NATION

PASSWORD

Financial Conference

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Financial Conference

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Financial Conference 2018

A financial conference will be held today. The public will be invited for any questions or discussions to pose for the event. Three of our special guests will be here along with other people to simulate scenarios, along with discussion over special ideas. News and brief bios of each person can be found here, Financial Conference Event

Preview of the event with following post:
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm

The financial conference is now in session. This is Amy Styles and I am the host and guide of this event and I welcome all guests here in this very important public conference. We shall begin and our three speakers will come to discuss on what will happen in the state of the financial sector and what is important and what shall be moved ahead. First is John Walsh.

John Walsh: Yes, I’ll like to thank everyone here tonight in this wonderful meeting. Too bad that I had to leave early as Atlantia is like way on the opposite of the country and I lost some sleep while coming here but go figure. Anyway, what we here are discussing, we’re not like business leaders or Phd financial experts or anything. All we are trying to do is try to secondarily educate and communicate with the public and foremost, know that we will be talking about imparting the scenarios but also interestingly enough pave way for what we should be dealing with. As you may see know, we even brought several other people whom are in our company or affiliates and our clients and customers here. Finance is very important and its very essential, even when you guys don’t use some of the things that we are using, finance affects many people in daily life. You may not apparently see it but it’s a vibrant system working in the background.
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to NationStates