NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball: Rewritten (New OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Dragon Ball: Rewritten (New OOC)

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

Background

This is a continuation of the original Dragon Ball Rewritten started by Gurori, who has since retired.

The Galaxy in on the cusp of civil war. The Planet Trade Organization, led by the Arcosian Emperor Galacius, reigning over much of the Galaxy, is facing a rebellion organized by a ragtag group of powerful warriors - the last remaining Saiyans in the Universe, Prince Callar, Kyuku, Shichi and Colrab, and the escapades of Galacius's invasion of Earth over half a year ago, such as the Earthlings Ovan, Val, Moe and the Namekian Adante, who managed to avoid the enslavement of the rest of their species. Throughout the last half of a year, the resistance has been harassing the PTO's supply lines and dealing increasingly heavier blows to Galacius's faction - freeing prisoners, destroying entire units and sowing dissent among the Organization. However, the PTO has no plans to tolerate this insurgency. The most elite of Galacius's soldiers, the Indigo Force, have been called forth under the orders of his daughter, Lady Eis, and the final battle for the fate of the Galaxy is set to begin.

Whether one decides to join the resistance or continue to fly the banner of the Planet Trade Organization, their action in the following months will not be without a permanent mark on history.

(Questions about the plot, past events, the timeline or anything else are welcome, from returning veterans and newcomers alike.)

Galaxy Map

Rules

Normal forum rules and roleplay rules (such as no godmodding) apply.
The words of the OP (me) and his team of co-OPs are law unless stated otherwise.
Joining the Discord server for the RP is necessary to keep up with plot planning and other important information, here:

Applications

New players need to use the apps below. Returning veterans can repost their apps from the first RP, just with stats included.

Note: New Saiyan characters (those besides the four known survivors - Callar, Kyuku, Shichi and Colrab, from the previous incarnation of the RP) will be heavily restricted. I will not deal in absolutes and completely ban any new Saiyans, but you need a good reason why your Saiyan character survived the destruction of Planet Sadla and was unnoticed by the PTO for two decades.

CHARACTER
Code: Select all
[box][align=center][size=150](Insert Name Here)[/size][/align]
[floatright][img]INSERT APPEARANCE IMAGE HERE, KEEP IT TO A MODEST SIZE[/img][/floatright]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Statistics:[/b] (These are here to determine your character's ki specialization. You have a total of 10 stat points to distribute, but each stat needs to have a minimum of 1 stat point assigned, which means that effectively, you have 7 stat points to distribute among three categories.)
 - [i]Genki:[/i] ("Energy". Raw physical or ki strength to overpower enemies with.)
 - [i]Yūki:[/i] ("Courage". Fighting spirit and tenacity to last against all odds.)
 - [i]Shoki:[/i] ("Mind". Concentration, skill and mental discipline.)

[b]Brief Biography:[/b]

[b][u]Optional[/u][/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Theme Song:[/b]

[b]Additional, non-ki abilities:[/b] (If applicable. For example - magic, hi-tech suits, various other powers you can find in anime which cannot be replicated with ki.)

[b]Techniques:[/b] (Preferably spoilered)

[b]#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)[/b][/box]

SPECIES
[b]Description of Appearance:[/b]
[b]Homeworld:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[b]Average power level:[/b]

[b]Brief history:[/b]

[b]#SpeciesApp (DO NOT REMOVE)[/b][/box]

PLANET
[floatright]IMAGE OF PLANET'S APPEARANCE[/floatright]

[b]Description of Planet:[/b] (Include a description of the appearance if you don't have an image. Include details about whether or not it's habitable.)

[b]Gravity:[/b] (Earth Gravity is 1G)
[b]Parent Star:[/b] (Put the name here, if it's part of a binary system, put both star names.)

[b]Native species:[/b]
[b]Current alignment:[/b] (Planet Trade Organization, Galactic Rebellion or Independent)
[b]Brief history:[/b]

[b]#PlanetApp (DO NOT REMOVE)[/b][/box]
Last edited by Finland SSR on Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:09 am

Character Index

Name
Species
Genki
Yūki
Shoki
Played by
Namekian
TBD
Android
TBD
Saiyan
TBD
Saiyan
TBD
Core Person
>1 million
TBD
Frost Demon
TBD
Frost Demon
>100
TBD
Harcian
TBD
Namekian
TBD
Karakoi
TBD
Saiyan
TBD
Earthling
TBD
Earthling
TBD
Saiyan
TBD
Last edited by Finland SSR on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:38 am

Don't know if I'll be able to join in but I'll certainly give it a tag.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:03 am

Returning player inbound.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:34 am

Val’s still here to kick ass and take names.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:06 pm

Just getting the OOC marked. Redoing Kyuku's app because she's pretty different now.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Android 5 is still alive. Should I redo my app to add some new moves 5s going to have?
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:30 pm

My three apps:

Callar

Species: Saiyan

Statistics:
- Genki: 4
- Yūki: 4
- Shoki: 3

Brief Biography: Callar would be quick to remind you that he is of noble birth, carrying the blood of the last King of the Saiyans, and, in fact, he stylizes himself as "Prince Callar, Leader of the Saiyan Race". Hearing that, you might be forgiven for thinking that he had a well off, rich and fulfilling childhood - the truth is a lot more complicated than that.

Callar is indeed the son of the last King of the Saiyans - however, he is a bastard, born to a low class Saiyan woman during one of the monarch's tours across Planet Sadla. Why did Callar's mother, Carrata, fancy the King, how did the two even manage to meet and go in this deep, and whether the act was even consensual are all questions whose answers have been lost to history, and Callar grew up to a single mother in the Sadla countryside, unaware of who his real father is. However, his high class warrior status had been hinted at already. Ever since the earliest days, the child showed exceptional physical prowess - outpacing all of his childhood friends and even the tutors in power level before he was even ten years old. This unprecedented talent caught the eye of the recruitment officers of the Planet Trade Organization, who, after crashing in Carrata's house one time, made a deal with the single mother to take in Callar for studying and training to be a PTO officer, out of his homeworld.

A few years later, after an intense training session against Saibamen, Callar was informed that his planet, Sadla, had been destroyed by a meteor shower - and almost the entire Saiyan species alongside it. The real cause of the planet's destruction is still unknown to him. Alongside this news, one of his surviving Saiyan allies, who had been off-planet much like him, handed Callar a letter his mother had sent to him through interplanetary comms a few hours before the planet's untimely's end. Outside of last goodbyes and other heartwarming stuff like that (well, as heartwarming as Saiyans can get - they aren't really a species known for affection, after all), it also informed the Saiyan on the fact that the father he asked so much about and never got an answer on was, in fact, the King of Sadla, and he is now the last survivor of the Saiyan royal dynasty.

Callar's life took a sharp turn after these events. Before, he was just one of the many Saiyans serving for the Planet Trade Organization, even if a significantly more talented and stronger one than most. After them, he began to see himself as the last hope of the Saiyan species, its last leader, an authority among the few Saiyans still remaining in the Universe, desperately hoping to find a way to save their kind from extinction. Throughout these years, he obviously has also grown a lot stronger, more experienced and savage, destroying dozens of other planets and species during his service in the Planet Trade Organization. The irony of being a prince who commits genocide and seeks to prevent his species from going extinct is lost on him.

Two years ago, Callar, alongside two of his fellow Saiyans, Garrick and Khorn, took off towards Planet Earth, offically to avenge the loss of their comrades Radis and Egpla and put the planet under PTO jurisdiction. The bastard prince had an another goal for the mission, however - through secret scavenging of any information available on the destruction of Planet Sadla, he found out that it's likely that at least a few Saiyans currently reside on Earth and could be good recruits for his cause. Which turned out to be completely correct, as Callar with his followers met not one, but three Saiyans residing on Earth - Ayata (Kyuku), Akiko (Shichi) and Colrab. The resulting battle led to Garrick and Khorn's death and Callar escaping with Kyuku and Shichi, secretly taking them under his wing and training them as his allies for the eventual reconstruction of the Saiyan race.

Only to return some time later once it became clear that the PTO was not gunning for their heads, joining forces with the same Earthlings whom he had once tried to exterminate in what is now known as the Galactic Rebellion.

Optional
Techniques:

• Saiyan Fighting Style: Brutal blows, thrashing, grappling, all with the ferocity of a raging ape - those are the main "tenets" of the fighting style of a Saiyan.
  • Bang Beam: Callar's primary offensive technique - a fairly simple, though deadly energy bolt released from the index finger. Can be fired either in a barrage or as a single attack.
  • Nova Flash: A finishing move used against stronger opponents. Charged up fairly simply, between cupped hands held at the side, and released as a powerful red beam of ki.
  • Energy Barrier: A defensive technique which summons a barrier of ki around the user to deflect physical or energy attacks.
  • Power Ball: A technique used to have a Saiyan transform into his Great Ape form without the presence of a full moon. It exhausts a lot of the user's ki, thus is only used as a last resort and if a full moon is unavailable.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Shichi (Shimizu Akiko)

Statistics:
- Genki: 2
- Yūki: 6
- Shoki: 2

Brief Biography: Akiko is one of the few remaining Saiyans in existence, having narrowly escaped death when her parents sent her off to Earth in a space pod when she was only a few days old. She was soon given a name and a home by a kind, elderly couple. As she was sent to Earth at such a young age, she was not brainwashed to conquer the planet, nor did she spend enough time around her own kind for their battle-hungry nature to rub off on her. It was only when Akiko was a few months old that her new family had found out about the Great Ape, as she had transformed after looking at a Full Moon. Ever since then, the Shimizu family have locked the doors and windows on the night of a Full Moon, warning that a terrible beast attacks on those nights.

The patriarch of her adoptive family trained her in basic martial arts along with usage of ki... But he told Akiko to **only** fight in self-defence. Meanwhile, the matriarch was teaching her basic Math and English, the things she'd need to survive in the big city... If she ever went there.

Akiko's life, however, took a complete turn with the arrival of the Saiyans, once it became clear that she is one of their own and not just a simple Earthling, once she lost the only family she had, and culminating in her being taken captive by Callar, the bastard prince of the Saiyans. The complete breakdown of her life and the harsh training she had to endure alongside Kyuku under Callar's wing almost broke her, but the young girl, maturing to awoman, managed to push through and is now the third, often forgotten, though still important member of the PTO Saiyan trio.

Optional

Techniques:
  • Saiyan Fighting Style: Brutal blows, thrashing, grappling, all with the ferocity of a raging ape - those are the main "tenets" of the fighting style of a Saiyan. Learned from Callar.
  • Bang Beam: Learned from Callar - a fairly simple, though deadly energy bolt released from the index finger. Can be fired either in a barrage or as a single attack.

#CharApp

Cora

Species: Core Person

Statistics:
- Genki: 1
- Yūki: 3
- Shoki: 6

Brief Biography: Born out of a golden fruit in the World Core well over a million years ago, Cora spent her early years - well, the first couple hundred thousand of them, the species of the gods operates in different timescales than mortals - living in a status quo of peace and tranquility in her homeworld, spending her time much like the rest of her species members do - chatting, learning, improving their skills and communicating with the spirits inhabiting the Other World. This idyllic past changed when, after the unfortunate death of the Supreme Kai's previous attendant at the hands of a mortal, Cora was chosen among those born of a golden fruit to be his replacement and began her long training to one day take on the mantle of observing life across the whole Universe.

Which turned out to be a goal easier said than achieved. As it turns out, Cora simply sucks at fighting. Sure, she is significantly stronger than the average Earthling thanks to her Core Person and Golden Fruit nature (with a power level somewhere around 100 thousand) and had a natural talent in magic, with a specific focus on healing magic, but for an aspiring Supreme Kai, it was pitiful. Cora did not even think of giving up, however. And now, an opportunity has risen which she might just be able to take advantage of. The Supreme Kai's, observing the Universe like always, had long since stumbled upon the workings of Emperor Galacius, he and his Planet Trade Organization pushing species after species to extinction and undoing all the work which the gods had done to shape the Universe. Lacking the prerogative to intervene in the affairs of the Universe directly, the Supreme Kai opted for the next best choice - catching wind of a possible chance to overthrow the PTO regime, a rebellion brewing on Earth, and sending Cora there to help the mortals and push them towards a better outcome for all.

Cora was dispatched to save the Earthling Moe from Galacius's grasp on the final minutes of the battle for Earth and joined alongside the rest of the ragtag group of rebels against the Arcosian regime, serving as the team's healer and Moe's sparring partner.

Additional, non-ki abilities:
  • Kaioshin Magic: Like most Core People, Cora has the ability to use various forms of magic for battlefield and out-of-battle uses, and is adept at it.
    • Magic Materialization: The ability to summon matter, like clothes, tools or weapons, seemingly out of thin air.
    • Kai Kai: The ability to instantly teleport to any location in the 12 Universes and the ethereal plane above it without the need to lock onto a Ki signature, as well as transport any people who are touching you alongside you.
    • Healing: The ability to recover a person's physical condition and stamina by waving your hands around and doing some voodoo shit using magic.

#CharApp
Last edited by Finland SSR on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:31 pm

Atkemri wrote:Android 5 is still alive. Should I redo my app to add some new moves 5s going to have?

Feel free to redo his app. You'll need to repost it here for archiving reasons anyway.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Karakoi, Refuted

Species:Karakoi

Statistics: (These are here to determine your character's ki specialization. You have a total of 10 stat points to distribute, but each stat needs to have a minimum of 1 stat point assigned, which means that effectively, you have 7 stat points to distribute among three categories.)
- Genki:4 ("Energy". Raw physical or ki strength to overpower enemies with.)
- Yūki:2 ("Courage". Fighting spirit and tenacity to last against all odds.)
- Shoki:4 ("Mind". Concentration, skill and mental discipline.)

Brief Biography: When the bio-metla bombs dropped upon Malalkos and every last man, woman and child of the Karakoi race was turned into nothing but a vast planet covering sludge of cells and anomalous matter, that is when the story of the refuted began. For the first two thousand years the planet remained nothing but sludge, sure every now and then a lone thought of hatred or remorse would zap through it but other than that not a single sign of sentience to be found. Of course that as all good things came to an end when Malalkos became the galaxy's greatest garbage dump with every empire, evil scientist and corporation dumping trash, weapons and chemicals into the vast swamp that the planet had slowly transformed into. After hundreds of years these chemicals combined with the biological slush left over by the Karakoi all formed together to create a primal creature with an inexplicable hatred for frost daemons and their servants, every now and then a hardy scavenger would get pulled down into the swamps to be consumed by this creature yet still there was no sentience only a collection of primal urges.

As the creature consumed more and more scavengers, soldiers and criminals that resided upon the planet, Malalkos gained a reputation as planet that was not to be stepped upon unless you had an unrelenting wish to die yet instead of finding a new dumping ground things were simply dropped from orbit. Yet even though no new souls came to planet the beast had consumed and absorbed enough beings that their intelligence and very souls were enough to uplift it from being but a mere beast into being a fully formed and sentient lifeform with only one piece of knowledge within it's mind: That it had once been the mighty Karakoi race and that they had been reduced to nothing but sludge by a dammed frost daemon and that their race must be avenged.

Yet like all things the being that had now renamed itself to Karakoi, refuted evolved and changed over time. All the pieces of media that were dumped upon the planet (mainly young teen romance novels) were avidly consumed by the Karakoi - using left over parts from those it consumed - and at first it had done so out of an intense desire to learn of the frost daemons and how powerful they were, yet over time it grew an immense fondness for literature, cherishing any book that had fallen to the world. The first piece of litreture it had ever consumed was table etiquette for young boys and ever since then the Karakoi has attempted to develop a good sense of manners and morals(It hasn't been very good at the latter). As seen as the waits between each time a new book became available were often in the decades the Karakoi expanded their interests to all different forms of media that had been dumped across the planet, at times it would even attempt to create it's own art the common underlying theme is the general torment or torture of Frost daemons. Yet it has been a total of one hundred years since the last dump of literature was put on the planet and by now the Karakoi has gotten ever so slightly peeved, unfortunately due to it's nature the creature is unable to leave the planet but perhaps... If someone were to land on the plane then maybe it could avenge it's race and read a good book for once.

Optional
Likes: Good Etiquette, Romantic novels, country music, surrealist art, possessing weaker beings
Dislikes: Frost Daemons, general rudeness, beings of greater power
Theme Song:

Possession - Karakoi, refuted has the ability to take a part of the great biological slush that makes up it's being and force it into the body of another creature, the Karakoi is able to do this too as many people as long as there is sludge to put in them however the various harmful and straight out deadly chemicals that are in said sludge tend to rapidly degrade the body that it happens to be within until they too are nothing but sludge, the process for how long this takes depends on said person's power level. The Karakoi can only posses someone if their power level is lesser than his.

Toxic whiplash - Upon performing this attack the Karakoi will send out a tendril of it's form to strike another individual, the tendril itself is almost entirely liquid and will loose it's form upon striking another surface yet the liquid the tendril is made off is highly corrosive and will burn the skin off any living being it connects with.

Bio-Metla beam - A beam attack that fires a concentrated ray of ancient bio-Metla formula that will most likely reduce the target of it's attack to nothing but toxic sludge, it requires both of the Karakoi's hands to fire it.

Bio-storm - This attack grants the Karakoi the ability to raise his arms into the air and fire a barrage of chemicals into the atmosphere turning it from whatever state it had previously to an uninhabitable hellscape. This attack can only be done in his culminative form.

Culminate - This move grants the Karakoi the ability for it to take the power level and life force of all those he has possessed and pull it all into one body, this body will most likely dissolve quickly unless it is used to such a power level

Techniques(That will be developed in time):
Vacuum bubble - using this ability the Karakoi is able to create relatively large pockets of pure nothingness, this attack will not only deprive the victim of oxygen but with no heat they should soon freeze to death.

Void bomb - This attack will create a point of such mass and gravity that upon reaching it's zenith it will create an explosion equal to one hundredth of a supernova.

Gravitational strike - A beam attack that fires a small ray that upon connection with it's target it will instantly experience gravity 100 times more than it was previously,

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Karakoi

Description of Appearance: Well as of present they are nothing but an anomalous sludge but in their prime they were tall amphibian like creatures standing out about 7 feet while being famously lanky and thin. Their species would go through various transformations as they grew older, up until three the Karakoi are creature not entirely unlike a large tadpole, after the age of three the Karakoi will transform into their most well form: tall, thin, smooth-skinned amphibians. At the age of 132 the Karakoi's skin will harden into scales and will become far more reminiscent of what an Earthling would call a lizard.
Homeworld: Malalkos

Strengths: The Karakoi in it's current state is extremely hard to destroy as seen as it's a vast mass of Biological waste with no central nervous system, it would require the entire planet of Malalkos to be destroyed (Which admittedly isn't too hard of a feat) to completely wipe out the Karakoi.
Weaknesses: While granting the Karakoi immense durability it's practically stripped away any mobility it once had, with it having to possess another being in order to get off planet. Secondly the Karakoi requires a rather specific mixture of chemicals and toxins in order to keep itself cohesive
Average power level: As seen as there is only one of their race their average power level is 250,000 yet back in their species prime it was roughly 10

Brief history: The Karakoi even before they had left their planet were a proud race of traders and scientists who had developed a great disdain for war after one of the nuclear variety utterly decimated the planet and the survivors reorganised themselves into a series of technocratic councils comprised of scientists, engineers and businessmen to ensure that such a catastrophic event shall never occur again. This focus on scientific advancement allowed them to not only reconstruct and repopulate their world at an astonishing speed but they also began to make a number of forays into space. Starting with automated mining projects to fuel their massive projects upon Malalkos, the great minds of the various technocratic councils soon decided to expand their operations to a full on colonisation of their home system .

After 100 hundred years of planetary expansion throughout their solar system the Karakoi race stood strong and united, every now and then there were internal conflicts over how food should be distributed and how much autonomy the colonies should have yet the lessons from the atomic war were enough to teach them that in order to survive they must remain united. Yet the doom of their species did not come from any societal factors yet from their own technological hubris; In an attempt to force forward the evolutionary progress of their race their top researchers had accidently created a viscous airborne virus that would kill within days. Attempts to quarantine the various planet turned out to be fruitless as people who seemed to be healthy would suddenly come down with the symptoms of the virus, it was evident that the Karakoi had created something much worse then an ordinary illness, this was a virus with a scrap of intelligence.

Eventually the Karakoi resorted to desperate tactics: nuking cities, ships filled with cryo-pods launched out at the system and even a radio signal fired into space as a plea for help. Unfortunately for the Karakoi their signal was received by none other than the frost Daemon warlord of the time Golgoth, a space emperor of a particularly sadistic disposition. Upon arriving in their system Golgoth had no other intention but to pillage and enslave yet when his grunts and his own nephew fell sick with the disease he embarked on a genocidal rampage throughout the city forcing the Karakoi back to their home world and then proceeding to use bio-melta bombs, weapons of particular savagery that reduced any biological matter to nothing but sludge, to wipe out the planet and any traces of the disease. After all their struggle, triumphs and efforts the Karakoi were reduced to nothing but sludge, a crime that cannot be forgiven.
#SpeciesApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Malalkos

IMAGE OF PLANET'S APPEARANCE

Description of Planet: Malakos is a world that has suffered much in it's time, it has gone through nuclear war and the complete obliteration of all organic life on it's surface. This has lead to one of the most unpleasant ecosystems in the galaxy; a massive radioactive swamp devoid of all life except the hardiest reeds and algae, the planet is full to bursting with deadly chemicals and for anyone to even step foot on it without being dissolved completely would require full protective survival suit.

Gravity: 9G
Parent Star: Orikion a yellow star similar to that of Earth

Native species:
Current alignment: The planet is within the sphere of the PTO however it's mainly used as dumping ground, no droops are stationed there.
Brief history: same as the species and character app above

#PlanetApp (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Labstoska on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:58 pm

(Insert Name Here)

Species: Human

Statistics: (These are here to determine your character's ki specialization. You have a total of 10 stat points to distribute, but each stat needs to have a minimum of 1 stat point assigned, which means that effectively, you have 7 stat points to distribute among three categories.)
- Genki: 2
- Shoki: 4

Brief Biography: Ovan was born to a kind family in suburb. Growing up, he did well in school and was generally a good student. At least until he hit puberty, which turned him hyper aggressive. Always being wound up and aggressive until his parents enrolled him in myriad martial arts classes to allow him to vent. And it worked for a little while, at least until he decided that he wanted to become the strongest man on the planet. Once he finished with the schools, he spent pretty much all of his free time training, practicing on any trees and boulders unfortunate to be within eyesight. Shortly after he hit adulthood, he moved away from his parents to continue his journey to become the strongest man.

As one would expect, punching trees and rocks does not pay for food or a house and for awhile he got by via hunting animals, with his bare hands of course. However, consistent exposure to the elements was starting to impede him more than help him. So he entered a few martial arts tournaments and won enough prize money where he could live without having to interrupt his training. It was still out in the cold, rain, snow, heat, or whatever was going on that day, but he had a house to let his body rest and food that wasn't dirty animal flesh to maintain it. At least until he started to notice that he had plateaued. He wasn't getting stronger, he needed stronger opponents. Something that would break him in half and let him pull himself back together.

Which he received when his home world was invaded by three Saiyans. He and a group of other warriors managed to defeat and kill two of them in a much closer battle than he would have liked, with the third escaping along with one of the Earth Saiyans. A couple of the Earth warriors fell in the process, but the planet was saved and the Saiyans beaten. At least for a few short years where Ovan spent every waking moment of his time training in the event that the remaining Saiyan ever came back for revenge. Much to his surprise, the Saiyan did come back, but instead of looking for a fight: he brought back news that the planet was soon to be besieged by the PTO. With great reluctance Ovan and the remaining Earth warriors fended off the PTO for as long as they could until they were forced to retreat via space ship.

Now he spends his time picking fights with the Saiyans for practice and to further his goals of bringing down the psychotic space lizards and achieving "absolute power."

Optional
Dislikes: Weakness, misuse of strength
Theme Song:

Second Wind: If critically injured or exhausted, Ovan receives a power boost and a few more minutes of stamina to keep moving.

Techniques: Cyclone: Ovan moves with extreme speed, assaulting his target from all angles as fast as he can.

Ki Blade: Ovan coats one, or both, of his hands in Ki to act as a blade.

Mega Blast: A powerful, but slow moving, dark blue ki blast.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Colrab White

Age: 24 (As of the beginning of the Saiyan Saga), 26 (as of the current state of the RP)

- Genki: 4("Energy". Raw physical or ki strength to overpower enemies with.)
- Yūki: 4("Courage". Fighting spirit and tenacity to last against all odds.)
- Shoki: 2("Mind". Concentration, skill and mental discipline.)

Personality: Prone to fits of Anger, Struggles with his relatively new identity as "Alien", questioning his Humanity, loyal to his adoptive family
Brief Biography: Twenty-Two years ago, a ship crashed onto the Estate of the prestigious and wealthy White Family. One of the leaders in both manufacturing and producing Capsule Technology on Earth, the White Family held its' reputation in being fairly accomplished scientists. Mr. Zhong White, head of the family and founder of the White Capsule Corporation, investigated the impact site. There he discovered a strange circular pod, with a small infant boy inside, miraculously unharmed by the violent impact through the atmosphere. The child was violent and terrifyingly strong, but Mr. White was a kind man, and couldn't bring himself to abandon the child. He built a series of increasingly stronger and durable robotic caretakers, as he studied the young child he discovered a small suit of armor located in the storage of the pod. The armor possessed a green and black color scheme, could stretch to fit the body of the wearer, and was left with a small note. This small note simply read, "For Colrab", and Mr. White named the young boy just that.

As Colrab developed, he maintained an explosive and violent temper, which has tortured him as he has grown. He often fights with himself to resist his more violent urges. This burning anger isolated Colrab from other children at a young age, and steered the young boy into the world of martial arts. He found both combat and the practice of it therapeutic. He begged his Father to find him a Master he could learn from, which he reluctantly agreed. Some of the world's strongest were attracted to the Estate of Zhong White, most attracted by the lure of money, all eventually left upon discovering the boy's superhuman strength and explosive temper. Dissatisfied with the power and perceived cowardice of his would-be mentors, Colrab began to develop his own fighting style, born from a mix of techniques he had witnessed and his own violent urges. During this time Mr. White studied the boy's unique physiology, becoming increasingly fascinated by his unique cellular and genetic makeup. Mr. White had noticed every time the boy had pushed his body to the breaking point, he was miraculously stronger and recovered quickly from the fatigue. Mr. White had also taken an interest in the young boy's transformations in the light of the full moon. The first of these events came when the boy was just eight, he had sneaked out of his room to practice his form in the night, and transformed into the powerful and destructive monster that Mr. White could only describe as a "Great Ape". Colrab rampaged throughout the night, destroying much of the Estate, but miraculously no one was hurt; save for a few robotic servants. Mr. White eventually discovered the link between the young boy's tail and his transformation, and had it surgically removed. To a general indifference by Colrab who was happy to be rid of another thing that made him differ from the other children.

At the age of sixteen Colrab had grown into a powerful and intimidating young man. He had grown somewhat resentful towards society, as he never had to opportunity to be accepted into most of "normal" things other similarly aged children had. Mr. White chose to reveal Colrab's extraterrestrial origins to him, and this had a profound effect on him. All those years of isolation, the feelings of inadequacy, and especially the feeling he got of "correctness" when he was in combat, welled up inside of him and for the first time Colrab felt that he understood himself. He retrieved the armor from his adoptive Father, said goodbye and his well wishes to his adoptive family, and set off for himself into the wilderness. He spent the next eight years in relative isolation, throwing his body against the harshness of nature, striving to unlock the hidden potential of his genes. It was during this time that he discovered "energy manipulation" and begun to incorporate this into his fighting style, which he named after some of the most intelligent and powerful of nature's creations; Dragons. He has since traveled to the areas around Autumn City.

Optional
Sexuality: Asexual

"Dragon Style" Fighting: Colrab has developed a fighting style focusing on violent and unrelenting attacks against his opponents. Along with explosive energy based attacks.
"Green Energy": Colrab's Ki is Green, to those who can see such a thing.
Flight: Colrab has begun to master the ability of flight. While he can't travel at high speeds, he can still fly.
Zenkai: The Saiyan ability to greatly increase in strength after surviving a near fatal injury.
Awaken Shenron!: Colrab has gathered the Dragon Balls and has been granted a wish by Shenron. His wish instilled within him all the knowledge of the Saiyan Race. He knows their history and culture, as well as some knowledge of controlling the Great Ape Transformation. An unexpected side effect is that he is now motivated by reclaiming the Honor of the "Old Saiyans" and his tail, once thought lost forever, has grown back in its' former place...
A Saiyan's Rage!: Colrab has always had a violent and explosive temper. When pushed to the breaking point, or insulted enough, this anger explodes onto the scene. Colrab becomes incredibly savage and primal, focusing on destroying everything in his path. This serves as an incredible power increase, but at the cost of any control and any innocent people caught in the crossfire.
The Dragon's Maw: A grappling technique used to break limbs, possibly removing them, used by Colrab to quickly end any fights or any chance an opponent has of retaliation.
Flashy Hand Cannon: Colrab forms a ball of concentrated energy in either hand, and pitches it at an incredible speed at a target, the explosion is very large and pockets the battlefield with craters.
Eruption!: By concentrating and condensing a large amount of energy, Colrab can cause a large explosion with the flick of his wrist. This takes an immense amount of concentration and a good deal of time to preform.
Enough!: Colrab punches his opponent under their guard, staggering them, and proceeds to unleash a large blast of unfocused Ki from the palm of his hand.
Saiyan Assault: Based off of Android 7's Machine Gun Blows, Colrab puts his own twist onto the technique. Tapping into his rage, he focuses on breaking the guard of his opponent, and when successful. He unleashes a wave of energy from his body, explosively so.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Turkducken on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am

Lady Eis

Species: Frost Demon

Statistics:
- Genki: 4
- Shoki: 3

Brief Biography: Eis is the enforcer of the Planet Trade Organisation, which is run by her father, thus making her it's heir as well. Being a mutant of her race, she possessed abnormally high strength, even as a child. She spent most of her childhood training under her father and was also spoiled rotten by him every now and then, which had a large impact on her mentality, she wanted to "grow up to be just like him". From her point of view, what the PTO does isn't evil at all.

Optional
Theme Song:

Techniques:
Death Beam: Using a single finger, Eis fires out a concentrated beam of energy which can pierce through most foes.

Death Parade: Raising both hands into the air, Eis fires out Death Beams from all fingers, raining them down upon her foes.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune on Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:31 am

Labstoska wrote:
Karakoi, Refuted

Brief Biography: When the bio-metla bombs dropped upon Malalkos and every last man, woman and child of the Karakoi race was turned into nothing but a vast planet covering sludge of cells and anomalous matter, that is when the story of the refuted began. For the first two thousand years the planet remained nothing but sludge, sure every now and then a lone thought of hatred or remorse would zap through it but other than that not a single sign of sentience to be found. Of course that as all good things came to an end when Malalkos became the galaxy's greatest garbage dump with every empire, evil scientist and corporation dumping trash, weapons and chemicals into the vast swamp that the planet had slowly transformed into. After hundreds of years these chemicals combined with the biological slush left over by the Karakoi all formed together to create a primal creature with an inexplicable hatred for frost daemons and their servants, every now and then a hardy scavenger would get pulled down into the swamps to be consumed by this creature yet still there was no sentience only a collection of primal urges.

As the creature consumed more and more scavengers, soldiers and criminals that resided upon the planet, Malalkos gained a reputation as planet that was not to be stepped upon unless you had an unrelenting wish to die yet instead of finding a new dumping ground things were simply dropped from orbit. Yet even though no new souls came to planet the beast had consumed and absorbed enough beings that their intelligence and very souls were enough to uplift it from being but a mere beast into being a fully formed and sentient lifeform with only one piece of knowledge within it's mind: That it had once been the mighty Karakoi race and that they had been reduced to nothing but sludge by a dammed frost daemon and that their race must be avenged.

Yet like all things the being that had now renamed itself to Karakoi, refuted evolved and changed over time. All the pieces of media that were dumped upon the planet (mainly young teen romance novels) were avidly consumed by the Karakoi - using left over parts from those it consumed - and at first it had done so out of an intense desire to learn of the frost daemons and how powerful they were, yet over time it grew an immense fondness for literature, cherishing any book that had fallen to the world. The first piece of litreture it had ever consumed was table etiquette for young boys and ever since then the Karakoi has attempted to develop a good sense of manners and morals(It hasn't been very good at the latter). As seen as the waits between each time a new book became available were often in the decades the Karakoi expanded their interests to all different forms of media that had been dumped across the planet, at times it would even attempt to create it's own art the common underlying theme is the general torment or torture of Frost daemons. Yet it has been a total of one hundred years since the last dump of literature was put on the planet and by now the Karakoi has gotten ever so slightly peeved, unfortunately due to it's nature the creature is unable to leave the planet but perhaps... If someone were to land on the plane then maybe it could avenge it's race and read a good book for once.

Optional
Likes: Good Etiquette, Romantic novels, country music, surrealist art, possessing weaker beings
Theme Song:

Possession - Karakoi, refuted has the ability to take a part of the great biological slush that makes up it's being and force it into the body of another creature, the Karakoi is able to do this too as many people as long as there is sludge to put in them however the various harmful and straight out deadly chemicals that are in said sludge tend to rapidly degrade the body that it happens to be within until they too are nothing but sludge, the process for how long this takes depends on said person's power level. The Karakoi can only posses someone if their power level is lesser than his.

Toxic whiplash - Upon performing this attack the Karakoi will send out a tendril of it's form to strike another individual, the tendril itself is almost entirely liquid and will loose it's form upon striking another surface yet the liquid the tendril is made off is highly corrosive and will burn the skin off any living being it connects with.

Bio-Metla beam - A beam attack that fires a concentrated ray of ancient bio-Metla formula that will most likely reduce the target of it's attack to nothing but toxic sludge, it requires both of the Karakoi's hands to fire it.

Bio-storm - This attack grants the Karakoi the ability to raise his arms into the air and fire a barrage of chemicals into the atmosphere turning it from whatever state it had previously to an uninhabitable hellscape. This attack can only be done in his culminative form.

Culminate - This move grants the Karakoi the ability for it to take the power level and life force of all those he has possessed and pull it all into one body, this body will most likely dissolve quickly unless it is used to such a power level

Vacuum bubble - using this ability the Karakoi is able to create relatively large pockets of pure nothingness, this attack will not only deprive the victim of oxygen but with no heat they should soon freeze to death.

Void bomb - This attack will create a point of such mass and gravity that upon reaching it's zenith it will create an explosion equal to one hundredth of a supernova.

Gravitational strike - A beam attack that fires a small ray that upon connection with it's target it will instantly experience gravity 100 times more than it was previously,

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

WIP I'm going to edit in a planet and species app later, but for now since I'm lazy I humbly offer this.

I like the concept behind your app, though I would like to point out that you might run into a problem. Because the majority of action in this RP, or at least the current arc, takes place across outer space and all over the Galaxy, while your character is, as I understand it, stuck on a single planet, you might run into the problem of not being able to participate in the plot for a while. Especially since I doubt either the Galactic Rebellion or the PTO will pay much attention to a landfill planet.

If you are willing to do that, then feel free to and I won't stop you, but perhaps it'd be a good idea to give your character a way to interact with the rest of the Galaxy, say, by possessing a some sort of PTO officer or something like that?
Last edited by Finland SSR on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:21 am

Finland SSR wrote:
Labstoska wrote:
Karakoi, Refuted

Optional
Theme Song:

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

WIP I'm going to edit in a planet and species app later, but for now since I'm lazy I humbly offer this.

I like the concept behind your app, though I would like to point out that you might run into a problem. Because the majority of action in this RP, or at least the current arc, takes place across outer space and all over the Galaxy, while your character is, as I understand it, stuck on a single planet, you might run into the problem of not being able to participate in the plot for a while. Especially since I doubt either the Galactic Rebellion or the PTO will pay much attention to a landfill planet.

If you are willing to do that, then feel free to and I won't stop you, but perhaps it'd be a good idea to give your character a way to interact with the rest of the Galaxy, say, by possessing a some sort of PTO officer or something like that?

That's what I was planning, for some sort of weapon salvager team to come down to the planet and have the Karakoi possess them and from there take over their ship an head out into the stars.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:28 am

Hey Lab, join the Discord! We're far more active and talkative on it

Metal...Gear?!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:29 am

Turkducken wrote:Hey Lab, join the Discord! We're far more active and talkative on it

Alrighty should be there in a sec

Turkducken
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:54 am

Namekians

Description of Appearance: You know the ones.
Homeworld: Namek

Strengths: Namekian Physiology, Dragon Clan Dragonballs, Draconic DNA
Weaknesses: Limited Population, Develop Weaker Offworld, Sensitive Antennae
Average power level: 4,000-8,000

Brief history: Descendants of the Golden Dragon God Zarama, the Namekians' guard the secrets of the Dragonballs with their lives. Once taking on more draconic forms, they have since evolved into mostly peaceful humanoids. Living on the tidally locked planet of Namek, the Namekians eke out a meager existence on the planet's surface. They are mostly tribal, living in large family groups scattered across the surface. While in the past Namekians eagerly explored the stars, and were said to have spaceflight capabilities, no such evidence of that exists today. Leaving only a vague impression that these people have existed for a long, long, time.

Namek

Description of Planet: The mostly flat planet lacks tectonic movement, and with the exception of a few presumably artificial plateaus, it is covered in a blue greenish grass.

Gravity: 3G
Parent Star: Zaras: A very bright White Dwarf, possesses a slightly higher mass compared to the Sun of Earth.

Native species: Namekians, a few minor species of flora and fauna
Current alignment: Within PTO Space, but in practice Independent
Brief history: SECRET

Last edited by Turkducken on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Metal...Gear?!

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:37 am

Labstoska wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:I like the concept behind your app, though I would like to point out that you might run into a problem. Because the majority of action in this RP, or at least the current arc, takes place across outer space and all over the Galaxy, while your character is, as I understand it, stuck on a single planet, you might run into the problem of not being able to participate in the plot for a while. Especially since I doubt either the Galactic Rebellion or the PTO will pay much attention to a landfill planet.

That's what I was planning, for some sort of weapon salvager team to come down to the planet and have the Karakoi possess them and from there take over their ship an head out into the stars.

Awesome, you're accepted then.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Karakoi, Refuted

Optional
Theme Song:

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Karakoi

Description of Appearance: Well as of present they are nothing but an anomalous sludge but in their prime they were tall amphibian like creatures standing out about 7 feet while being famously lanky and thin. Their species would go through various transformations as they grew older, up until three the Karakoi are creature not entirely unlike a large tadpole, after the age of three the Karakoi will transform into their most well form: tall, thin, smooth-skinned amphibians. At the age of 132 the Karakoi's skin will harden into scales and will become far more reminiscent of what an Earthling would call a lizard.
Homeworld: Malalkos

Strengths: The Karakoi in it's current state is extremely hard to destroy as seen as it's a vast mass of Biological waste with no central nervous system, it would require the entire planet of Malalkos to be destroyed (Which admittedly isn't too hard of a feat) to completely wipe out the Karakoi.
Weaknesses: While granting the Karakoi immense durability it's practically stripped away any mobility it once had, with it having to possess another being in order to get off planet. Secondly the Karakoi requires a rather specific mixture of chemicals and toxins in order to keep itself cohesive
Average power level: As seen as there is only one of their race their average power level is 250,000 yet back in their species prime it was roughly 10

Brief history: The Karakoi even before they had left their planet were a proud race of traders and scientists who had developed a great disdain for war after one of the nuclear variety utterly decimated the planet and the survivors reorganised themselves into a series of technocratic councils comprised of scientists, engineers and businessmen to ensure that such a catastrophic event shall never occur again. This focus on scientific advancement allowed them to not only reconstruct and repopulate their world at an astonishing speed but they also began to make a number of forays into space. Starting with automated mining projects to fuel their massive projects upon Malalkos, the great minds of the various technocratic councils soon decided to expand their operations to a full on colonisation of their home system .

After 100 hundred years of planetary expansion throughout their solar system the Karakoi race stood strong and united, every now and then there were internal conflicts over how food should be distributed and how much autonomy the colonies should have yet the lessons from the atomic war were enough to teach them that in order to survive they must remain united. Yet the doom of their species did not come from any societal factors yet from their own technological hubris; In an attempt to force forward the evolutionary progress of their race their top researchers had accidently created a viscous airborne virus that would kill within days. Attempts to quarantine the various planet turned out to be fruitless as people who seemed to be healthy would suddenly come down with the symptoms of the virus, it was evident that the Karakoi had created something much worse then an ordinary illness, this was a virus with a scrap of intelligence.

Eventually the Karakoi resorted to desperate tactics: nuking cities, ships filled with cryo-pods launched out at the system and even a radio signal fired into space as a plea for help. Unfortunately for the Karakoi their signal was received by none other than the frost Daemon warlord of the time Golgoth, a space emperor of a particularly sadistic disposition. Upon arriving in their system Golgoth had no other intention but to pillage and enslave yet when his grunts and his own nephew fell sick with the disease he embarked on a genocidal rampage throughout the city forcing the Karakoi back to their home world and then proceeding to use bio-melta bombs, weapons of particular savagery that reduced any biological matter to nothing but sludge, to wipe out the planet and any traces of the disease. After all their struggle, triumphs and efforts the Karakoi were reduced to nothing but sludge, a crime that cannot be forgiven.

Malalkos

IMAGE OF PLANET'S APPEARANCE

Description of Planet: Malakos is a world that has suffered much in it's time, it has gone through nuclear war and the complete obliteration of all organic life on it's surface. This has lead to one of the most unpleasant ecosystems in the galaxy; a massive radioactive swamp devoid of all life except the hardiest reeds and algae, the planet is full to bursting with deadly chemicals and for anyone to even step foot on it without being dissolved completely would require full protective survival suit.

Gravity: 9G
Parent Star: Orikion a yellow star similar to that of Earth

Native species:
Current alignment: The planet is within the sphere of the PTO however it's mainly used as dumping ground, no droops are stationed there.
Brief history: same as the species and character app above

Le fin

Finland SSR wrote:
Labstoska wrote:That's what I was planning, for some sort of weapon salvager team to come down to the planet and have the Karakoi possess them and from there take over their ship an head out into the stars.

Awesome, you're accepted then.

Great thanks

Turkducken
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:39 pm

The Guardian of Earth, Kami

Species: Namekian

- Genki: 1
- Shoki: 6

Personality: Sagely, distrustful of the Earthlings, loving father
Brief Biography: The being known as Kami has served as protector of Earth for the last three hundred years. During his reign he has kept the Demon Realm and the Mortal Plane completely separated, resulting in several hundred years of relative Earth peace. Kami lives above the Earth in his Watchtower, forever segregating himself from the affairs of mortals, and forever to be a watcher of Earth. He is thought to be immensely powerful, both in pure physical strength and in his spiritual energy.

Kami has ruled in his position for hundreds of years, and has kept peace and order in the mortal plane with the assistance of his eight sons. Adante, his eldest, protects his Father and is the arbitrator of divine disputes between Kami and other Guardians. Molto, his second son, is his greatest aid and steward. Bene, his third son, has taken to working the divine gardens of the Watchtower. Fortisimo, his fourth son, monitors the affairs of mortals along with his brother Piano; who is the fifth son. His remaining children Brio, Capo, and Largo are all young children who play and grow up as children do. Kami loves all of them equally, and his role as a Father motivates him more to protect the Earth than his responsibilities as Guardian.

Optional

Kami's Judgement: Kami senses for Evil within a mortal's heart, and if it is present, destroys them with a strange divine power.
Awakening "True" Potential: Kami is able to "unlock" the potential of mortal beings, granting them a power boost into accordance with whatever their current "True Potential" may be. This ability is only granted to those in Kami's favor, and may only be undertaken once.
The Way of Zen: Kami is the progenitor of the Zen school of martial arts, a legendary form designed to destroy evil wherever it lives in the mortal body. It is a powerful divine fighting style, and can only be learned by the pure of heart.
Namekian Physiology: Kami, like all Namekians, possesses the ability to stretch his limbs and regenerate them on command, this leaves him weakened temporarily however.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

First Son and Guardian of Kami, Adante

Species: Namekian

- Genki: 3
- Shoki: 4

Personality: Deadly serious, no nonsense type, humorless
Brief Biography: Adante has spent his whole life protecting and training under his Father. He is a master of the Zen Way, and has personally vanquished several powerful demons of the demon clan trespassing into the mortal plane. As the eldest child of Kami, he has taken the brunt of the responsibilities in being the authoritative figure in his younger brothers lives'. He is uniquely humorless, as even the great Kami appreciates the pranks of his youngest children.

Adante has little experience with the outside world. He finds mortals to be strange and confusing, but secretly desires to at least visit among them. He has undergone personal and spiritual conflicts with himself over his conflicting feelings about the Earthlings. He ritualistically watches the events of the World's Martial Arts Tournament every year they have been held, since their inception, and enjoys seeing the mortals of Earth do combat against each other.

Optional

Master of the Way of Zen: Adante's body is a weapon to be used against the darkness of the universe. He has spent every day for multiple years carving his own form into a weapon to serve his Father. Some could argue his superior strength and ability to his Father, but still, he is not the Guardian.
Divine Judgement: Adante fires beams of Ki from his eyes. They can curve in their path, effectively making them track their target.
Kami's Anger: Adante unleashes a flurry of rapid blows against his opponent. This has broken even the mightiest of guards, and has proven to be lethal to a variety of powerful opponents.
Namekian Physiology: Adante, like all Namekians, possesses the ability to stretch his limbs and regenerate on command. The later leaves him weakened and drained of his power temporarily however.

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Turkducken on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metal...Gear?!

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:59 pm

Android #5

[img]Check discord[/mg]

Species:Android (actually Cyborg, but Android sounds cooler)

- Genki: 6("Energy". Raw physical or ki strength to overpower enemies with.)
- Yūki:3("Courage". Fighting spirit and tenacity to last against all odds.)
- Shoki:1("Mind". Concentration, skill and mental discipline.)

Brief Biography:#5 was a common assistant working with a scientist who specialized in the field of
Human-mechanical integration. He helped in various experiments gaining some experience in bio-mechanical engineering. One day while working on a way to make artificial Ki as seen in the fights between the Blue Berret Army and the martial artists, the experiment exploded leaving #5 halfway dead and badly injured. The scientist tried his best to save #5's life and did by transforming him into a Android

When #5 woke up from the process he was furious and had to be shut down to prevent further damage to the facility. Years later he would be awakened by Android #7 and they would go on a journey to find the dragonballs so #5 could gain a large sum of money. During this time they met Colrab when it was found one of the balls was in his father's possession. After a short fight Colrab joined the Androids journey, then the Saiyans attacked and during the fight 5 sacrificed himself to defeat Callar. He spent some time training with the King Kai learning various techniques. He was resurrected and is now with the rest of the cast in the Verrin Nexus

Optional
Dislikes:Slow things, dark chocolate
Theme Song:Here

Additional, non-ki abilities: basic repair skills

Techniques:Eye beams:#5 fires beams from his eyes

Hyper flash:#5 creates a large red beam of Ki and fires it at his opponent

Omega Flash:The more powerful version of Hyper Flash # creates an even bigger beam large enough to entirely engulf someone and fires it.

Ki Blast Bomb:5 charges a ball of Ki and fires it for massive damage, he can use a more powerful two handed variety

Electric Strike:5 let's out some of the power of the perpetual Ki engine inside him causing electricity to flow off him. He can fire it out through his fingertips

Kaio-Ken:A power boost learned from King Kai. After his most recent training session he can go up to 20x

Sprit Bomb:Also learnt from King Kai, 5 calls upon the natural world of a place, planet, or more and launches a ball of that collected energy

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Atkemri on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:12 pm

I have A R R I V E D

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:46 pm

Emperor Galacius

Species:Freeza's Race/Frost Demon
Statistics:
- Genki:3
- Yūki:2
- Shoki:5

Personality:To put it simply, Galacius has a glacial personality. He is serious most of the time, attempting keeping his patience even with the most stupid, incomptent lackey (Although, this does not stop him from making a hole the size of a coin through their chest)

Brief Biography: Galacius is the leader of the Planet Trade Organization, and having been born to do so with great talent, leading to his relatively young overtaking of the "business" from his predecessors. After becoming emperor, the frost demon led countless, ruthless conquests around the galaxy, gaining infamy as one of the most cold-blooded and powerful leaders that life had, sadly, seen.
Optional
Dislikes: Weakness, Foolish actions, and similar things.
Sexuality:As Straight as one can get.

Techniques:
Death Beam: The Death Beam is a powerful and lethal Finger Beam technique which is fired using a single of galacius's finger, which is able to then pierce through, with nearly complete certaintty, the enemy at which this technique is aimed at.
Ruination Laser: The Ruination laser is a powerful, red, energy wave technique which can be fired from Galacius's hands, although it is done most of the time with a single palm.
Aequaliter Mortiferum: Aequaliter Mortiferum is a Continuous Energy Wave Technique, in which Galacius lifts both of his hands to the sky, releasing a barrage of deadly ki bullets which then rain down on the earth, exploding as they come in contact with the ground/terrain.
Mors Purpurati: Mors Purpurati is Galacius's final, and, up until this point, most powerful attack, being a energy sphere technique which is created by the emperor's palm, growing to a great size, and then quickly shrinking (and condensing) to around the size of a head, by which it is then easily able to destroy a planet or more.

#RockTheDragon (DO NOT REMOVE)
Last edited by Skarten on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Kyuku

Species: Saiayn

Statistics:
- Genki: 5
- Shoki: 1

Brief Biography:Ayata's story starts light years away, on Planet Vegeta. Selected from amongst other Saiyans her strength and age as an infant, Ayata was sent to Earth at barely a year old. Upon landing, she was discovered by the family of Haruki Hirai, who adopted her as their own daughter. Within a month however, it would be a full moon on Earth, transforming Ayata into an Ozaru and sending her on a rampage through her new family's island, killing her newly adoptive mother and nearly killing the father and his son. Only through great effort and a great deal of luck was Haruki able to blast off the Ozaru's tail, transforming the beast back into the infant girl, who, for the first time since they had found her, was sleeping calmly. Seemingly doing the impossible, despite the protests of his son, Haruki still took in the girl, and named her Ayata, in honor of Ayato, his now dead wife.

Ayata quickly forgot nearly much all of her memories, Planet Vegeta became a nightmare at worst and a fleeting flash of a red sky at best. Her earliest years were characterized by the wanderings her father took, trying to find a way to revive his wife. As a young child, she traveled and trained with her father and brother, acting as her brother’s sparring partner. Though it was beyond her at the time, Hayate still hated her for killing his mother, and actively tried to punish her for it in every fight that she could remember, starting close to age 3. Ayata however would show an unusual amount of kindness for her brother, perhaps due to the close bond between her and her father. When she was 4, her father began to train her in the use of Ki, the living energy. Suprisingly, the girl took to the advanced technique naturally, quickly excelling ahead with her father’s signature move, the “Comet Strike”. The conflict with her brother came to a head when he got into a massive argument with their father and stormed off into the woods with a book containing their father’s complete notes on resurrection. Chasing after her brother, she found him being ripped at by a pack of wolves. Taking on the monsters herself, she killed their alpha and fended off the pack for hours, until their father found them. Realizing what he had pushed his son to, Haruki told them that they were settling down, and took them high into the mountains to train and learn from him.

Ayata’s power grew tremendously during this time. By the time she was 10, she was outclassing her brother in stenght, speed, and ki, though if this bothered Hayate he didn’t show it. The older boy become her best friend after the wolf incident. He had also become somewhat of a pacifist, blaming the fighting for driving him to extremes in the first place. Because of this, Ayata could never tell if her brother was serious when they sparred or not. Ayata also became her father’s prime confident. Though she could not offer much advice, he would vent his issues to her and she would do her best to help him get them out of his system. She it was during one of these venting sessions that her father accidently cut himself on a poisonous plant. Pretending it was just a cut to hide it from Hayate, by the time the poison set in, it was too late to save the sibling’s father. Upon his deathbed, Ayata’s dad revealed the true nature of her tail that regrew itself every year or so. Telling her that under the full moon, it transformed her into the horrible beast that killed her “mother” he left the decision over whether or not to keep it up to her. After whispering somethings to Hayate, he gave the siblings their final charge, continue their training and try to revive their mother. Haruki then closed his eyes, and passed away.

Years passed and eventually Ayata and Hayate found themselves in Autumn City on that fateful day. The one that went down in record books as the day Mankind met life from another world. After meeting with Colrab and others in the group that would one day become known as the Earth Warriors, Ayata was confronted with the truth that she was not of Earth, a fact that her brother would confirm for her. After killing her biological brother Radis, Ayata journeyed with the rest of the Earth Warriors to the Lookout at the summons of Kami. She was, however, promptly removed from said lookout for being a Saiyan. Dejected and angry, she journeyed to the Island where she had first crashed with Shichi and Ovan, and began to train for the oncoming arrival of the next wave of Saiyans. The day came, and Ayata fought valiantly with the rest of the Earth Warriors. But in the final stretch of the battle, she was knocked unconciouss and kidnapped by the Saiyan Prince Callar. Brought to space to fight for the PTO, Ayata was changed. Her hate and malice was transformed. Instead of hating the Conquerors, she hated the conquered for being weak enough to invite such challenge. Her hate of the PTO blinded her to how great her bloodthirst and rage had become. Even if she opposed her new would be overlords at every turn, she was still their perfect soldier. She no longer even thought of herself with her earthling name, now she was only known as her Saiyan one, Kyuku.

Optional
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGIu6-WtwEs

Additional, non-ki abilities: Not sure of Great Ape goes here, but Great Ape.

Techniques:
Comet Strike- A focused ki blast designed to hit a small area with a great deal of force. Can pierce through weaker enemies. Performed by holding out an open palm and directing Ki through it while supporting and powering the blast with the other arm by grabbing at the elbow.

Comet Strike Wave- A larger, less focused version of the Comet Blast, performed by using only one arm for the attack, lessening the focus and allowing for a more broad attack.

Advanced Fighting Stance Bear- Kyuku’s preferred stance is a mostly offensive style dedicated to taking hits and damage to power one’s self further, using pure pain and rage to further fuel ones power. PRactioners need to have both the ability to let their emotions loose, and the restraint to know how much damage they can take. Kyuku has advanced this form so that pure rage can power it a fair bit without actually requiring her to experience pain. She has also pushed the maximum cap her power level can be pushed using the stance.

Lunar Stand- Kyuku has learned how to replicate the moon’s effects on herself using a ball of energy. This is her last stand attack as she cannot control herself once in Great Ape form and can very well end up destroying herself or her allies.

Advanced Flight- Kyuku has advanced flying skills, being able to fly to most places on the planet faster than it would be to drive.

Basic Ozaru Control- Kyuku has some basic control over her Ozaru form, allowing her to think somewhat clearly and control her actions, as well as differentiate friend and not friend. Anything in between friend and not friend is still a struggle and if you aren't close to her she's likely to attack you when she goes great ape.

Gamma Blade- Kyuku can slash the air to create a green slice of Ki energy similar to a disc attack.

Meteor Strike- Kyuku combines two comet strikes to create a double helix like energy beam to destroy her opponent

#CharApp (DO NOT REMOVE)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse