NATION

PASSWORD

A World About To Break [OOC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

A World About To Break [OOC] [MT-PMT] [APP]

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:48 am

Welcome to A World About To Break, the official diplomatic and military RP of Union of Democrats!

You will play a country in a modern tech / post-modern tech world, where you can interact with others via diplomacy or war and make your country the best it can be. This game takes place in 2030.

Here is the RP map by Caleonia. Our IC thread can be found here.

These are the rules and things to know for the RP:

1. This RP will be moderated by Mexico-Kebabistan, Caleonia, and Hypron. Caleonia and Kashtyria are the RP mappers.

2. You can claim three countries on the map at the start. During the RP, you can invade countries, but invade each one at a time.

3. Please keep the game realistic. For example, one cannot sail from Japan to Peru in one post and one cannot invade half of Russia in one post.

4. No godmodding. In other words, you can't say what damage others take, only what damage you take. For example, if Rajputana and I have a battle in the RP, I can't say that my forces destroyed his entire army, only he makes that call. However, when you decide how much damage you take, keep it realistic, so if I attack Rajputana's army, he can't say that the army is completely uninjured.

5. You can not directly intervene in an annexation and you can not invade other player's lands without their consent. For example, if one starts annexing Italy, I cannot airdrop troops there and snatch Italy from them.

6. If you don't have conscription, your military can at maximum be 10% of your population. If you have conscription, it can be maximum 15% of the population.

7. The RP mods will make sure that the RP is fair and mod decisions are final. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask! Our job is to keep the RP fun for all. We can also update the rules if needed.

8. You will need to submit the below application in the OOC thread and have it approved to get in (also add "8675309" to the end of the application to show you read the rules):

Code: Select all
[b]Country Name (Short Form):[/b]
[b]Official Country Name (Long Form):[/b]
[b]Summary of Nation:[/b]
[b]Your NS Region:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Ideology:[/b]
[b]Goals For Your Nation:[/b]
[b]Territory Claimed:[/b]


Have fun!

This is currently being renovated to improve readability and fit more information.

IC Name - OOC Name (not listed if IC and OOC names are the same) - NS Region - Head of State - Head of Gov - Gov Type - Ideology - Goals - Land Claims.

Mexico-Kebabistan - Turkey, Iran, Saudia.

Rajputana - Pakistan, India, Bangladesh.

Odinburgh, The Galactic Federation - Novus Lucidum - King Otto Lindahl - PM Thekla Marx - Constitutional Monarchy - Liberalism, Centrism - Forging a new Scandinavian Economic Union to dominate economically and militarily in Europe and beyond using its influence - Norway, Sweden, Finland.

Caleon, The Golden Federation of - Caleonia - One Last Go - Ward Wise aka The Car of Tomorrow - Ward Wise aka The Car of Tomorrow - Constitutional Monarchy With Federal Republic/Democracy - Centrism, Republicanism, Federalism, Capitalism - Creating a German Empire spreading from Los Angeles to Noumea and becoming an industrial powerhouse - Germany, Poland, Lithuania.

New Mexican Empire - Mexico, Guatemala, Belize.

Independent Canada - Canada, Alaska, Dominican Republic.

Hypron - United Kingdom.

Kashtyria - https://i.imgur.com/ekQnIVC.png.

Mersdon - USA (without Alaska), Bermuda, Panama.

CUB - France, Belgium, Italy.

Ethereal Madness - Ireland.

Akatia - Argentina, Chile, Uruguay.

Joushiki Nante Iranai - Spain.

Hellkan - Ukraine, Slovakia.

Aurevbush - Greenland, Iceland.

Penguinian Astronautia - Japan, Indonesia.

Eurasian Parliamentary - Russia, Kazakhstan (without the parts that belong to Kashtyria).

East Ares, The Confederacy of - The Divisive States of Quah - President Joseph Charleston - Premier Charles Winston - Republic Bordering on Corporatocracy - Conservatism, Libertarianism - Becoming a world power, growing corporations, and ensuring economic success - China.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 28 times in total.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:15 am

Here is an example application:

Country Name (Short Form): Mexico.
Official Country Name (Long Form): United Mexican States.
Summary of Nation: Mexico is a large and diverse Hispanic country in North America, spanning many climates and cultures, with Mexico City as its capital. It is influential in its area and has been increasing its economic strength for a long time. Though there is large income inequality, this has been decreasing as the middle class grows. Besides Mexico proper, it also holds Cuba and Panama, annexed for their strategic positions. This causes some problems, however, since Cuba and Panama are culturally different from Mexico.
Your NS Region: Union of Democrats.
Head of State: President Antonio Vargas.
Head of Government: President Antonio Vargas.
Government Type: Federal Republic.
Ideology: Republicanism, Centrism, Libertarianism.
Goals For Your Nation: To economically dominate the Americas and continue to stay as an influential country on the world stage.
Territory Claimed: Mexico, Cuba, Panama.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2495
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:41 pm

Country Name (Short Form): Odinburgh
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Galactic Federation Odinburgh
Summary of Nation: Within the borders of Sweden where Odinburgh resides is strong economical nation built on the backs of a IT industry, a culture that goes back to days of the Vikings, book publishing and science advancement. Education is top notch. The military is average but looks to expand. It has a great influence over many Scandinavian nations which it has positioned itself to continue to grow its power and influence against the resurgent power of Russia which has colluded with many governments to achieve their worldwide agenda of divide and conquer.
Your NS Region: Novus Lucidum
Head of State: King Otto Lindahl
Head of Government: Prime Minister Thekla Marx
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Liberal, Centrist
Goals For Your Nation: To forge a new Scandinavian Economic Union to dominate economically and militarily in Europe and beyond using its influence and challenge Russia for superiority.
Territory Claimed: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Aland Islands, and Svalbard. I will take Sweden, Norway, and Finland to start with.
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Republic of Rajputana
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Republic of Rajputana » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:42 pm

the rules):

CODE: SELECT ALL
Country Name (Short Form): Rajputana

Official Country Name (Long Form):Republic of Rajputana

Summary of Nation:ROR is a greeny and vast lands,whose air tells the bravery of Rajput clans who united after the 1st world war to form a single nation.This nation is known for its historical monuments and culture.Currently it is one of the fastest growing economy of the world with the 4th strongest army.

Your NS Region:Union of Democrats

Head of State:Mr. President

Head of Government:President

Government Type:Socialist Democratic

Ideology:Progressive,Democratic and Muscular Foreign Policy

Goals For Your Nation:To dominate the world economically,politically and technologically

Territory Claimed:Pakistan,India,Bangladesh
Last edited by Republic of Rajputana on Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Caleonia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Caleonia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Country Name (Short Form): Caleon
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Golden Federation of Caleon
Summary of Nation: Caleon is a sprawling, rich land, filled with people who seem to be in the wrong place. They immigrated from Eastern Asia in the late 1800’s and eventually took over a large amount of land after the reuniting of Germany. Caleonia has one of the largest armies and best interstellar programs in the world, working hour by hour to develop a thriving industry with an extremely intelligent and scientifically advanced populace.
Your NS Region: Lardyland
Head of State: Ward Wise (Also known for some reason as The Car of Tomorrow)
Head of Government: Ward Wise
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Federal Republic/Democracy
Ideology: Centrist, Republicanism, Federalism, Capitalism
Goals For Your Nation: To make a glorified German Empire that spans from Los Angeles to Noumea, albeit without conquering the entire world. They also want to be an industrial powerhouse with any sort of means necessary.
Territory Claimed: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and the Kaliningrad Oblast, because it wouldn’t make sense for a country entirely encircling that to not have it claimed.
This nation does not show most of my political values, at least unintentionally if it does. I see myself as a moralistic centrist leaning slightly left and if Caleon shows my political views, it's usually exaggerated, like most issues in this.
My favorite sport, NASCAR, plays a major influence in how my nation is stylized and created.

I have a Discord, Rig#2559, usually. My PFP is a game case holding a gun, which is from Extra Credits's video on Hidden Game Mechanics.

I do use a majority of NS stats. Ones I don’t use are because they don’t correspond with the theming of my nation.
My economic status. I use too much money, no?
High Quality IC Flag coming soon.


User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:36 pm

Odinburgh wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Odinburgh
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Galactic Federation Odinburgh
Summary of Nation: Within the borders of Sweden where Odinburgh resides is strong economical nation built on the backs of a IT industry, a culture that goes back to days of the Vikings, book publishing and science advancement. Education is top notch. The military is average but looks to expand. It has a great influence over many Scandinavian nations which it has positioned itself to continue to grow its power and influence against the resurgent power of Russia which has colluded with many governments to achieve their worldwide agenda of divide and conquer.
Your NS Region: Novus Lucidum
Head of State: King Otto Lindahl
Head of Government: Prime Minister Thekla Marx
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Liberal, Centrist
Goals For Your Nation: To forge a new Scandinavian Economic Union to dominate economically and militarily in Europe and beyond using its influence and challenge Russia for superiority.
Territory Claimed: Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Aland Islands, and Svalbard. I will take Sweden, Norway, and Finland to start with.

Accepted! However, if you want your nation to compete against Russia, we would first need someone to apply as Russia.
Republic of Rajputana wrote:the rules):

CODE: SELECT ALL
Country Name (Short Form): Rajputana

Official Country Name (Long Form):Republic of Rajputana

Summary of Nation:ROR is a greeny and vast lands,whose air tells the bravery of Rajput clans who united after the 1st world war to form a single nation.This nation is known for its historical monuments and culture.Currently it is one of the fastest growing economy of the world with the 4th strongest army.

Your NS Region:Union of Democrats

Head of State:Mr. President

Head of Government:President

Government Type:Socialist Democratic

Ideology:Progressive,Democratic and Muscular Foreign Policy

Goals For Your Nation:To dominate the world economically,politically and technologically

Territory Claimed:Pakistan,India,Bangladesh

Accepted! Regarding the army, it will not always be in 4th place, for it can become stronger or weaker as time goes on and others can also get stronger or weaker.
Caleonia wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Caleon
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Golden Federation of Caleon
Summary of Nation: Caleon is a sprawling, rich land, filled with people who seem to be in the wrong place. They immigrated from Eastern Asia in the late 1800’s and eventually took over a large amount of land after the reuniting of Germany. Caleonia has one of the largest armies and best interstellar programs in the world, working hour by hour to develop a thriving industry with an extremely intelligent and scientifically advanced populace.
Your NS Region: Lardyland
Head of State: Ward Wise (Also known for some reason as The Car of Tomorrow)
Head of Government: Ward Wise
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Federal Republic/Democracy
Ideology: Centrist, Republicanism, Federalism, Capitalism
Goals For Your Nation: To make a glorified German Empire that spans from Los Angeles to Noumea, albeit without conquering the entire world. They also want to be an industrial powerhouse with any sort of means necessary.
Territory Claimed: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and the Kaliningrad Oblast, because it wouldn’t make sense for a country entirely encircling that to not have it claimed.

Accepted! Regarding Kaliningrad, you can't start with it, but you can conquer it when the RP starts. Regarding the space program, make sure that it fits under modern or postmodern tech, so travelling to the Moon is fine, but not travelling to Pluto.

---

BTW, for those of you who are altering history, that's cool with me, but make sure that it doesn't contradict other parts of history or other player's histories.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Caleonia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 148
Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Caleonia » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:44 pm

Caleonia wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Caleon
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Golden Federation of Caleon
Summary of Nation: Caleon is a sprawling, rich land, filled with people who seem to be in the wrong place. They immigrated from Eastern Asia in the late 1800’s and eventually took over a large amount of land after the reuniting of Germany. Caleonia has one of the largest armies and best interstellar programs in the world, working hour by hour to develop a thriving industry with an extremely intelligent and scientifically advanced populace.
Your NS Region: Lardyland
Head of State: Ward Wise (Also known for some reason as The Car of Tomorrow)
Head of Government: Ward Wise
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Federal Republic/Democracy
Ideology: Centrist, Republicanism, Federalism, Capitalism
Goals For Your Nation: To make a glorified German Empire that spans from Los Angeles to Noumea, albeit without conquering the entire world. They also want to be an industrial powerhouse with any sort of means necessary.
Territory Claimed: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and the Kaliningrad Oblast, because it wouldn’t make sense for a country entirely encircling that to not have it claimed.

Accepted! Regarding Kaliningrad, you can't start with it, but you can conquer it when the RP starts. Regarding the space program, make sure that it fits under modern or postmodern tech, so travelling to the Moon is fine, but not travelling to Pluto.

---

BTW, for those of you who are altering history, that's cool with me, but make sure that it doesn't contradict other parts of history or other player's histories.[/quote]


Caleon's space program is currently reaching for Jupiter, as one of its moons is named Kale.
This nation does not show most of my political values, at least unintentionally if it does. I see myself as a moralistic centrist leaning slightly left and if Caleon shows my political views, it's usually exaggerated, like most issues in this.
My favorite sport, NASCAR, plays a major influence in how my nation is stylized and created.

I have a Discord, Rig#2559, usually. My PFP is a game case holding a gun, which is from Extra Credits's video on Hidden Game Mechanics.

I do use a majority of NS stats. Ones I don’t use are because they don’t correspond with the theming of my nation.
My economic status. I use too much money, no?
High Quality IC Flag coming soon.


User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Caleonia wrote:
Caleonia wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Caleon
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Golden Federation of Caleon
Summary of Nation: Caleon is a sprawling, rich land, filled with people who seem to be in the wrong place. They immigrated from Eastern Asia in the late 1800’s and eventually took over a large amount of land after the reuniting of Germany. Caleonia has one of the largest armies and best interstellar programs in the world, working hour by hour to develop a thriving industry with an extremely intelligent and scientifically advanced populace.
Your NS Region: Lardyland
Head of State: Ward Wise (Also known for some reason as The Car of Tomorrow)
Head of Government: Ward Wise
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy with Federal Republic/Democracy
Ideology: Centrist, Republicanism, Federalism, Capitalism
Goals For Your Nation: To make a glorified German Empire that spans from Los Angeles to Noumea, albeit without conquering the entire world. They also want to be an industrial powerhouse with any sort of means necessary.
Territory Claimed: Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and the Kaliningrad Oblast, because it wouldn’t make sense for a country entirely encircling that to not have it claimed.

Accepted! Regarding Kaliningrad, you can't start with it, but you can conquer it when the RP starts. Regarding the space program, make sure that it fits under modern or postmodern tech, so travelling to the Moon is fine, but not travelling to Pluto.

---

BTW, for those of you who are altering history, that's cool with me, but make sure that it doesn't contradict other parts of history or other player's histories.


Caleon's space program is currently reaching for Jupiter, as one of its moons is named Kale.

Alright. As long as you use unmanned spacecraft, that is fine.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:01 am

Hey guys, I will be opening the IC thread today. People can still apply to join, but it is recommended to join as soon as possible before the storylines get too complicated. Also, please tell others about this so the RP can be big and successful!

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:57 am

Our IC thread is now open! Have fun RPing!

User avatar
New Mexican Empire
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Mexican Empire » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:54 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Country Name (Short Form):New Mexican Empire
Official Country Name (Long Form):The Republic Of New Mexican Empire
Summary of Nation:Well im the third iteration of the Second Mexican Empire
Your NS Region:Union Of Democrats
Head of State:Augustin Gonzalez
Head of Government:Augustin Gonzalez
Government Type:Ultra Fascists
Ideology:Fascism
Goals For Your Nation:To Spread the dream of Mussolini far and wide
Territory Claimed:Mexico, Belize and Guatemala

is this claim good and i am from the Union Of Democrats
Last edited by New Mexican Empire on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Independant Canada
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Independant Canada » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 am

Country Name (Short Form):
Independent Canada (Independant Canada)
Official Country Name (Long Form):
The Confederacy of Independent Canada
Summary of Nation:
Independant Canada is the predecessor or the former Canada. The former Canada collapsed under the mounting pressure of higher taxes and elitest individuals in power. During an election season the majority of people voted overwhelming for the Conservative Party creating a super-majority in the House of Commons. The new government proceeded with new reforms for lower taxes as well as a plan to have a large economy and military to defend against foreign threats. Remnants of the former Canada still exist though. The nation will always have a free healthcare system and fairly progressive social policies.
Your NS Region:
Union of Democrats
Head of State:
Prime Minister: Stephen Mackenzie Pearson
Head of Government:
Prime Minister: Stephen Mackenzie Pearson
Government Type:
Parliamentary Republic
Ideology:
Conservative, Libertarian (Center to Center Right)
Goals For Your Nation:
Internally:
-Continue serving the people within our nation with our elections, referendums and affirmative action plans, "For the People."
-Keeping taxes Low.
-Continue to achieve in military success*
Externally(Internationally):
-To protect the people of nations which are a democracy under any ideology but might not have a large military defend themselves against more aggressive nations.*
-Destroy radicals who do inhuman activities.
Territory Claimed:
Canada, Alaska and Dominican Republic**

NOTE:
According to the census I am the largest military power I DO understand that other nations including myself can become stronger or weaker as time goes on and others can also get stronger or weaker.
**Us Canadians need a warm place for winter.
Last edited by Independant Canada on Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:13 pm

New Mexican Empire wrote:CODE: SELECT ALL
Country Name (Short Form):New Mexican Empire
Official Country Name (Long Form):The Republic Of New Mexican Empire
Summary of Nation:Well im the third iteration of the Second Mexican Empire
Your NS Region:Union Of Democrats
Head of State:Augustin Gonzalez
Head of Government:Augustin Gonzalez
Government Type:Ultra Fascists
Ideology:Fascism
Goals For Your Nation:To Spread the dream of Mussolini far and wide
Territory Claimed:Mexico, Belize and Guatemala

is this claim good and i am from the Union Of Democrats


Accepted!

Independant Canada wrote:Country Name (Short Form):
Independent Canada (Independant Canada)
Official Country Name (Long Form):
The Confederacy of Independent Canada
Summary of Nation:
Independant Canada is the predecessor or the former Canada. The former Canada collapsed under the mounting pressure of higher taxes and elitest individuals in power. During an election season the majority of people voted overwhelming for the Conservative Party creating a super-majority in the House of Commons. The new government proceeded with new reforms for lower taxes as well as a plan to have a large economy and military to defend against foreign threats. Remnants of the former Canada still exist though. The nation will always have a free healthcare system and fairly progressive social policies.
Your NS Region:
Union of Democrats
Head of State:
Prime Minister: Stephen Mackenzie Pearson
Head of Government:
Prime Minister: Stephen Mackenzie Pearson
Government Type:
Parliamentary Republic
Ideology:
Conservative, Libertarian (Center to Center Right)
Goals For Your Nation:
Internally:
-Continue serving the people within our nation with our elections, referendums and affirmative action plans, "For the People."
-Keeping taxes Low.
-Continue to achieve in military success*
Externally(Internationally):
-To protect the people of nations which are a democracy under any ideology but might not have a large military defend themselves against more aggressive nations.*
-Destroy radicals who do inhuman activities.
Territory Claimed:
Canada, Alaska and Dominican Republic**

NOTE:
According to the census I am the largest military power I DO understand that other nations including myself can become stronger or weaker as time goes on and others can also get stronger or weaker.
**Us Canadians need a warm place for winter.


Accepted!

BTW guys I have a question. Some of us with our nation concepts are altering history (for example, Rajputana's premise is the Rajputs establishing a nation after WW1). This allows for more creativity and allows to use our nation's lore, but it would cause significant changes to history that would have to be addressed. In your opinions, should we allow or not allow changing of history?

Personally, I think that events from before January 1, 2019 should not be changed and should match the real world (with anything after January 1, 2019 being fair game), but I want to see your opinions as well.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:27 pm

BTW guys, since New Mexican Empire has claimed Mexico, I am submitting a new app:

Country Name (Short Form): Iran
Official Country Name (Long Form): The Empire of Iran
Summary of Nation: In 2020, Iran becomes a monarchy again, with the Pahlavi dynasty returning. However, it is a constitutional monarchy instead of an absolute monarchy. As Iran became more powerful, it started annexing other countries. In 2025, it had annexed Turkey, and in 2028, it had annexed Saudi Arabia. The capital is at Shiraz (it was moved from Tehran in 2024 due to Tehran being too crowded). The largest city is Istanbul. As it controls Makkah and Madinah, the Shahanshah of Iran is considered as the Custodian of the Two Mosques. Though the country is center-left, there is military conscription.
Your NS Region: Union of Democrats
Head of State: The Shahanshah
Head of Government: Ali Ahmed.
Government Type: Constitutional monarchy. It is similar to the U.S. government of the real life, except the Shahanshah is a symbolic member of the executive branch.
Ideology: Center-leftism, left-libertarianism.
Goals For Your Nation: To economically dominate the world through trade and energy while ensuring the wellbeing of its people.
Territory Claimed: Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.

User avatar
Hypron
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:33 pm

Country Name (Short Form): Hypron
Official Country Name (Long Form): United Kingdom of Hypron
Summary of Nation: A nation recently formed from the British Isles, we strive for Economic Independence
Your NS Region: Mariner Trench
Head of State: King James VII
Head of Government: Prime Minister John Smith
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Conservative
Goals For Your Nation: Economic Independence, and a strong military
Territory Claimed: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland


8675309
Last edited by Hypron on Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kashtyria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: May 19, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kashtyria » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Country Name (Short Form): Kashtyria
Official Country Name (Long Form): Republic of Kashtyria
Summary of Nation: Home of several nomadic tribes for more than 1000 years. During the 19th century occupied by the russians. After 1920 part of the USSR as own socialist soviet republic. Independence in 1991 with dissolving of the USSR. In 1994, Shero Mukushosk gains power in a bloodless coup and remains dictator until 1999/2000, as he flees Kashtyria after uprisings against him. Since then, Kashtyria is a democracy.
Your NS Region: UOD I guess?
Head of State: Parliamental President Lila Sharkofis
Head of Government: President Kusho Satukhin
Government Type: Representative democracy, with
Ideology: Slightly socialist social democracy.
Goals For Your Nation: Establishing democracy worldwide, and saving the environment. Building world peace with strong international cooperation.
Territory Claimed: Western Kazakhstan, plus a small portion of Russia. Please see this map:
Image
You wanted it 8675309 8)

User avatar
Mersdon
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 469
Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mersdon » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 pm

Country Name (Short Form): (The) U.S/U.S.A.
Official Country Name (Long Form): (The) United States of America
Summary of Nation: It's pretty much the same as OTL America, but with a few differences that are mostly law-related.
Your NS Region: Infinite Sea (a holding region for my nations)
Head of State: President Winston Goodman
Head of Government: same as above
Government Type: Federal Republic
Ideology: Economic/Social Liberal (free democracy)
Goals For Your Nation: Maintain and balance the world's competing powers (in essence, return to the post-Soviet world order)
Territory Claimed: The United States (sans Alaska), Bermuda, and the Azores/Panama Canal Zone

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 am

Kashtyria wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Kashtyria
Official Country Name (Long Form): Republic of Kashtyria
Summary of Nation: Home of several nomadic tribes for more than 1000 years. During the 19th century occupied by the russians. After 1920 part of the USSR as own socialist soviet republic. Independence in 1991 with dissolving of the USSR. In 1994, Shero Mukushosk gains power in a bloodless coup and remains dictator until 1999/2000, as he flees Kashtyria after uprisings against him. Since then, Kashtyria is a democracy.
Your NS Region: UOD I guess?
Head of State: Parliamental President Lila Sharkofis
Head of Government: President Kusho Satukhin
Government Type: Representative democracy, with
Ideology: Slightly socialist social democracy.
Goals For Your Nation: Establishing democracy worldwide, and saving the environment. Building world peace with strong international cooperation.
Territory Claimed: Western Kazakhstan, plus a small portion of Russia. Please see this map:

Accepted!
Kashtyria wrote:You wanted it 8675309 8)


Huh, you're the first one to do that! :clap:

Hypron wrote:Country Name (Short Form): Hypron
Official Country Name (Long Form): United Kingdom of Hypron
Summary of Nation: A nation recently formed from the British Isles, we strive for Economic Independence
Your NS Region: Mariner Trench
Head of State: King James VII
Head of Government: Prime Minister John Smith
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Ideology: Conservative
Goals For Your Nation: Economic Independence, and a strong military
Territory Claimed: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland


8675309

Accepted!
Mersdon wrote:Country Name (Short Form): (The) U.S/U.S.A.
Official Country Name (Long Form): (The) United States of America
Summary of Nation: It's pretty much the same as OTL America, but with a few differences that are mostly law-related.
Your NS Region: Infinite Sea (a holding region for my nations)
Head of State: President Winston Goodman
Head of Government: same as above
Government Type: Federal Republic
Ideology: Economic/Social Liberal (free democracy)
Goals For Your Nation: Maintain and balance the world's competing powers (in essence, return to the post-Soviet world order)
Territory Claimed: The United States (sans Alaska), Bermuda, and the Azores/Panama Canal Zone

I'll accept that for the United States and Panama, but you'll need to ask Hypron about it because they claimed the UK, which Bermuda is a dependency of.
Last edited by Mexico-Kebabistan on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:29 am, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Hypron
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 421
Founded: May 10, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hypron » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:23 pm

He can have Bermuda

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Hypron wrote:He can have Bermuda

Okay.

User avatar
Kashtyria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: May 19, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kashtyria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:47 am

Do we have a map with all current members? The first post only links to a blank map.
I can do that if wanted, its no complicated thing to do.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 am

Kashtyria wrote:Do we have a map with all current members? The first post only links to a blank map.
I can do that if wanted, its no complicated thing to do.

We don't have a map with the current members. That map was to give an idea of what the world look like.

I would very much appreciate a map. :)

Would you like me to include you as a mapmaker in the OP?

User avatar
Kashtyria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 46
Founded: May 19, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kashtyria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Ok, the map is completed. Sadly, if it shall be in an non-pixelated resolution, I can't embed it in here because its way larger than the 1800 pixel allowed. Here's the link: Map.

I will keep updating it as the RP progresses.

User avatar
Mexico-Kebabistan
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 137
Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mexico-Kebabistan » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm

Kashtyria wrote:Ok, the map is completed. Sadly, if it shall be in an non-pixelated resolution, I can't embed it in here because its way larger than the 1800 pixel allowed. Here's the link: Map.

I will keep updating it as the RP progresses.

Thanks! I'll add a link in the OP.

User avatar
Independant Canada
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Jan 23, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Independant Canada » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:03 pm

Kashtyria wrote:Ok, the map is completed. Sadly, if it shall be in an non-pixelated resolution, I can't embed it in here because its way larger than the 1800 pixel allowed. Here's the link: Map.

I will keep updating it as the RP progresses.


Pardon me but, Vancouver Island is apart of the actual nation of Canada and not the United States. Sorry for being anal about it.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: New Aeyariss

Advertisement

Remove ads