NATION

PASSWORD

The Hunt MT OOC Interest/Sign up

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

The Hunt MT OOC Interest/Sign up

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:47 am

IC: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=452094

Deer hunting season has begun in Waldmark-Gnadenstein, and as it is tradition, Prince Ernest Franz II has moved to his hunting lodge, Jagdschloss Kuhberg. Already the guest list is being compiled.

Ernest Franz will invite people from around the world to hunt the red deer, followed by a feast. It is more a social event than a political, and so the invitees don't need to be government officials. They just have to be on friendly terms with the Prince. This means that royalty makes the most obvious participants, but as long as there is a feasible reason your character would know the Prince, then you can participate. If your character doesn't want to hunt, but join the feast, just say so in the app. You don't need hunting experience or to bring your own weapon.

A note about entourages: you don't need to worry about security, we will just assume that either your security detail joined the Waldmarker security team, or didn't come. This isn't a formal event, so you don't need an honour guard etc, and it isn't a political event, you don't need to bring advisors. If your character usually travels with a lady's maid or valet, that is acceptable.

Code: Select all
App:
Name:
Nationality:
Background Info:
Experience Hunting:
Misc:
Last edited by Waldmark-Gnadenstein on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:11 am, edited 6 times in total.

Aurora Confederacy
Negotiator

Founded: May 14, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aurora Confederacy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:30 pm

I might send my President, Zafferana Promura and her wife and a couple of trade envoys

Zafferana Promura
Last edited by Aurora Confederacy on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All storefronts can be found here In my factbook
Factbook: new factbook under construction
RP'sLife in Barentsburg RP ooc
PLEASE telegram me after you place an order with Order at [ENTER STOREFRONT] please
To Pony, off-world and fantasy nations, note; alien beings, fantasy beings can't cross into this universe and write from their perspective, as it's based on a MODERN TECH HUMAN ONLY SETTING SORRY!! This also includes Cloned humans as M/T technology has not progressed in cloning entire humans yet. PS I don't do war RP's either.
Aurora Confederacy is proud to be a member of the Astyria Region

related nations: Aurora Confederacy State of The Khayr Var Region. - Greater Orcadia

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:26 pm

I'm interested in joining.

Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:20 am

Ok, I have also received interest via telegram, so I will be working on an app.

Dreshand
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dreshand » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:23 am

Interesting
I'm in
This nation does not represent my views. Or maybe it does, who knows
PT, MT, PMT or FT nation depending on my mood. Expect eldritch shenanigans
Feel free to Tg me, I'm a very lonely person
There is no context where Hail Yuno is not relevant
Newsfeed: PSA: Stay indoors children//Land Reclamation Initiative Nonexistent as of today//A Thousand Cities will be judged//Weather: Sunny, dont give in//Law and Order: Lucien Folter: Killer or Victim?//

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:27 am

A nice day of deerstalking? I'll see if I can scrounge someone up.
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:07 am

Remove the MT requirement and you got yourself another applicant.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 am

Good afternoon,
I would be interested in this RP as well. I'm not yet sure who to send, but I might make it classical and send Damir and Aurelia. Aurelia especially should be interesting as she is a horsearcher by sports and would hunt with bow and arrow. ; )
But short question, what sort of country is Waldmark-Gnadenstein and what sort of person is the Sovereign Prince?

mfg,
Kyrenaia
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 pm

I'm going to send Peter Blachkov, my Emperor's Anaximander grandfather, as well as his friends Frank Melnik, Thomas Morozov and Joe Dipaloski. All of them are former WWII pilots that were part of the Angels of Dunkirk Squadron, or Blazing Angels. All of them are 98 years old, but look and have the body of someone 20 year younger.
If you don't mind, we will bring our horses too.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Y e s.

I n t e r e s t /tag.

Can I bring my Lantaka?
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:35 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:Remove the MT requirement and you got yourself another applicant.

Or change your nation to MT and you can apply.

Kyrenaia wrote:Good afternoon,
I would be interested in this RP as well. I'm not yet sure who to send, but I might make it classical and send Damir and Aurelia. Aurelia especially should be interesting as she is a horsearcher by sports and would hunt with bow and arrow. ; )
But short question, what sort of country is Waldmark-Gnadenstein and what sort of person is the Sovereign Prince?

mfg,
Kyrenaia

The closet real life analog to Waldmark is Lichtenstein, but Waldmark is bigger and not in the alps. It is rather conservative, but not like American movement conservativism, but rather conservative in the sense that it is slow to change.

It is rather homogeneous, although immigration in recent years has started to change that. The GDP per person is relatively high and there is a social safety net. 60% of the population are active members of a church, mostly Lutheran and then followed by Catholic.

Ernst Franz is in his 60s and amiable. He is Catholic. He is active, playing tennis regularly and also works regular hours in his office. He is well informed about his country, but gives his government a free hand.

Does that anwser your question?

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:I'm going to send Peter Blachkov, my Emperor's Anaximander grandfather, as well as his friends Frank Melnik, Thomas Morozov and Joe Dipaloski. All of them are former WWII pilots that were part of the Angels of Dunkirk Squadron, or Blazing Angels. All of them are 98 years old, but look and have the body of someone 20 year younger.

We won't be hunting on horses, but stalking on foot.

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Y e s.

I n t e r e s t /tag.

Can I bring my Lantaka?

I hope that is a joke.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:10 am

I'm going to fill the app, just in case.

App: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
Name: Peter "The Scarlet " Blachkov,
Nationality: American/ Scarlet Eaglean
Occupation: Former WWII pilot as Squadron Leader, Retired Emperor of the Scarlet Eagle
Background Info: Peter was a young man of when WWII started, so he joined the American volunteers in Europe, and later the SEAAF when Pearl Harbor was attacked and the Empire declared war on the Axis. After the War, he became Emperor after his brother died without a heir, and he did so for around 35 years, before abdicating because of family issues. Since then, he enjoys his days living in the Imperial family Appalachian estate, hunting with his friends from his Squadron
Experience Hunting: He hunts mostly with his Winchster carbine on horseback, or with a hunting shotgun when he's on foot.
Misc: Weapons brought: a Winchester carbine, chambered in 357, another chambered in 45-70 Gvt, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm.

App:
Name: Frank Melnik
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former General of the Imperial Guard
Background Info: The Melnik family has always been an important family since the creation of the Empire in 1580, usually serving as the right-hand men and advisors to the Blachkov dynasty. Frank didn't escape this tradition, being a friend and brother in arms to Peter
Experience Hunting: The same as his friends
Misc: Weapons brought: a bolt action rifle chambered in .308 for long range shooting, a Remington carbine chambered in .357, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm

App:
Name: Thomas Morozov
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former Ambassador in numerous countries, most of them in Asia
Background Info: The Morozov family was a powerful house of nobles before the Empire dissolved the nobility in 1846. Thomas was renowned for his great oratory skills
Misc: Weapons brought: a dual barrel hunting shotgun, as well as a hunting revolver chambered in 45-70 Gvt, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm

App:
Name: Joe Dipaloski
Nationality: American/Scarlet Eaglean
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former mechanic in the Imperial Guard afterwards
Background Info: Joe has always been good with machines, so that's why he made his carreer as a mechanic, fixing everything, from tanks to planes.
Misc: Weapons brought: a dual-barrel shotgun, a tactical crossbow and a M1911 as a sidearm

(OOC: my characters were dropped by a C-17 Globemaster Cargo plane in Gnadenstein wih their cars, and have made their way from there)
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:20 am

Waldmark-Gnadenstein wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:Remove the MT requirement and you got yourself another applicant.

Or change your nation to MT and you can apply.

Kyrenaia wrote:Good afternoon,

mfg,
Kyrenaia

The closet real life analog to Waldmark is Lichtenstein, but Waldmark is bigger and not in the alps. It is rather conservative, but not like American movement conservativism, but rather conservative in the sense that it is slow to change.

It is rather homogeneous, although immigration in recent years has started to change that. The GDP per person is relatively high and there is a social safety net. 60% of the population are active members of a church, mostly Lutheran and then followed by Catholic.

Ernst Franz is in his 60s and amiable. He is Catholic. He is active, playing tennis regularly and also works regular hours in his office. He is well informed about his country, but gives his government a free hand.

Does that anwser your question?

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:I'm going to send Peter Blachkov, my Emperor's Anaximander grandfather, as well as his friends Frank Melnik, Thomas Morozov and Joe Dipaloski. All of them are former WWII pilots that were part of the Angels of Dunkirk Squadron, or Blazing Angels. All of them are 98 years old, but look and have the body of someone 20 year younger.

We won't be hunting on horses, but stalking on foot.

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Y e s.

I n t e r e s t /tag.

Can I bring my Lantaka?

I hope that is a joke.

Yep, that does answer my questions. Thank you very much!

Well, then, with all that being said, here we go!

Name:
    Princess Fara bint-Dardan.
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Princess of the Ilkhanate of Megido, Student (Politics, University of Megido), Special Ambassador of the Sultanate, Swimmer, Reservist of the Armies of the Five Deserts.
Background Info:
    Fara is a young Princess, but not inexperienced, very knowledgeable in her subjects. These subjects, however, do not include the hunt. She has a boyfriend, of sorts, it's a bit complicated.
Experience Hunting:
    Little. She is more used to hunting with falcons, but doesn't excel at it.
Misc:
    As private firearm ownership is a rather iffy thing in Kyrenaia, Fara will use a Kyrenaian Crossbow, as well as carry her old KGS-18 Handgun from her military days for the really aggressive rabbits.

Name:
    Princess Aurelia bint-Damir.
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Princess, Student, Professional Sportswoman (Horsearchery), Special Junior Ambassador of the Sultanate.
Background Info:
    Aurelia is actually not a full Kyrenaian, but a half-Selkie, and is openly bi-sexual, having a girlfriend. She is also, as typical for Kyrenaians and Selkie, quite pious.
Experience Hunting:
    Quite a bit, although mostly from horseback. She is more used to hunting from horseback.
Misc:
    She will come without a handmaiden, but with her pet Sand Wolf, Aldhiyb, app below, as well as with her composite bow and a few quivers full of arrows. She will also carry a few other hunting tools, but no other weapons.

Name:
    Aldhiyb.
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Pet.
Background Info:
    He's a Sand Wolf and Princess Aurelia's pet.
Experience Hunting:
    It's, quite literally, in his blood.
Misc:
    Sand Wolf.
RPing in MT and PT.

Kuronami
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:17 pm

App:
Name: Izana Wistaria
Nationality: Kuronamian
Background Info:
Izana Fredrick Wistaria is sometimes dubbed the Prince of the Prairie thanks to his youthful boyish looks and dedication to the nation's agriculture sector. Izana Born to the prominent Wistaria family and the is the eldest son of the family of two younger siblings. At age 17 he left home to join the military as part of the National Service Requirement, requiring all nations youths to serve in the military or in some capacity of community service for at least one year. Showing a strong commitment and aptitude for military service, Izana stayed in the service and worked up to the rank of Major. However he had to cut his service short after his father suffered a riding accident leaving him severely injured. Izana was given an extended leave from the army to attend to the needs of his family. Thankfully his father recovered however his injury required serious time of physical therapy and the position of Governor was given to him temporarily.

What was expected to be a year-long Governorship, Izana was then given the lifetime position when his father decided to retire from the Governorship position, and following that Izana was given an Honorable Discharge from the Kuronami Army. Following the death of Emperor Alfred Hermánn Izana's name was put forward by The Assembly of Clarines to be considered for the position of Emperor and was defeated in votes in favor of Ortfiné and returned to his position in Wistal, the domain's capital city.

His nicknames came about with his family ushering in homesteading acts to bring out farmers and ranchers to the Domain of Clarines. Under his family, the agriculture sector of the nation has flourished greatly. Very recently he took a bride from a fellow noble family as part of a mutual cooperation.

Experience Hunting: Experienced and skilled as a hunter, in firearms, knives and horse riding.
Misc:

App:
Name: Sylvia Gallow-Wistaria
Nationality:Kuronamian
Background Info: The wife of Governor Izana. Sylvia coming from a noble family the House of Gallow. She's long been enthusiastic with horse riding and raising and is a member of the Clarines Equestrian Society. She recently married Lord Wistaria after their families agreed upon it. though somewhat of a marriage obligation she does hold him fondly but still children are yet to be determined in their future.
Experience Hunting: Some experience in accompanying her husband on trips. Most of her experience is in horses but she's well prepared.
Misc:

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:47 pm

What're we hunting and does the feast involve the game?

Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:40 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:I'm going to fill the app, just in case.

Occupation: Former WWII pilot as Squadron Leader, Retired Emperor of the Scarlet Eagle
Background Info: Peter was a young man of when WWII started, so he joined the American volunteers in Europe, and later the SEAAF when Pearl Harbor was attacked and the Empire declared war on the Axis. After the War, he became Emperor after his brother died without a heir, and he did so for around 35 years, before abdicating because of family issues. Since then, he enjoys his days living in the Imperial family Appalachian estate, hunting with his friends from his Squadron
Experience Hunting: He hunts mostly with his Winchster carbine on horseback, or with a hunting shotgun when he's on foot.
Misc: Weapons brought: a Winchester carbine, chambered in 357, another chambered in 45-70 Gvt, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm.

App:
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former General of the Imperial Guard
Background Info: The Melnik family has always been an important family since the creation of the Empire in 1580, usually serving as the right-hand men and advisors to the Blachkov dynasty. Frank didn't escape this tradition, being a friend and brother in arms to Peter
Misc: Weapons brought: a bolt action rifle chambered in .308 for long range shooting, a Remington carbine chambered in .357, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm

App:
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former Ambassador in numerous countries, most of them in Asia
Background Info: The Morozov family was a powerful house of nobles before the Empire dissolved the nobility in 1846. Thomas was renowned for his great oratory skills
Misc: Weapons brought: a dual barrel hunting shotgun, as well as a hunting revolver chambered in 45-70 Gvt, and a Colt m1911 as a sidearm

App:
Occupation: Former WWII pilot under Peter's command, former mechanic in the Imperial Guard afterwards
Background Info: Joe has always been good with machines, so that's why he made his carreer as a mechanic, fixing everything, from tanks to planes.
Misc: Weapons brought: a dual-barrel shotgun, a tactical crossbow and a M1911 as a sidearm

That's a lot of people, would you mind cutting it down to two? Also, what is with the sidearms? I hope you aren't planning on shooting at rabbits and scaring off the deer.

Kyrenaia wrote:

Name:
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Princess of the Ilkhanate of Megido, Student (Politics, University of Megido), Special Ambassador of the Sultanate, Swimmer, Reservist of the Armies of the Five Deserts.
Background Info:
    Fara is a young Princess, but not inexperienced, very knowledgeable in her subjects. These subjects, however, do not include the hunt. She has a boyfriend, of sorts, it's a bit complicated.
Experience Hunting:
Misc:
    As private firearm ownership is a rather iffy thing in Kyrenaia, Fara will use a Kyrenaian Crossbow, as well as carry her old KGS-18 Handgun from her military days for the really aggressive rabbits.

Name:
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Princess, Student, Professional Sportswoman (Horsearchery), Special Junior Ambassador of the Sultanate.
Background Info:
    Aurelia is actually not a full Kyrenaian, but a half-Selkie, and is openly bi-sexual, having a girlfriend. She is also, as typical for Kyrenaians and Selkie, quite pious.
Experience Hunting:
    Quite a bit, although mostly from horseback. She is more used to hunting from horseback.
Misc:
    She will come without a handmaiden, but with her pet Sand Wolf, Aldhiyb, app below, as well as with her composite bow and a few quivers full of arrows. She will also carry a few other hunting tools, but no other weapons.

Name:
    Aldhiyb.
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Pet.
Background Info:
Experience Hunting:
Misc:
    Sand Wolf.

Accepted, provided the Sand Wolf is in addition to being a born hunter, trained to hunt with humans. :)

Kuronami wrote:App:
Name: Izana Wistaria
Nationality: Kuronamian
Background Info:
Izana Fredrick Wistaria is sometimes dubbed the Prince of the Prairie thanks to his youthful boyish looks and dedication to the nation's agriculture sector. Izana Born to the prominent Wistaria family and the is the eldest son of the family of two younger siblings. At age 17 he left home to join the military as part of the National Service Requirement, requiring all nations youths to serve in the military or in some capacity of community service for at least one year. Showing a strong commitment and aptitude for military service, Izana stayed in the service and worked up to the rank of Major. However he had to cut his service short after his father suffered a riding accident leaving him severely injured. Izana was given an extended leave from the army to attend to the needs of his family. Thankfully his father recovered however his injury required serious time of physical therapy and the position of Governor was given to him temporarily.

What was expected to be a year-long Governorship, Izana was then given the lifetime position when his father decided to retire from the Governorship position, and following that Izana was given an Honorable Discharge from the Kuronami Army. Following the death of Emperor Alfred Hermánn Izana's name was put forward by The Assembly of Clarines to be considered for the position of Emperor and was defeated in votes in favor of Ortfiné and returned to his position in Wistal, the domain's capital city.

His nicknames came about with his family ushering in homesteading acts to bring out farmers and ranchers to the Domain of Clarines. Under his family, the agriculture sector of the nation has flourished greatly. Very recently he took a bride from a fellow noble family as part of a mutual cooperation.

Experience Hunting: Experienced and skilled as a hunter, in firearms, knives and horse riding.
Misc:

App:
Name: Sylvia Gallow-Wistaria
Nationality:Kuronamian
Background Info: The wife of Governor Izana. Sylvia coming from a noble family the House of Gallow. She's long been enthusiastic with horse riding and raising and is a member of the Clarines Equestrian Society. She recently married Lord Wistaria after their families agreed upon it. though somewhat of a marriage obligation she does hold him fondly but still children are yet to be determined in their future.
Experience Hunting: Some experience in accompanying her husband on trips. Most of her experience is in horses but she's well prepared.
Misc:

Accepted

Lux Pulchrae wrote:What're we hunting and does the feast involve the game?

Deer and hopefully.

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:49 am

Waldmark-Gnadenstein wrote:[...]
Kyrenaia wrote:

Name:
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
Background Info:
Experience Hunting:
Misc:

Name:
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
Background Info:
Experience Hunting:
Misc:

Name:
    Aldhiyb.
Nationality:
    Kyrenaian.
    Pet.
Background Info:
Experience Hunting:
Misc:
    Sand Wolf.

Accepted, provided the Sand Wolf is in addition to being a born hunter, trained to hunt with humans. :) [...]

Thank you very much. Aldhiyb indeed is trained to hunt with humans and to hunt humans, if need (and command) be. Though, one should add, that this extends to one specific human: Aurelia. He isn't that comfortable with other human hunting partners.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:36 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:I'm going to fill the app, just in case.

App:

App:

App:

That's a lot of people, would you mind cutting it down to two? Also, what is with the sidearms? I hope you aren't planning on shooting at rabbits and scaring off the deer.

With all due respect, cutting it down to two would be like cutting a group of brothers, because that's what they are, brother in arms. Where one goes, the others follow him. Besides, I haven't had problems RPing with 4 characters at the same time. I'm currently in a RP with Kyrenaia, involving the 4 grandchildren of these characters, and everything is fine.
Also, since all of them have different weapons, they can use different techniques to shoot at a prey.
And about the sidearms, it's for personal defense. Since they're Americans (my Empire is an alternate version of the US created by Viking warriors), they like their 2nd amendment ;) Don't worry, they have no intention to shoot with it unless attacked.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:32 am

App:
Name: Dolfus Adler Schweisser von Nimitzberg
Nationality: Lux Pulchraean
Occupation: Lord Baron of Nimitzberg, carpentry (when time permits)

Background Info: Born in 1974 in Nimitzberg Manor, Dolfus is the 7th Baron of Nimitzberg, in the mountainous province of Alemannia. The first son of three, with three sisters as well, Dolfus was born into the Schweisser family, a family of low nobility. He grew up ready to take over his father's position and took on many of his father's hobbies including hunting, fishing and carpentry. At 18 he went into the army to complete his mandatory two year service, serving in the mostly Germanic 7th Mountaineer's Division. This along with hunting lead to a fondness for firearms, to which he practices regularly. In 2004 he inherited the position of Baron of Nimitzberg when his father retired, he now spends most of his days tending to his duties as baron.

Experience Hunting: Growing up in said province, hunting was a usual sport for him and his father, a sport he practices today with his own son. From the snow capped Alps to the quiet, dense Ewig forests, Dolfus could hunt anywhere. Although deer and rodent hunting are a great pleasure, his favorite is bird shooting.

Misc: Like most of the Germanics in Lux Pulchrae, he is silent and anti-social around strangers, keeping mostly to himself. Although he has learned and understands the Romance languages spoken past the mountain ranges, he has only ever spoken German and the rare English, usually hiring a translator to speak with his Romance counterparts.

App:
Name: Italio d'Umbra

Background Info: Another man of low nobility, Italio is the son of Roderico d'Umbra, Baron of Umbra. Born in 1989 in the Montagna province, Italio is the second son of five. Being from the Montagna province, he grew up in a similar setting to Dolfus as the two provinces are essentially on top of each other, although Almennia is set more apart and less connected than the former. Italio skirted his mandatory service by providing physical aid to the Church in missions and other works. After a year of servitude he went to university at 19 to study engineering.

Experience Hunting: Although growing up in a similar mountainous region, hunting wasn't as much of a priority for Italio but he has gone many times for several months with his father in his adolescence and occasionally on his own with friends.

Misc: He is more sociable than Dolfus and can speak English as well as a bit of German, enough to help his hunting companion along.

Kuronami
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:26 am

as an FYI your IC link just sends it back here. Love the IC title!

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:51 am

App:
Name: Maki Kojiro
Nationality: Nifonese
Background Info: here.
Experience Hunting: Maki Kojio is an active hunter, + a former creator of Nifon's most elite special operations group.
Misc: Maki Kojiro will bring his shisas to hunt with him.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:19 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:

With all due respect, cutting it down to two would be like cutting a group of brothers, because that's what they are, brother in arms. Where one goes, the others follow him. Besides, I haven't had problems RPing with 4 characters at the same time. I'm currently in a RP with Kyrenaia, involving the 4 grandchildren of these characters, and everything is fine.
Also, since all of them have different weapons, they can use different techniques to shoot at a prey.
And about the sidearms, it's for personal defense. Since they're Americans (my Empire is an alternate version of the US created by Viking warriors), they like their 2nd amendment ;) Don't worry, they have no intention to shoot with it unless attacked.

Accepted

Lux Pulchrae wrote:App:

Background Info: Born in 1974 in Nimitzberg Manor, Dolfus is the 7th Baron of Nimitzberg, in the mountainous province of Alemannia. The first son of three, with three sisters as well, Dolfus was born into the Schweisser family, a family of low nobility. He grew up ready to take over his father's position and took on many of his father's hobbies including hunting, fishing and carpentry. At 18 he went into the army to complete his mandatory two year service, serving in the mostly Germanic 7th Mountaineer's Division. This along with hunting lead to a fondness for firearms, to which he practices regularly. In 2004 he inherited the position of Baron of Nimitzberg when his father retired, he now spends most of his days tending to his duties as baron.

Experience Hunting: Growing up in said province, hunting was a usual sport for him and his father, a sport he practices today with his own son. From the snow capped Alps to the quiet, dense Ewig forests, Dolfus could hunt anywhere. Although deer and rodent hunting are a great pleasure, his favorite is bird shooting.

Misc: Like most of the Germanics in Lux Pulchrae, he is silent and anti-social around strangers, keeping mostly to himself. Although he has learned and understands the Romance languages spoken past the mountain ranges, he has only ever spoken German and the rare English, usually hiring a translator to speak with his Romance counterparts.

App:

Background Info: Another man of low nobility, Italio is the son of Roderico d'Umbra, Baron of Umbra. Born in 1989 in the Montagna province, Italio is the second son of five. Being from the Montagna province, he grew up in a similar setting to Dolfus as the two provinces are essentially on top of each other, although Almennia is set more apart and less connected than the former. Italio skirted his mandatory service by providing physical aid to the Church in missions and other works. After a year of servitude he went to university at 19 to study engineering.

Experience Hunting: Although growing up in a similar mountainous region, hunting wasn't as much of a priority for Italio but he has gone many times for several months with his father in his adolescence and occasionally on his own with friends.

Misc: He is more sociable than Dolfus and can speak English as well as a bit of German, enough to help his hunting companion along.

Accepted

Kuronami wrote:as an FYI your IC link just sends it back here. Love the IC title!

Fixed and thanks

New Aeyariss wrote:App:
Experience Hunting: Maki Kojio is an active hunter, + a former creator of Nifon's most elite special operations group.

Accepted, except for the shisas, unless you mean an amulet that isn't in any way magical.

New Aeyariss
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Aeyariss » Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:39 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:

Accepted

Lux Pulchrae wrote:App:

App:

Accepted

Kuronami wrote:as an FYI your IC link just sends it back here. Love the IC title!

Fixed and thanks

New Aeyariss wrote:App:

Accepted, except for the shisas, unless you mean an amulet that isn't in any way magical.

Ohhahaha no, Nifonese shisa (aka Pantera Nifonae or Nifonese Snow Lion) is a kind of domesticated big felinid that is related to lions. There is nothing magical about them, not more than about your average Cheetah, which also were companions of rulers in the Middle East. I simply designed them after the legendary creatures from Okinawa because I wanted to have a custom breed of big cat inhabiting my nation.
Last edited by New Aeyariss on Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rping in MT (2023) and PT/FanT (1564)

Inyourfaceistan wrote:You didn't know that Cusc is actually a 4-armed cyborg genius commander and skillful warrior created in secret by a cabal of rich capitalist financiers built to lead and army of drones and other renegades against and overbearing socialist regime?
Psalms 144:1 wrote:Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.
Also known as El Cuscatlan, Jesus will offer you eternal life if you believe in him!

Waldmark-Gnadenstein
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Waldmark-Gnadenstein » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:15 pm

New Aeyariss wrote:

Ohhahaha no, Nifonese shisa (aka Pantera Nifonae or Nifonese Snow Lion) is a kind of domesticated big felinid that is related to lions. There is nothing magical about them, not more than about your average Cheetah, which also were companions of rulers in the Middle East. I simply designed them after the legendary creatures from Okinawa because I wanted to have a custom breed of big cat inhabiting my nation.

Understood, still no. No cheetahs either. Deer coursing is not permitted, which seems to be the only way cheetahs are used to hunt. Besides, it isn't a good idea to course a big cat on a deer that people are shooting at.

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:50 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote: Where one goes, the others follow him.

If one goes to the bathroom do they all follow?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates