NATION

PASSWORD

Ai no Konoshima Q&A

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Ai no Konoshima
Secretary

Founded: Oct 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Ai no Konoshima Q&A

Postby Ai no Konoshima » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:40 am

As a bridge to the outside world, the Council of Temples and the high Shaman of Ai no Konoshima have agreed to offer a Q&A over the religious views of our nation and its outlook on life.

To put Ai no Konoshima's religion (Known as Ai-ism) is a monotheistic religion heavily based around fertility rites and with strict gender roles between men and women. Ai-ism covers many topics so ask your questions and we will be glad to answer.
Ai No Konoshima is a theocratic nation based around the worship of the supremely monotheistic Kami of Fertility

Questions and Answers thread about Ai No Konoshima!

The Islands of Versilia
Minister

Founded: Feb 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Islands of Versilia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:09 am

Anonymous Asks...
“What would be the common attitude of your people to vampiric tourists?”
STÓRRIKIT VÆRSLAND
FactbooksThemesThe User

Palaeolithic and Bronze Age-inspired FanT-MT civilization of humans and vampiresque hominins living peacefully together in a habitable Greenland presided over by a semi-elective phylarchic monarchy with an A S C E N D E D vampiric hominin from Georgia as queen.
Rate me as Prime Minister

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:17 am

"Can I send missionaries to your nation to cure your heathenry?"
- Patriarch Frederick I

Rolancia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rolancia » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:20 am

Cardinal Julis wrote:On the behalf of the Laphicetian Orthodox, how does your institution tolerate foreign and out-worldly faiths such as the Laphicetian, which I am representing wholesomely?
  • NS Stats are Not used.
  • A puppet of your possibly good friend, Soleanna
  • Do refer Rolancia as Rolance, due to the intended name being already taken.
  • All visual graphics are designed by myself Annolix, if not modified to my liking ex. characters, cities.
  • If you're interested in a medieval fantasy region join Maotelia, and it's thread

The Liamese Empire
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Liamese Empire » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:23 am

Is Christianity allowed in your nation and if so, how many people follow the faith?
The Liamese Empire is a Conservative, Imperialist, Celtic nation with a large Christian population.

P.S. The symbol on my flag is not the triforce, It is supposed to be a symbol of the trinity, the star in the middle represents the Empire.

Our Embassy Program
Ask any questions here.
Marry Into The Liamese Royal Family!
The Emperor's Jukebox
We don't Use any NS Policies and some ns stats

Ai no Konoshima
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ai no Konoshima » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:52 pm

The Islands of Versilia wrote:Anonymous Asks...
“What would be the common attitude of your people to vampiric tourists?”

Ai no Konoshima has no policy on vampiric tourists currently, but drinking of blood of unwilling people is considered unlawful. Furthermore, tourism is heavily restricted to certain places of Ai no Konoshima due to security concerns

Knessniet wrote:"Can I send missionaries to your nation to cure your heathenry?"
- Patriarch Frederick I

Your missionaries would be immediately executed if an attempt was made due to the nationwide ban on worship of other gods except in permissible circumstances (To which missionaries certainly do not fall into)

Rolancia wrote:
Cardinal Julis wrote:On the behalf of the Laphicetian Orthodox, how does your institution tolerate foreign and out-worldly faiths such as the Laphicetian, which I am representing wholesomely?

Laphicetianism would likely be regarded with hostility due to the nation wide ban on worship of other gods except in permissible circumstances

The Liamese Empire wrote:Is Christianity allowed in your nation and if so, how many people follow the faith?

Christianity is outlawed in the state and no citizens follow it

We however are happy to discuss and debate social policy, theology and ideas in this rare time of dialogue
Ai No Konoshima is a theocratic nation based around the worship of the supremely monotheistic Kami of Fertility

Knessniet
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Knessniet » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 pm

"You mentioned certain permissible circumstances, please explain that."
- Grand Duke Herman XIII

Ai no Konoshima
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ai no Konoshima » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:32 pm

Knessniet wrote:"You mentioned certain permissible circumstances, please explain that."
- Grand Duke Herman XIII

Trade relations under explicit agreement to not mention religion or attempt to convert, or heavily guided tours for cultural learning. Trade is terminated immediately upon any individual or group associated with the traders attempting to convert, or if a sudden influx of converts happen during their trade stay. Tourism for different religions is rare and strictly for either business only or to take a heavily regulated guided tour of the nation and its customs for the purpose of showing respect
Last edited by Ai no Konoshima on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ru-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ru- » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:40 pm

"What do you suppose would be your nation's/faith's take on the Ruvians? (or me specifically?)"
-King Yoshio
A civilization with an over 3,000 year history of lizard people killing each other and enslaving everyone else. Now they've finally calmed down and formed a modern westernized constitutional monarchy. (long live Emperor Yoshio!)

Note: Any factbook entries over a year old are severely out of date and may be subject to extreme revision and retconning soon. If you have questions on anything about Ru, please feel free to ask.

Ai no Konoshima
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ai no Konoshima » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:27 pm

Ru- wrote:"What do you suppose would be your nation's/faith's take on the Ruvians? (or me specifically?)"
-King Yoshio

Ai no Konoshima takes the stance that all nations have a right to their own beliefs and self determination so long as it does not infringe on the beliefs and self determination of another nation. Therefore as people and as faith assuming that faith does not travel into the borders of Ai no Konoshima is seen with respect for your nations sovereignty

Las Palmeras
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Las Palmeras » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:23 pm

Who or what is the "great evil one" mentioned in your sole factbook?
Hey hey, LP here: Too burnt out with this nation to make new lore or fix macrohistorical longue durée alt-his inconsistencies, too clingy to let it die.
UPHOLD SOUTH REINISM-LENINISM! UNLIMITED DESTRUCTION OF 1ST WORLD HETERRHOIDS!

Ai no Konoshima
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Ai no Konoshima » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:37 pm

Las Palmeras wrote:Who or what is the "great evil one" mentioned in your sole factbook?

The great evil one is the overlord who has taken dominion of the world from the Kami. It is he who is the cause for suffering, strife, war and misery and seeks to spread his tendrils to our islands. While he has taken many forms, his one purpose is to deceive humanity and separate it from its core purpose of fertility through the promotion of life killing ideas such as asceticism and chastity, rendering worship of the Kami, to which sexual intercourse is the most sacred way of doing so, impossible.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information