NATION

PASSWORD

(DRAFT)Establishment of IIWC

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Trivian
Civilian

Founded: Jun 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

(DRAFT)Establishment of IIWC

Postby Trivian » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:32 pm

With the ever growing turbulent times in & around the World,the Civilians of every effected Region or Nation are facing a draconian outcome ,effecting & suppressing their Basic Human Rights.

Morever the effected individuals are now even facing difficulties in maintaining their Individuality & Integrity from the Nation's or Region where they have Migrated even by the fact that they are the Law abiding Individuals.

Henceforth in urgency regarding the situation a Apex Council has to be established which administers & manages in favour of the Welfare of Immigrants

Functionary of the Council IIWC (International Immigrants Welfare Council) are -

1) To see to it that the Nation's are providing
the minimum anticipated help to the Immigrants as expected & the basic fundamental rights are not exploited of the Individuals keeping in regard the Law of each Individual Nation isn't Violated.

2) The Council has a major amount of responsibility in regard to maintain complete database of Immigrants for the purpose of International Security & they have to provide necessary Information whenever the protocol require them to do so.

3) To see to it the Nation's decision are in regard to their established Law without any say on their Homeland Affairs, which means they can act only if the law is Violated against Immigrants.

4) A Department of Finance which overlooks and monitor the Finance and Philanthropic activities providing a helping hand to the Immigrant Civilians for better Living.

5) Host International Conferences & talkshows in regard to Immigrant Issues as well as functions in regard to Financial Aid to assist good Living of Immigrants.

6 ) Establishing a International Court under IIWC Treaty which specifically deal's with Immigrants issues & atrocities.

7 ) A International Treaty providing IIWC a Legal Identity which doesn't support Human Trafficking nor Unconditional illegal Employment.

Henceforth considering IIWC as an Autonomous Institution sanctioning & monitoring Immigrants requirements across Individual Nation's as well as Region.
Last edited by Trivian on Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New Nordic Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The New Nordic Union » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:50 am

You cannot mention game regions in a proposal, as this makes it illegal.
Permanent Representative of the Nordic Union to the World Assembly: Katrin við Keldu

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:37 am

(OOC: Welcome to the WA. Unfortunately, this proposal would be classed as illegal were it to be submitted, as it breaks a few of the rules. The first issue is that, as Nordic Union has pointed out, you cannot mention regions in a proposal. Also, there is a problem that this appears to to only create a committee, nothing else. This breaks the aptly-named ‘committee only’ rule. Finally, you need a category in order to have a valid proposal, and that is a tricky issue that can be the cause of illegalities as well.

I recommend staying around here to comment on other people’s proposals and, if you want to, develop this one. However, welfare of immigrants has already been addressed by numerous resolutions, a list of all legislation can be found here, so any possibly laws would have to avoid duplicating or contradicting those.)
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Araraukar
Post Marshal

Founded: May 14, 2007
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Araraukar » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:56 am

OOC: I also object to the random capitalization of some nouns. It makes me wonder if this has been copied from somewhere.
- ambassador miss Janis Leveret
Araraukar's RP reality is Modern Tech solarpunk. In IC in the WA.
Giovenith wrote:And sorry hun, if you were looking for a forum site where nobody argued, you've come to wrong one.
Apologies for absences, non-COVID health issues leave me with very little energy at times.

Return to General Assembly