NATION

PASSWORD

The Great Crusade to the Stars (FT OOC SIGNUP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ultramarine
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Great Crusade to the Stars (FT OOC SIGNUP)

Postby Ultramarine » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:32 am

It has been many years since humanity united in the Ultramarine Empire under the immortal Emperor Roboute Guilleman. His super soldiers, genetically altered soldiers made in his image had smashed the primitive armies of some and brought others to compliance through the sheer rumble of their distant boot steps. They marched in armour of deepest blue and bore the Emperors symbol on their left shoulder. These mighty warriors were now slowly beginning to grow restless on their home world of Ultramar though and now the Emperor looks to the stars, how many unknown civilisations await out there to be conquered, he wonders.

So now he has forged his mighty super warriors into 10 legions of 10,000 Super Warriors each. Each legion bares it own name, its own culture and even its own leader a man separate from that of the Emperor but immortal just the same. The fleet has neared final construction and soon will depart from Ultramar for worlds anew.

I need commanders to command nine of the ten legions, one being commanded by myself of course. I also need people to fight in this Great Crusade. Anyone up for it?

Signup form:

Nation Name:
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems):
Level of tech:
Species:
Previous RP example:

Legion Name:
Combat Style:
Leaders Name:
Flagship name:

Rules:

No Godmod
No super ships (basically no ships large enough to dwarf or destroy a planet with one missile!)
No One line posts
My rule is law, but i can be reasoned with so do feel free to bring stuff to my attention

Open to suggestions!
Last edited by Ultramarine on Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ultramarine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:41 am

Seriously open to any suggestions about this as I only had a basic idea that I feel needs some fleshing out.

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 am

Nation and Legion? How does this work? Are we colonies sending our own detachment, or can we be separate nations you have to fight, I'm curious.

Ultramarine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:06 am

Significance wrote:Nation and Legion? How does this work? Are we colonies sending our own detachment, or can we be separate nations you have to fight, I'm curious.

The idea is you can be either a legion of warriors sent out to fight and the legion is basically like a colony with its own culture and characters and such. Or you can be a nation that is out there in the stars for the legions to run into and be engaged in conflict or diplomacy though basically the idea is for a huge human empire to be formed with its capital at Ultramar.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:08 am

Ultramarine wrote:
Significance wrote:Nation and Legion? How does this work? Are we colonies sending our own detachment, or can we be separate nations you have to fight, I'm curious.

The idea is you can be either a legion of warriors sent out to fight and the legion is basically like a colony with its own culture and characters and such. Or you can be a nation that is out there in the stars for the legions to run into and be engaged in conflict or diplomacy though basically the idea is for a huge human empire to be formed with its capital at Ultramar.

Prepare for an application form, thank you.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:21 am

Signup form:

Nation Name: Significance
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): Small, max 5 systems, 4-8 planets per system, and on average 2-3 moons per planet.
Level of tech: Early FT, mostly. However, has access to cloaks and electronic warfare. Weaponry is projectile based.
Species: Synthetic Androids
Previous RP example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=370484 (page 2 onwards, ended up CTEd, first time properly back)

Ultramarine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:24 am

Significance wrote:Signup form:

Nation Name: Significance
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): Small, max 5 systems, 4-8 planets per system, and on average 2-3 moons per planet.
Level of tech: Early FT, mostly. However, has access to cloaks and electronic warfare. Weaponry is projectile based.
Species: Synthetic Androids
Previous RP example: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=370484 (page 2 onwards, ended up CTEd, first time properly back)

Accepted :)

Zipangese Star Empire
Attaché

Founded: Oct 21, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Zipangese Star Empire » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:31 am

Nation Name: The Zipangese Star Empire
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): 25 Star Systems with 450 planets(If not acceptable then please TG me and we can discuss adjusting it accordingly if you desire)
Level of tech: FT
Species: Mixed species, mostly humans however there is a warrior species specifically bred for fighting in the name of the empire as well as another species to handle diplomacy however the majority leadership of the Shogunate is human.
Previous RP example: The Last rp I was mostly apart of, read at your own leisure.

Also might I suggest reading these factbooks to get a better idea on what the ZSE universally is. There are multiple others you could read if you desire however the four below are most important.
Overview on the origins and government
Species of the Zipangese Star Empire
The Imperial Armed Forces
The Imperial Royal Guard

However above all else I'm open to discussion, though if you'd want a nation to fight the ZSE at it's height would be ideal if a challenge is desired. Unless you'd be fine with attempting to co-exist with the Shogunate, either way as specified I'm open to discussion about it.
FT version of The Empire of Japanese Pacific States (Now with genetic therapy, more Muv-luv tech, some slight Half-life Combine tech, Superweapons and some slight Star Wars, Halo tech influence and a Helghast-ish military).
ZSE National News:Kouzuki industries unveils new line of 00 Units, made to be as close to human as is possible.

Ultramarine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:34 am

Zipangese Star Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Zipangese Star Empire
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): 25 Star Systems with 450 planets(If not acceptable then please TG me and we can discuss adjusting it accordingly if you desire)
Level of tech: FT
Species: Mixed species, mostly humans however there is a warrior species specifically bred for fighting in the name of the empire as well as another species to handle diplomacy however the majority leadership of the Shogunate is human.
Previous RP example: The Last rp I was mostly apart of, read at your own leisure.

Also might I suggest reading these factbooks to get a better idea on what the ZSE universally is. There are multiple others you could read if you desire however the four below are most important.
Overview on the origins and government
Species of the Zipangese Star Empire
The Imperial Armed Forces
The Imperial Royal Guard

However above all else I'm open to discussion, though if you'd want a nation to fight the ZSE at it's height would be ideal if a challenge is desired. Unless you'd be fine with attempting to co-exist with the Shogunate, either way as specified I'm open to discussion about it.

I actually quite like the idea of trying to coincide with you as you sound like a good nation to have to tiptoe round whilst Ultramarine is expanding. How it ends nobody knows war, peace anything could happen so yeah a bit of discussion might be needed, but we'll wait till we have the other legions first :)

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:53 am

Ultramarine wrote:
Zipangese Star Empire wrote:Nation Name: The Zipangese Star Empire

I actually quite like the idea of trying to coincide with you as you sound like a good nation to have to tiptoe round whilst Ultramarine is expanding. How it ends nobody knows war, peace anything could happen so yeah a bit of discussion might be needed, but we'll wait till we have the other legions first :)

Well I know who I may very well try to ally with. I really hope someone comes along to act as a big blockade, becuase I want a change of pace from my normal playstyle of big and strong. Guerrilla warfare is something I just have to try, even if only once.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 pm

Nation Name: Viridian Colonial Government
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): Core of a single System consisting of 6 Planets, 3 inhabited (2 by terraforming). 2 Other resource systems without habitable worlds consisting of primarily mining stations. (Will create a full list of assets of the Colonial Government soon)
Level of tech: FT (Advanced Bio-ship technology, Multiversal Travel)
Species: Zahe'Mri (Plant Humanoids) and Cyhelenes (Cephalid Aquatic Sentients)
Previous RP example: Example

I have been leaning more towards the colonies of my main nation recently. They are mostly autonomous with their own fleets and military forces anyway. I'll be working on their fleet composition soon as well as a total population including their resource systems.

Alternatively, I can have a larger faction here if you'd prefer it. I can adjust as needed.
Last edited by Nuxipal on Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Civilisation size (in number of planets/systems): Core of a single System consisting of 6 Planets, 3 inhabited (2 by terraforming). 2 Other resource systems without habitable worlds consisting of primarily mining stations. (Will create a full list of assets of the Colonial Government soon)

I have been leaning more towards the colonies of my main nation recently. They are mostly autonomous with their own fleets and military forces anyway. I'll be working on their fleet composition soon as well as a total population including their resource systems.

Alternatively, I can have a larger faction here if you'd prefer it. I can adjust as needed.

Or we smaller nations could unite? That'd be interesting.

Ultramarine
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ultramarine » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:39 am

Nuxipal wrote:

I like the idea of a smaller faction but also the idea of a species that can be run into multiple times would be interesting to. Either way you are accepted!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents