NATION

PASSWORD

The largest peoples group in YN.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Five Nations
Attaché

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

The largest peoples group in YN.

Postby Five Nations » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:09 pm

In the People's Commonwealth of Five Nations, the largest peoples group are Slavs (about 60% of population).

What is largest peoples group in YN.

I mean are there Germans, Nords, Slavs, Indo-Europeans etc.
Current date: 3rd of July 2981.
News: Bulgarians became the second biggest ethnic group in the People's Commonwealth of The Five Nations and overtook the Koreans.
True policies of my state. I don't use NS Policies.
Radio Kepler 22-b

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:48 pm

There is no majority ethnic group in our nation, the largest ethnic group in terms of percentage would be Japanese, who only make up 34.3% of the population.

Of course, this is based upon census data and the Gandoorese census only permits the selection of one ethnicity, so this percentage may be incorrect in regards to mixed-race citizens.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Insufficient OP, iLock. This would be best just in your factbook or the Miscellaneous Worldbuilding Thread; either expand your OP if you re-create, post again in the MWBT, or post it in your factbook.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Factbooks and National Information