NATION

PASSWORD

Flame and Steel RP [OOC Thread]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Flame and Steel RP [OOC Thread]

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:27 am

This is the planning thread for the upcoming Flame and Steel RP that will hopefully be up by next week or possibly tomorrow. The three Major nations Involved are, Kyavan: Authoritarian Monarchist, Port Ember: Capitalist Paradise, Black Party: Fascist Dictatorship. Note that I have ranked these nations from my experience role playing with them, they may not agree with these but this is what I see. I also apologize to any communist nations for your lack of representation. Coming into FaT you must choose between Kyavan, Port Ember, or Black Party. No other factions may be formed.
Last edited by Kyavan on Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 am

Ahoy!

I agree with the Capitalist Paradise classification (glad you noticed lol).

I feel we should just set the background as well for all to understand the whole situation..

So if I may...

This is basically a continuation from the Ashmore Islands War RP.

In short this is what happened there:
- Ashmore Islands was basically colonised by their neighbour (cant remember their name), so one day Ashmore said nah we want freedom and chocolate..
- So becuase of their hate of freedom and chocolate, the neighbours (neighboring island) invaded Ashmore.
- Port Ember said "give the people freedom and chocolate!" And send a fleet to Ashmore.
- Black Party State then said "nah Port Ember, this is an inhouse freedom and chocolate debate. Stay out of it"
- So Port Ember said "nah give the people freedom and chocolate brah.." and landed a marine force on Ashmore Islands.
- Port Ember and Ashmore charges into battle then while shouting "you will never steal our chocolate!!!".. around this time MANY other nations jumped in on the Pro chocolate wagon. Thus the Ashmore Coalition was formed. Black Party was like "brah..."
- so the invader surrendered and said "olryt have your freedom and chocolate".
- Enter Kyavan.. out of nowhere occupies part of the island, to give everyone some food, pills and chocolate.. and offcourse building forts and trenches and sending forth an entire army. Port Ember and Black was like... "brah"..
- So Black posted super cops on the defeated neighbouring island, and Kyavan could see them from accross the channel- and were sure that the super cops said something about their mothers.. so they launched missiles and such on the 10 super cops.
- Port Ember then slapped Kyavan with bombs and such and saying "Brah..."
- So not liking to be slapped, Kyavan nuked Ashmore Islands..
- and here we are

Disclaimer: Contrary to my above writing style, it was a serious RP , and so will this one be. Mockery is important in summaries I believe.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:30 am

Port Ember wrote:Ahoy!

I agree with the Capitalist Paradise classification (glad you noticed lol).

I feel we should just set the background as well for all to understand the whole situation..

So if I may...

This is basically a continuation from the Ashmore Islands War RP.

In short this is what happened there:
- Ashmore Islands was basically colonised by their neighbour (cant remember their name), so one day Ashmore said nah we want freedom and chocolate..
- So becuase of their hate of freedom and chocolate, the neighbours (neighboring island) invaded Ashmore.
- Port Ember said "give the people freedom and chocolate!" And send a fleet to Ashmore.
- Black Party State then said "nah Port Ember, this is an inhouse freedom and chocolate debate. Stay out of it"
- So Port Ember said "nah give the people freedom and chocolate brah.." and landed a marine force on Ashmore Islands.
- Port Ember and Ashmore charges into battle then while shouting "you will never steal our chocolate!!!".. around this time MANY other nations jumped in on the Pro chocolate wagon. Thus the Ashmore Coalition was formed. Black Party was like "brah..."
- so the invader surrendered and said "olryt have your freedom and chocolate".
- Enter Kyavan.. out of nowhere occupies part of the island, to give everyone some food, pills and chocolate.. and offcourse building forts and trenches and sending forth an entire army. Port Ember and Black was like... "brah"..
- So Black posted super cops on the defeated neighbouring island, and Kyavan could see them from accross the channel- and were sure that the super cops said something about their mothers.. so they launched missiles and such on the 10 super cops.
- Port Ember then slapped Kyavan with bombs and such and saying "Brah..."
- So not liking to be slapped, Kyavan nuked Ashmore Islands..
- and here we are

Disclaimer: Contrary to my above writing style, it was a serious RP , and so will this one be. Mockery is important in summaries I believe.


Sounds 'bout right :clap:
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 am

So... here is my suggestions for the RP (Subject to discussion and planning offcourse!!)

Setting: After the Ashmore Islands Incidents, world tensions are high. Port Ember has serious issues against Kyavan for nuking Ashmore. Port Ember and Black Party State has serious issues with each other due to political differences, and the tensions that nearly led to war during Ashmore between them. Black and Kyavan has issues with each other due to the fight that broke out between them on Ashmore..

So everyone is pissed at each other. Port Ember wishes to retaliate against Kyavan, but knows they will be risking global nuclear war.

So what breaks out is a modern and larger scale cold war, characterised by arms race, tech race, spy war, proxy wars, insurgencies, revolutions, political chess.. etc. So basically 1950-1990 but in a modern, larger and more dangerous scale.

Proposed Era/Tech MT

Proposed Factions: The 3 which Kyavan mentioned

Role of other players: ally with one of the 3 factions. They are allies and/or puppets. I forsee they will be used to wage the actual hot wars, with major support from the 3 factions

World: Earth today. (However i would like my nation to be placed where it is in my factbooks if possible)

Nukes? yes. But in a realistic way. All 3 nations possesses nukes. So going nuclear might just mean armegadon. I think this will add to the insane high tensions.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Pilipinas and Malaya
Envoy
 
Posts: 293
Founded: Jun 23, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Pilipinas and Malaya » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:48 am

The invader’s name was Balinesia Islands. I’m glad this restarted.
Last edited by Pilipinas and Malaya on Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honorary Member-State of The Srivijayan Consortium
Member of Europe

Overview.
HAIL VOOPEERIA!
Kurobuta Pork Katsu,Best Pork Katsu! Eleanor of Aquitaine just chilling there, gaining cities, while the world is on fire.
You have to see this.
Please watch Designated Survivor, by any and all means.
Yes,my nation DOES represent most of my views,deal with it.

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:57 am

Pilipinas and Malaya wrote:The invader’s name was Balinesia Islands. I’m glad this restarted.


Ahoy!

Thanks for that, i was lazy to go and search..

Good to see(read) you mate. Its bin a while!
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:01 am

Port Ember wrote:So... here is my suggestions for the RP (Subject to discussion and planning offcourse!!)

Setting: After the Ashmore Islands Incidents, world tensions are high. Port Ember has serious issues against Kyavan for nuking Ashmore. Port Ember and Black Party State has serious issues with each other due to political differences, and the tensions that nearly led to war during Ashmore between them. Black and Kyavan has issues with each other due to the fight that broke out between them on Ashmore..

So everyone is pissed at each other. Port Ember wishes to retaliate against Kyavan, but knows they will be risking global nuclear war.

So what breaks out is a modern and larger scale cold war, characterised by arms race, tech race, spy war, proxy wars, insurgencies, revolutions, political chess.. etc. So basically 1950-1990 but in a modern, larger and more dangerous scale.

Proposed Era/Tech MT

Proposed Factions: The 3 which Kyavan mentioned

Role of other players: ally with one of the 3 factions. They are allies and/or puppets. I forsee they will be used to wage the actual hot wars, with major support from the 3 factions

World: Earth today. (However i would like my nation to be placed where it is in my factbooks if possible)

Nukes? yes. But in a realistic way. All 3 nations possesses nukes. So going nuclear might just mean armegadon. I think this will add to the insane high tensions.


Hm, I disagree with the nukes, but instead we could have ballistic missiles
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:02 am

Also I'd like to add, that no nations will be destroyed. Wars will only end in a "white peace". Plus what do you guys think of the name?
Last edited by Kyavan on Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:00 am

ICBM's is all good. But would nukes not be a good power checker? Cuz IC Port Ember would not hesitate to invade you straight if you did not have nukes. Nukes is the only thing stopping them.

Like the name. Not sure what the symbolism is behind it all- but sounds good
Last edited by Port Ember on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am

I think to make it easier for players to choose a faction, each faction should give a short description concerning all important info. I'll take a quick stab at it first:

Faction: Republic of Port Ember
Government Type: Parliamentary Republic (modern democracy)
Chief Political Policy: Free Market Capatalism.
Geography: Depends on what the OP decides. If I can get my Factbook spot it'l be in the Pacific - north of Australia and south of Japan, east of philipines. If i must pick a RL location, it'l be madagascar. Either way - Port Ember is a Island Nation.
Nation's strengths:
- Economical Beast. Seriousy rich as balls..
- Vast trade empire (but not empire as in colonies, empire as in have MANY trade partners feom around the world). Can import/export anything possible at will.
- Massive Industrial Base. Factories can go all Isengaurd if needed (Lord of the Rings Reference). Port Ember has great relations with Africa, imports minerals en masse and at the cheap.
- Problem can be, public opinion can become a bitch. Public elects a Prez.. they can get rid of that Prez..

About the Military
- 200 000 standing army. Not large but very well trained and funded.
- Naval power giant.

I'm basing this off my NS stats. Let me know if i need to scale down somewhere.

Also checking my factbooks will give you all the info you need, since im using those stats
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1156
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:55 am

Hmm, I am interested in participating if possible. I'd probably be siding with Port Ember in this if I were allowed in. What are your thoughts everyone?
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control

User avatar
Jasonvillee
Diplomat
 
Posts: 526
Founded: Dec 08, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Jasonvillee » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 am

Well I am the only socialist here, butI have been allying withe the Black Party A lot, so I'll join him
HEY STOP RIGHT THERE I NEED TO TELL YE SOMETHING!!!
NS mods told me to shorten my sig, but I need to learn so no sig for now
Sorry folks, now keep going. And be sure to donate a sad face for this deleted sig lol. Just send me a TG of a sad face
SAD FACE BANK: [:(] [:(] [:(]
Searching for people who want to do a 1700-1900(maybe 2000 roleplay)
You may need an alt, and we may make a region for this. I am currently looking for people who can roleplay as: China, France, Some South American colonies(maybe), some African colonies(maybe), Vietname and other Asian countries/colonies, definitely need someone to rp Japan, and Canada
This will be about colonialism, maybe a few revolutions, westernization in Asia, and up to WW1.If you are interested, TG me! Have a AWESOME day!

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:13 am

There will be no objections to Chuck ans Jason joining (OP correct me if im wrong). We all have RP'd together and know each others style. Welcomez!

Ah yes Chuckman, money attracts money.. lol

Jason we can IC RP our splitting of alliances if you want? Since we were allies during the Ashmore war
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am

Faction Name: Iron Entente
Leading Nation: Kyavan
Ideals: Authoritarian, Monarchist
Goal: Dismantle the great capitalist nations of Port Ember and The Chuck and possibly remove the Fascists and Socialists from power.
Geographic Location: The IE Rules most of Europe with Kyavan being largest country spanning from Old Russia to the Rhineland

OOC: I have a feeling there aren’t going to be many monarchist countries so I’m gonna god mode a bit with my territory. Plus I want Kyavan to have this vibe of just massiveness to it for dramatic effect.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1156
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:31 am

Kyavan wrote:Faction Name: Iron Entente
Leading Nation: Kyavan
Ideals: Authoritarian, Monarchist
Goal: Dismantle the great capitalist nations of Port Ember and The Chuck and possibly remove the Fascists and Socialists from power.
Geographic Location: The IE Rules most of Europe with Kyavan being largest country spanning from Old Russia to the Rhineland

OOC: I have a feeling there aren’t going to be many monarchist countries so I’m gonna god mode a bit with my territory. Plus I want Kyavan to have this vibe of just massiveness to it for dramatic effect.


(This is a joke) Can we compensate by allowing me to bring my full population? You get landmass, I get manpower...
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:32 am

Port Ember wrote:ICBM's is all good. But would nukes not be a good power checker? Cuz IC Port Ember would not hesitate to invade you straight if you did not have nukes. Nukes is the only thing stopping them.

Like the name. Not sure what the symbolism is behind it all- but sounds good


Fire is nukes steel is tanks (Kyavan in a nutshell). Alrighty nukes it is! And yeah we’re using a real world map so your clear to go where you want.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:34 am

The Chuck wrote:
Kyavan wrote:Faction Name: Iron Entente
Leading Nation: Kyavan
Ideals: Authoritarian, Monarchist
Goal: Dismantle the great capitalist nations of Port Ember and The Chuck and possibly remove the Fascists and Socialists from power.
Geographic Location: The IE Rules most of Europe with Kyavan being largest country spanning from Old Russia to the Rhineland

OOC: I have a feeling there aren’t going to be many monarchist countries so I’m gonna god mode a bit with my territory. Plus I want Kyavan to have this vibe of just massiveness to it for dramatic effect.


(This is a joke) Can we compensate by allowing me to bring my full population? You get landmass, I get manpower...


OOC: as the Kaiser always said “yell a lot, fire more bullets, and drive a bigger panzer” (also a joke)
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
Lux Pulchrae
Diplomat
 
Posts: 1000
Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:59 am

I am torn as Kyavan is a monarchist yet militantly atheistic nation but The Black Party is a fascist state with almost half being RCC and my nation is a hyper-Catholic monarchical fascist state. More discussion in the king's court is needed.

Edit: Through a shared history(even though not much has happened yet, I'm counting TBP protest intervention as shared history) the Kingdom of Lux Pulchrae has decided to support the Black Party state.
Last edited by Lux Pulchrae on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:24 pm

To all fascist, commie and monarch states.. i present a qoute which may one day become famous:

"Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like to not have any money? I mean... you would not even have any money!"
-PE
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 pm

Port Ember wrote:To all fascist, commie and monarch states.. i present a qoute which may one day become famous:

"Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like to not have any money? I mean... you would not even have any money!"
-PE


W.T.F.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

User avatar
The Black Party
Minister
 
Posts: 2566
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Black Party » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Not sure how intercontinental ballistic warfare would work
The Sovereign Nation-State of The Black Party
"The Black Flag Will Rule Forever"
1919 - 1981

User avatar
The Chuck
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1156
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 pm

The Black Party wrote:Not sure how intercontinental ballistic warfare would work


Yeah... I imagine it would be standard ballistic missiles? But even then this could lead to M.A.D. because you can't tell if it's standard or nuclear tipped.
I use NS Stats. - Yes, a majority of my people die at 25... (we lost YET another year!)
"An armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject."
Quotes from others.
Finally made my own Discord. Chuck's Arms Bazaar
Ifreann and I might not see eye to eye on many political things but damn, they sure do have the Gifs for the situations! :D
"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, "What would a bad man do?" -War Dogs
Guess what gun is in my flag and win a prize!
Pest Control

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Kyavan wrote:
Port Ember wrote:To all fascist, commie and monarch states.. i present a qoute which may one day become famous:

"Can you even begin to imagine what it would be like to not have any money? I mean... you would not even have any money!"
-PE


Lol

W.T.F.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Port Ember
Diplomat
 
Posts: 655
Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Corporate Bordello

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:54 pm

The Chuck wrote:
The Black Party wrote:Not sure how intercontinental ballistic warfare would work


Yeah... I imagine it would be standard ballistic missiles? But even then this could lead to M.A.D. because you can't tell if it's standard or nuclear tipped.


Yeah.. didint really think that part through.

What if ICBM's is launched at NPC's only? Lets say Black has an NPC ally in Brazil, and I ICBM them? Would MAD occur?
Last edited by Port Ember on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♤ I use NS stats - see my Wikipedia Factbook for the juicy bits.

♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

User avatar
Kyavan
Envoy
 
Posts: 275
Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:41 pm

Port Ember wrote:
The Chuck wrote:
Yeah... I imagine it would be standard ballistic missiles? But even then this could lead to M.A.D. because you can't tell if it's standard or nuclear tipped.


Yeah.. didint really think that part through.

What if ICBM's is launched at NPC's only? Lets say Black has an NPC ally in Brazil, and I ICBM them? Would MAD occur?

No, MAD occurs when to IC nations nuke each other.
Doing a total overhaul of my nation!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads