NATION

PASSWORD

Khataiy refuses (MT, Open, Diplomatic)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Khataiy refuses (MT, Open, Diplomatic)

Postby Khataiy » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Antakya, Khataiy

President Khairallah on national television

In light of recent countries announcing their intentions to force the internet to share data with their intelligence agencies and other calls from entities such as the World Assembly to have countries create more centralized laws and to make legislation based along WA guidelines and the guidelines of other nations President Khairallah has announced Khataiy will have no part of it, on National Television and the Executive official social media accounts and channels a recent video published shows the President talking the screen showed the executive logo of President Khairallah, and nationalist music began to play in the background as President Khairallah made his announcement,

"We are going to have no part in other nations dictating our policy and laws, I am not a sellout or castrated bull. I had no choice in Khataiy being part of the "World Assembly" that was a notion made by our twisted predecessors that preferred the colonists and invaders to the people, but I am going to say the World Assembly has no place telling me or any leader what to do. Other nations have no business asking us to spy our citizens and give them their information my country and my people are under my protection and I will protect them from the eyes of the evil ones. We will never legalize abortion, we never let a homosexual marry and we will never turn over our citizens to other nations to please them. We will protect other Arab and Islamic nations like our brothers and sons and we will stand with our allies like President Trump of America, Prince Muhammad Bin Salman of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and so on, and we will be harsh with our enemies whether they like it our not even if the international community moans like menstruating girls. Our army will remain in northern Syria even if the Communist Kurds and Iranian Safavids hate it and our nation will continue to support the Arab holy war against the Houthis in Yemen and God willing at some point the fighting will be Tehran and Baghdad."
Last edited by Khataiy on Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:20 am

bump

Return to International Incidents