NATION

PASSWORD

Umbra Automotive [MT|Automobiles|Open|IC Storytelling]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:19 am

Columbian Union wrote:-snip-

Mr. Trygve Carstensen
Chief Financial Officer
Jersey Dealerships

Dear Mr. Carstensen:

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this letter. Umbra prides itself in designing and building the dream cars of our customers, and we seek to bring these cars to places around the world through our network of dealerships. As such, we have taken your application into consideration.

I am pleased to declare to you that Jersey Dealerships is hereby authorized to distribute our cars in Newark. We are looking forward to bringing Umbra to our customers in the Columbian Union. We will be sending staff to you as soon as possible to provide you with further details regarding the operation of our dealerships. Indicated below is the authorization agreement.

If you have any questions or concerns you wish to bring to us, please call upon our office at any time.

AUTHORIZATION OF DISTRIBUTOR/DEALER
Umbra Automotive Oy hereby designates Jersey Dealerships as a Certified Dealer. Upon the signing of this letter, Umbra Automotive Oy authorizes Jersey Dealerships to promote, negotiate, tender, sell, exhibit, and provide after-sale services on behalf of Umbra Automotive Oy pursuant to the Terms and Conditions of the designated contract. The appointment of the dealer is non-exclusive and does not imply the granting of a specific geographic area.

Umbra Automotive Oy reserves the right to increase or reduce the number of Certified Dealers within the proximity of the Dealer's outlet without prior notice. The Dealer shall not be permitted offer the distributed products for sale at other outlets other than those set out in the application form(s) submitted by the Dealer. Any additional outlets must require the prior written authorization of Umbra Automotive Oy. Should Umbra Automotive Oy withdraws its authorization to the Dealer, it shall notify the Dealer in writing.

It is agreed that the Dealer is authorized to receive payments for products and services on behalf of Umbra Automotive Oy. It shall not be empowered or authorized to bind Umbra Automotive Oy in any manner whatsoever. None of the provisions state in this agreement may be construed as creating an employee-employer relationship between the Dealer and Umbra Automotive Oy.

This agreement shall commence upon signing and is valid for five (5) years, and shall be rendered null and void unless agreed between both parties to mark an extension.

Sincerely,

Tuomas Alatalo
CEO of Umbra Automotive

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:02 pm

D E A L E R S H I PF O R M
Nation: Australian rePublic
Name of Dealership: REX Cars
Dealership Operator: Trevor Ians
Contact Representative: [ ] Mr. [x]Miss. Jessica Tannenbom (include position) Car Purchasing Representative
City Served: Sydney
State/Province: (optional) New South Wales
Other Information: (optional)
Drives on the left (steering wheel on the right)

Name of Dealership: Port Melbin Cars
Dealership Operator: Richard Travis
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. []Mrs./Ms. John Wong (include position) Purchasing Department
City Served: Melbourne
State/Province: (optional) Victoria

Name of Dealership: AXALA Cars
Dealership Operator: Alexander Axala
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. []Mrs./Ms.Alexander Axala (include position) Owner
City Served: Brisbane
State/Province: (optional) Queensland

[/box]

Name of Dealership: Jiji Cars
Dealership Operator: Austin Jiji
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. []Mrs./Ms. Austin Jiji[/i] Owner
City Served: Hobart
State/Province: (optional) Tasmania

[/box]

Name of Dealership: Mishlish Automotive
Dealership Operator: Erica Mishlish and Trevor Mishlish
Contact Representative: [x] Mr. []Mrs./Ms. Trevor Mishlish (include position) Co-Owner
City Served: Perth
State/Province: (optional) Western Australia

[/box]
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:12 pm

Dear Umbra Automotive,

We at Outback Tomerro would like to sell accessories to your auto dealerships. Your car dealers would love to spray their cars with new car smell and smell other flavours in your dealerships. Further, snow chains would be perfect to include in your cold climate dealerships. Further, surely engine oil, engine coolant and wiper fluid would be excellent additions to new and used cars. If you are interested, please fill out a form in our storefront:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=516976
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:34 pm

Hello,

My name is Frank Jones, from the purchasing department of Yorilik Car Hires. I am looking to order 600 automobiles (Driving on the left, Steering wheel on the right) for my national chain of rental cars. Which of your automobiles would you recommend that I purchase as hire cars? We want a simple, fuel efficient, yet, durable car that easy to clean and suitable for a wide variety of climates with the occasional dust storm, from very hot and dry, to hot and humid, rainy and muddy, and even snowfalls, many, many ocean front locations, and something somewhat consistent across all our fleet and all our climates
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:42 pm

Looks like you forgot to list the Vitalita, Kirkland, and Port of New Alton locations
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade