NATION

PASSWORD

List some or all tourist destinations in your nation.

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Revolutionario Democratico Panama
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolutionario Democratico Panama » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:46 am

I use NS stats on everything except Population. I am a Capitalist Paradise and a great home for tax fraudsters on the run, CIA backed Drug Dealers and Commie killing Fillibusters.
Our country has absolutely no anti trust laws and we have no extradition treaty.
We are the Switzerland of the Carribean !
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=457839 : Click the link to read the latest Finance and business news

Rossiya-Siberija
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rossiya-Siberija » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:48 am

Umm.............

The Rossiyan Welcome Station.

( inspired by top 25 things to do in Morgantown, WV)

Pokemon Trainer Red
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Pokemon Trainer Red » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:53 am

All cities and towns have certain attractions that make them stand out, but the most major locations are:

Pewter City: Location of the Pewter Museum
Cerulean City - A coastal city. It's also near the house of Bill, the region's PC operator.
Celadon City - The biggest tourist destination in Pokémon Trainer Red, is home to a Department Store, a Condominium (with Game Freak even living there) and a Game Corner.
Vermillion City - A location by the sea, known for it's sandy beaches.
Fuschia City - Location of the Kanto Safari Zone
This nation is a Pokemon-based region. Think Goldonia, but based on Kanto rather than Johto.

Unlike Goldonia, however, content from the remakes of Red, Blue and Yellow (FireRed and LeafGreen) are canon.

In-Universe Name: The Kanto Region

Mesadora
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesadora » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:55 am

Rossiya-Siberija wrote:Umm.............

The Rossiyan Welcome Station.

( inspired by top 25 things to do in Morgantown, WV)

Hey now, hold on! We have... uh...
waiting for the PRT and uh
bars? some have nude dancers, if you're into that.

Mesadora is known for being the capitol of the Lord's Beholders faith. While pilgrimage isn't formally encouraged, many are recommended to visit the international headquarters to learn even more about the Lord's representation on Anteria.

The Mesa Dorada Valley is also among the hottest places on the planet, and is host to a number of exotic species not found anywhere else. If you don't mind being shunned by the faithful locals, ecotourism can be very exciting in the center of the country.

MESADORA
|
The views expressed by this nation are not shared by the user behind it.

Katas
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Katas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:34 pm

We have Gerald of course, everyone loves to come and see him run

Other than that, the entire country is a tourist destination, who doesn't want to visit a Mortal Engines* style city-state?

Also we give out free pigeons to tourists, we have too many pigeons, and they've already adapted to the darkness and tight spaces, don't mind the hissing, they're mostly harmless

*Any resemblance between my nation and the Mortal Engines franchise is purely coincidental
I use all NS stats (even the dumb ones like weather) except for population
Most of my lore is spread around the forums (In cases of conflict, the most recent is canon) because I can't be bothered to make a factbook for everything. There is no prize for finding all of it, not even bragging rights. Why would you brag about something like that?
I have no idea what I'm doing and making this up as I go
Don't make me turn this country around!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I made a second nation for fun R.I.P

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:39 pm

The entire city of Artol is confusing and beutiful.
The amazing sea front.
The Wreck of Hystana.
The ice palace.
The monolith.
The first sail.
The first flag.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Menaturia
Secretary

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Menaturia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:40 pm

Garland, our capital district, is absolutely full of great things to do. Most of the major museums and monuments are in or around the Garland area, while the area is also rich in public parks, fashionable restaurants, nightclubs, bars and other culturally significant locations. The beaches around Candur, Libreville and Serie are also quite something, and of course many people travel to the Western Panhandle to see the Upper Menatur Park.

Skualverga
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Skualverga » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:42 pm

The vatnajoskull lake , hofsjoskull pond and the rein deer forest a small forest by the kaldakvisi river.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:33 pm

Insufficient OP, iLock. This would be best just in your factbook or the Miscellaneous Worldbuilding Thread; either expand your OP if you re-create, post again in the MWBT, or post it in your factbook.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information