NATION

PASSWORD

Waratendia declares war (MT, IC, open)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Karu Nadu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karu Nadu » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:06 pm

[quote="The Black Party";p="35232501"]-snip-/quote]
We will proceed to godmoddingly nuke your country zero times. (But we will tell an old man to shoot a couple of pigs which belong to the Black Party)

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:23 pm

The Black Party wrote:
*The Black Party's national anthem plays in the background

International Dispatch - The Black Party [Official]
National Defence Command, The Black Party

As a result of the irrational hostilities posed by all 24 sides of this international battle royale, The National Defence Command has agreed to intervene in the Waratendia conflict.

The National Defence Command has agreed to embark a Partizani led peacekeeping mission to secure the safety of not only the nationals of The Black Party, but the safety of those in neighboring nations and
Partizani Allies across the globe.

As such, The National Defence Command of The Black Party initiates Operation Shitstorm, a plan to protect the citizens of this world, and the next.

Operation Shitstorm consists of the construction of an orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke that has the ability to tow the
sun into the core of the Earth to implode it from within. Experts in The Black Party estimate such a grand project will take 27 minutes to construct and deploy. The orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke will launch from The Black Party's 7th deathstar.

Operation Shitstorm is widely agreed on by all census of The Black Party as the optimal option for ensuring lasting peace on our planet, and an end to World War Shit. Additionally, top experts in The Black Party has confirmed that Operation Shitstorm is within the Geneva Conventions, and the regulatory laws of war.

Operation Shitstorm has additionally been supported by The Red Cross.

It is within our interest at The Black Party to find a peaceful conclusion to World War Shit: Newark Aggresion
as soon as possible, and we believe this is the best possible way to ensure the end of World War Shit with minimal casualties from all sides.

Formal Regards,
- Office for the National Defence Command, The Black Party

But see, I have a second Earth to continue the fighting on. The sh*t continues.

A tombstone for all the deaths and someone’s missing finger

Remember the veterans of World War Shit
Also that one missing finger
We will always remember
How unbelievably bad it was
Rest in peace warriors in shit
Your glory will live in the memory of nations
And all generations will honor your name
The great Soviet Union (2) will live though the ages
Unbreakable Union of Freeborn Republics
Bulwark of people in brotherhood strong
What the hell am I writing in this rock
Please nuke us again.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Ungvarnfjall
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ungvarnfjall » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Sometimes, we're glad to be on another planet.
.‡ WINTER IS COMING ‡.

廣東話 / Français / نجد عربي / Русский / Ελληνική / Latine
please leave me out of politics
no ns stats

German-Soviet Reich
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby German-Soviet Reich » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:03 pm

hello pius im here to help you

Pius Desurongcrandis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pius Desurongcrandis » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Pius Desurongcrandis removes all of troops involved in this war to help deal with the war in Oasis Sector Z

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:57 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy has clearly won this war and so we will destroy all your armies with our music.
[url]url[/url]
It is rumored that no army outside mine can withstand this, but I listen to it everyday.
Last edited by The Galactic Liberal Democracy on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:31 pm

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:
The Black Party wrote:
*The Black Party's national anthem plays in the background

International Dispatch - The Black Party [Official]
National Defence Command, The Black Party

As a result of the irrational hostilities posed by all 24 sides of this international battle royale, The National Defence Command has agreed to intervene in the Waratendia conflict.

The National Defence Command has agreed to embark a Partizani led peacekeeping mission to secure the safety of not only the nationals of The Black Party, but the safety of those in neighboring nations and
Partizani Allies across the globe.

As such, The National Defence Command of The Black Party initiates Operation Shitstorm, a plan to protect the citizens of this world, and the next.

Operation Shitstorm consists of the construction of an orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke that has the ability to tow the
sun into the core of the Earth to implode it from within. Experts in The Black Party estimate such a grand project will take 27 minutes to construct and deploy. The orbital kamikaze Crusader class Starfighters nuke will launch from The Black Party's 7th deathstar.

Operation Shitstorm is widely agreed on by all census of The Black Party as the optimal option for ensuring lasting peace on our planet, and an end to World War Shit. Additionally, top experts in The Black Party has confirmed that Operation Shitstorm is within the Geneva Conventions, and the regulatory laws of war.

Operation Shitstorm has additionally been supported by The Red Cross.

It is within our interest at The Black Party to find a peaceful conclusion to World War Shit: Newark Aggresion
as soon as possible, and we believe this is the best possible way to ensure the end of World War Shit with minimal casualties from all sides.

Formal Regards,
- Office for the National Defence Command, The Black Party

But see, I have a second Earth to continue the fighting on. The sh*t continues.

A tombstone for all the deaths and someone’s missing finger

Remember the veterans of World War Shit

I like how you only censor one of the shits
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:05 pm

The Black Party wrote:I like how you only censor one of the shits

I am calling WWS by its proper name but not using unnecessary profanity. It is like Cyka Wars so it must be correctly spelled.
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents