NATION

PASSWORD

March to The Fire [READABLE STORY/IC | PRIVATE]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Veise
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

March to The Fire [READABLE STORY/IC | PRIVATE]

Postby Veise » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:59 pm

What sorrow I feel when I look upon my twin sister. A formerly most elegant maiden, now a harried, disheveled mess! I could see the royal pride drip from her eyes as she transitioned from determined gazes and ball gowns to bagged eyes and rags. Those scoundrels had broken her.

But I was not. I was determined to show them my strength and to crush them like they did to my sister. Aboard my carriage of vengeance, an air battleship turned the embodiment of justice: the Soleil Royale, I shall dish out justice.

I am Prince Astre the Second, the Luminary Prince of the Argent Kingdom, and I will restore not only my pride, but the pride of my family and of my nation by sword. The scoundrels, the pompous aristocrats who tore this vibrant nation apart will pay.

Welcome to March to the Fire! This is a private RP between me, Greater South, and Polish-Prussian Commonwealth. Feel free to read this, as we have formatted it to prioritize readability in a manner similar to literature or fanfiction; though these characters are purely original. This RP is not canon to any of the players. We ask that you refrain from posting on this thread and instead refer to the talk thread for it if you must.

Upon the Julian year of 1820, or 780 in this story’s world, the wealthy and prosperous Argent Kingdom of Veise suffers an aristocratic rebellion despite the seemingly high centralization of the nation. The monarchs, who were swiftly scattered and deposed, were left bewildered as they fled for their lives.

Prince Astre, alongside a trusty crew of 351 men and women, set off on the flying battleship HMS Soleil Royale to partake in radical counterrevolutionary warfare. Septette, his twin sister, is a VIP that cannot come in harm’s way.

Last edited by Veise on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ Veiser Crown: Royal House of Crestet ★
Year: 1821 AD (781 PE)
A rich, prosperous steampunk pseudo-feudal Kingdom ran by a monarchy with an pricey, white, platinum and crystal aesthetic. Prestige and poshness is our game.

NS stats are not used.
Factbooks are a WIP.
TG me anytime!
Join us!
Part of an NSRP group, Veiser Crown: Aristocrat Simulator.
Play as an aristocrat! Manage lands, marry, and make merry in the ballroom in a region-optional RP group!
Read March to the Fire, an original story about airborne royalist rebels written by a 3-man team!

Return to NationStates