NATION

PASSWORD

Semparian-Sarandinian War

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Semparian-Sarandinian War

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:35 am

Zakistan, 2018

Things have reached the breaking point.
Sarandinian troops have been regularly repelled from Zakistan, after a kinda war between Semparia and Sarandinia where Sarandinia agreed to pull out of Zakistan. This is the first time Sarandinian detainees have been sent back to Semparia instead of straight back to Sarandinia. Sarandinia attempts to raid Semparian troops in Zakistan with bombers and rescue the captured officers in Semparia, both attempts fail, and Semparia warns that any further action in Semparia commited by Sarandinia would lead to war.

Then Sarandinia declares war.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:46 am

Port of Sempari City

Troops step out of transport boats, hauling equipment with them. These are the same troops from Zakistan, being pulled out as dealing with Sarandinia was deemed as a more important matter. These troops who have experience against Sarandinia will be mixed in with other units, in order to spread the knowledge of their equipment, etc. The slim Semparian navy prepares for a possible Sarandinian invasion, as inactive naval guns on the coast and re-manned. Semparia is preparing for a full on war, and it looks like they are planning to play it defensively.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:17 am

Semparia wrote:Port of Sempari City

Troops step out of transport boats, hauling equipment with them. These are the same troops from Zakistan, being pulled out as dealing with Sarandinia was deemed as a more important matter. These troops who have experience against Sarandinia will be mixed in with other units, in order to spread the knowledge of their equipment, etc. The slim Semparian navy prepares for a possible Sarandinian invasion, as inactive naval guns on the coast and re-manned. Semparia is preparing for a full on war, and it looks like they are planning to play it defensively.

Kallipolis, Saranidia
Saranidia sends it’s whole navy to blockade Semparia of
all non-essential imports.
Non-essential excludes the following:
Food
Scriptures of any religion
Anything being supplied by a charity
Medicine
Non-designer Clothing
Ovens
Anything legally allowed which is intended to preserve life
Anything designed to prevent the spread of disease
Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan invites Semparia for peace talks at her Official Residence.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:25 am

Semparia declines, instead offering up peacetalks in a neutral country, instead of in the center of enemy territory, after all, Sarandinia has broken multiple agreements in the past. Meanwhile, the blockade is regularly raided at night via subs and fighters using AT missiles in order to breach the hull. They always approach from different angles, attack different areas, and different times of the night.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 am

Semparia wrote:Semparia declines, instead offering up peacetalks in a neutral country, instead of in the center of enemy territory, after all, Sarandinia has broken multiple agreements in the past. Meanwhile, the blockade is regularly raided at night via subs and fighters using AT missiles in order to breach the hull. They always approach from different angles, attack different areas, and different times of the night.

Saranidia agreed and let’s Semparia choose the neutral country but asks they be neutral in the Zakistan war as well.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:29 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:Semparia declines, instead offering up peacetalks in a neutral country, instead of in the center of enemy territory, after all, Sarandinia has broken multiple agreements in the past. Meanwhile, the blockade is regularly raided at night via subs and fighters using AT missiles in order to breach the hull. They always approach from different angles, attack different areas, and different times of the night.

Saranidia agreed and let’s Semparia choose the neutral country but asks they be neutral in the Zakistan war as well.

Semparia accepts the request to be neutral in Zakistan, after all, they were already neutral in Zakistan before Sarandinia started attacking them, and the matter was resolved until Sarandinia started to regularly stir up trouble again. So long as Sarandinia stays out of Zakistan, Semparia is neutral in Zakistan.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Saranidia agreed and let’s Semparia choose the neutral country but asks they be neutral in the Zakistan war as well.

Semparia accepts the request to be neutral in Zakistan, after all, they were already neutral in Zakistan before Sarandinia started attacking them, and the matter was resolved until Sarandinia started to regularly stir up trouble again. So long as Sarandinia stays out of Zakistan, Semparia is neutral in Zakistan.

“We mean the negotiating country be neutral although your neutrality is appreciated.
We so no reason why peacekeepers should bar us whilst allowing rebels to blow up hospitals so we ask what is your reason for baring us? What is your reason for not baring the fascists, monarchists and revolutionary democrats?”-Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan

OOC: when will Semparia target the school?
Last edited by Saranidia on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:35 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

“We mean the negotiating country be neutral although your neutrality is appreciated.
We so no reason why peacekeepers should bar us whilst allowing rebels to blow up hospitals so we ask what is your reason for baring us? What is your reason for not baring the fascists, monarchists and revolutionary democrats?”-Sisterly Leader Miriam Khan

(the school is set many a year in the future, remember?)

Usually, if people are rebelling against the government, there is good reason. The only thing that has recently been stopping us from investigating who is behind this terrorist attack is because of regular Sarandinian intrusion. Sarandia was blatantly supporting the government whilst calling themselves peacekeepers. Then, Sarandia attempted to arrest Semparians and were promptly kicked out of Zakistan. Sarandinia was kicked out of Zakistan multiple times in fact, as you kept trying to break a previously agreed upon a agreement. Half the reason we haven't been able to do much peacekeeping is because we keep having to deal with you.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“We mean the negotiating country be neutral although your neutrality is appreciated.

(the school is set many a year in the future, remember?)

Usually, if people are rebelling against the government, there is good reason. The only thing that has recently been stopping us from investigating who is behind this terrorist attack is because of regular Sarandinian intrusion. Sarandia was blatantly supporting the government whilst calling themselves peacekeepers. Then, Sarandia attempted to arrest Semparians and were promptly kicked out of Zakistan. Sarandinia was kicked out of Zakistan multiple times in fact, as you kept trying to break a previously agreed upon a agreement. Half the reason we haven't been able to do much peacekeeping is because we keep having to deal with you.

“Now you have admitted you are political. You don’t have to ‘deal’ with us but for now we will not send tanks or the airforce only military based and some civilian police.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:19 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:(the school is set many a year in the future, remember?)

“Now you have admitted you are political. You don’t have to ‘deal’ with us but for now we will not send tanks or the airforce only military based and some civilian police.

How is defending against aggression political? We were merely pointing out the fact that you were pretty blatantly misusing the term "peacekeeper" but that isn't enough to start fighting you, trying to arrest our troops and citizens without cause is reason to fight you. And if you seek this as a peaceful resolution, we can in no way accept, we agreed no Sarandinian involvement in Zakistan, yet you keep ignoring that, even now.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:09 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“Now you have admitted you are political. You don’t have to ‘deal’ with us but for now we will not send tanks or the airforce only military based and some civilian police.

How is defending against aggression political? We were merely pointing out the fact that you were pretty blatantly misusing the term "peacekeeper" but that isn't enough to start fighting you, trying to arrest our troops and citizens without cause is reason to fight you. And if you seek this as a peaceful resolution, we can in no way accept, we agreed no Sarandinian involvement in Zakistan, yet you keep ignoring that, even now.

“No war fighting I accept but we shall send civilian police officers.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:33 am

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

“No war fighting I accept but we shall send civilian police officers.”

Again, the agreement was no Sarandinian involment

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:23 pm

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:“No war fighting I accept but we shall send civilian police officers.”

“I thought it was Saranidian troops leaving.
What crimes against peace can we commit sending only police officers to arrest with only the required force and send them for fair trial according to sharia?”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:39 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

What crimes against peace can we commit sending only police officers to arrest with only the required force and send them for fair trial according to sharia?”

Your laws are not Zakistan's laws, and you have no right to attempt to enforce your laws onto other countries, hell, the sole exception to this is international law.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:47 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Your laws are not Zakistan's laws, and you have no right to attempt to enforce your laws onto other countries, hell, the sole exception to this is international law.

“Zakistan also seemingly follows sharia law.
We will direct our officers to enforce their type of it not ours.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:23 am

(OOC: You going to do anything?)

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:00 am

Semparia wrote:(OOC: You going to do anything?)

OOC: yes but this is non-cannon due to timings.
Miriam Khan offers to sign a peace treaty for 10 years, 10 months and 10 days.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:06 am

As the Sarandian Queen is my mother-in-law. I, the Emir proclaim 2000 men to be sent to defend the Sarandi land.
Last edited by Tanwirid on Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:31 am

Tanwirid wrote:As the Sarandian Queen is my mother-in-law. I, the Emir proclaim 2000 men to be sent to defend the Sarandi land.

The Saranidian Sisterly Leader thanks him.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:46 am

Saranidia wrote:
Tanwirid wrote:As the Sarandian Queen is my mother-in-law. I, the Emir proclaim 2000 men to be sent to defend the Sarandi land.

The Saranidian Sisterly Leader thanks him.

The soldiers will be given in Sarandi control
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Semparia wrote:(OOC: You going to do anything?)

OOC: yes but this is non-cannon due to timings.

Under what terms? Semparia would personally like some reparations for troubles caused in Zaksitan and Semparia(Semparia with the reactivation of certain defences, Zakistan as the waste of ammo and the transport of Sarandinians) as well as yet another promise for Sarandinia to halt any sort of involvement in Zakistan, however they'd happily settle for the latter without the former, if a peace is signed under the latter, or both, they will happily return all Sarandinian detainees still held in Semparia

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:41 am

Semparia wrote:
Saranidia wrote:OOC: yes but this is non-cannon due to timings.

Under what terms? Semparia would personally like some reparations for troubles caused in Zaksitan and Semparia(Semparia with the reactivation of certain defences, Zakistan as the waste of ammo and the transport of Sarandinians) as well as yet another promise for Sarandinia to halt any sort of involvement in Zakistan, however they'd happily settle for the latter without the former, if a peace is signed under the latter, or both, they will happily return all Sarandinian detainees still held in Semparia

Miriam Khan says “wallahi we shall not be involved for 10 years, 10 months and 10 days.”

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:08 pm

Very well, Semparia accepts those terms

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents