NATION

PASSWORD

Novi Auctera Meeting RP (NOVI AUCTERA ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Novi Auctera Founder
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Novi Auctera Meeting RP (NOVI AUCTERA ONLY)

Postby Novi Auctera Founder » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:22 pm

ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF NOVI AUCTERA

Message Format:

Insert action/what your diplomat says here. Make sure to put it in italics.
Last edited by Novi Auctera Founder on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:37 am

Diplomat Karl Franz von Matterschleiden enters the room. He takes a look around, seeing that the room is empty except for him. No matter - he is a man of patience. He sits down and waits for another diplomat to arrive in the room.

Maldivitia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldivitia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:03 am

The New Teutonic Order wrote:
Diplomat Karl Franz von Matterschleiden enters the room. He takes a look around, seeing that the room is empty except for him. No matter - he is a man of patience. He sits down and waits for another diplomat to arrive in the room.

President Sabri al-Azzam arrives and enters, walking with his wooden right leg and human left leg. He greets Karl Franz von Matterschleiden and sits down at the table.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:51 am

Maldivitia wrote:

President Sabri al-Azzam arrives and enters, walking with his wooden right leg and human left leg. He greets Karl Franz von Matterschleiden and sits down at the table.

Karl regards the man, studying him. He is surprised that a nation would send its president to the meeting - Karl would expect that anyone of that rank would have more pressing matters to attend to. Dispelling the thought from his mind, the diplomat responds to the President's greeting. "Are there any diplomatic matters which you would like to discuss?" the diplomat asks.

Maldivitia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldivitia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 am

The New Teutonic Order wrote:Karl regards the man, studying him. He is surprised that a nation would send its president to the meeting - Karl would expect that anyone of that rank would have more pressing matters to attend to. Dispelling the thought from his mind, the diplomat responds to the President's greeting. "Are there any diplomatic matters which you would like to discuss?" the diplomat asks.

"Perhaps we could establish formal diplomatic relations?"

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:57 am

"Although I feel it is unnecessary, given the distance between our nations and the fact that they are not in the slightest in the same geopolitical area, I would accept that offer. Your nation is welcome to establish an embassy at our capitol in Konigsberg, and we will set up in embassy in your capitol of... what is it, again?" The diplomat is old, and his memory is starting to go.

Maldivitia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldivitia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:12 pm

The New Teutonic Order wrote:"Although I feel it is unnecessary, given the distance between our nations and the fact that they are not in the slightest in the same geopolitical area, I would accept that offer. Your nation is welcome to establish an embassy at our capitol in Konigsberg, and we will set up in embassy in your capitol of... what is it, again?" The diplomat is old, and his memory is starting to go.

"Malé. Do we have a deal?" Al-Azzam extends his arm to shake the diplomat's hand.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Maldivitia wrote:
The New Teutonic Order wrote:"Although I feel it is unnecessary, given the distance between our nations and the fact that they are not in the slightest in the same geopolitical area, I would accept that offer. Your nation is welcome to establish an embassy at our capitol in Konigsberg, and we will set up in embassy in your capitol of... what is it, again?" The diplomat is old, and his memory is starting to go.

"Malé. Do we have a deal?" Al-Azzam extends his arm to shake the diplomat's hand.

Karl Franz accepts the silent offer, taking the President's hand and shaking it. "Now, are there any other diplomatic matters you would like to discuss?"

Maldivitia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldivitia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:22 pm

The New Teutonic Order wrote:Karl Franz accepts the silent offer, taking the President's hand and shaking it. "Now, are there any other diplomatic matters you would like to discuss?"

Al-Azzam pauses. "No. That's all. It was a pleasure meeting with you."

Anglo-Denmark
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Denmark » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Oh sheeee.

Well, i'm here lol.

Honestly no idea what to write.
I just need something so that I can be on da map, and start to get things rolling if ye' know what I mean.

In the future tho, me and Teuton might have some talks about... Sphere's of influence...

Since... Me want annex Dermany.

K, that's all guys. Cool, bye lol.

Actually no... Y'alls seem so proffessional... Don't expect me to do anything outstanding, or even above average.

All things in this messsage is OOC. Not sure if i'm supposed to do this, I only read the Map Rules. Wait, i'm not supposed to say that am I? :eyebrow:

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Anglo-Denmark wrote:Oh sheeee.

Well, i'm here lol.

Honestly no idea what to write.
I just need something so that I can be on da map, and start to get things rolling if ye' know what I mean.

In the future tho, me and Teuton might have some talks about... Sphere's of influence...

Since... Me want annex Dermany.

Actually no... Y'alls seem so proffessional... Don't expect me to do anything outstanding, or even above average.

All things in this messsage is OOC. Not sure if i'm supposed to do this, I only read the Map Rules. Wait, i'm not supposed to say that am I? :eyebrow:

The aging diplomat turns to face the Anglo-Danish diplomat stumbling into the room, obviously drunk. Some of his ravings were incoherent, but Karl Franz got the message. However, he has been trained for years in the art of diplomatic etiquette, and knowing that Anglo-Denmark was a power roughly on equal terms with the New Teutonic Order, he decides to answer the man with tact.
"First of all, I would like to welcome you," the diplomat said. "And as for a dialogue between our two nations, I believe that would be a pressing matter. Firstly, we should decide whether to step outside and find a private room, or whether we should stay in here. However, do know that if we have discussions here, we will have many eyes and ears upon us." He motioned to the President of Maldivitia. "No offense of course," the diplomat said. He sat silently, waiting for the response.

Maldivitia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Maldivitia » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:49 pm

The aging diplomat turns to face the Anglo-Danish diplomat stumbling into the room, obviously drunk. Some of his ravings were incoherent, but Karl Franz got the message. However, he has been trained for years in the art of diplomatic etiquette, and knowing that Anglo-Denmark was a power roughly on equal terms with the New Teutonic Order, he decides to answer the man with tact.
"First of all, I would like to welcome you," the diplomat said. "And as for a dialogue between our two nations, I believe that would be a pressing matter. Firstly, we should decide whether to step outside and find a private room, or whether we should stay in here. However, do know that if we have discussions here, we will have many eyes and ears upon us." He motioned to the President of Maldivitia. "No offense of course," the diplomat said. He sat silently, waiting for the response.

Al-Azzam simply states, "None taken. I believe this meeting to be concluded. Bye." Sabri leaves the room and heads to port to depart back to the Maldivitian capital of Male.
Last edited by Maldivitia on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anglo-Denmark
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Denmark » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:31 am

The New Teutonic Order wrote:The aging diplomat turns to face the Anglo-Danish diplomat stumbling into the room, obviously drunk. Some of his ravings were incoherent, but Karl Franz got the message. However, he has been trained for years in the art of diplomatic etiquette, and knowing that Anglo-Denmark was a power roughly on equal terms with the New Teutonic Order, he decides to answer the man with tact.

Maldivitia wrote:Al-Azzam simply states, "None taken. I believe this meeting to be concluded. Bye." Sabri leaves the room and heads to port to depart back to the Maldivitian capital of Male.

The Danish Diplomat, after waddling into the room, would notice a third party also in the room with them. But after some evnetual talk he left, leaving only the Dane, and the Teuton. There would be a moment of silence before the danish boi would say "Well, back to us, thanks for having me Teuton", the dane would pause to clear his throat, "Well, let's get down to buisness, shall we?"

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:25 am

Anglo-Denmark wrote:
The New Teutonic Order wrote:The aging diplomat turns to face the Anglo-Danish diplomat stumbling into the room, obviously drunk. Some of his ravings were incoherent, but Karl Franz got the message. However, he has been trained for years in the art of diplomatic etiquette, and knowing that Anglo-Denmark was a power roughly on equal terms with the New Teutonic Order, he decides to answer the man with tact.

Maldivitia wrote:Al-Azzam simply states, "None taken. I believe this meeting to be concluded. Bye." Sabri leaves the room and heads to port to depart back to the Maldivitian capital of Male.

The Danish Diplomat, after waddling into the room, would notice a third party also in the room with them. But after some evnetual talk he left, leaving only the Dane, and the Teuton. There would be a moment of silence before the danish boi would say "Well, back to us, thanks for having me Teuton", the dane would pause to clear his throat, "Well, let's get down to buisness, shall we?"

"Indeed," the Teuton replied. "The first and most important thing we should discuss is matters of territory and spheres of influence. If you would like, you will present your demands first."

Anglo-Denmark
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Denmark » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:45 am

Anglo-Denmark wrote:

"Indeed," the Teuton replied. "The first and most important thing we should discuss is matters of territory and spheres of influence. If you would like, you will present your demands first."

The Dane took his time to remember the specific orders he got from his king, and then replied "Yes, I will. Anything east of Pomerania, and south of the Baltic sea, is your game. So long as you respect our claim, to western pomerania, and Scandinav ia. Including Parts of Finland." He then looked at the Teuton, and said; "And yours?" after saying this, the Dane stumbled around, the office. Looking for something of interest. Even if it wasn't an office.
Last edited by Anglo-Denmark on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Anglo-Denmark wrote:

The Dane took his time to remember the specific orders he got from his king, and then replied "Yes, I will. Anything east of Pomerania, and south of the Baltic sea, is your game. So long as you respect our claim, to western pomerania, and Scandinavia. Including Parts of Finland." He then looked at the Teuton, and said; "And yours?" after saying this, the Dane stumbled around, the office. Looking for something of interest. Even if it wasn't an office.

"Your claims to Scandinavia will be respected by the New Teutonic Order, as long as you stay out of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. We have no interest in those lands. However, Pomerania, and by extension, at least some of our German homeland, are a bit more of a complicated matter. We have territorial ambitions on Pomerania, and we would like to spread into at least some of Germany.

Additionally, you have the island of Gotland under your control. The island is of a great strategic importance to us, and it was historically under the control of the Teutonic Order. The Teutonic Order may give some concessions in return for the island, or perhaps we could work out a special status for Gotland, such as being an independent government jointly "supervised" by our two governments," the diplomat replied.

Anglo-Denmark
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Denmark » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:37 am

Anglo-Denmark wrote:The Dane took his time to remember the specific orders he got from his king, and then replied "Yes, I will. Anything east of Pomerania, and south of the Baltic sea, is your game. So long as you respect our claim, to western pomerania, and Scandinavia. Including Parts of Finland." He then looked at the Teuton, and said; "And yours?" after saying this, the Dane stumbled around, the office. Looking for something of interest. Even if it wasn't an office.

"Your claims to Scandinavia will be respected by the New Teutonic Order, as long as you stay out of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. We have no interest in those lands. However, Pomerania, and by extension, at least some of our German homeland, are a bit more of a complicated matter. We have territorial ambitions on Pomerania, and we would like to spread into at least some of Germany.

Additionally, you have the island of Gotland under your control. The island is of a great strategic importance to us, and it was historically under the control of the Teutonic Order. The Teutonic Order may give some concessions in return for the island, or perhaps we could work out a special status for Gotland, such as being an independent government jointly "supervised" by our two governments," the diplomat replied.

The Dane looked back at the Teuton, eyeing some expensive vase, before replying "Well, we have no buisness in the Baltic states south of Finland, and you have none north of Estonia, simple. But as far as Germany goes, we can make a compromise. You can get Prussia, and the parts of Pomerania historically part of Prussia, leaving Mecklenburg–West Pomerania to us, seems fair?" he then looked away from the vase, and directly back at the Teuton, and said "And as for Gotland. Gotland should be mainly under our rule, since historically it was under the control of the Teutonic Order for 10 years at least, and 14 at most. While Danes have ruled it for 273 years, and swedes for 343, meaning it's been ruled by us scands for 616 years total. Thi would Naturally put it in our hands, don't you think? Now, we can, and if you please will lend you ports on the island... But for now, the island stays under Danish control." The Danish diplomat said, before finally sitting down before the Teuton.

The New Teutonic Order
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The New Teutonic Order » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:05 am

Anglo-Denmark wrote:

The Dane looked back at the Teuton, eyeing some expensive vase, before replying "Well, we have no buisness in the Baltic states south of Finland, and you have none north of Estonia, simple. But as far as Germany goes, we can make a compromise. You can get Prussia, and the parts of Pomerania historically part of Prussia, leaving Mecklenburg–West Pomerania to us, seems fair?" he then looked away from the vase, and directly back at the Teuton, and said "And as for Gotland. Gotland should be mainly under our rule, since historically it was under the control of the Teutonic Order for 10 years at least, and 14 at most. While Danes have ruled it for 273 years, and swedes for 343, meaning it's been ruled by us scands for 616 years total. Thi would Naturally put it in our hands, don't you think? Now, we can, and if you please will lend you ports on the island... But for now, the island stays under Danish control." The Danish diplomat said, before finally sitting down before the Teuton.

"The Gotland situation seems fair," the diplomat said, "although we have more to discuss on the matters of commerce. As for Pomerania, however, we will not budge so easily. We are Germans, and we believe that our old homeland belongs to us."

The diplomat took out a dusty old map. Brushing it off, he lay it on the table, and taking out a pen, he carefully drew a line across the Baltic Sea. "If you do not go south of this line, we will not go north of it," Karl Franz replied. "In the future, however, we may discuss the fate of the northwest of Germany, and the Netherlands are ripe for your taking."

Anglo-Denmark
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglo-Denmark » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:01 pm

Anglo-Denmark wrote:The Dane looked back at the Teuton, eyeing some expensive vase, before replying "Well, we have no buisness in the Baltic states south of Finland, and you have none north of Estonia, simple. But as far as Germany goes, we can make a compromise. You can get Prussia, and the parts of Pomerania historically part of Prussia, leaving Mecklenburg–West Pomerania to us, seems fair?" he then looked away from the vase, and directly back at the Teuton, and said "And as for Gotland. Gotland should be mainly under our rule, since historically it was under the control of the Teutonic Order for 10 years at least, and 14 at most. While Danes have ruled it for 273 years, and swedes for 343, meaning it's been ruled by us scands for 616 years total. Thi would Naturally put it in our hands, don't you think? Now, we can, and if you please will lend you ports on the island... But for now, the island stays under Danish control." The Danish diplomat said, before finally sitting down before the Teuton.

"The Gotland situation seems fair," the diplomat said, "although we have more to discuss on the matters of commerce. As for Pomerania, however, we will not budge so easily. We are Germans, and we believe that our old homeland belongs to us."

The diplomat took out a dusty old map. Brushing it off, he lay it on the table, and taking out a pen, he carefully drew a line across the Baltic Sea. "If you do not go south of this line, we will not go north of it," Karl Franz replied. "In the future, however, we may discuss the fate of the northwest of Germany, and the Netherlands are ripe for your taking."

The Danish diplomat looked at the Teuton, then the map, then the Teuton, "Well.. This proposation seems..." He paused for a second, trying to find the right words, before just saying "Fiiiiinneeeee..." In a very prolonged, and uncertain way, the Dane then continued, "Although, maybe the the line could go a little further south in the west, but that is pure technicalities." He them pout his finder on the line, and tried dusting off a line, going further south around western Germany.
https://imgur.com/0135008a-755e-4dbc-9fb8-9126f11f96a3
And with that, the meeting was concluded.. Right?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates