NATION

PASSWORD

Isratine Cold-War(IC thread)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:30 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and walked away with Penny and Charles as James heads off towards the prison cells.

Sisterly Sultana Miriam Khan sends Josepef a text asking him "would you ever fear that Orion would murder you?". the court(used in the other thread) has been adjourned making him free to reply.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:11 am

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and walked away with Penny and Charles as James heads off towards the prison cells.

Sisterly Sultana Miriam Khan sends Josepef a text asking him "would you ever fear that Orion would murder you?". the court(used in the other thread) has been adjourned making him free to reply.

Josepef cussed out loud before texting back “No. Can you please just let me work?” He turned to Martin and telling him “We’re going to make it look like some Terrorists overpowered Hadrian and I, who are conveniently appointed to guard you tonight. They’ll have kidnapped you but not Jacob for some reason. As we already have falsified video, you should follow me to the Flight Kappa.” He unlocked the door and went down the second flight of stairs to a launching deck.
He waited for Martin to catch up while in Orion’s office
Orion’s Office
The three of them entered and Orion sat down. Orion muttered “Good Luck James.” before turning to the Empress and apologizing “I’d like to say sorry for my behavior, I had been raised to play diplomacy hardball in anyway I could.”
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:26 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Saranidia wrote:

Josepef cussed out loud before texting back “No. Can you please just let me work?” He turned to Martin and telling him “We’re going to make it look like some Terrorists overpowered Hadrian and I, who are conveniently appointed to guard you tonight. They’ll have kidnapped you but not Jacob for some reason. As we already have falsified video, you should follow me to the Flight Kappa.” He unlocked the door and went down the second flight of stairs to a launching deck.
Orion’s Office
The three of them entered and Orion sat down. Orion muttered “Good Luck James.” before turning to the Empress and apologizing “I’d like to say sorry for my behavior, I had been raised to play diplomacy hardball in anyway I could.”

OOC: the Empress or the Sultana?
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef cussed out loud before texting back “No. Can you please just let me work?” He turned to Martin and telling him “We’re going to make it look like some Terrorists overpowered Hadrian and I, who are conveniently appointed to guard you tonight. They’ll have kidnapped you but not Jacob for some reason. As we already have falsified video, you should follow me to the Flight Kappa.” He unlocked the door and went down the second flight of stairs to a launching deck.
Orion’s Office

OOC: the Empress or the Sultana?
Empress of Significance.
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:29 pm

Saranidia wrote:

Orion’s Office

Martin waved a final goodbye to Jacob, then quickly followed James. His new life had just begun.

Orion's office

Empress Penny nodded.

"Diplomacy is a tricky business, and requires a good read of the other side. I will admit Sardinia weren't exactly helping the situation, one wonders why they even came here in the first place, given how they were unwilling to compromise, a key part of diplomacy"

Charles nodded in agreement, then spoke himself.

"Of course, I doubt that is the only reason you brought us here. This area of the ship is very private, away from prying ears. Is something the matter?"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:55 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Josepef cussed out loud before texting back “No. Can you please just let me work?” He turned to Martin and telling him “We’re going to make it look like some Terrorists overpowered Hadrian and I, who are conveniently appointed to guard you tonight. They’ll have kidnapped you but not Jacob for some reason. As we already have falsified video, you should follow me to the Flight Kappa.” He unlocked the door and went down the second flight of stairs to a launching deck.
Orion’s Office

Martin waved a final goodbye to Jacob, then quickly followed James. His new life had just begun.

Orion's office

Empress Penny nodded.

"Diplomacy is a tricky business, and requires a good read of the other side. I will admit Sardinia weren't exactly helping the situation, one wonders why they even came here in the first place, given how they were unwilling to compromise, a key part of diplomacy"

Charles nodded in agreement, then spoke himself.

"Of course, I doubt that is the only reason you brought us here. This area of the ship is very private, away from prying ears. Is something the matter?"
Orion spoke “I want to propose a Intelligence contract with the SIS. Something a bit like the American’s five eyes intelligence agency.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:17 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote: Orion spoke “I want to propose a Intelligence contract with the SIS. Something a bit like the American’s five eyes intelligence agency.”

The suggestion was a little surprising to Penny, but she also saw the opportunity.

"Given the problems the SIS has caused for Spokane, I'm surprised you'd want to work so closely with them. However, I think this is exactly what the SIS needs, to work alongside another agency to see how the work is properly done. They may not like it, but given what they've done, they can't really oppose the arrangement. I'll make sure to sort out the arrangements, when we get back to Significance"

Part of Charles wanted to protest, due to national security, but he decided to trust the Empress on this, as she did have a point.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:43 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote: Orion spoke “I want to propose a Intelligence contract with the SIS. Something a bit like the American’s five eyes intelligence agency.”

The suggestion was a little surprising to Penny, but she also saw the opportunity.

"Given the problems the SIS has caused for Spokane, I'm surprised you'd want to work so closely with them. However, I think this is exactly what the SIS needs, to work alongside another agency to see how the work is properly done. They may not like it, but given what they've done, they can't really oppose the arrangement. I'll make sure to sort out the arrangements, when we get back to Significance"

Part of Charles wanted to protest, due to national security, but he decided to trust the Empress on this, as she did have a point.

Orion nodded and stood up, scooting his chair in. He chatted “Well, do you both want to retire to your rooms for the night? It is getting quite late, and I assume that we will continue meeting early in the morning to wrap this up.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:45 pm

Significance wrote:

Orion nodded and stood up, scooting his chair in. He chatted “Well, do you both want to retire to your rooms for the night? It is getting quite late, and I assume that we will continue meeting early in the morning to wrap this up.”

The Sultana replied “Shukran for your new found manners.” Before going on a plane back to Saranidia.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:52 pm

Saranidia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and stood up, scooting his chair in. He chatted “Well, do you both want to retire to your rooms for the night? It is getting quite late, and I assume that we will continue meeting early in the morning to wrap this up.”

The Sultana replied “Shukran for your new found manners.” Before going on a plane back to Saranidia.

OOC: The Sultana wasn’t in the office. This was Orion’s tatic to distract them while James pulled off the kidnapping.
Anterian Ambassador*

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:59 pm

Saranidia wrote:The Sultana replied “Shukran for your new found manners.” Before going on a plane back to Saranidia.

OOC: The Sultana wasn’t in the office. This was Orion’s tatic to distract them while James pulled off the kidnapping.

OOC: Ok IGNORE THAT THEN

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:00 pm

OOC: who is he kidnapping? If they are isratinian personnel he could be charged with treason.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:12 pm

Saranidia wrote:OOC: who is he kidnapping? If they are isratinian personnel he could be charged with treason.

OOC: The Agent 12, as part of Significant’s civil war story line.
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:56 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion nodded and stood up, scooting his chair in. He chatted “Well, do you both want to retire to your rooms for the night? It is getting quite late, and I assume that we will continue meeting early in the morning to wrap this up.”

"Of course"

Penny nodded. Both her and Charles were feeling pretty tired. They left the office and made their serate ways to their individual sleeping quarters, where both of them slept heavily, unlikely to wake up until the next morning.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:14 pm

The next morning...
Orion infuriately shouted when he went down to the jail cells “HE’S GONE?!?”
James fake awoke and asked “W-what happened? Two men dressed in black knocked out Hadrian and I...”
Hadrian followed and screamed angrily “THEY TOOK AGENT 12?!?”
Orion rubbed his forehead and said “I better get to the meeting and inform the Empress. She’s not going to be happy.”
He ran up the stairs into the conference room where all the delegates were seated and shouted “AGENT 12’S GONE!”
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:26 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:The next morning...
James fake awoke and asked “W-what happened? Two men dressed in black knocked out Hadrian and I...”
Orion rubbed his forehead and said “I better get to the meeting and inform the Empress. She’s not going to be happy.”
He ran up the stairs into the conference room where all the delegates were seated and shouted “AGENT 12’S GONE!”

Penny took one look at Charles, who then raced downstairs to where James was.

"What happened?"

Charles asked. Before James could respond, Jacob spoke.

"I did it. I ordered the breakout. Martin needed to be free. He was innocent"

Charles looked at Jacob, bemused.

"And what about you then? Do you think you aren't innocent?"

Jacob laughed.

"No, I'm innocent, but I've got plans of my own, just you wait and see"

Charles sighed.

"We'll have to take Jacob back to Significance, to interrogate the information out of him to find out where Martin went, if that's ok"

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:14 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:The next morning...

Penny took one look at Charles, who then raced downstairs to where James was.

"What happened?"

Charles asked. Before James could respond, Jacob spoke.

"I did it. I ordered the breakout. Martin needed to be free. He was innocent"

Charles looked at Jacob, bemused.

"And what about you then? Do you think you aren't innocent?"

Jacob laughed.

"No, I'm innocent, but I've got plans of my own, just you wait and see"

Charles sighed.

"We'll have to take Jacob back to Significance, to interrogate the information out of him to find out where Martin went, if that's ok"
Orion spoke “We would like to interrogate him alone first. Plus he’s awaiting trial.”
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:14 pm

The HMAS Fortune un-armed diplomacy ship pulled up near the Spokane ship. Peter had flexing to it, slept for the night and came back with the ship, and landed the helicopter once again, staying in the chopper until he was greeted.

The Fleet

The Remainder of the fleet slipped out past Gibraltar.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion spoke “We would like to interrogate him alone first. Plus he’s awaiting trial.”

A small groan could be heard from Charles, and a small smile crept across Jacob's face.

"Fine, but get it over with quickly. I don't want you to somehow lose this prisoner as well, we can't have criminals escaping justice. This does not bode well for relations between our two countries"

Charles then waltzed back upstairs, and when out of earshot, Jacob chuckled. That had been fun to watch.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 am

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion spoke “We would like to interrogate him alone first. Plus he’s awaiting trial.”

A small groan could be heard from Charles, and a small smile crept across Jacob's face.

"Fine, but get it over with quickly. I don't want you to somehow lose this prisoner as well, we can't have criminals escaping justice. This does not bode well for relations between our two countries"

Charles then waltzed back upstairs, and when out of earshot, Jacob chuckled. That had been fun to watch.

Orion smirked “How good do you think my acting was?”
James sighed sadly as he flipped a 100 spokeo bill before handing it to Orion and muttering “Damn well done. Now we need to go trial you Jacob. And then you get to have your fun with Charles.”
Orion nodded and smirked again as the 100 spokeos was shoved into his hand and then spoke “Now I’m off to see if I can keep our relations with Significance okay enough that our king won’t flip out.”
He walked up the stairs and then ran into Charles where he informed him that they were done.
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:43 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion smirked “How good do you think my acting was?”
James sighed sadly as he flipped a 100 spokeo bill before handing it to Orion and muttering “Damn well done. Now we need to go trial you Jacob. And then you get to have your fun with Charles.”
Orion nodded and smirked again as the 100 spokeos was shoved into his hand and then spoke “Now I’m off to see if I can keep our relations with Significance okay enough that our king won’t flip out.”
He walked up the stairs and then ran into Charles where he informed him that they were done.

Charles blinked. Their interrogation was over? That quickly? No wonder they'd lost a prisoner. Hopefully that could be rectified later, if the remaining prisoner didn't escape before the Spokane trial was over.

Charles decided for the sake of his sanity to just move the subject along.

"Well, then, we still have peace talks to complete. Why don't you lead the way?"
Last edited by Significance on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:14 pm

Significance wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Orion smirked “How good do you think my acting was?”

Charles blinked. Their interrogation was over? That quickly? No wonder they'd lost a prisoner. Hopefully that could be rectified later, if the remaining prisoner didn't escape before the Spokane trial was over.

Charles decided for the sake of his sanity to just move the subject along.

"Well, then, we still have peace talks to complete. Why don't you lead the way?"
Orion nodded and then spoke “Our method is that we torture them a little bit. We didn’t get any data this time, but during the trial, he definitely is going to get tortured.” He opened the door to the conference room and guestured to Charles to go ahead of him.
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:21 am

The Federation of Spokane wrote: Orion nodded and then spoke “Our method is that we torture them a little bit. We didn’t get any data this time, but during the trial, he definitely is going to get tortured.” He opened the door to the conference room and guestured to Charles to go ahead of him.

At this point Charles merely nodded, walked into the room, and sat down next to Penny, waiting for the peace talks to begin once more.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:27 pm

Ausinia wrote:The HMAS Fortune un-armed diplomacy ship pulled up near the Spokane ship. Peter had flexing to it, slept for the night and came back with the ship, and landed the helicopter once again, staying in the chopper until he was greeted.

The Fleet

The Remainder of the fleet slipped out past Gibraltar.

Orion stood and waved to the chopper and waited for Peter to step out.
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:57 pm

Peter walked out for the chopper and greeted Orion once more.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents