NATION

PASSWORD

Riots in 6ix9nine

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
6ix9nine
Civilian

Founded: Aug 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Riots in 6ix9nine

Postby 6ix9nine » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:03 am

People are in the streets of 6ix9nine clashing with authority as 6ix9ines new album just came out. The people are uncontrollable with the current support, 6ix9nine asks other nations for help.

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm sending Daddy Dodger to deal with the situation. He has been a gangster and a hip hop artist so he should influence and quiet down riots.

If it's still bad I'm sending national guard.

Tarsas
Minister

Founded: Mar 25, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tarsas » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 pm

I will send the famous Tarsan band Metallica which will play their hit song “Fight Fire With Fire” to dispels the riots with the perceived threat of nuclear annihilation based on the song’s theme.

Planet Jini
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Jini » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:46 pm

If you earthers don't wipe this country out, then the nomadic peoples of planet jini will be forced to detonate your planet. We will remove certain choice individuals before we do so, but most of you will die as a cost of stopping this disease from spreading

Siamese realm
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Siamese realm » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:15 pm

We will send 50 armed peacekeepers to help beat people up.

Rojava Free State
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rojava Free State » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:51 pm

We're sending an intelligence squadron to pinpoint his location, so we can send the exact address to Chiraq Savages
Rojava Free State wrote:Listen yall. I'm only gonna say it once but I want you to remember it. This ain't a world fit for good men. It seems like you gotta be monstrous just to make it. Gotta have a little bit of darkness within you just to survive. You gotta stoop low everyday it seems like. Stoop all the way down to the devil in these times. And then one day you look in the mirror and you realize that you ain't you anymore. You're just another monster, and thanks to your actions, someone else will eventually become as warped and twisted as you. Never forget that the best of us are just the best of a bad lot. Being at the top of a pile of feces doesn't make you anything but shit like the rest. Never forget that.

One Chuck Norris
Secretary

Founded: Oct 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby One Chuck Norris » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:06 am

A telegram was sent to whoever is running the chaotic country of 6ix9ine by the One and Only.

Code: Select all
To the leader and (failing) government of 6ix9ine,

I, the one and only Chuck Norris, am appalled by the violence that is sweeping through your country. But at the same time, I find it hilarious that the people are getting riled up over an album released by some artist that proudly owns a colorful record of personal and legal issues.

I suggest that your government muster all resources necessary to control this raging violence, especially if it is based on something as pointless as a horrible musical album. Hell, there was even more meaning to returning my parachute to the store (after failing to open during a skydive of mine) than to riot over an album.

If your government somehow fails to control the populace (which it probably will without outside help), I will have no choice but to intervene directly, by unleashing roundhouse kicks to eliminate the most riotous elements in your nation. I will also mobilize my 1st IGNORE Cannon Fleet should this situation heat up to levels that should not be possible.

So for the good of your people and everyone else involved, don't let your violence burn your nation down too much.

Warm regards,
Chuck Norris
Last edited by One Chuck Norris on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Name: Chuck Norris Territory
Leader: President [name self-explanatory]
Capital: Norristown

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:50 pm

Knessniet has decided to carpet bomb the rioting crowds. You're welcome!

Siamese realm
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Siamese realm » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:59 pm

Thailand declares war on Knessniet.

The Canadian Confederacy of Provinces
Attaché

Founded: Jun 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Canadian Confederacy of Provinces » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:22 pm

6ix9nine wrote:People are in the streets of 6ix9nine clashing with authority as 6ix9ines new album just came out. The people are uncontrollable with the current support, 6ix9nine asks other nations for help.

A nation that is based upon the pathetic 22 year old gansta criminal "takashi 6ix9nine ", who is a hispanic hack rapper, appropriating both american black rap & Japanese (his so called first name) culture.
Really must I reiterate how pathetic and hypocritical that this subhuman gets a pass on every "sjw" point IT is supposed to represent! Yet is guilty of?!
As a nation we will not get involved, but we cant blame those among us who wish to actively annihilate said nation!

Borovan2
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan2 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:32 pm

Siamese realm wrote:Thailand declares war on Knessniet.

Why are you declaring war on Knesset he's helped calm down the riots in 6ix9ine

Troisieme empire francais
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Troisieme empire francais » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:48 am

Siamese realm wrote:Thailand declares war on Knessniet.

The French Empire condemns this unprovoked at of aggression that would only damage international peace. In response to the situation French military forces around Southeast Asia are put under full alert, and a warning is sent to the Thai government.
hon hon hon hon hon

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents