NATION

PASSWORD

Nations with large amounts of cheese

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Brauliopolis
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Nations with large amounts of cheese

Postby Brauliopolis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:09 pm

Greetings friend, I see that you have entered this message because you have cheese -yummy-

I represent a group of rats that would be happy to have you in the region - yummy - YOU are welcome to the region if you want to be part, you could have a position and eventually become a first class Rat, you have enough -yummy- enough for it.

There is no more to add. I say goodbye before fleeing through the pipes, one last favor: stay away from cats, do not make deals with them, try to cheat, I know ... I beg you they will try to tell you that rats eat cheese, that is a myth invented by them, do not hear them.
We do not accept cats
JOIN rat_nations_assembly

Brauliopolis - First Class Rat
P.S: really, we do not want cats

ImageImage Image
Last edited by Brauliopolis on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:11 pm

This is an actual region?
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Brauliopolis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Brauliopolis » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:12 pm

New Excalibus wrote:This is an actual region?

it is,rat_nations_assembly
Last edited by Brauliopolis on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Oooh! Sapient rats! This has drawn interest from a few of our citizens:

The cats are right, though. Rodents are much more fond of peanut butter than cheese. ~The Bureau of Biological Research

I concur with the Bureau. My Battalion always uses peanut butter on bread for rats. They come right to our "special platforms" when that's on the little metal serving plate. I doubt your sapient sub-species works any differently. Here, let's find out. Have some peanut butter... *sets up a big snap trap with fresh peanut butter as bait*~High General Carjack, Genocide Battalion

Well, we've been called 'a bunch of lowdown, dirty rats' by people who have invested in our 'business opportunities' only to get exactly what it said on the tin, namely, Decept-ed, but we think we're better off in our own region just the same... ~Cultural Liaison's Office

Cheese, huh? Tell you what. Give us all of your crude oil, and you can have all of our cheese in exchange. ~Megatron Energon Acquisition Division
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Athonuna
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Athonuna » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:43 pm

Hey, Wisconsin has a lot of cheese...
No? I'll leave, then.
-President Brendonian's thirteen year-old daughter.
Current Accidental policies (Thanks, Pacomia): Corporal Punishment, Prudism, Child Labor (sort of)
Meme summarizing Athonuna, courtesy of Maori Moon
I'M A BIOLOGICAL MALE THAT DOES NOT THINK THAT HE'S A WOMAN!
NOR AM I KAZAKH ARGENTINA (You know who you are)
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE!
That is all.

Skundi
Attaché

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Skundi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:09 am

When I started NS, my leading export was cheese, but I hate the stuff.
The Yellow Banana Duck of Skundi
  • NSer since May 2018
  • Ex-Founder, now a Co-Founder
  • Current Foreign Secretary of Lorania!
"You'd think for all his politeness and seriousness in the government he wouldn't use a meme as their flag" - Seven Seas
"Yeah, Skundi rocks"
- Devionsa
he bacc (a candidate)
he selecc (which candidate to endorse)
but most importantly
he banana ducc
- Matroyska

Brauliopolis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Brauliopolis » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:34 am

Victorious Decepticons wrote:Oooh! Sapient rats! This has drawn interest from a few of our citizens:

The cats are right, though. Rodents are much more fond of peanut butter than cheese. ~The Bureau of Biological Research

That does not mean it's the best thing for us, peanut butter is more suitable for religious celebrations

Victorious Decepticons wrote:I concur with the Bureau. My Battalion always uses peanut butter on bread for rats. They come right to our "special platforms" when that's on the little metal serving plate. I doubt your sapient sub-species works any differently. Here, let's find out. Have some peanut butter... *sets up a big snap trap with fresh peanut butter as bait*~High General Carjack, Genocide Battalion

From my role as a First Class Rat, and speaking on behalf of the entire rat community:
I can not take your words as an offense, Mr. High General Carjack,
It is clear that you do not know what kind of rats you are dealing with and I understand it because at first glance we are exactly the same as the rest of the underdeveloped rats, and I am sure that over time you will notice the extreme difference between us, the honorable assembly rats, and the rest of the mortals -including human beings in general-.

Victorious Decepticons wrote:Well, we've been called 'a bunch of lowdown, dirty rats' by people who have invested in our 'business opportunities' only to get exactly what it said on the tin, namely, Decept-ed, but we think we're better off in our own region just the same... ~Cultural Liaison's Office

As in the previous commentary on Mr. High General, this is about simple ignorance and prejudice, and it is only a matter of time before racists realize the enormous difference between: Being a rat, or acting as one, or be a human being or act as such.

Victorious Decepticons wrote:Cheese, huh? Tell you what. Give us all of your crude oil, and you can have all of our cheese in exchange. ~Megatron Energon Acquisition Division

I do not have the power to make an exchange of such magnitude, however I can assure you control of the oil wells of one of our capital cities, there they will be able to do what you need to do, free of taxes - and environmental controls - of course.

In compensation, we requested about 4 pounds of fresh cheese and 4 gallons of milk per barrel of oil extracted.

Athonuna wrote:Hey, Wisconsin has a lot of cheese...
No? I'll leave, then.
-President Brendonian's thirteen year-old daughter.

Wisconsin is the best state in which one of us could live in the USA.

Skundi wrote:When I started NS, my leading export was cheese, but I hate the stuff.

Are you saying that you hate cheese? :eyebrow: surely you are a cat in disguise trying to capture us, nice try.

Brauliopolis First Class Rat
Last edited by Brauliopolis on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:57 am

I approve.
Malphe Vytherov

Aenglaland
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aenglaland » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Brauliopolis wrote:We do not accept cats

Aww... And here I was thinking about dinner making some new rat friends! :p
Aye, 'tis Loh
"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"

Solorni
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solorni » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:16 pm

What about Kittens?
Lovely Queen of Balder
Proud Delegate of WALL

Lucky Number 13

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:00 pm

Fatatatutti is a major cheese exporter. Until recently, it was uncertain *ahem* what kind of cheese it was, since we had relatively few cattle. We are known, after all, for flooding foreign markets with counterfeit products. However, we have since become a world leader in beef-based agriculture, so that may or may not answer that question. *Ahem*

Brauliopolis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Brauliopolis » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Solorni wrote:What about Kittens?

Kittens are acceptable, as long as they are raised in an environment that maintains good tastes and customs, although they will always be seen as cats ... I think that at some point they may be recognized as equals, perhaps.

Aenglaland wrote:
Brauliopolis wrote:We do not accept cats

Aww... And here I was thinking about dinner making some new rat friends! :p

Keep those hooves away from me :twisted:

Malphe wrote:I approve.

You know the benefits of being a First Class Rat, it's an honor to meet you, Comrade Rat. Please feel free to vote in the surveys of our region.

Brauliopolis First Class Rat
Rat_Nations_Assembly

Athonuna
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Athonuna » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:41 pm

I propose a department that detects and, ahem, disposes of spy cats.
Current Accidental policies (Thanks, Pacomia): Corporal Punishment, Prudism, Child Labor (sort of)
Meme summarizing Athonuna, courtesy of Maori Moon
I'M A BIOLOGICAL MALE THAT DOES NOT THINK THAT HE'S A WOMAN!
NOR AM I KAZAKH ARGENTINA (You know who you are)
ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE!
That is all.

Ireland but not really
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ireland but not really » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Yum yum i liek of te cheese
Might move this puppet over there, if I want.

Brauliopolis
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Brauliopolis » Fri May 10, 2019 10:28 pm

BUMPERINO!

COME JOIN THE REGION,
we accept humans of every race and ideology, type of State and government, (we prefer rats without a doubt), and we definitely do not want cats that are proud to be and believe themselves superior (99, 99% of them) exceptions exist, of course ..

We need nations that occupy our governmental positions.

Best Regards,
Comratde Brauliopolis
Last edited by Brauliopolis on Fri May 10, 2019 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay