NATION

PASSWORD

Riots and revolt in Abbelan [MT Only] [OOC] [Application]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Abbellan
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Riots and revolt in Abbelan [MT Only] [OOC] [Application]

Postby Abbellan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:47 pm

OOC for the IC.

IC here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=452369

Rules:
1. Don't pull some massive stuff (I.e a large scale invasion) without asking me the OK.
2. Don't be a massive jerk, i.e killing important chars without perms from the player.
3. No mass slaughters of armies without really good justification or perms from the player(s) that it is being inflicted on

Application:
Nation Name:

Interests in Abbellan:

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one):

what, its nice easy and fast this way

Otherwise, just be the memes and discuss.
Last edited by Abbellan on Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:52 pm

tag
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:53 pm

What are the protesters protesting, or are they just doing so for no apparent reason? Could you perhaps clue us into the situation in Abbellan?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:55 pm

They are largely protesting a large amount of corruption and a absolutely wretched economy, that and the fact they have no real democratic rights.
It has literally been 2 years since I last played this game. Hopefully now I RP better.

Nouveau Provence
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nouveau Provence » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:25 pm

Nation Name: The Constitutional Monarchy of Nouveau Provence

Interests in Abbellan: Intervention on behalf of her majesty. Protect and secure the capitol first, with consent of the government Nouveau Provence may reinforce other cities. Please see nation factbook for more information regarding the War Powers Act.

OOC: Just returned to NS, previous country had more examples, but I'll show you an example of a more textual post so you can see attention to detail, grammar, and syntax.
IC:

Time: 1100 heures
Place: Le Palais Impérial, Capital City of Nouveau Marseilles

"Your Royal Majesty, may I remind you that Royal Power is not something you can willy-nilly display. Ordering peacekeepers to the front is something that has not occurred since your predecessor. There is no indication how the Chambers may react to such a flaunty display of power in modern times especially regarding how weakened the Crown has become." While his position as 1st Consul and 1st Commandant gave him special pleasure to her majesty Queen Amelia and indeed he has spent more time as of late in the Throne Room, General Aurelius had never once considered how quiet the throne room could be after his rhetoric before Her Majesty.

The room grew quiet and dull. Only the Queen's Guard and the 1st Consul were present; however, it was like General Aurelius was meeting god. His mind began to race before Queen Amelia broke the silence,

"General. We have been friends since before we were teenagers. You were my husband's best man at our wedding and are his best friend. I respect that you have undergone much training in politics of the monarchy; however, the War-time Powers Act permits me to declare an intervention into another state's affairs at any time so long as there is prudent need. Order must be preserved. This is such an instance and we will be deploying a light expeditionary force. We are a small nation, but we have the capacity to help those in need and we should when we have the capabilities too.

I respect your position as you are the 1st Consul of the Monarchy, but you will need to be more convincing than just saying that this is a flaunty display of power and will upset the Chambers. Speak with more cadence as is due of the Crown and give me hard evidence as to why I should or should not make a command to the Royal Marines and Royal Air Guard. I am absolutely certain Commandant General D'Artois of the Royal Marines would love to have her say in this matter, but I defer to you first as is Royal Protocol. If the Chambers will be upset, tell me why they will be upset not just what they will supposedly be upset about."

Her Majesty's boosting voice rang throughout the all too empty, or at least so General Aurelius thought there should be more people, Throne Room. She was young, but she held a fire about her that the previous Monarch dispossessed. Her Majesty's scathing remarks, especially bringing up his old rival General D'Artois was a burn in his face. What could she have meant that she was just following Royal Protocol? Why bring up the Commandant and General of the Royal Marines? Was Aurelius not 1st Consul? Was he not in charge of the Queen's Guard? Why should he be lowered to the position of the Commandant General D'Artois? The veteran General dismissed these thoughts however, they were not prudent of position of his stature.

As his thoughts settled down after what felt like an eternity, General Aurelius bowed and relieved himself of the Throne Room.

As the General walks out of the palace towards the Nouveau Provencean Chambers he thought to himself of the task ahead, "Surely Amelia is not actually going to invoke the executive powers granted to her by the Wartime Powers Act. Yes, she reigns, but I doubt the Prime Minister is going to be thrilled about her overstepping the Senate Chambers and Chamber of Representatives." His steps slowed as he approached the Senate Chambers. "This is going to be fun," he muttered under his breath. He is the 1st Consul since the 2nd World War to enter the Chamber's legislative building on behalf of the Crown. The Senate was in full session today and they are notoriously rambunctious. And this is just his first stop. He still has to meet with the Prime Minister and her cabinet and the Chamber of Representatives.

"C'est la vie." utters the general in full regalia slowly pushes open the enormous oaken doors that lead into the Senate Chamber. You could have heard a pin drop.

The Liban
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liban » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:53 pm

Where is Abellan located? Will there be a world map?

Condottieri International
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Condottieri International » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:18 pm

Nation Name: Condotieri International

Interests in Abbellan: Trading Our Blood for Rebel Cash

“I strongly advise against genocide. Think of the international repercussions…frozen assets, international condemnation, and trade routes closing. It will leave our position weaker in the end. Its not in our contract to facilitate your internal stabilization.All 35000 of us with drones and helos are ready to be your instrument to consolidate the Tongan nation. Our troops are ‘high speed, low drag’ so we would like to be spearhead to your offensive. We don’t have tanks but we will have surprise.” Arturo articulated on a data pad in a highly voice message to General Harris. “Now everything you tell me will remain classified indefinitely. We are politically reliable.” Lets hope no one outside the loop catch on to this, Arturo thought.

Arturo Domingo was an early riser. He surveyed the troops and equipment arriving all day unimpeded from the air base nearby to the renamed capital city, christened Smithtown by its leader. One hell of a cult of personality the leader was developing for himself, Arturo losed track of his thoughts, I hope his egomania wont get us killed. Now back to business, time for Arturo to return to his contribution and be the efficient gear in the war machine… yet again. There were a lot of unknowns. But the unknowns, he knew, always worked against both sides equally.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:28 pm

Nouveau Provence wrote:Nation Name: The Constitutional Monarchy of Nouveau Provence

Interests in Abbellan: Intervention on behalf of her majesty. Protect and secure the capitol first, with consent of the government Nouveau Provence may reinforce other cities. Please see nation factbook for more information regarding the War Powers Act.

OOC: Just returned to NS, previous country had more examples, but I'll show you an example of a more textual post so you can see attention to detail, grammar, and syntax.
IC:

Time: 1100 heures
Place: Le Palais Impérial, Capital City of Nouveau Marseilles

"Your Royal Majesty, may I remind you that Royal Power is not something you can willy-nilly display. Ordering peacekeepers to the front is something that has not occurred since your predecessor. There is no indication how the Chambers may react to such a flaunty display of power in modern times especially regarding how weakened the Crown has become." While his position as 1st Consul and 1st Commandant gave him special pleasure to her majesty Queen Amelia and indeed he has spent more time as of late in the Throne Room, General Aurelius had never once considered how quiet the throne room could be after his rhetoric before Her Majesty.

The room grew quiet and dull. Only the Queen's Guard and the 1st Consul were present; however, it was like General Aurelius was meeting god. His mind began to race before Queen Amelia broke the silence,

"General. We have been friends since before we were teenagers. You were my husband's best man at our wedding and are his best friend. I respect that you have undergone much training in politics of the monarchy; however, the War-time Powers Act permits me to declare an intervention into another state's affairs at any time so long as there is prudent need. Order must be preserved. This is such an instance and we will be deploying a light expeditionary force. We are a small nation, but we have the capacity to help those in need and we should when we have the capabilities too.

I respect your position as you are the 1st Consul of the Monarchy, but you will need to be more convincing than just saying that this is a flaunty display of power and will upset the Chambers. Speak with more cadence as is due of the Crown and give me hard evidence as to why I should or should not make a command to the Royal Marines and Royal Air Guard. I am absolutely certain Commandant General D'Artois of the Royal Marines would love to have her say in this matter, but I defer to you first as is Royal Protocol. If the Chambers will be upset, tell me why they will be upset not just what they will supposedly be upset about."

Her Majesty's boosting voice rang throughout the all too empty, or at least so General Aurelius thought there should be more people, Throne Room. She was young, but she held a fire about her that the previous Monarch dispossessed. Her Majesty's scathing remarks, especially bringing up his old rival General D'Artois was a burn in his face. What could she have meant that she was just following Royal Protocol? Why bring up the Commandant and General of the Royal Marines? Was Aurelius not 1st Consul? Was he not in charge of the Queen's Guard? Why should he be lowered to the position of the Commandant General D'Artois? The veteran General dismissed these thoughts however, they were not prudent of position of his stature.

As his thoughts settled down after what felt like an eternity, General Aurelius bowed and relieved himself of the Throne Room.

As the General walks out of the palace towards the Nouveau Provencean Chambers he thought to himself of the task ahead, "Surely Amelia is not actually going to invoke the executive powers granted to her by the Wartime Powers Act. Yes, she reigns, but I doubt the Prime Minister is going to be thrilled about her overstepping the Senate Chambers and Chamber of Representatives." His steps slowed as he approached the Senate Chambers. "This is going to be fun," he muttered under his breath. He is the 1st Consul since the 2nd World War to enter the Chamber's legislative building on behalf of the Crown. The Senate was in full session today and they are notoriously rambunctious. And this is just his first stop. He still has to meet with the Prime Minister and her cabinet and the Chamber of Representatives.

"C'est la vie." utters the general in full regalia slowly pushes open the enormous oaken doors that lead into the Senate Chamber. You could have heard a pin drop.

Approved
Condottieri International wrote:Nation Name: Condotieri International

Interests in Abbellan: Trading Our Blood for Rebel Cash

“I strongly advise against genocide. Think of the international repercussions…frozen assets, international condemnation, and trade routes closing. It will leave our position weaker in the end. Its not in our contract to facilitate your internal stabilization.All 35000 of us with drones and helos are ready to be your instrument to consolidate the Tongan nation. Our troops are ‘high speed, low drag’ so we would like to be spearhead to your offensive. We don’t have tanks but we will have surprise.” Arturo articulated on a data pad in a highly voice message to General Harris. “Now everything you tell me will remain classified indefinitely. We are politically reliable.” Lets hope no one outside the loop catch on to this, Arturo thought.

Arturo Domingo was an early riser. He surveyed the troops and equipment arriving all day unimpeded from the air base nearby to the renamed capital city, christened Smithtown by its leader. One hell of a cult of personality the leader was developing for himself, Arturo losed track of his thoughts, I hope his egomania wont get us killed. Now back to business, time for Arturo to return to his contribution and be the efficient gear in the war machine… yet again. There were a lot of unknowns. But the unknowns, he knew, always worked against both sides equally.

Approved

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:49 pm

What direction were you hoping to take this?
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Condottieri International » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:15 pm

The Liban wrote:Where is Abellan located? Will there be a world map?

I agree we need a rough map.

United States of Kuwait
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 14, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United States of Kuwait » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:06 pm

Nation Name: The United States of Kuwait

Interests in Abbellan:
To hopefully resolve the interesting situation in Abbellan through diplomatic means, however, military intervention has not been outruled yet.

President Jacob Dumpson enjoyed the nice comfort of his blue chair. It put his restless mind at ease. Especially with the disaster in front of him. The Presidential Office was in complete disarray. Many rushed around making phone calls, planning military strategies, or offering more exponents of diplomacy. Why, you ask? The Republic of Vulturomania has successfully tested a nuclear weapon.

"Mr. President, the testing of nuclear weapons is an act aggression that must be put an end too," one said.

"However, they are a sovereign nation and we have no right to interfere," another interrupted.

His advisors continued to argue over how to address this situation as if the President wasn't their with them. The man's patience was worn thin though.

"ENOUGH, ALL OF YOU!" The President roared, finally, to his cabinet. Everyone stood still and turned to the man.

"Thank you," the President sighed," As you know the Republic of Vulturomania has successfully tested a nuclear weapon. This violates many international nuclear treaties established, however, they are a sovereign nation we have no right to interfere. So, we can only do one thing."

"Condemn them," one of the advisors answered.

"Well yes, but their is more. As one of the main protectors of international peace we have many bases all over the world. One happens to be on a nearby island close to their nation. We can use that as a staging point for close monitoring of the nation."

"Sir, won't you have to enact the Military Act of 2014."

"Yes, however, this is necessary for the continued monitoring of the situation. We will not enter their borders unless they pursue further acts of aggression. I want an air division up and ready to watch their skies. I want all eyes on them. In the meantime, I have a letter to write."

Presidential Mansion
United States of Kuwait
173 Kuwaiti Drive
Georgetown, USK

Johanna Vetzger
Republic of Vulturomania
Fort Houndshed

Dear Chanceller Johanna Vetzger:

The United States of Kuwait would like to formally congratulate you for your success. This is always a very important time for a nation. However, we'd like to point out that you have violated many nuclear treaties which prohibit the production and launch of Weapons of Mass Destruction within the area you're producing them in. While we do understand that you are a sovereign nation and have the right to rule your nation as you see fit. As a major keeper of international peace, when your rule begins to affect other nation-states in negative ways, such as your launching of a nuclear weapon, we must respond for the benefit of others. So, we urge you to put an end to your nuclear program and resort to more diplomatic solutions to put an end to this major crisis.

Best Wishes,
President Jacob Dumpson
Vice President Michael Thompson

Last edited by United States of Kuwait on Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:26 pm

United States of Kuwait wrote:Nation Name: The United States of Kuwait

Interests in Abbellan:
To hopefully resolve the interesting situation in Abbellan through diplomatic means, however, military intervention has not been outruled yet.

President Jacob Dumpson enjoyed the nice comfort of his blue chair. It put his restless mind at ease. Especially with the disaster in front of him. The Presidential Office was in complete disarray. Many rushed around making phone calls, planning military strategies, or offering more exponents of diplomacy. Why, you ask? The Republic of Vulturomania has successfully tested a nuclear weapon.

"Mr. President, the testing of nuclear weapons is an act aggression that must be put an end too," one said.

"However, they are a sovereign nation and we have no right to interfere," another interrupted.

His advisors continued to argue over how to address this situation as if the President wasn't their with them. The man's patience was worn thin though.

"ENOUGH, ALL OF YOU!" The President roared, finally, to his cabinet. Everyone stood still and turned to the man.

"Thank you," the President sighed," As you know the Republic of Vulturomania has successfully tested a nuclear weapon. This violates many international nuclear treaties established, however, they are a sovereign nation we have no right to interfere. So, we can only do one thing."

"Condemn them," one of the advisors answered.

"Well yes, but their is more. As one of the main protectors of international peace we have many bases all over the world. One happens to be on a nearby island close to their nation. We can use that as a staging point for close monitoring of the nation."

"Sir, won't you have to enact the Military Act of 2014."

"Yes, however, this is necessary for the continued monitoring of the situation. We will not enter their borders unless they pursue further acts of aggression. I want an air division up and ready to watch their skies. I want all eyes on them. In the meantime, I have a letter to write."

Presidential Mansion
United States of Kuwait
173 Kuwaiti Drive
Georgetown, USK

Johanna Vetzger
Republic of Vulturomania
Fort Houndshed

Dear Chanceller Johanna Vetzger:

The United States of Kuwait would like to formally congratulate you for your success. This is always a very important time for a nation. However, we'd like to point out that you have violated many nuclear treaties which prohibit the production and launch of Weapons of Mass Destruction within the area you're producing them in. While we do understand that you are a sovereign nation and have the right to rule your nation as you see fit. As a major keeper of international peace, when your rule begins to affect other nation-states in negative ways, such as your launching of a nuclear weapon, we must respond for the benefit of others. So, we urge you to put an end to your nuclear program and resort to more diplomatic solutions to put an end to this major crisis.

Best Wishes,
President Jacob Dumpson
Vice President Michael Thompson

Approved

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:29 pm

Old Beringia wrote:What direction were you hoping to take this?

That more depends on the actions nations take, it could range form a full fledged rebellions to put down rioters, or somewhere in between, or something entirely different.

Condottieri International wrote:

I agree we need a rough map.

I’m working on drawing up a rough map RN, got the idea in my head just need to put it on paper.

Stoklomolvi
Minister

Founded: May 02, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Stoklomolvi

Postby Stoklomolvi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Nation Name: Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation

Interests in Abbellan: Peacekeeping, possibly permanent occupation

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): I have a lot of them
Demonym: Stoklomolvi
Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation
Factbook -- Interpol -- Liaoism (old) -- News Agency (old) -- Commerce Comissariat -- Minyang
Defensive Preparedness: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nuclear Launch Protocol: А | Б | В | Г | Д
Leader: Commissar Vladimir Mikhailovich Stuyonovich

Old Beringia
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:17 am

Semparia wrote:
Old Beringia wrote:What direction were you hoping to take this?

That more depends on the actions nations take, it could range form a full fledged rebellions to put down rioters, or somewhere in between, or something entirely different.

In that case I see my opening.

Nation Name: Majestic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia

Interests in Abbellan: Terminating or appropriating a potentially pro-democratic movement before it grows.

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): Here
Last edited by Old Beringia on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beringia is back!

[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:55 am

Old Beringia wrote:
Semparia wrote:

In that case I see my opening.

Nation Name: Majestic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia

Interests in Abbellan: Terminating or appropriating a potentially pro-democratic movement before it grows.

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): Here

Approved

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:56 am

Stoklomolvi wrote:Nation Name: Stoklomolvi Liaoist Federation

Interests in Abbellan: Peacekeeping, possibly permanent occupation

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): I have a lot of them

Approved, in the future though, please do post a link to a particular post, copy paste one, or just write one up if asked

Kenmoria
GA Secretariat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Kenmoria » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 am

Nation Name: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria; short: Kenmoria

Interests in Abbellan: A general interest in preserving peace and trying to develop a good relation with Abellan

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): There are three examples of posts by me on this page and a few more later in the thread.
Hello! I’m a GAer and NS Roleplayer from the United Kingdom.
My pronouns are he/him.
Any posts that I make as GenSec will be clearly marked as such and OOC. Conversely, my IC ambassador in the General Assembly is Ambassador Fortier. I’m always happy to discuss ideas about proposals, particularly if grammar or wording are in issue. I am also Executive Deputy Minister for the WA Ministry of TNP.
Kenmoria is an illiberal yet democratic nation pursuing the goals of communism in a semi-effective fashion. It has a very broad diplomatic presence despite being economically developing, mainly to seek help in recovering from the effect of a recent civil war. Read the factbook here for more information; perhaps, I will eventually finish it.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:34 am

Kenmoria wrote:Nation Name: The Democratic Kingdom of Kenmoria; short: Kenmoria

Interests in Abbellan: A general interest in preserving peace and trying to develop a good relation with Abellan

Role play example(You can link a post or make a new one): There are three examples of posts by me on this page and a few more later in the thread.

Approved

NS Argentina
Attaché

Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby NS Argentina » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:56 pm

Nombre de la nación: The Federal Republic of Argentina.

Intereses en Abbellan: Maintaining peace, protecting Abbelan from a large-scale war, establishing relations with the government and the people.

You can find an example on this page.
Last edited by NS Argentina on Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I dont use NS Stats.

The federal republic of Argentina

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Condottieri International » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Whose a rebellion leader Andre Addi can meet with to determine the strategy going forward?
Last edited by Condottieri International on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:06 pm

NS Argentina wrote:Nombre de la nación: The Federal Republic of Argentina.

Intereses en Abbellan: Maintaining peace, protecting Abbelan from a large-scale war, establishing relations with the government and the people.

You can find an example on this page.

Approved

Condottieri International wrote:Whose a rebellion leader Andre Addi can with to determine the strategy going forward?

The different rebel groups have a small council that you can communicate with, but if you want to support solely one ideology say which one and I’ll get you a name

Old Beringia
Minister

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:59 pm

How many rebel groups are there? Is there one with popular support with small offshoots or is it just a number of equally sized unique groups?
Last edited by Old Beringia on Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beringia is back!

Semparia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Semparia » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:07 pm

Old Beringia wrote:How many rebel groups are there? Is there one with popular support with small offshoots or is it just a number of equally sized unique groups?

The three major ones are democratic, fascist and communist. Of course each has its own little groups but those little groups organize into one bigger group for their ideologies, working together to pick on the government and other rebels if this whole council thing falls apart. Then there are a hundred or so other smaller groups, I.e separatists or different ideologies that don’t fit the three biggie sections

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:39 am

Nation Name: Deutschess Kaiserriech

Interests in Abbellan: To restore order and definitely not puppet or at the very least get a new partner

The Imperial palace situation room was in chaos as advisors and army liaisons argued and waved documents. In the middle of the chaos there stood a the stone of the Kaiserin deep in thought. She raises her hands and softly asks for silence and it gives almost immediately. She speaks "Do you care to say the state of the situation currently Herr Colonel Rommel". He stands up and says "Currently Abbellan is in chaos. Protestors have turned violent and the Amry can barely control." He stops as a man rushes into the room and hands Rommel as paper and Rommel's face turns white and opens in a shaky voice "The death count is over a thousand and the Capital may fall before the day is done.". The new Queen turns to the prime minister "Herr Gerhard what are our options". He replies with a hint of uncertainty "We have 3 choices. One, Do nothing but face possible international rebuke and possibly a hostile nation on our borders. Two, Send troops as volunteers to stabilize the situation however it is unlikely they will accept foreign troops on their soil even if it is to accept our troops they will either be held in auxiliary position or do little. Three, in my opinion, should be our option to choose is to send troops into Abbellan to stabilize the situation and gain a new Allie. If we play our cards right we can deflect international retaliation by calling it an intervention. But if we fail other nations may declare war on us.". The room fell silent waiting for the Kaiserin to make the choice as painful seconds passed by knowing that this choice will define her rule. Finally, she stood up and the room fell even more silent as she announced "The stand by doing nothing in this crisis is a crime itself and doing something we know is useless is a futile waste of resources. Herr Rommel raise the alert."

Too be continued
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents