NATION

PASSWORD

Països Catalans Sports News

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Paisos Catalanns
Attaché

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Països Catalans Sports News

Postby Paisos Catalanns » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:50 am

LaLiga denounces songs against Piqué in Mestalla

LaLiga has denounced insulting songs against Gerard Piqué during the match between Barça and Valencia in Mestalla on Sunday. According to the complaint that the employer has presented to the competition committee and the anti-violence commission, he claims that on two occasions there were singing insults towards the central Catalan, his partner Shakira and his children, Milan and Sasha. The songs, according to the writing, emerged from the North Curve and were not seconded by the rest of the fans present in Mestalla.
Constitutional Referendum
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=451075
Parliamentary Campaign ( legislature I )
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=451770

Paisos Catalanns
Attaché

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Paisos Catalanns » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:29 pm

The Barça denies that the renewal of Messi is on the table

FC Barcelona denied that any new renewal of the Leo Messi contract is being considered, as its spokesman, Josep Vives, said in his last appearance before the media, in which he announced the club's upcoming tour of Asia in the summer of 2019.

"It is not on the table the renewal of Leo Messi or me, as a spokesperson, I do not know," he said before showing his strangeness in a matter that has come to speculate even with a life contract for Messi with Barca, despite having recently renewed until the year 2021.

"We have just renewed his contract, for what I think is an anecdotal question," Vives reiterated.

RENOVATED UNTIL 2021
Leo Messi signed his last renewal with FC Barcelona on November 25, 2017 and was tied to the Blaugrana club until June 2021.

Its clause amounts to 700 million euros and is one of the highest paid players in the world, with a gross salary of 50 million euros per year remaining around 35 net, after the last economic improvement on its previous contract signed three years before
Constitutional Referendum
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=451075
Parliamentary Campaign ( legislature I )
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=451770

Return to NS Sports