NATION

PASSWORD

I Wish I Wasn't in Dixie: Across the Way (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

The Messengers Are Killed

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:01 am

Fugee King's Former Townhouse. Refugee District 2. Oklahoma City
Don Luca "The Carpenter" Soprano was preparing for dinner with Lord Cashton when three hooded figures approached him, having slipped past the guards. "Mister Soprano. We have been watching you since you eliminated the "Fugee King" and now we have to intervene. You had every right to retaliate, but you took it too far. Withdraw from Refugee District 3. We will exterminate the Leopards for their treachery. Refuse and we will finish off the Lupo Family. This is your first, last, and only warning." The hooded figure in the center said to Don Luca "The Carpenter" Soprano before he was shot in the head by an elderly man wearing a zoot suit and top hat. The other two turned around to face him, only for Luca's bodyguards to attack, the hooded figure on the left being garroted while the other was stabbed to death. "Thank you, Mister Moon. Dump their bodies in the park. I received their message. This is my message back." Don Luca "The Carpenter" Soprano said to the man who had saved him, the man and a pair of guards carrying the bodies outside.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse