NATION

PASSWORD

Hrtzkavia? What's a Hrtzkavia? A message to all nations

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Hrtzkavia
Civil Servant

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Hrtzkavia? What's a Hrtzkavia? A message to all nations

Postby Hrtzkavia » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:21 pm

So, you've likely never heard of Hrtzkavia or The Salts well I'm here to change all that!

Right, now imagine yourself landing in Hrtzkal, a bustling metropolis of over 5 million people! All packed within a city the size of a tiny Island. Well, you've just stepped out of the Airport and you're on your way to a business meeting in Hrtzkal, now you are an investor and you are on your way to Coyote Street it's the beating financial, administrative and economic heart of Hrtzkavia. On your way in you see a map of The Salts and Hrtzkavia, you know nothing about it geographically until now. You are so perplexed that you decide to go to the museum of Saltine Expeditions after your meeting!

The Meeting,
You are greeted by 5 middle aged men, they come to you offering cheap prices of Land to sell your Bigtopian oil company. You politely decline but before you leave you to take a look at the stock index. They discount the prices by up to 60 dollars per Acre of land, but the tradeoff is that you must pay a special tax to the Hrtzkavian Government. You talk to the CEO of Big oil and he says to take the deal. Next on your business trip to Hrtzkavia is the Coyote Street Stock Index or HrtzkalDex you see the prices of many Hrtzik national companies and private companies alike. While Hrtzkavia has many investment opportunities, you should also note the sheer size of our economy and our industries, our economic output is on the tens of trillion! Hrtzkavia is completely Open to foreigners as it has free trade agreements with all Saltine nations and Special Trading prices and an amazing offer, of NO FEES to foreign investors and low-cost management!

Point being Hrtzkavia is a great land with many opportunities to invest and make capital so today, why not buy shares of HrtzArms or HrtzRail? Trust me Hrtzkavia is an opening market with tons of capital opportunities, so invest in Hrtzkavia today!

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:25 am

Tech level?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

You

Postby Hystaria » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:20 pm

your nation just seems weak in some areas to invest, with the lack of integrity and employment in your nation and the general fact that you have high charmlessness, but if you have any un colonized land that you would be able to sell i would gladly invest and sell you transport.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Hrtzkavia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrtzkavia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:22 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Tech level?

Hello, fellow Australian, my tech level is FT.

Hrtzkavia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Hrtzkavia » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:23 pm

Hystaria wrote:your nation just seems weak in some areas to invest, with the lack of integrity and employment in your nation and the general fact that you have high charmlessness, but if you have any un colonized land that you would be able to sell i would gladly invest and sell you transport.

Currently, i am moving planets to a new one. I can sell you pieces of old Hrtzkavia for you at a price and for investment porpuses. Also what areas should i better myself at in terms of investment, feedback is appreciated! Thanks

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:59 pm

Hrtzkavia wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Tech level?

Hello, fellow Australian, my tech level is FT.

Please say so in your title bar. I'm MT only. Sorry about that
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:32 pm

Hrtzkavia wrote:
Hystaria wrote:your nation just seems weak in some areas to invest, with the lack of integrity and employment in your nation and the general fact that you have high charmlessness, but if you have any un colonized land that you would be able to sell i would gladly invest and sell you transport.

Currently, i am moving planets to a new one. I can sell you pieces of old Hrtzkavia for you at a price and for investment porpuses. Also what areas should i better myself at in terms of investment, feedback is appreciated! Thanks

I think maybe discussing the massive industry you have on your planet.
Though your old planet may be useful for its area.
Could I buy the planet?
After you leave of course
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade