NATION

PASSWORD

Challenge

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Blaxland Womble
Civilian

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Challenge

Postby Blaxland Womble » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:31 am

In the challenges I obtained a level of 35, only to inexplicably go back down to 27, and now I cannot level up above 27, this has never happened to me before, is this a deliberate feature or a bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:42 pm

From the sounds of it, you must have lost eight of your World Census trophies (the icons on your nation's page for "Top 10% of the world for most authoritarian", "Top 1% of the world for biggest cheese industry", etc.). Each one will increase your challenge level by one.

From the looks of it, you're at 4,867 points, so you're close to leveling up again at 5,000 anyway. You'll get off of level 27, I promise. :)
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Return to Technical