NATION

PASSWORD

1133426679 thread.# David 2331#

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Man Cardiff
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

1133426679 thread.# David 2331#

Postby Man Cardiff » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:06 am

David and Goliath.

Read this all its important.

Play as your own tribe/clan/pak/gang no need to tell the name or describe them. work for the Israelites to fend off the invaliding Philistines.

Rules: no modern tech and no guns, no cannons, no explosives and no magic unfortunately.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:09 am

Can you elaborate more on the biblical history for those unversed in this

Man Cardiff
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Man Cardiff » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:03 am

Cosmopolitan borovan wrote:Can you elaborate more on the biblical history for those unversed in this

It's not surprised the most to be historically accurate in the world it's supposed to be fun.

Man Cardiff
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Man Cardiff » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:09 am

Man Cardiff wrote:
Cosmopolitan borovan wrote:Can you elaborate more on the biblical history for those unversed in this

It's not surprised the most to be historically accurate in the world it's supposed to be fun.

Also I wanted the story to be flexible so we can make our own little storys and life lessons in the thread if you no what I mean.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:04 pm

It was an uneventful day in the kingdom for the Israelites. The Israeli civilian tribe were getting disoriented and dishelved as the days and weeks passed by. The Philistines wanted to invade and with every passing moment it seemed as if God was beginning to abandon the Israelites.

“Well, I don’t think this is going to end so well. We have sent our scouts up ahead,”
he pointed, “And all we have was our numbers being outnumbered and their men have superior weapons and armor. We should just abandon the journey and give up. Even our king is on inaction. This is completely stupid,” said Commander Mar.

Someone interrupted, “Don’t mind if I intrude in. But the point of this was so we can safely protect and find a way for our people to live and in happiness. What is the matter of just going back? The Philistines are here and they want us to surrender and kill us. But we have God.” Said a religious preist.

“God? Or the inability to see what is in front of him? Look, just look and bear witness to our two scouts. They saw our men being outnumbered 2 to 1. There isn’t anything left,”
he weathered.

“God was there when he was with us in that siege. He was there when divided the waters when we had to fled away from Egypt. We have to listen and do as he says. Do you believe that we are to just go back in to some small hidey hole to cowardly lay in?”
And with that, the plan was to find a way to attack and defend. Mar replied, “Okay, here is how their movement is going to go. They’re going to come down from the hills but we are going to divert a force down the river streams as a distraction force. But we’re going to gather some men from behind and they’re going to get ready to launch a surpise attack.”

Meanwhile, the savior, David was out throwing a cast to catch fish. He was out with his grandfather just by the rocks at the border of the territory of the settled encampment.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:48 pm

The plan was then set into effect as the Philistine army moved into action. A dozen each group by two climbed down the hill slowly. "What? Why are they separated? This isn't what we were expecting," said Mar, "Tell them to fall back." "No can do, if they come out they will be seen," said a middle ranking captain. The dozen were then surprised by several soldiers just as they began to charge the Israelites downstream. However, up at the top, several Philistines saw what was going on and fled to regroup. The Israelite soldiers were then massacred to like a mice on a treadmill. A few hours later, a heavy man came foward towards the encampment in what looked like to be the representative leader. He smiled while the commanders of the Israelites furrowed in dear shape.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:25 pm

The heavy man also addressed as Kevin replied, "You guys have failed, now you must surrender."

"No, please."

"You guys are at my mercy, why would-" "Okay I know I love playing with my food. SO here, I will send my strongest fighter and YOU will send your strongest fighter. Whoever--"
he laughs, "lose will become forfeit to our terms where we can take your women, enslave your children, and your aldult males taken hostage as prisoners or killed. Alright, let it began! Fine and mightly" a large thump sounded with each step came creeping closer and closer, making 10 year olds shiver, "Goliath."

Meanwhile at the border of the encampment
David was eating fish with his grandpa but was choking over a fish bone. He heard a noise continous where the military command was stationed and some guy boasting.

"What's going on?"
David said. "SOunds like something disturbing." He ran over to find out what is going on to see the lead man Kevin and gigantic tall man 8 feet and 300 lbs coming over. He was dressed in garbled steel armor and decked up leather and some glove bittens thickened.

"Who shall be your challenger?"
said Kevin.

No one stepped in.

"No one is honorable yet to come forward to challenge the great and almightly Goliath? This just starts getting good!,"
in a casual tone, "You might as well just give us all your possessions already and beg for mercy unless of course give up your religion and convert to our Gods."

"Okay that sounds like a good idea, "
said one man .

Two seconds later, the man fell down of heat stroke.

When it finally became clear that no one was going to step up, David with his mind concentrating and couldn't empty with his heart beating and a little nervous, he felt the ground moving on its own accord.

"I'll go,"
David said.

The heavy man's eyes shined with controlled greed. "Fool," he whispered under his breath and spat.
Last edited by Cosmopolitan borovan on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:40 pm

As the sun set over the horizon, its orange hues spread over the skies. Goliath clenched his teeth, while David is unreadable. The fight than began with a call from the heavy man.

Goliath ran foward fast at David. David as he was tiny scrambled over the ground, however knewing he couldn't dodge too quickly think fast and feigned to grab something at the ground, turn and threw sand at his eyes. Goliath scratched and tried rubbing it off but it worsened. David then pulled out his sword and aimed at his chest. However Goliath caught it and broke it into two. "how do you like me now," Goliath said. David then ran but Goliath overcame him, picked him by this shirt and slammed his head over to the ground, repeatedly beating him over. David couldn't think straight but efforted himself quickly to think or else he will become unconscious. He placed his hands over Goliath's arms to try to get him off but to no avail. Goliath kept beating him another time and David is faltering. David know it would be time soon. He had a string attatched to a projectile that he presumed had no use and grabbed it. He swung it while being beaten and swung it at a random time, hoping it will distract him. The projectile flied at Goliath's eye and blinded his right eye. He fell back and tried to recover. THen David swing another projectile at Goliath, landing at his head, Goliath fell, and lost consciousness giving victory to the Israelites.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse