneath the city of Kinshasa with the discreet support of Belgian elites in Africa, which served them well during the nuclear war that followed. During their time in the bunker, misery and violence between groups were common. However, the former colonial administrator of the Congo, Albert Meinrad, successfully used his leadership skills to organize a working government within the bunker, and thus managed to rebuild a semblance of society from the mixture of African and European people that were stuck together inside the bunkers. For his efforts, he was proclaimed as President, and the society he built was then called The Republic of Kinshasa, named after the city they were in.

And now, as Spring 2105 begins, the fledgling Republic emerges from the bunkers, ready to rebuild their nation.

Accepted! : D

Hanafuridake
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanafuridake » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:59 pm

NS Name: Hanafuridake
Nation Name: Tsukushi-no-shima
Claims on map:

Map color: Pink
Government Form: Military oligarchy
Flag:

Capitol: Fukahara
History: Before the war wiped the slate clean, there was a military tech company named Sakurada Corporation. The head of the board claimed descent from Yoritomo, the first shōgun, and would often present his family heirloom, a sword which was claimed to belong to the Minamoto generalissmo. It was said that when the bombs dropped, the CEO was less concerned about his wife and son, and more about whether the brilliant weapon was preserved. Unfortunately it wasn't, and he passed away in grief, leaving his son to inherit the mantle of CEO at the age of nine, with financial affairs handled by a guardian until he came of age.

This son's granddaughter, Sakurada Fuuka, would inherit his company after her father died during the colonization of the surface. After reaching adulthood, using the diary of her great-grandfather as a manual, she proclaimed the formation of the Sakurada Shōgunate, claiming that Japan needed to be purified after the nuclear war and that only a military dictatorship could restore the country to its past. She refused to recognize Serica as the legitimate government of Nihon, claiming that they were pretenders while she could claim descent from the ancient emperors.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳|पुष्पद्वीप
Theravada Buddhist
李贽 wrote:There is nothing difficult about becoming a sage, and nothing false about transcending the world of appearances.
Suriyanakhon's alt, finally found my old account's password

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Hanafuridake wrote:NS Name: Hanafuridake
Nation Name: Tsukushi-no-shima
Claims on map:
Government Form: Military oligarchy
Flag:
Capitol: Fukahara
History: Before the war wiped the slate clean, there was a military tech company named Sakurada Corporation. The head of the board claimed descent from Yoritomo, the first shōgun, and would often present his family heirloom, a sword which was claimed to belong to the Minamoto generalissmo. It was said that when the bombs dropped, the CEO was less concerned about his wife and son, and more about whether the brilliant weapon was preserved. Unfortunately it wasn't, and he passed away in grief, leaving his son to inherit the mantle of CEO at the age of nine, with financial affairs handled by a guardian until he came of age.

This son's granddaughter, Sakurada Fuuka, would inherit his company after her father died during the colonization of the surface. After reaching adulthood, using the diary of her great-grandfather as a manual, she proclaimed the formation of the Sakurada Shōgunate, claiming that Japan needed to be purified after the nuclear war and that only a military dictatorship could restore the country to its past. She refused to recognize Serica as the legitimate government of Nihon, claiming that they were pretenders while she could claim descent from the ancient emperors.

Accepted! Please join the Discord if you haven't already!
Last edited by The New Teutonic Order on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 pm

Hystaria wrote:NS Name: Hystaria
Nation Name: Carthage
Claims on map: Tunis, or Renamed Cartaginia
Map color: Brown
Government Form: a somewhat democratic elective Monarchy
Flag: Just plain Green
Capitol:Cartaginia
History: after the evacuation of Europe during the war, the small nation of tunis was overwhelmed by both Muslim, European, and in general refugees, Causing the small nation, even after the cold war to have a semi good population, and with the time between the nukes, and the only history books they had after some degradation was Carthage, in which they saw as a great nation with potential to be a Holy land, for all religions.

Accepted

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:30 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:NS Name:Newark Arisocracy
Nation Name: New Yorkia
Claims on map: New York City
Government Form: Dictatorship
Flag: Flag of the State of Virginia
Capitol: Baughston
History: Born in 2098,when a recon mission of the Newark Aristocracy got stuck in NYC,and was cut off from all communications with the mainland. Somehow,in 2100,a old US aircraft Carrier was found,and is now the HQ of this small nation,within the Ruins of the U.S and world Financial capital.

Denied. It's way too close to your nation, and you're obviously using it to gain a cheap ally.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:15 pm

The New Teutonic Order wrote:
Nation Name: Carthage
Claims on map: Tunis, or Renamed Cartaginia
Map color: Brown
Government Form: a somewhat democratic elective Monarchy
Flag: Just plain Green
Capitol:Cartaginia
History: after the evacuation of Europe during the war, the small nation of tunis was overwhelmed by both Muslim, European, and in general refugees, Causing the small nation, even after the cold war to have a semi good population, and with the time between the nukes, and the only history books they had after some degradation was Carthage, in which they saw as a great nation with potential to be a Holy land, for all religions.

Accepted

Denied, i do not wish to play this anymore
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:50 pm

NS Name:Newark Aristocracy
Nation Name:Monarch Republic
Claims on map: I prefer Somewhere with a coast. Can be anywhere not claimed.
Map color:Cyan
Government Form:Dictator ship
Flag: Flag of the EX-Newark Aristocracy
Capitol:The biggest city in the province I get.
History: Following the Collapse of the Newark Aristocracy(Check most Recent IC post for that nation by me on IC thread.),1 Division of the military of it ran up the coast and fixed a ship up,sailing it toward a coastline province(NTO,you determine the Province) and landing there,and Creating a New "Republic",that was actually a dictatorship.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Let’s say a sad goodbye to the Salem Witches : (
And a Welcome.... to a whole new Beast! >: )
Last edited by Letderan on Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:39 pm

NS Name: Letderan
Nation Name: Danubian Federation of Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia
Claims: Image
Map Color: Golden Yellow
Government: Quadruple Monarchy
Flag: https://i.imgur.com/UoJBSP8.png
Capital: Vienna
History:
In the year of 2104, amongst a world barely recovering from a nuclear war laid an ambitious man in the old ruined city of Linz, close to the Czech border he had read very old books about the empire that once existed within these lands. Overwhelmed with curiosity, he was driven to explore all throughout the lands of former Austria and even went as far as exploring a partial portion of Czechia and Hungary. What he saw was ashes of an era that had ripped the empire apart and left it in pieces, for the way he saw it…. the bombs gave forth a chance to remake it in his image. Not of an empire oppressing the minority, but a federalize state that gave equality to all within its borders and sought to bring the torch of the nation across the Danubian region.

In his exploration, he had found two others who also held great ambitions of their future. After careful planning, it was decided that together they’d raise a force to unite the Danubian region as one, the man who held this dream and led the whole operation was known as Adolf Krozham. His right hand man, and the general of the rather small militia army they all managed to pull together through many bribes and a lot of persuasion, Miklós Horthy. Finally, the man behind the scenes who raised the funds and did the talking Edvard Beneš. The three and their militia force of around 2,500 men and women with guns, spears, axes, chainsaws, and whatever other weapons they could pull together began their march to the city of Vienna.

They’d bang their heads on the city for a solid two weeks before finally, it fell. Adolf took his seat in power, and began his dream of the Danubian Federation. Years later from that fateful day, Adolf has rebuilt much of the city of Vienna and grew an army suitable for the ambitions of he and his fellow conspirators, for now was the time to begin expansion! To retake their birthright!
Last edited by Letderan on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:02 am

[proposal=]NS Name: Hystaria
Nation Name: Neo Mugals, or Afganistan
Claims on map: Kabul
Map color: Green
Government Form: Islamic Democracy
Flag:
Capitol:Kabul
History: The nation of Afganistan did not have the wealth required to make bunkers, so when the common man finally converged in Kabul, to make a political enity, it used religion to push the cohesion of the nation, and with its belife that it is the mugals and the defence of Islam, the nation has a near cult of Patroitism. There is a shah, and a preidient, the shah more being a secret entity, with little public attention
[/proposal]

Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 am

A second nation for me!

NS Name: Publectia
Nation Name: The Caribbean Confederation
Claims on map:

Map color: The same red as in the picture
Government Form: Meritocracy, though it has some aristocratic and democratic elements
Flag:

Capitol: Havana
History: In 2019, the Cuban Communist Republic was established after many people voted for it in a referendum. A new constitution was made and the entire country became democratic.
When 2023 rolled around, the US annexed Cuba as a territory. The invasion of Cuba lasted just 4 months, as there weren't enough soldiers.
In the Resource Wars, many Cubans are sent into the war as soldiers. This severely lowers the opinion of the US in the eyes of the Cubans.
In 2043, the Cuban revolt starts. The Cuban forces occupy much of the island, but due to their very unstable leadership and the numerical advantage the US had, the revolt collapses.
Cuba remained under the rule of the US until the nuclear war started. After that, Cuba became a wasteland, as the nuclear winter wreaked havoc on the population.

In 2077, the people emerged from the bunkers under the rulership of John McGallaby, an American man with great charisma. He united the people and soon took over Havana. After his death in 2092, his son, George McGallaby, took over. He expanded the territories outside of Havana and built a very big navy for such a small nation.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:35 am

Publectia wrote:A second nation for me!

NS Name: Publectia
Nation Name: The Caribbean Confederation
Claims on map:
Map color: The same red as in the picture
Government Form: Meritocracy, though it has some aristocratic and democratic elements
Flag:
Capitol: Havana
History: In 2019, the Cuban Communist Republic was established after many people voted for it in a referendum. A new constitution was made and the entire country became democratic.
When 2023 rolled around, the US annexed Cuba as a territory. The invasion of Cuba lasted just 4 months, as there weren't enough soldiers.
In the Resource Wars, many Cubans are sent into the war as soldiers. This severely lowers the opinion of the US in the eyes of the Cubans.
In 2043, the Cuban revolt starts. The Cuban forces occupy much of the island, but due to their very unstable leadership and the numerical advantage the US had, the revolt collapses.
Cuba remained under the rule of the US until the nuclear war started. After that, Cuba became a wasteland, as the nuclear winter wreaked havoc on the population.

In 2077, the people emerged from the bunkers under the rulership of John McGallaby, an American man with great charisma. He united the people and soon took over Havana. After his death in 2092, his son, George McGallaby, took over. He expanded the territories outside of Havana and built a very big navy for such a small nation.

Accepted!

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Letderan wrote:NS Name: Letderan
Nation Name: Danubian Federation of Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, and Slovakia
Claims: (Image)
Map Color: Golden Yellow
Government: Quadruple Monarchy
Flag: https://i.imgur.com/UoJBSP8.png
Capital: Vienna
History:
In the year of 2104, amongst a world barely recovering from a nuclear war laid an ambitious man in the old ruined city of Linz, close to the Czech border he had read very old books about the empire that once existed within these lands. Overwhelmed with curiosity, he was driven to explore all throughout the lands of former Austria and even went as far as exploring a partial portion of Czechia and Hungary. What he saw was ashes of an era that had ripped the empire apart and left it in pieces, for the way he saw it…. the bombs gave forth a chance to remake it in his image. Not of an empire oppressing the minority, but a federalize state that gave equality to all within its borders and sought to bring the torch of the nation across the Danubian region.

In his exploration, he had found two others who also held great ambitions of their future. After careful planning, it was decided that together they’d raise a force to unite the Danubian region as one, the man who held this dream and led the whole operation was known as Adolf Krozham. His right hand man, and the general of the rather small militia army they all managed to pull together through many bribes and a lot of persuasion, Miklós Horthy. Finally, the man behind the scenes who raised the funds and did the talking Edvard Beneš. The three and their militia force of around 2,500 men and women with guns, spears, axes, chainsaws, and whatever other weapons they could pull together began their march to the city of Vienna.

They’d bang their heads on the city for a solid two weeks before finally, it fell. Adolf took his seat in power, and began his dream of the Danubian Federation. Years later from that fateful day, Adolf has rebuilt much of the city of Vienna and grew an army suitable for the ambitions of he and his fellow conspirators, for now was the time to begin expansion! To retake their birthright!

Accepted, Fight Me NTO you took to long! >:D not to mention I’m 95% sure it’s fine

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:04 pm

Newark Aristocracy wrote:NS Name:Newark Aristocracy
Nation Name:Monarch Republic
Claims on map: I prefer Somewhere with a coast. Can be anywhere not claimed.
Map color:Cyan
Government Form:Dictator ship
Flag: Flag of the EX-Newark Aristocracy
Capitol:The biggest city in the province I get.
History: Following the Collapse of the Newark Aristocracy(Check most Recent IC post for that nation by me on IC thread.),1 Division of the military of it ran up the coast and fixed a ship up,sailing it toward a coastline province(NTO,you determine the Province) and landing there,and Creating a New "Republic",that was actually a dictatorship.

Accepted, you’re in Brazil now : P

Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperio de la Flor Blanca » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 pm

NS Name: Imperio de la Flor Blanca
RP Name: Imperio de la Flor Blanca
Claim:
[spoiler Image [/spoiler]

Color: Grey (To hide from the scaries)
Government: Absolute Monarchy
Flag:
[spoiler Image [/spoiler]
Capital: (Temporary) Cosmos
History: As the third World War began Mexico began what would be known as the American Wars of Aggression. By the end of these short conflicts Mexico owned everything from Guatemala to Panama only stopping at the Colombian border. Yet their ambition was not yet sated. Bolstered by their newly gained Central American forces they launched a surprise offensive into Texas declaring war on the United States of America. Expecting the country to be weary coming out of another world war but they were quickly disappointed. Within a month Mexican forces were being chased back past the Rio Grande and now forced with defending their land. Within a month Mexico capitulated to American forces. The following peace deal was harsh with America annexing Baja California and many northern territories along with their conquests from Central America being given to various members of the Eight Nation Alliance. Mexico was then puppeted by the United States.

But that was decades ago, now a esteemed monarch has emerged from the desert wastes one with promises to raise the forgotten nation of Mexico to a status they never had before. An empire has emerged.
Last edited by Imperio de la Flor Blanca on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:25 pm

Accepted!

Republic of Turbin
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Turbin » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm

NS Name: Republic of Turbin
Nation Name: New Netherlands
Claims on map: Long Island, New York
Map color: Red
Government Form: Aristotic Republic
Flag: Image
Capitol: Hempstead
History: In 2065, The United State Senate approves measures to build nuclear vaults on Long Island citing the nuclear threat from WWIII.
In 2069, the first nuclear warheads hit Manhatten causing collateral damage in Long Island and a collapse of the US presence in Long Island. People fled into the nuclear bunkers that had been prepared in the previous years, but on the surface, much of the infrastructure did not survive.
2078, The first vaults on the East side opened up. It was not long until many of these vault dwellers began to create factions the most notable of these was an ethnic enclave of Dutch survivors.
The Dutch enclaves doctrine was that the island must go back to its roots of the Netherlands. These Dutch survivors were able to expand their influence quickly on Long Island and it only took a few years for the faction to encompass the entirety of Long Island.
2083, The Dutch enclave eliminates all other major factions on the Island. The faction creates a new constitution and establishes itself as the government of Long Island.
2084, New Netherlands is officially formed and Long Island is renamed to New Holland.
2100, The New Netherlands is now 16 years old and much of its politics are dominated by aristocratic interests. New generations are born only learning Dutch and although the nation is ethnically and religiously tolerant there is a notable persecution of Anglo-Americans who are largely blamed for stealing New Netherlands in 1664. and as a result of nuclear weapons being launched on Manhatten much of the population density on the west coast of the island can now be found on the east along with large economic disparities between east and west also causing issues on the nation. The government also seems divided on expanding past the island as some call for Manhatten to be colonized by New Netherlands.

Economic Situation: New Netherlands is reliant on many imports from foreign governments and also on salvaging the wreckage. Calls for the nation to adopt a policy of autarky have also been proposed. The nation also is divided east and west as many on the east coast are in a better economic place than the west with much more poverty and disease in the ravaged west.
Last edited by Republic of Turbin on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Biden

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:33 am

Republic of Turbin wrote:NS Name: Republic of Turbin
Nation Name: New Netherlands
Claims on map: Long Island, New York
Map color: Red
Government Form: Aristotic Republic
Flag: (Image)
Capitol: Hempstead
History: In 2065, The United State Senate approves measures to build nuclear vaults on Long Island citing the nuclear threat from WWIII.
In 2069, the first nuclear warheads hit Manhatten causing collateral damage in Long Island and a collapse of the US presence in Long Island. People fled into the nuclear bunkers that had been prepared in the previous years, but on the surface, much of the infrastructure did not survive.
2078, The first vaults on the East side opened up. It was not long until many of these vault dwellers began to create factions the most notable of these was an ethnic enclave of Dutch survivors.
The Dutch enclaves doctrine was that the island must go back to its roots of the Netherlands. These Dutch survivors were able to expand their influence quickly on Long Island and it only took a few years for the faction to encompass the entirety of Long Island.
2083, The Dutch enclave eliminates all other major factions on the Island. The faction creates a new constitution and establishes itself as the government of Long Island.
2084, New Netherlands is officially formed and Long Island is renamed to New Netherlands.
2100, The New Netherlands is now 16 years old and much of its politics are dominated by aristocratic interests. New generations are born only learning Dutch and although the nation is ethnically and religiously tolerant there is a notable persecution of Anglo-Americans who are largely blamed for stealing New Netherlands in 1664. and as a result of nuclear weapons being launched on Manhatten much of the population density on the west coast of the island can now be found on the east along with large economic disparities between east and west also causing issues on the nation. The government also seems divided on expanding past the island as some call for Manhatten to be colonized by New Netherlands.

Economic Situation: New Netherlands is reliant on many imports from foreign governments and also on salvaging the wreckage. Calls for the nation to adopt a policy of autarky have also been proposed. The nation also is divided east and west as many on the east coast are in a better economic place than the west with much more poverty and disease in the ravaged west.

Accepted! Welcome to the fun ; D

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:39 am

Also, please join our Discord! Most of what happens goes on there.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:53 am

Greater Redosia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:15 pm

London, February 11, 2100
Something, something, lets just party

The streets of London were filled with people, despite the cold frost that attacked any exposed skin parts. But people couldn't feel it, their pupils dilated and the heat of the mass amount of people keeping everyone warm. Swimming in colour as the music blasted from large speakers by the DJ into the night. St. Paul's Cathedral was turned into a new nightclub, though it would remain small due to the location and the vastness turning people off while drugged. But Westminster, completely abandoned when King Day took power in Buckingham, was now turned into a spot for druggies, squatters, and dealers. There was no more talks of politics, but talks of what the people could see and feel, true peace from the troubles of life and question.

Rave was the lifeblood of the city now, other than booze and drugs. If anything, money was a thing of the past and booze and drugs became a new currency as independent suppliers learned the idea of supply and demand on such a large scale they would've never seen before. Of course, they didn't realize as much either as most of them went off their own supply too. Fueling the expansion of Day's small empire, they were his messengers.

Buckingham Palace

King Day, or so he proclaims himself to be, sat upon the throne that he found to enjoy so dearly. Servants going about, most of them of course males which Day found himself liking quite a bit. Going from some independent crime boss to the King of all London, it was a great success with its benefits. Sadly it wasn't enough for him, Day wanted so much more than just a small palace in a small city. He wanted the isle, all of Britain. Of course, people flocking to his banner, the lowly and pathetic always go to the crowd no matter how insane that crowd tended to be.

Day, getting up from his throne to walk through his quiet palace. His personal servant, a women so he wouldn't go crazy with her in some other room, followed. "Your majesty-" Day smiled hearing this, to think all those years ago could lead to him being King, "reports from our scientists, the few we have no drugged up at least, says that the prototypes will begin being tested. We're selecting music with large amounts of bass, though we're going to try other kinds as well. Rave of course will be the first to test it all."

"Well, that's a wonderful thing to hear. What about the streets, are they still calm and peaceful?" a hint of sarcasm could be heard in his voice, followed by a chuckle. "Of course, if saying 24/7 rave music counts as calm and peaceful."

"It is your majesty, no riots, no protests, just parties going on all the time. The royal guards going around taking out any competition to your legitimacy upon the throne, small time criminals to those criminal syndicates. All disappearing, no one noticing a thing." She turned to look up at Day, whom was smiling a contented smile.

"Excellent, then everything is going just to plan. We'll slowly take back the land, reclaim the isles, ensure our dominance....Any word from those on the Emerald Isle?" The servant shook her head, "Disappointing then, well. Lets hope that they leave us alone, we don't have any reason to fight against them....yet."

SEE, this is what i meant about the rave london

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:30 pm

NS Name: Hystaria
Nation Name: Sanraizurando
Claims on map: anchorage
Map color: light purple
Government Form: Colonial Colony
Flag: N/A
Capitol: Anchorage
History: After some consideration, with the main Confederation having issues holding the mainland and cant directly help the colonial government, a somewhat autonomous creation was born, to deal with the new world.

Currently the new born government is dealing with the Super mutant issue of the lack of breeding, and its current status is it that the government is trying to make a safe intelligent, Democratic home under the rule of the Confederation.
Last edited by Hystaria on Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Nation Name: Sanraizurando
Claims on map: anchorage
Map color: light purple
Government Form: Colonial Colony
Flag: N/A
Capitol: Anchorage
History: After some consideration, with the main Confederation having issues holding the mainland and cant directly help the colonial government, a somewhat autonomous creation was born, to deal with the new world.

Currently the new born government is dealing with the Super mutant issue of the lack of breeding, and its current status is it that the government is trying to make a safe intelligent, Democratic home under the rule of the Confederation.

Accepted

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello, all. Due to life, I'll be putting this RP on a hiatus. If things go well, it'll be over April 1. If the hiatus doesn't end by April 5, that means that I'm withdrawing from the RP. The RP can be allowed to die or it can gain new leadership.

A couple of things about this hiatus...

• You can only expand for today during the hiatus. Tomorrow and every other day until the hiatus ends does not count for an expansion. Time will not pass, and the map will not be updated.
  • Use of the Discord is still allowed and encouraged, although activity will probably (understandably) drop.
  • New applicants are still allowed and welcomed throughout this period of hiatus, but they won't be able to start playing until the hiatus ends.

Thank you for participating in FtA, and sticking with me here. It means a lot to me and your fellow players. However, it is understandable if you decide to withdraw. Nothing against you if you do.

I should be popping in the Discord from time to time to answer questions and just hang out. Thank you all, and have a nice day.

NewPersianEmpire
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Founding of the Persian Empire

Postby NewPersianEmpire » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:08 pm

Nation States NameNewPersianEmpire
Nation NamePersian Empire
Claims on map https://imgur.com/gallery/JWK01iW
Map color: Yellow
Government Form:Imperial Monarchy
Flag: https://imgur.com/gallery/4FBCXiD
Capital Tehran

Due to the prescience of the New Soviet Union in 2051 Iran felt pressured to militarize against the great threat, but was mostly unsuccessful.The threat of a possible Soviet invasion for what was left in the oil fields also made Iran mostly unstable, and their politicians corrupt. In 2054 Iran joins the national alliance, but is crushed by the Soviet Union and the other seven nations, and annexed and their fate same as everyone else, are plunged into a nuclear winter in 2069.

But stockpiles while rare, can still be found across Iran, from their attempted militarisation, and Russian military bases. These stockpiles are being used in unification wars, the goal? Reinstate the Persian Empire, through whatever means necessary. They are led by someone who claims to be a direct descendant of Cyrus the great, who commanded him to create the empire again in a dream, and to not let anyone stop him, but for whoever is wise enough to side with Persia, to fight together and work in trade. Starting with the old world’s capital of Iran being Tehran expanding to full in the desolated lands of the Middle East and beyond.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse