NATION

PASSWORD

Brasilistan Hostage Crisis

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Kazakah
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazakah » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 am

To whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention that a certain area of the world has been capturing citizens from other nations and enslaving them in their diamond mines. I am talking, of course, about the barbaric alliance of Brasilistan. I myself have ordered the bombing of their uncivilized land, in an effort to deter them from this vile practice.

I hereby propose an alliance of any states who have been affected by Brasilistan's inhumane treatment of our citizens. We shall condemn and destroy their pitiful alliance for their crimes against us.

Sincerely,
His Lord and Supreme Highness of Kazakah: Emperor Haroldus Octavius Nox III

P.S. If any of you filthy Brasilsitans are reading this, I suggest you tread lightly!

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am

Kazakah wrote:To whom this may concern,

It has come to my attention that a certain area of the world has been capturing citizens from other nations and enslaving them in their diamond mines. I am talking, of course, about the barbaric alliance of Brasilistan. I myself have ordered the bombing of their uncivilized land, in an effort to deter them from this vile practice.

I hereby propose an alliance of any states who have been affected by Brasilistan's inhumane treatment of our citizens. We shall condemn and destroy their pitiful alliance for their crimes against us.

Sincerely,

P.S. If any of you filthy Brasilsitans are reading this, I suggest you tread lightly!

OOC: Brasilistan is just a nation name that is used in the Issues. :eyebrow:
Last edited by The New California Republic on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:46 am

The New California Republic wrote:OOC: Brasilistan is just a nation name that is used in the Issues. :eyebrow:

OOC: Don’t ruin the fun for a new player!

But, this probably doesn’t belong here. It would be better posted in an RMB, I highly recommend you only put things we could actually respond to in role playing.
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:47 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Kazakah wrote:To whom this may concern,

Sincerely,

OOC: Brasilistan is just a nation name that is used in the Issues. :eyebrow:

Yeah, its used for if you wish to colonize.
If i rember
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Beren-Troy
Civilian

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Beren-Troy » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:50 am

Perhaps they could move it to a different forum?

Gerburtsurg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 08, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gerburtsurg » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:56 am

In my universe, Gerburtsurg conquered Brasilistan and chopped it into two satellite states.

Astoria
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoria » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:08 am

OOC: Hi Kazakah, welcome to NationStates! Despite some of the previous replies, you are in the right spot! Brasilistan is an NPC nation that exists for Issues, but there's no reason you can't use those Issues as the basis for an RP. The key is that, as an NPC nation, no one will write out a response on their behalf, so you will have to roleplay out not just your own nation's actions, but the reactions and responses of Brasilistan as well.

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
FROM PRESIDENT DAVID JEFFERSON ADAMS

Regarding the Recent Events Concerning Brasilistan
Issued: Today

The United States of Astoria has already condemned the outlaw regime of Brasilistan for its known practices of kidnapping and enslaving foreign nationals. We stand opposed to these acts of blatant disrespect for international law and human rights. As President, I have continued the policy of my predecessors in regard to Brasilistan: strengthening an international multi-level sanctions regime, with the goal of forcing the Brasilistani government to cease its heinous practices. Astoria will continue to use the full weight of international pressure to bring about change in Brasilistan without resorting to war.

I understand the anger which the people and government of Kazakah must feel, but I urge Emperor Nox to turn back from the path of aggressive war. Not only is it not in accordance with the letter and spirit of international law, but such actions risk doing more harm than good. A bombing campaign will not put an end to the Brasilistani regime, and it may kill enslaved innocents who are caught in the crossfire. I urge Kazakah to instead join Astoria in working to isolate Brasilistan through diplomatic measures.
The United States of Astoria

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents