NATION

PASSWORD

Liamese Imperial Wedding [IC][Open]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Liamese Imperial Wedding [IC][Open]

Postby The Liamese Empire » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:28 pm

Image
The Marriage Of His Imperial Majesty, Crown Prince Roger II of The Liamese Empire and Her Royal Highness, Juliana of Icadias
Liamese Imperial Wedding



Opening
After the invites were sent out, it is finally time for the Imperial wedding. The ceremony, which will be held in traditional Liamese fashion, will have the guest arrive on Saturday, December 8th.



  • The Wedding will occur in the Church of St. Liam at 2:00 PM with the afterparty occurring later in the Palace of Steel at 6:00 PM.
  • It is recommended that guest arrive in Liamopolis by at least 10:00 AM on Saturday.
  • Your party will be picked up at the Liamopolis International Airport upon arrival by a valet.
  • All of this will take place in IC time


OOC:Link to OOC
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Join the United Christian Coalition!
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

User avatar
Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:52 pm

The Captain and the President had a little bit of a routine for who went first. As Captain, the Captain was supposed to get off the plane first. But as a lady, the President technically could also go first. The door wasn't wide enough for the both of them to do so. So, they took turns. One event, the Captain went first, and the President went second on another. This time, it was President Petit's turn. She exited the plane and entered the airport, clad in a stylish red coat that hid her stylish dress underneath; on her head was a white beret with a feather. Behind her was Captain Calmont, dressed in an ornate, sky blue naval uniform with a similarly colored cape. A squad of Marine Life Guard followed, clad in sky blue line-infantry uniforms and bearskin hats with a dual-dolphin emblem on them and a white feather.

"This is nice!" cheered Captain Laurent Calmont. "Isn't it, Mademoiselle?"

The President pushed up her glasses. "I haven't seen much of it. I suppose it is, though."

Soon enough, the valet arrived to pick them up.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018


A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Over a thousand Calidian infantry escort and protect Red Cross and other humanitarian forces during conflict over Jerusalem | Captain Laurent seen enjoying poutine during Expedition's visit to Quebec!

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1417
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm

The jets began to veer off as the Kaiserin's jet passed the Liamanese border and more jets joined in that was not that of the Kaiserriech. Fedrick Hitler stared intensely at Bismark with a weapon of defeat in his hand. "Bismark you are dead," Fedrick said and prepared to pull the trigger and Bismark replied, "I would like to see you try you dog.". Fedrick slapped the cards onto the table and said with happiness "Go fish you balding idiot! Can't believe you haven't discovered my tell yet! Pay up.".

"I am never playing Go fish with you Fedrick. You win every time. Can't believe I invited you. Only because your father asked me for you do something official." Bismark groaned. While talking Bismark opened his wallet and slapped down a bill.

"By the way Fedrick have you seen Rommel. Didn't the Kaiserin personally insist on his invitation to this event" Bismark asked.

"Yeah, she did. Why though?" Fedrick answered while counting his newly won cash.

"I don't know he's just a junior field marshall."

"Oh! I remember didn't they... oh my god."

"What Fedrick?"

"Date in the academy. I remember them sitting together at the Ritz with a candle. That's the most romantic thing to do!"

"Oh geez," Bismark said.

Bismark got out his chair and marched over the Kaiserin's bedroom and knocked. But as he knocked the toilet opened and Rommel emerged. Bismark stared intensely into those blue eyes and asked: "Is it true that you... how do put it delicately... shacked it up with the Kaiserin.". Rommel sat down on one of the seats and said "When I ask you. It is true I "Shacked it up" with her during her years in the academy and had feelings for her when I escaped the Siberian gulags. I tried to get together again after the Weltkreig ended but I abandoned my attempts when I learned she was due for the throne."

Bismark sat opposite Rommel and asked one last question "Then if you no longer love the Kaiserin then why does she invite you to this event."

"I believe the Kaiserin may still have feelings for me.".

Fedricks jaw dropped as he heard the last sentence and the awkward silence was broken by the intercom squawking "We are making the approach.". The door at the end of the plane opened and the Kaiserin walked out in a completely white uniform. "Let's get this show on the road," she said and sat down looking out of the window oblivious to the drama that had just unfolded in the cabin.
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks. Also, bit minor fantasy elements may be added.

User avatar
South Slovakia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 27, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Slovakia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:18 pm

The Hovercraft a Slovakian Greatest mode of transport that the Private Corporation owner Daniel Zima arrives at the airport by the helipad the Craft shuts down as two FOX soldiers open the siding door and pull a ramp out, out step The President with her daughter next to her
"watch your step my ladys" one of the FASF said behind them as Daniel Zima joins them but he jumps down follow by the FASF striped of all weapons , Andia and Daniel smile with a greeting with Andia wearing a nice light blue dress and Fox weaking the Suit part of his hunter uniform without the Hood up and Mask on "nice place so far" the group was joined by Anderson and his wife as the door was cloese

User avatar
A m e n r i a
Minister
 
Posts: 2616
Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Cheonsa landed on a Liames airport. Without a plane. As much as he enjoys luxury, he finds no use in one, since he and his first wife can fly without one. Mere seconds after landing, he made his wings disappear. He looked back to see if his wife was still with him, and soon after, he caught sight of a familiar blue dragon who set foot on the ground before reverting to her human form.

"They said a valet will be here when we land. Remarked the Celestial, looking around. His wife, placing one hand on his shoulder, replied "Maybe they don't recognize us." "We've met their leaders before. Besides, there probably isn't another Celestial-Dragon couple in the multiverse besides us or our counterparts." "That's true..Oh well, let's just wait inside."

orange= spoken in Indonesian. Everything else is spoken in English
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Icadias
Envoy
 
Posts: 203
Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icadias » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:29 pm

Captaincy of Calidia wrote:The Captain and the President had a little bit of a routine for who went first. As Captain, the Captain was supposed to get off the plane first. But as a lady, the President technically could also go first. The door wasn't wide enough for the both of them to do so. So, they took turns. One event, the Captain went first, and the President went second on another. This time, it was President Petit's turn. She exited the plane and entered the airport, clad in a stylish red coat that hid her stylish dress underneath; on her head was a white beret with a feather. Behind her was Captain Calmont, dressed in an ornate, sky blue naval uniform with a similarly colored cape. A squad of Marine Life Guard followed, clad in sky blue line-infantry uniforms and bearskin hats with a dual-dolphin emblem on them and a white feather.

"This is nice!" cheered Captain Laurent Calmont. "Isn't it, Mademoiselle?"

The President pushed up her glasses. "I haven't seen much of it. I suppose it is, though."

Soon enough, the valet arrived to pick them up.


"Welcome sir, madam to Liamopolis!I hope you enjoyed the trip to here!", greets the valet.The valet would accordingly place them into the vehicle, getting himself in as the last person to do so."Now, we will be heading towards the Grand Imperial Hotel.To inform you, the hotel provides the best acommodation and servings in Liamese.I will then take all of you to the Church Of St.Liam at exactly 1:30 p.m.In the meantime, enjoy yourselves, sirs and madam".The vehicle would then be on its way

Meanwhile, for Juliana, everything is just fine for her.Her sister, Catherine had agreed to come back from her maternity leave in Brunei, just for the special event.Juliana stood overlooking the beautiful windows of their residence."Usually, in a family, the elder ones will get to marry first, but now, I, the youngest gets to do it after my sister, Kate.This is just, lovely!", monologues her before turning around to her husband.
Last edited by Icadias on Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes,our protectors"
HRM,Catherine I
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

User avatar
Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Icadias wrote:"Welcome sir, madam to Liamopolis!I hope you enjoyed the trip to here!", greets the valet.The valet would accordingly place them into the vehicle, getting himself in as the last person to do so."Now, we will be heading towards the Grand Imperial Hotel.To inform you, the hotel provides the best acommodation and servings in Liamese.I will then take all of you to the Church Of St.Liam at exactly 1:30 p.m.In the meantime, enjoy yourselves, sirs and madam".The vehicle would then be on its way

"Thank you." Chrissy Petit replied. She crossed her legs elegantly and adjusted her glasses, and relaxed.

Laurent was more enthusiastic. "Thank you very much!" He made himself comfortable in the vehicle. "I'll have to visit in the Expeditionary sometime, yes."

Chrissy nodded. "That would...be an intelligent idea, yes." She crossed her arms under her chest. "I suppose this is quite nice, yes. The milder climate here will still take some getting used to."

Laurent chuckled. "I've actually never witnessed car heater being utilised before until now."

Her eyes widened. "Really now? I would think winters back home would at least make usage of it to some degree."

"Yes, indeed, really." Laurent replied with a nod.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018


A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Over a thousand Calidian infantry escort and protect Red Cross and other humanitarian forces during conflict over Jerusalem | Captain Laurent seen enjoying poutine during Expedition's visit to Quebec!

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1417
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:55 am

The plane circled lazily around the airport with its passengers eerily silent. Victoria looked out with wonder upon the fertile fields oblivious that a possible scandal was happening in the very same room she was in. Finally, the plane settled onto the runway and it shook hard as its flaps resisted the ever coming wind. The cabin door opened and the pilot announced "Ma'm and sirs we have landed. Good luck.". After announcing this the pilot opened the door to the outside wall and showed a convoy of cars awaiting the Kaiserin and her entourage. Among the convoy stood four men in uniform of the elite 5th and 72nd divisions of the Imperial army. The Kaiserin was the first to leave the plane and blinked at the sunlight. Her completely white uniform stood out from the black suits of her entourage. He feet touched the ground and man in a black suit with a white tie approached her...
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks. Also, bit minor fantasy elements may be added.

User avatar
Folaisia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 757
Founded: Oct 17, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Folaisia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 am

The Royal DC-10 airliner lands impeccably on runway in the airport situated in the Liamese Empire. As the door opens, the four agents step out to guard the four guests in immersing themselves in the air of a foreign land. Ewan MacInnes, the Folaisian Minister of Foreign Affairs, steps out first, then the Crown Prince, then the Queen, and finally, the King.

"How's it feel to be on foreign ground again, Your Majesties," asked Ewan in Scots.

"Oh, I could honestly fall asleep on the ground and stay there no matter what," replied the King, "Honestly, I'm quite tired of havin' to travel."

"But dear," chimed the Queen, "it's for the benefit of establishing good relations with Icadias and the Liamese Empire."

"Of course. It's exciting to deliberate with other foreign leaders. But I'm quite exhausted, still."

"Aw, come on. You're not gonna ruin Alastair's time here, are you?"

Looking at the Crown Prince, the King smirked.

"Of course not, my dear. I wouldn't want that."

The Crown Prince then chuckles.

"Well, you guys did drag me on this for gaining experience in meeting other leaders."

"See," said the Queen, her eyes widening a bit more while smiling.

Ewan and the King then laugh.

"So, Ewan, do we wait," asked the Crown Prince.

"Pretty much. They said a valet will pick us up upon our arrival."

"Very well, then," the King interjected, "Stand still, everyone."
Last edited by Folaisia on Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Scottish kingdom in North America.

* * * * * * * *
Puppet Nations: Saint Sowena and the Morhaedines | Avraland

User avatar
Icadias
Envoy
 
Posts: 203
Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icadias » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:42 am

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:The plane circled lazily around the airport with its passengers eerily silent. Victoria looked out with wonder upon the fertile fields oblivious that a possible scandal was happening in the very same room she was in. Finally, the plane settled onto the runway and it shook hard as its flaps resisted the ever coming wind. The cabin door opened and the pilot announced "Ma'm and sirs we have landed. Good luck.". After announcing this the pilot opened the door to the outside wall and showed a convoy of cars awaiting the Kaiserin and her entourage. Among the convoy stood four men in uniform of the elite 5th and 72nd divisions of the Imperial army. The Kaiserin was the first to leave the plane and blinked at the sunlight. Her completely white uniform stood out from the black suits of her entourage. He feet touched the ground and man in a black suit with a white tie approached her...


"Welcome Your Majesty, to Liamopolis.Did you enjoyed the flight?Our vehicle is waiting right there", blurted him as he points to a black sedan waiting still like a stone.
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes,our protectors"
HRM,Catherine I
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

User avatar
Barlomia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barlomia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:15 am

As the Boeing 757 descends into the city, Prime Minister Howard finishes off a speech which he is to present to the Liamese Parliament after the wedding. Deputy Prime Minister Barling and Foreign Minister Hastie are finishing a card game up whilst Governer General Bernardi arranges the gifts for the wedding. The Test Match Cricket between Barlomia and India is on in the background as entertainment for the 3 children on board the flight.

Prime Minister Howard exits the plane with GG Bernardi, as Barling and Hastie follow behind. They quickly are whisked away to the hotel to get ready for the wedding, as the 20-hour flight fatigued them greatly. There is little time to recover as they are running slightly late due to bad weather when landing.
John Howard
1st Prime Minister Of Barlomia
Department of Prime Minister and Cabinent

User avatar
Krainin
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 470
Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Krainin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:28 am

The Krainin Boeing 777 soars towards the skies of the Liamese Empire. Queen Consort Katie looks out of the airplane window. This country looks beautiful. The plane hits some turbulence. God, I hate flying sometimes.

"Your Highness, we'll be landing at Liamopolis International in 30 minutes."

Good. Good. Katie gets up and heads towards a room in the back of the plane. The knocks on the door. "Annie. Are you awake?" There's a moment of silence before a muffled voice comes from the other side of the door.

"Yes, mom. I'm awake now. The turbulence woke me up."

"We'll be landing in 30 minutes. Just be ready by then."

"I will."

--30 minutes later--

The plane comes in for landing. Katie is sitting in a chair with Annie sitting next to her. As the plane touches down Katie squeezes the armrest a little bit. Annie pats her back. "It's ok mom, we're safe."

"I know. I just hate flying." She looks down towards the ground as the plane is taxing to the terminal.

"Is there anything else on your mind?"

"What? Oh, yea. I just wish Alexis was here. She always makes me feel better."

"She had a lot of things she had to do."

"Yea. That's unfortunate. Oh good finally here." Katie and Annie step out of the plane and heads into the terminal. "Apparently there's suppose to be a valet meeting us, so I'll guess we wait here until then."
I RP as The United Kingdoms of The Krainin Isles.
Embassy Program

User avatar
Barlomia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barlomia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:36 am

Krainin wrote:"Yea. That's unfortunate. Oh good finally here." Katie and Annie step out of the plane and heads into the terminal. "Apparently there's suppose to be a valet meeting us, so I'll guess we wait here until then."

The Prime Minister has sent back his Private car to collect Katie and Annie, as we do not need the car for the next few hours, due to some cancellations of appointments. We hope our help is usefull
John Howard
1st Prime Minister Of Barlomia
Department of Prime Minister and Cabinent

User avatar
Great Nortend
Diplomat
 
Posts: 969
Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:45 am

The Prince Arthur, Sir Alaric and Lord Elling disembarked from the state aeroplane, HMA Hadleigh, which was standing onto the tarmac of Liamopolis International Airport having flown from Great Nortend earlier that morning. The Prince was dressed informally for the weather, with a long black woollen coat over a grey-brown harriet suit. Sir Alaric and Lord Elling followed him down the stairs dressed in their respective uniforms of the aide-de-camp of the Prince and a Gentleman Major of the Sovereign's First Guard Corporis, being dark blue with golden aiguilettes with crisp white trousers for the former and a scarlet red coat and black trousers for the latter, both tightly cut and heavily embroidered. There was a motor car waiting for them to take them to the hotel.
News from Great Nortend: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Tourism and Q&A thread: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=458726
Diplomacy, Embassies &c.: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865
If you have any questions about Great Nortend, please ask in the diplomacy thread above.

This nation generally represents my personal views in most areas, though slightly exaggerated perhaps.

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1417
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:35 am

Victoria entered the sedan and looked out to see cheering crowds in the outskirts of the airports. Perhaps knowing what was in her mind the man in the white tie said "You have a lot of fans in the Empire. Also, a lot of leaders are landing here. I know it's not my job but I must ask what the Third Weltkreig was for you. It is a topic of discussion in my family.". Instead of Victoria, Rommel answered "She fought from Berlin to Kursk. From Shanghai to Bejing. That is all you need to know. The Kaiserin does not like to talk about her involvement in the Weltkreig.". Victoria whispered "Thanks, Rommel.". Meanwhile, Fedrick and Bismark sat in the front seat whispering about the potential couple behind them.
"The Kaiserin in a relationship with a field marshall. The conservatives will hate this and the progressive will cry that he only made field marshall because of his relationship with the Kaiserin." Bismark said.
"Everyone knows Rommel made his rank because of his skill and father." Fedrick murmured.
"That is true but they will still hate this. Not to mention how unusual a royal loving a non-royal."
"That's not true. Her brother married a commoner."
"And that caused the tabloids to have a field day."
"Nobody reads the tabloids."
"My sister reads it and considers it the gospel truth."
"She believes in the dog bat hybrid they reported on last week?"
"Yes. She also believes that the earth is flat."
"Let me guess she's the family idiot."
"No," Bismark said Bitterly.
"There's worse?"
"Yes," Bismark said even more Bitterly clenching his fist.
Fedrick decided to stop the conservation and the forward seat was now engulfed in an awkward silence. The sedan carried down the roads as crowds cheered on the sideway. Ballons, confetti, and jubilation was clearly in the air. It reminded Fedrick of the victory march in Berlin after the Warsaw Pact collapsed. It brought a smile to his face as he remembered his father and mother cheering in the crowd. Soon they began to pull into the hotel...
Last edited by Deutschess Kaiserreich on Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks. Also, bit minor fantasy elements may be added.

User avatar
North Frasia
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: May 07, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby North Frasia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:53 am

The plane comes gently to the ground in Liamopolis, as Ho Chi Minh II and his entourage begins to prepare to exit. The door opens, and the Undisputed Leader of North Frasia exits the ground. He pauses at the bottom step. This was the first time he would have entered a foreign country on diplomatic/ celebratory grounds. He stepped down to the tarmac. The Republican guards greet him at the bottom with a salute, and begin the procession to the cars.

User avatar
Atheris
Envoy
 
Posts: 292
Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atheris » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:24 am

As a plane lands on the tarmac, bearing the Prussian flag on its side, the Kaiser and his wife smile from inside the plane, waving to the crowds of people. As they exit, the Kaiser grabs his Queen's hand, helping her out of the vehicle. He's grinning ear to ear as cameras take pictures of Hans III and Mia I, and they enter a black car. As it starts, with a small Prussian flag waving in the front, crowds cheer and wave to the Kaiser, and he waves as he rolls down the window, saluting to veterans and even giving sweets to children as the car begins to move. He shouts a single "Gott mit uns!", and rolls the window back up.
Made Die PreuBen Kaiserreich.

The name of my nation comes from the scientific genus of Bush vipers, the coolest species of snake.
Old enough to be in school but to have a job, Virginian, self-proclaimed vexillologist/vexillographer/vexillophile, semi-fluent in German, trombonist, left-leaning centrist democratic centralist, pro-choice, marching band, airsoft enthusiast, neutral good, dragon trainer. Expect swearing.
#PsychoticDictatorship2Anarchy
I'm one of the hypocritical-but-still-kinda-truthful-to-the-Bible Christians your mom warned you about.
I support Thermonuclear Warfare. Do you?
nitwit radio: Bismarck - Sabaton

GIVE ME CS:GO SKINS OR I'LL SPOIL ENDGAME
got in a car crash gang B)

User avatar
The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:49 am

Supreme Emperor Roger is looking out his window when a servant comes in and says "M'lord, many of your guest are arriving right now including the Frasians." The emperor is silent for a second and then speaks "Very good, did you make sure to get those Frasians their eastward facing windows?" The servant quickly responds with "Of course m'lord, we would never forget such an odd request." The emperor then says "Well, that's very good. Also, If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, would you get my son for me, I need to tell him some things?" The servant quickly leaves and within a few minutes, the Crown Prince begins to walk in. He asks his father "You wanted to speak to me?" In a cheerful manner, the Emperor says "Yes my boy, I just wanted to say how proud I am of you. As you know, it is our tradition that this is one of the two events that makes someone a real man in our nation. Since you've already completed your Tanghinn gua aoisa ceremony, this is it. You will be undoubtedly a man along with a great heir for our empire." The Crown Prince is taken back by his father's words and can only say "Thank you."
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Join the United Christian Coalition!
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

User avatar
Deltanium
Envoy
 
Posts: 279
Founded: Feb 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deltanium » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:38 pm

As Alyssa arrives, she looks out the window of her private jet and sees the streets of Liamopolis. "Man, this place looks nice."
"Ma'am!" says her bulter.
Alyssa drops the magazine she is reading and replies"What is it?"
"Should we iron the the red dress or the Royal Gown?"
"The red dress." replied Alyssa as the plane landed.

*Alyssa steps down from her private jet* "Ah! Fresh air!"
The Empire of Deltia
"As He died to make men holy, let us die 'cause we want to!"

I have joined the light theme war against the dark theme.

Death is a preferable alternative to communism, death is a preferable alternative to democracy. Death is a preferable alternative to fascism. I just wanna die.

Discord server!

Christian Atheists are Atheists who behave like Christians... I guess that makes me an Atheist Christian?

I created a leader template with the stolen ideas of SC and Zitravgrad.

Radio Łódź:Sabaton- To Hell And Back|Der Warzau Telegraf: BREAKING: Valentine Z says the N-word!|American troops arrive in France

User avatar
Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:56 pm

Soon enough, the Calidian delegation was dropped off at the Grand Imperial Hotel. As they detached from the Valet and entered to check in, the Calidian President turned to Captain Calmont.

"What's that funny look you've got?" She asked.

"I just realized that this nation is named after a Saint. How pleasant!" jovially replied the captain. The President, a Catholic, thoughtfully nodded. The two chatted for a while but then parted ways to enter their own rooms. Chrissy was horrified to find that her room had no tea, coffee, or even perhaps soda stored in its stocks. She screamed, audible to the point that Laurent heard it from his room.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018


A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Over a thousand Calidian infantry escort and protect Red Cross and other humanitarian forces during conflict over Jerusalem | Captain Laurent seen enjoying poutine during Expedition's visit to Quebec!

User avatar
Icadias
Envoy
 
Posts: 203
Founded: Aug 01, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icadias » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:47 pm

(To make this more open, I'm gonna give everyone the chance to talk to the Princess's siblings at the hotel)

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:Victoria entered the sedan and looked out to see cheering crowds in the outskirts of the airports. Perhaps knowing what was in her mind the man in the white tie said "You have a lot of fans in the Empire. Also, a lot of leaders are landing here. I know it's not my job but I must ask what the Third Weltkreig was for you. It is a topic of discussion in my family.". Instead of Victoria, Rommel answered "She fought from Berlin to Kursk. From Shanghai to Bejing. That is all you need to know. The Kaiserin does not like to talk about her involvement in the Weltkreig.". Victoria whispered "Thanks, Rommel.". Meanwhile, Fedrick and Bismark sat in the front seat whispering about the potential couple behind them.
"The Kaiserin in a relationship with a field marshall. The conservatives will hate this and the progressive will cry that he only made field marshall because of his relationship with the Kaiserin." Bismark said.
"Everyone knows Rommel made his rank because of his skill and father." Fedrick murmured.
"That is true but they will still hate this. Not to mention how unusual a royal loving a non-royal."
"That's not true. Her brother married a commoner."
"And that caused the tabloids to have a field day."
"Nobody reads the tabloids."
"My sister reads it and considers it the gospel truth."
"She believes in the dog bat hybrid they reported on last week?"
"Yes. She also believes that the earth is flat."
"Let me guess she's the family idiot."
"No," Bismark said Bitterly.
"There's worse?"
"Yes," Bismark said even more Bitterly clenching his fist.
Fedrick decided to stop the conservation and the forward seat was now engulfed in an awkward silence. The sedan carried down the roads as crowds cheered on the sideway. Ballons, confetti, and jubilation was clearly in the air. It reminded Fedrick of the victory march in Berlin after the Warsaw Pact collapsed. It brought a smile to his face as he remembered his father and mother cheering in the crowd. Soon they began to pull into the hotel...


Enter Catherine, the eldest sister of Juliana.Unexpectedly, she, alongside her husband and daughter would be wandering around the hotel.It seems like they were probably looking for lunch.Upon seeing a lady in a sleek white outfit(Kaiserin Victoria), Catherine turned to greet her, while still cradling her 6-months old daughter."Hello there!I am Catherine, the eldest sister of the bride.What's your name?I would like to know you better", greets her cheerfully
The Queendom Of Icadias
"Our heroes,our protectors"
HRM,Catherine I
News Cycle:Comment latest.

No NS Stats Are Used

User avatar
Barlomia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Barlomia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:49 am

The Barlomian Delegate has remained mostly confined to the hotel room, however, Noah Barling and John Howard have been trying to organise a visit with Supreme Emperor Roger, as he is the head of state for Barlomia. Otherwise, Scott Hastie has visited the embassy in Liamopolis and Bernardi has spent the time touring the city with his wife and children.
John Howard
1st Prime Minister Of Barlomia
Department of Prime Minister and Cabinent

User avatar
Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1417
Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:54 am

"I am Victoria Louise the second. Most people call me either Victoria or Louise." Victoria Reached her gloved hand out.
"Oh hi, then Vicky," Catherine replied.
"Nobody calls me that."
Catharine's face turned red and she apologized profusely. Once it was done Cathrine turned to the others and asked: "and you?". Bismark was the first to step forward and he said: "I am Foreign Relationship minister Erick Von Bismark."
"I am Fedrick Hitler son of Bernhard Hitler of the Kaiserin's personal advisor. I extend his apologies that he could not come and arrive in his place" Fedrick Hitler told Catherine.
Catherine turned to Rommel and asked the question that Fedrick and Bismark dreaded: "And who are you?"
"I am Erik Rommel of the Kaiserin's personal guard."
"That must be dangerous," Catherine said while cradling her child and looking around for the lunch area.
"Not really. I'm his replacement for now."
The child in the arm began to sob and Catherine excused herself. "Bismark? What's on the schedule?" Victoria said while staring intensely at Catherine rushed off to find food for her baby.
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks. Also, bit minor fantasy elements may be added.

User avatar
Captaincy of Calidia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 54
Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Captaincy of Calidia » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:09 am

Deutschess Kaiserreich wrote:"I am Victoria Louise the second. Most people call me either Victoria or Louise." Victoria Reached her gloved hand out.
"Oh hi, then Vicky," Catherine replied.
"Nobody calls me that."
Catharine's face turned red and she apologized profusely. Once it was done Cathrine turned to the others and asked: "and you?". Bismark was the first to step forward and he said: "I am Foreign Relationship minister Erick Von Bismark."
"I am Fedrick Hitler son of Bernhard Hitler of the Kaiserin's personal advisor. I extend his apologies that he could not come and arrive in his place" Fedrick Hitler told Catherine.
Catherine turned to Rommel and asked the question that Fedrick and Bismark dreaded: "And who are you?"
"I am Erik Rommel of the Kaiserin's personal guard."
"That must be dangerous," Catherine said while cradling her child and looking around for the lunch area.
"Not really. I'm his replacement for now."
The child in the arm began to sob and Catherine excused herself. "Bismark? What's on the schedule?" Victoria said while staring intensely at Catherine rushed off to find food for her baby.

A blur of a man in sky blue naval uniform came by, and seconds, another woman came running. She was unable to catch up because she was in a tight peach-red knee-length dress and high heels, and the man's likely far superior physical strength certainly didn't help either.

"Laurent, connard! Donné-le retour!!" said the woman. The disheveled lady's blatantly French beret, which matched her dress, almost fell off as she stopped to catch her breath. Her face went red when she saw the German Imperials next to her. She, wide-eyed, pushed her glasses up, then stood tall and cleared her throat. "My apologies. Pardon my language." She said, regaining her composure but missing a very good opportunity to make a 'pardon my french' joke.
The Captaincy of Calidia
MT - 2018


A vibrant, tropical Francophone nation with Burgundian heritage, situated in Cuba!
Le Captaine - NS stats not used - La Présidente
Bonsoir!: Over a thousand Calidian infantry escort and protect Red Cross and other humanitarian forces during conflict over Jerusalem | Captain Laurent seen enjoying poutine during Expedition's visit to Quebec!

User avatar
The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:32 am

Barlomia wrote:The Barlomian Delegate has remained mostly confined to the hotel room, however, Noah Barling and John Howard have been trying to organise a visit with Supreme Emperor Roger, as he is the head of state for Barlomia. Otherwise, Scott Hastie has visited the embassy in Liamopolis and Bernardi has spent the time touring the city with his wife and children.

The Barlomians receive a message from the emperor that he would like to meet with a few of them in the palace before the wedding to talk politics with the emperor.
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Join the United Christian Coalition!
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Mexico-Kebabistan, The Great Argentine Confederation, The United Conservative Provinces, Valkiir, Veise

Advertisement

Remove ads