NATION

PASSWORD

Polkopian-Fatiman War (IC) [OPEN]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Polkopian-Fatiman War (IC) [OPEN]

Postby Polkopia » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:07 am

OoC: Entrants are always welcome to join in, so long as they keep the RP realistic. The tech level is MT. This war is a war between the nations of Polkopia and Indo States. For reference, please refer to these maps of Polkopia and Indo States as well.

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018 11:04 AM

Public opinion had already been staunchly anti-Fatiman, due to the state's harsh treatment of Polkopian officials within the nation after Indo States transitioned away from a Communist ideology, so the declaration of war against the Allied States of Polkopia came as no surprise, but to most Polkopian citizens, war means death, destruction, and hunger - all of which are all too familiar for the nation. Eight years ago saw the end of the 2nd Polkopian Civil War, where tens of thousands of Polkopian citizens lost their lives, and the nation is still recovering in some of the more rural towns. War was inevitable though, and the nation was going to have to rally against a foreign invader who openly states that their intention is to massacre the Head of State and force Polkopia into a puppet government.

Dmitri Revnov, Polkopian Minister of Defense, threw open the doors to the Dictator's Wing of the Balenskoviy Palace, where Polkopian Dictator Semyon Polk resided, holding an envelope with a dark red seal.

"Sir, I apologize for showing up unannounced, however I feel as if though this requires your immediate attention," Revnov said, holding the document.

Dictator Polk looked up from his writings and put down his quill pen. "Give it here," he sighed.

Revnov placed the document on his desk and backed away, holding his hands behind his back, looking at the Polkopian Head of State in anticipation. He watched as Dictator Polk's eyes scanned the document. "This is it?" Polk said, barely containing a laugh. "Indo States claims we're trying to occupy their nation?" His eyes focused back on the document. "...And to land their navy at Peeto?" Semyon Polk laughed, which transitioned into a cough, but used a handkerchief to wipe his mouth. "I suppose someone should inform our Fatiman adversaries that our capital city does not border a body of water and that we have no intention of occupying their land."

His joke earned several nervous laughs from Dictator Polk's aids around the room who were concerned about another war Polkopia would have to be involved in. Semyon Polk stood up and placed his hands firmly on the desk. "Very well, what's done is done. Minister Revnov, will you prepare an agenda for the Polkopian military? Do not engage on the offensive. This is purely a defensive war unless otherwise instructed. I'll prepare a public statement. These bastards aren't stepping foot in our capital."

As Dictator Polk pulled out a sheet of paper to begin writing, Minister Revnov lingered in the room. Polk looked up from his paper and adjusted his glasses. "You're still here." He stated.

"Yes, sir. Might I suggest launching a counter-offensive should they attack? The Fatimans have already announced they are protecting themselves from a nuclear attack, meaning they anticipate us to use nuclear force. If we merely blockade some of their ports, it'll force them to withdraw any troops they've sent here in order to ensure their citizens aren't harmed."

Dictator Polk nodded and removed his glasses. "Minister Revnov, I am not spending our resources to send our troops halfway across the globe to blocade their ports. I want every resource that we have to be concentrated on protecting us and our citizens here. The fact that they've already mentioned nuclear warfare means that they may have intentions of using it on us. I don't want that, and I'm sure neither do you. We're concentrating our efforts on defense for now. Thank you, you're dismissed."

Minister Revnov looked as if though he wanted to argue, but did as he was told and left the room.
Last edited by Polkopia on Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Indo States
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:45 pm

VSS Lansingrad (Battlecruiser), 6:00 AM

The Fatiman Soldiers Marching on the Bridge of the Ship to have an Meeting. Lieutenant Mikhail Undtagverich was Plan an Landing coast of Seas of Polkopia.

Lt. Mikhail: The Landing Ships will Land in Seaside of Peeto. Our Soldiers will Attack. And The Aircraft will Bomb the Rural Towns.

The Sergeant Yuri Fedrostiyev was Agreed and Contacting the Fatiman Destroyer VSS Mariel.

VSS Destroyer Mariel, 6:30 Am

Soldiers and Captain Yuri Moroshchev was Received an Call from the VSS Lansingrad.

Captain Yuri Moroshchev and Lance Corporal Andrei Mikoyoshchev was Ready to Call an Landing Craft.

22 Fatiman Landing Craft VSC Kaisereich Family was Already Landed in Peeto, and Send 40 Airborne Soldiers..

The Mine Was Already Layed the entry of Bay of the Peeto to Prevent Polkopian Navy to Invade the Mainland by VSS Minelayer Trieshte.

The VSS PT-1xx Family was Patrolling Around the Bay of the Peeto. Already to Shoot any Military Personel.

The VSS Red October was Now Patrolling and Attacking Polkopian Navy Ships. VSS Intelligent Collecting and Hospital Ship Udmurtia was Ready.
Russian Soldiers we're Attacking the Eastern Border and French & American Soldiers we're Attacking the Western Border is now Completely Ended and Entered the Polkopian Zone.

4 Scud Missiles will be Launched Tomorrow.
Fédération Fatimanienné - Fatiman Federation
Country of Freedom and Education

I DO NOT USE NATIONSTATES STATS

Ramseyia-East Saxony
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramseyia-East Saxony » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:09 pm

Ramseyian Class Anterpoutant, 7:00 AM

The Ramseyian Soldiers We're in Alert about the Polkopian-Fatiman War. The Ships are Deployed to Sweden before the War and they're now helping fatiman warships.

General Yuri Remmington was Calling to the Fatiman Destroyers with Ramseyian Class Rementant Destroyer where They can Shut Down Polkopian Ships and Aircrafts.

Docklands Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Docklands Republic » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:11 pm

Docklands Resistance was now Arrived on Polkopia, Terrorizing the Nation to End and Occupy. Planting C4 Bombs in the Establishments of Peeto.

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 am

Fatiman Soldiers Entered the Capital of Peeto, Artillery Shooting Buildings and Docklands Resistance is Searching for Yulia Veganova. She and Will be Detained if the War Ended. But, She Will be Captured and Arrested in Fatiman Federation until her Punishment.

In Other Hand, Fatiman Soldiers Raid any Building and Kill Everyone.

In The Mainland, Fatiman Soldiers where in Guard, The Anti-Nuke Shield is Not Active until Upcoming Nukes. Cruise Ships, International Trains and International Passenger & Cargo Planes are Cancelled.

Polkopia
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:58 am

Indo States wrote:Fatiman Soldiers Entered the Capital of Peeto, Artillery Shooting Buildings and Docklands Resistance is Searching for Yulia Veganova. She and Will be Detained if the War Ended. But, She Will be Captured and Arrested in Fatiman Federation until her Punishment.

In Other Hand, Fatiman Soldiers Raid any Building and Kill Everyone.

In The Mainland, Fatiman Soldiers where in Guard, The Anti-Nuke Shield is Not Active until Upcoming Nukes. Cruise Ships, International Trains and International Passenger & Cargo Planes are Cancelled.

OOC: You're halfway across the globe and you already claim to have landed and 'kill everyone'? No, I don't think so.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:28 am

OOC:
1. Who is Yulia Veganova?? Did you mean Yulia Vegovna?
2. Isn't she a loud journalist? She's not a war criminal or a dictator, is she? Why would Indo States invade Polkopia to capture her?
3. Why are Indoesh forces running about and killing everyone??? This is just about genocide, especially as you're killing all sorts of innocent people and noncombatants.

4. if you reply with "ok", "hmmm", "wrong", don't reply at all, or reply with 3 sentences or less, that means you've lost the war :twisted:
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Vodiznad, Izmedu
The President's Office

News of the Polkopian-Fatiman war slowly broke over Izmedu, a country still locked in euphoric celebration over the hosting of the 41st World Hit Festival. Political pundits within the country were slowly analyzing the information and purported 'leaks' of events from Fatiman sources. Much to their chagrin, things were largely unclear... It was for certain that whatever coalition that the Fatiman forces were intending on bringing were trying to target Peeto. More aware than the pundits was a subset of the Izmeduan government that were keeping close tabs on what was happening. The foreign affairs ministry were attempting to keep close tabs on the developing situation, but information was like breadcrumbs... Outside of the belligerent parties, what was going on specifically was left painfully unclear to the Izmeduan government. As an entity that had a vested interest in both countries and was especially in a precarious international position due to its still-weak power and lack of an active military, the government of Izmedu were on edge with Indo States' declaration of war against the Allied States.

Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ana Magdic, was currently engaged in a private conversation with the President of Izmedu, Gabrijel Papic-Papratrovic. Normal government procedure would usually dictate that Izmedu would remain silent on these matters. However, the involved parties (especially with a belligerent Indo States) caused the stakes to be much different. Ana had been working on the clock to gather as much reliable information as she could, and tight watch was kept on Izmedu's diplomatic missions in Vodiznad. She was presenting these findings first to the President, still in a rather 'hot off the press' state and certainly not ready for any top-level security meeting yet.

“So, you're telling me that Indo States is claiming that Polkopia is occupying Fatiman lands and is... mostly upset at a journalist that is not even a top level diplomat in the country?” Gabrijel said, gazing at the minister with crossed arms and an anxious tapping on the floor.

“The evidence is largely circumstantial and at this rate, no one knows what quite to believe from Indo States. However, we know that there is an active declaration of war and that forces from the country are hoping to converge on Peeto's shores for an all-out offensive. I don't quite know what Polkopia is doing as the situation is largely too fresh in the mind. Certainly, they will defend themselves from this very thin declaration, I mean... What else can one do? Honestly, I've been working under the directive we stay out.” Ana said.

Gabrijel sighed here, pondering his options.

“Smart move for now... And if anything that's what we will have to eventually default to for these matters, one of Indo States or Polkopia will likely approach us at some point. Well, it's more likely Indo States will, as they'll want whatever meager support we could offer.” Gabe pointed out, reclining on his chair to ease some of the anxiety he was feeling.

“So... what do we do?” Ana asked.

“Can we verify the veracity of Indo States' claims on their declaration?”

“Not at the time, but... think about it, Mr. President. Would Polkopia really be the kind of state to suddenly violate one's sovereignty? Especially keeping in mind historical events that have happened in their country?”

“Good point. You just have to cover your bases with situations like this. Remember, we are an unarmed country in technical terms. We can't afford belligerence on our part even while remaining diplomatically covert.”

“True... The optimal situation in our part is for Indo States to drop this war and let the status quo continue. Something tells me from the actions they've purported to have done that they will not let this go. If what I have heard is to be believed... They're committing international atrocities and are at least worthy of being subject to a war tribunal, especially with implied massacares of non-combatants.”

From what Ana said, Gabrijel remained silent. He wasn't expecting this kind of movement from Indo States or for them to disrupt the peace in such a violent way. Granted, he knew that again, these claims are unfounded and it's very much uncertain if they happened. Ultimately, for the sake of Polkopia, Gabrijel hoped that no Fatiman forces have actually set upon Polkopian shore and that Peeto remains safe. He gazed back at Ana with a sigh. He wasn't sure how to handle this at all without resorting to the one Plan X tactic on his mind... This is why Foreign Affairs was always rather unfriendly with me before I became the president, well here I am as the head of state now so...

“Ana, from everything that you have told me and from everything that you know about our relations with both states, what is our directive and approach moving forward?” Gabrijel then asked.

Ana took a second to pause here. She closed her eyes and tried to remember she developed in her mind as she predicted this question to come from Gabrijel knowing the Izmeduan President's relative inexperience in these things (which she doesn't entirely blame him for, Izmedu had largely been a peaceful country). Many of the directives she had in mind were shots in the dark, run under the assumption that both parties would at least be friendly to their Izmeduan counterparts even in the event of a war. On that note, she'd have to remember to start passing on these dossiers on Indo States and Polkopia to the rest of the government... She had a nagging feeling that this would require an inevitable 'all-hands-on-deck' approach at some point, and perhaps sooner rather than later.

“We take the Polkopian side for now, but we don't announce any intent to support publicly. I talked with my staff and we figured that silent support would be a good first step. We've thought about contacting our Polkopian and Fatiman counterparts directly, but we held off for now. In the event that Polkopia contacts us first, we would be more than happy to send relief and aid for their war effort, even if we would be mostly sending support supplies.”

“Good, good... That sounds about the most logical line of action to take, especially considering we can't risk having a Fatiman force on our own shores. We're too fragile of a state to even think about joining this war. Have you canvassed how other allies have been reacting?”

“Not yet, FA is only looking at what Polkopia and Indo States are doing. It's too much of a shot in the dark to even gander what the bigger picture looks like. Besides, we would only be making an official action or declaration of support once we have the entire government in this and with the protection of the rest of the international community, seeing as our voice would be small enough to be hidden under the actions of much larger and stronger states.”

There was a pause here as Gabrijel and Ana pondered what to do. The conversation had drawn on long enough, action needed to be taken.

“Anyway, I think it's best we start funneling this through the rest of the government... The Prime Minister needs to know, lord knows how Kalinic would react if he finds out through proxy” Ana remarked, gathering her belongings.

“True,” Gabrijel responded with a slight smirk, one moment of levity in a strange situation. He then started to ponder, and Ana knew exactly what that expression said, given that he was staring at an emblem of a flag that was blue and white.

“It'd be premature to get them involved, Gabrijel,” Ana said.

“You never know. I wasn't saying get them involved now, but at least keep them in the loop. Their current MoFA is your predecessor, and you know who their first lady is.”

“Alright, alright... Anyway, it's best we stop now. There's a lot to sort out still. Knowing Indo States, the details of the war are still too fuzzy to ascertain. We don't know what to believe in terms of what is happening, hell if there is even anything going on in the ground.”

“Understandable Minister. Alright, I'll best be off. Keep me, and more importantly, the PM, posted.”

“Acknowledged, Mr. President.” Ana nodded, leaving the room.

Gabrijel was left with his own thoughts, closing his eyes when the door to his office was closed. He'd bide his time for now. All he knew is that if this got worse before it got better, and if he had Indo States knocking on his doorstep, there would be far too many sleepless nights ahead of him.
Last edited by Izmedu on Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Springtime for Vegovna: How the Polkopian-Fatiman War is Evidence that Classical Realism is Still Alive

by NIKOLA MAŽIU-VELU
With every passing day, it proves to be increasingly difficult to view the government of the Fatiman Federation to be acting in anything other than a classical realist perspective. We all know what realism is in international relations; a school of theory that believes that states are unitary actors in an international system based on anarchy, whose primary interest is to ensure its continued survival.

If anything, it is arguable that the Federation is a textbook example of a state acting from a purely realist perspective. It has a government institution devoted solely to transmigrating its citizens into annexed territory, an action that can qualify as systematic ethnic cleansing. More importantly, it has attempted to declare war on states that have attempted to undermine its sovereignty. These states include the Republic of Ireland, the States of Palestine and Japan, as well as various Asian countries. Although the Fatiman government provides ample photographic evidence that suggest such wars occurred, there was a stunning lack of other evidence, implying that these declarations of war were largely ignored by the attacked nations. However, recent developments suggest that not all declarations of war are ignored.

The Allied States of Polkopia had decided to formally respond to the declaration of war by heightening measures of defense. This is a completely normal and even expected course of action to be taken by a state under a realist perspective. You may have heard of the Security Dilemma, which in the study of international relations is the notion that when a state heightens their defenses, its neighbouring and/or rival states will do the same, even if all states involved have peaceful intentions. This may cause countries to have excessively large armies and heavily militarised societies, and a factually non-existent threat of war to loom among their populations.

The Fatiman Federation is no stranger to that. If anything, they have done so in preparation for conflicts like this one. They have already announced the mobilization of their navy towards Polkopian ports (mistakenly listing of their targets as a non-existent port in the landlocked capital Peeto), as well as plans to send a land army to "raid any building and kill everyone".

Already, the plans behind this conflict make the actions of Pyongyang seem wise. But the peak of hubris in this conflict is found in the act that triggered the rapid escalation of tensions. If the first global war was caused by an assassination, this conflict was initiated in response to... the words of a journalist. Yes, the Fatiman Federation declared war on a bustling nation of 22 million people in order to silence one single journalist.

This clearly shows that Ramsey City assumes that any hint of dissent against the country poses a threat to the state, and therefore a threat to its prolonged survival. They may have learned from the Arab Spring, for example, where the actions of one or two nobodies triggered immense political change, sending shockwaves across the region and causing ripples whose effects are still felt today in places like Syria. They appear to be afraid that they are the next domino.

Secondly, the government's decision to take action towards a state for the actions of one of its private citizens reaffirms its assumption that states are unitary actions in the international system, a key tenet of classical realism. Using this logic, the free, permitted existence of Yulia Vegovna and her continued actions against Indo States is a sign that Peeto backs those views. This perspective is understandable given the lack of free speech laws in the Fatiman Federation, as well as an increasing anti-Indo States sentiment throughout Polkopia.

Finally, in attacking Polkopia, the Fatiman Federation appears to have little regard of the existing international laws and norms that govern the way war is conducted in a modern, international world. This reaffirms their beliefs that the default state of the world is anarchy, and that it is completely possible for them to violate laws that are governed by international organisations that the government is not a member of. Furthermore, the amount of resources that are being invested into sending troops and battle ships halfway across the world into enemy territory further shows how serious their ambitious commitment is into ensuring the state's long-term survival, even at the expense of breaking respect for another state's own sovereignty.

These points do little but prove that the Ramsey City-based government of the Fatiman Federation of Indo States is a firm believer in the Classical Neorealist school of thought. It is commonly accepted within the field of International Relation that a state cannot only adhere to one perspective but must also see issues from other schools of thought. It would be interesting to see how long the Fatiman Federation can last before it either collapses are begins to reform and shift their interests in ways that can be seen through the lens of liberalist, constructivist, or Marxist thought, or even through the perspective of the neorealist school. Until then, the world can only watch from afar.

NIKOLA MAŽIU-VELU is a 2nd-year student at the Social and Political School at the Monterra Campus of the University of Mediterra. This article represents only her personal views, and not that of this news agency.

Monterra Increases Sanctions Towards Ramsey City

by ǦOVAN RENZI
This morning, the Mediterran Parliament has voted to increase sanctions towards the Fatiman Federation of Indo States.

As previously reported, the Monterra formally announced the termination of Mediterra-Indo States relations earlier this week in response to the country's publicly-announced support for cannibalism, citing the action as a flagrant violation of human rights. Mediterran President Edgard Solem also announced an embargo prohibiting all forms of trade with the backwards state. Flights to and from Indo States-based locations were quickly suspended, and all Indo States citizens have been prohibited to enter the country.

The Polkopian Solidarity Act, which was passed unanimously, requires all Indo States citizens, with the exemption of dual Mediterran-Indo States citizens, to leave the country within 7 days or face deportation. The bill also calls for similar sanctions to be enacted towards states that "ally with Indo States in the war with Polkopia", namely Ramseiya-East Saxony and the Docklands Republic.

A major source of contention in the bill's drafting was whether or not to send military force to fight alongside the Polkopian army; the ruling coalition voted against the addition of such a clause.

It is unclear how long these sanctions will last, but the conflict is only expected to escalate from here.

ǦOVAN RENZI is a Monterra-based journalist. He is married to Patrišia Renzi, a University of Monterra professor specializing in journalism, and together they have two kids, Marko Renzi and Ǧovana-Benedetto Renzi.

OOC: Yes, I broke out of a 5-year hiatus just to make this post. 14-year old me probably would have never imagined me having gone this far in life.
The Republic of Mediterra / Republika Mediterranija
Old Factbook -Factbook - Official Website (mediterranija.go.mi)
Mois wrote:Seriously?

I cannot comprehend why people hate Islam so much. Yes, some Muslims caused 9/11, but that doesn't mean all of them are terrible people. I have met many kind Islamic people. I think everyone just needs to accept other religions, because there is no proven "better" religion. That goes for Jewish people, too.

Honestly, can we just act a little human for once?

Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
Currently in the transition process, may take a month. IC explanation

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Fatiman Soldiers where still Finding Yulia. The Soldiers still finding the president and kill them. Raid of 220 Soldiers of Fatiman Federation where still lasts. Russian Army was now in Peeto and They Ally Together with US & France w/ a Little Help from Germany.

Fatimans where not still withdraw until the war ends and Fatiman's Victory.

Docklands Resistance Robbed the Bank to get Funds from an Polkopian Bank and The Docklands Resistance Killed Teller. Immediately insidethe Bank. Docklands Police Department International Army is Helping the Fatiman Soldiers.

SU-24 Fighter-Bomber Jets where Bombed the Peeto Immediately and More Allies like Germany, Poland, Ukraine (Polkpia's Ally) and Belarus was Helping Indo States. For Ukraine, They Helping Polkopia instead to Join Neutrals.

Until British & Britonish Army and Navy was Came. the British and Britonish Attacked the Polkopian Soldiers.

Hardford City, Docklands Republic

When the Docklands Resistance building a New Army Called Docklands' National Army and They Plan to Create an Nuke and Nuke Electrum.

Szczesny Mountains Nuclear Silos, Republia Oblast

The 14 Scud Missiles are Ready to Launch. The Commanders are Controlling the Missile and Shoot it to Peeto.

The Missiles where now Launched. It was Faster than North Korean Missile.

OOC: I Need Britonisea and Electrum.
Last edited by Indo States on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Antahbrantahstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 29, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Antahbrantahstan » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:34 pm

Her Royal Highness Denounces Indo States

by Malea Emir Gonzaga

In an emergency press conference held last Sunday at the Istana Mutiara/Pearl Palace. Her Royal Highness Djasmi Soedirohusodo denounced IS in her speech, here is the full transcript, translated from Indonesian.

"In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

I, Queen Djasmi Soedirohusodo, have heard about the incidents that happened in Indo States.

Indo States, a nation with no freedom of speech, wants to create a war, towards our friend and ally, Polkopia, because, a person from Polkopia, has uttered words that made Indo States very angry.

It was not a president, not a prime minister, not an army chief, not a diplomat, but rather, a single journalist, and no, you're not hearing it wrong, it's ONE, single journalist.

A nation, that has no freedom of speech, where the citizens are starving, where people in the country get raped everyday, but WHY DO THEY DECIDE TO ATTACK ANOTHER NATION? INSTEAD OF TAKING CARE OF THEIR NATION FIRST?

Lots of females in Indo States have to be careful in fear of being raped, even supermarket cashiers, and instead of spending money for better police force and security measures, hell, even some laws, they instead decide to attack another country.

I will never even understand what is happening with the Indo States' leader's mind when he/she* thought of that situation.

For now, i will not impose any sanction on Indo States, unlike other nations, however, if things get out of hand.

May Allah have mercy on their souls."

*In Indonesian, gender pronouns doesn't exist, with the pronoun being gender-neutral.
Harashta Haifa Zahra | TBA | Sophie Kirana | Ketut Permata Juliastrid Sari | Melati Tedja | TBA

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Indo States wrote:
OOC: I Need Britonisea and Electrum.

Beg them.

Táhdenotsi, Tödlichebujoki space longship in high Maakerás orbit

Yuli Vekainen and Yonpenetti Ramsinen coupled together in heat. It had taken decades for the couple to save enough money to embark on an out-of-this-world experience, but the coitus over the shimmering stars more than made up for the seemingly endless toil they had undergone. The current pinnacle of Tödlichebujoki thaumaturgical achievement, the Táhdenotsi was a pleasure & research ship that sailed among the stars, thus also being one of the nation's greatest attractions. Those who could save enough money could afford a journey up, and join the Starlight Club, essentially the mile-high club but for space. And on their 25th anniversary, Yuli and Yonpenetti re-consummated their marriage atop the porthole to the stars. Some time after the hazy afterglow faded, Yonpenetti threw on a shawl and put her hair up into a casual bun and snuggled back into her wife. They activated the crystal in their room and, with a bag of crispy snacks, watched some outworld news just for the fun of it.

"A minor nation known as "Indo States" has declared war on Polkopia over the commentary concerning the nation from a Polkopian journalist by the name of Yulia Vegovna, pledging to capture her with unspecified intentions. The rogue nation has declared that it has sacked Peeto and killed Yulia, but sources in Polkopia confirm an utter lack of Indoesh presence in the nation. Nonetheless, the Tödlichebujoki Department of Outworld Affairs has condemned the government, or what can be described as a government, of Indo States in the light of its clear intent on mass murder and inability to tolerate journalistic freedom in foreign nations despite the reality of such journalistic efforts. Aid is on the way to Polkopia just in case it does become needed."

"Hah! Did you hear that?? Polkopia has a journalist who has a name just like yours!" Yonpenetti exclaimed. "Watch out, 'Yulia Vegovna', you're a wanted character now!"
"You idiot egg!" laughed Yuli in return. "Do I look Polkopian? Have you seen my writing skills?? These hands were made for tilling the earth, not drafting essays and articles!"
"Really? I do have some earth you can till, right here..."
Yuli groaned at the joke, but soon they were moaning together once more.
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

BITC: Sunrise

Postby Britonisea » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:51 am

Indo States wrote:Until British & Britonish Army and Navy was Came. the British and Britonish Attacked the Polkopian Soldiers.

OOC: I'd actually appreciate you not godmodding my army please - thank you!

Today on BITC Sunrise
The Show's Host said...

"The Britonish Government are expected to make an important announcement at the Ministers' Gathering later today in Doportedas. While the Ministers' Gathering will speak about a range of topics, it is expected that the Fatiman Empire war with Polkopia will be addressed and whether there needs to Britonish involvement. Britonisea has not expressed their stance in the war, either. The Fatiman Empire suggests that Britonisea is on its side and with Electrum, will fight the war against Polkopia - but nothing of the sort has come from the Britonish Government. Some suggest that Polkopia's ties with Britonisea are much stronger than Britonisea's ties with the Fatiman Empire and therefore Britonisea would side with Polkopia. If the Prime Minister feels as though there does need to be Britonish Involvement, there will be a democratic vote deciding whether Britonisea's army will be deployed. Britonisea has an army has over tens of thousands of personnel - all of whom are ready for war. We will give you all the updates of this story during Sunset."
Last edited by Britonisea on Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Polkopia
Minister

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:50 am

Peeto, Polkopia
11:40 AM

With a population just shy of 54 million citizens, Polkopian law states that every able-bodied individual, unless receiving special permission from the government, was to serve 4 years in the Polkopian military after secondary education or college. In the case of wartime, or another emergency, however, conscription would take place and at least one member from each family was to serve in the military during this time. Due to the threat of a Fatiman invasion, the time called for conscription. The Polkopian military planned to have 20 million defense troops by the time any Fatiman military personnel could set foot in Polkopia. Dictator Semyon Polk looked outside his window and could see several military vans driving citizens to Rezhinskiy Army Base located five miles south of the capital. Otherwise, the streets were completely closed off. Members of the Polkopian Defense had been out on the street all day, rationing out food to families in the event that a full-scale invasion proved destructive to the capital.

Polk sighed and paced around his office before sitting down at his desk, where the Fatiman reports were on his desk. This particular report claimed that several thousand of innocent Polkopian lives were lost in the Fatiman invasion, something he decided to withhold from public knowledge. The last thing he wanted was panic during this time, and publicizing this information would only lead to such. It was clear, however, that Indo States had no regard for Polkopian lives and this was, in fact, a total war in the eyes of Indo States.

Earlier in the morning, Dictator Polk had been in talks with several provincial governors in order to ensure that the same measures that were taking place in Peeto were also happening around the nation. In particular, he was concerned about the outlying islands of Polkopia, Ottgart, Yam Stuki, Nutkin, and Kalisto, each of which contained a sizable naval base. He instructed the navy to ready their ships and patrol Polkopian waters.

In total, there were six fleets which operated out of the four islands:

• The First and Second Fleets, based out of Ottgart, were to patrol the southern waters of Polkopia.
  • The Third and Fourth Fleets, based out of Yam Stuki and Nutkin respectively, were to patrol the central waters of Polkopia, including the Southern Bay and the Kapitalskiy Bay (Capital Bay) near Peeto.
  • Finally, the Fifth and Sixth fleets, based out of Kalisto, were to patrol the northern waters.

Dictator Polk had always been a proud man. Sometimes, he had let his pride get in the way of making some of his wartime decisions, falsely believing that his nation had the might and resources to take on any opponent by itself. In the past, it proved destructive, not only to him and his family, but to his populace as well. It was a mistake he would never make again if he wanted to come out of this war with as little destruction as possible. Polkopia had allies - he knew that. Several nations have already come out to denounce Indo States for their declaration of war and some have even gone the extra mile to provide aid for Polkopia - which was readily accepted of course. He pulled out a paper from a drawer and began to draft a letter to nations who he believed could provide even more help to Polkopia, particularly Izmedu, who Polkopia considered to be a long-time diplomatic and economic power. He pulled out his pen and began to write:

Dear Mr. Gabrijel Papic-Papratrovic,

Mr. Papic-Papratrovic, I am sure you're aware of the conflict currently taking place between Polkopia and Indo States. The declaration of war by our adversaries caught most of us by surprise and I'm ashamed to admit that we were ill-prepared for such a conflict to ensue.

As you may know, Indo States' original claim for the declaration of war was due to the threat of Polkopian occupation of Fatiman lands, which is entirely untrue. I happen to believe this "justification" is merely a false claim in order to gain support for such a rash decision taken by the Fatiman government. Furthermore, you may have heard the name "Yulia Vegovna" in some of the Fatiman reports. To clarify some components of this that may seem unclear, Yulia Vegovna is a journalist who I happen to disagree with on multiple aspects, however the Allied States of Polkopia is transitioning toward a state allowing for more personal freedoms, and freedom of speech is one of those components which shall not be overlooked. Though I disagree with her, and it's been proven that many of her claims are untrue, she is acting on her own free-will as an independent journalist and thus, it is not in my power to do anything to silence these claims.

That being said, I believe going to war with another state over the words of an independent journalist is ridiculous, to say the least. By doing this, Indo States is showing the world how the Fatiman Federation remains an intolerant, narrow-minded state whose views on personal freedoms are nothing short of abysmal. This, along with the false reports claiming that Fatiman soldiers have stormed the Polkopian capital and claimed thousands of innocent lives only further illustrates how little regard Indo States has for the well-being and safety of mankind.

Mister President, I am writing this letter to you to ask for your support. I'm not asking you to risk the lives of Izmeduan soldiers by putting boots on Polkopian soil, nor am I asking you to publicly denounce the Fatiman Federation, however I'm asking you if it were possible to provide supplies, not only to better the efforts of our soldiers, but for our people whose supply of food remains in jeopardy with the threat of an oncoming attack.

Please consider this, as we will be very much appreciative of you and your nation's support.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Semyon Polk
Dictator of the Allied States of Polkopia

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:55 am

Gralicna, Izmedu
A Concert at the Parc Detro

Nights and news cycles pass like clockwork. Some were keenly aware of goings-on and some did not want to hear about the world's disturbances. The Fatiman-Polkopian war further developed in the background, with Todlichebujoku and Antahbrantahstan now officially declaring their condemnations on Indo States. Mediterra was in on the action, with their two articles dominating the morning menu as news on the Fatiman-Polkopian war began to make news around Izmedu in ways that the government could no longer ignore. Mediterra's passage of the Polkopian Solidarity Act was especially one that began to get more strident Izmeduans to start putting pressure on the so-far silent Izmeduan government. It was an understandable move up to a point; Izmedu was in no business to start courting aggression. However, its silence turned into an unintentional silent endorsement of the very real possibility of inhumane war crimes perpetrated by Fatiman soldiers. The Izmeduan government were at the precipice of a moral crossroads. There was no excuse for silence in their intended aid for Polkopia.

It was perhaps almost an Izmeduan irony and cliché that local pressure for the Izmeduan government was exerted from a concert in Gralicna. Of all singers currently in the Izmeduan scene, it would be Terezija Novak. Once a singer that delved in the artistry of dramatic electropop, her raison d'etre became more political throughout the years. Such a change in her artistic focus towards a more political and activist bent found its flashpoint in the 56th WorldVision Song Contest. Her song, “Rat” (translation: War), found an unfortunate notoriety in the Izmeduan sphere due to its outright political nature. It was a condemnation of war in ways that were far more aggressive than the sanctioned peace ballads and more wholesome cries for disarmament. It was aggression in a way that Terezija was never comfortable with, but an aggression that, at the time, thought was necessary to be broadcast.

Much older and hopefully wiser, Terezija wondered if a more nuanced approach was necessary. Her silence in the years after her performance Besini was part of this approach to mature her vibrant and yet dangerous form of political efficacy. If anything, she turned inwards to explore a more personal side to her artistry while maintaining the image of an activist. There was a split to explore the possibilities of how long-form her music could become and how much she could stretch the boundaries of pop music. In a sense, she became a free spirit. Wanting love. Receiving love. Escapades around Izmedu and abroad, one night stands she regretted and enjoyed. She thought she didn't need to find herself in her age, yet life was always convincing herself to keep on the quest of self-discovery in a strange perpetuity.

Or perhaps... she was running away from who she was? These thoughts she pondered there was a brief intermission to her last set of songs. Terezija had recently released an extended play of mostly guitar-driven songs, all slow and contemplative. Even despite the smaller management she now worked with, the occurrences at these parts of her concerts were always the same regardless of the crowd (which for tonight, numbered somewhere in the 8,000s) or the venue she was in. Small chatter with her stylists, forlorn staring at the makeup window, and having to say silent prayers before each song to calm down that tinge of anxiety that she'd always feel before singing. It was a tempo in her life that often remained unstopped, especially when her music became more rooted in more calmer and experimental sounds.

Recent events would certainly change that tempo. Terezija wasn't sure how much international news weighed in the minds of her crew or even the audience she was performing for, but it certainly dominated the forefront of her thoughts. Thoughts of the Fatiman-Polkopian war simmered in her brain throughout the concert, starting from the introduction of her music through a cover of Oda's “Symphonia” to classic favorites such as her first WorldVision song, “Beautiful Chaos.” Perhaps only intensifying the undercurrent of anxiety surrounding the war, Terezija was only privy to what the public could access about the war. Meaning, only condemnations from other nations were public, as well as observations about what could possibly have happened. It was clear. Silence was no longer an option when too many innocent lives were at stake and when nations' sovereign rights were being violated. It was time to take a stand once more. She turned to one of her crew who were handling the production, especially the queue for her band (who were thankfully flexible).

“Bump 'Rat' up as the next song.”

“You got it. You made it just in time too. Waited any longer and the band would not have been happy.”

“Thanks for the warning. And... thanks Tomas.”

“Anytime.”

This time, she had a much clearer rationale for performing this song. The background messaging was no longer as messy or as vague as it was back then, where she conceived of this song in the time of domestic turmoil and the threat of a revolution. Despite the relative oldness of “Rat,” its message could not have been anymore timely. However, she knew that she only had this space to prove her point. She felt those familiar feelings of daringness sprout within her once more... The same set of feelings that sparked the very creation of “Rat” itself, to become the messenger when no one was willing to be. As a much smaller artist in the Izmeduan domestic sphere, performing a concert in a city-turned-municipality, Terezija reasoned there really wasn't much for her to lose for this sudden change in the lineup...

The concert was outdoors; the air of Gralicna providing a haunting backdrop to the largely peaceful happenings. For the concertgoers, there was an air of stilted excitement and muted worrying over the Fatiman-Polkopian war. Some astute observers were largely expecting Terezija to address this at some point, making this conjecture based off the extraordinary circumstances that the war brought upon. Alarm bells rangs when Terezija walked onto the stage with a much different gait than before, looking ready deliver a statement rather than engaging the in the familiar beats of dialogue that would lead to the more sultry song that was placed in this song slot. There were no cue cards being loaded, her lines of dialogue and script were all being changed at this moment.

She was the untapped voice of a nation once more.

“As some, or perhaps maybe even all of you, may know, recent events have happened that cause a profound disturbance to an international peace we take for granted. Indo States has declared war on our fellow friend and ally, Polkopia. The time for silence and acquiescing to a force of terror is over. There is no other way for me to gently say what must be said, but Indo States are committing war crimes to an unspeakable decree. The willingness to silence free speech by declaring war over an innocent journalist, the threat of massacres on innocent Polkopians, and a military force that is clearly aimed at total war and destruction. Tonight, that silence is over. I am only one woman daring to condemn a state, doing a job that our government should be doing now, but I hope I am only a catalyst.”

The haunting wails of “Rat” were played through the concert area, Terezija once more performing the song. It was an impromptu condemnation, one she had only sketched out in her head prior to even coming out of stage. The moment she had prior to the song even starting was recorded, posted on social media in hopes that it will become viral. For now, the audience were entranced by her increased ferocity in her performance. Her vocals soared and growled into realms unseen since her performance in WorldVision 56. The lyrics could not have been any more timely... Nikad necu se boriti tvoj rat (We will never fight your war) especially being one line that was singled out. The performance itself was deceptively simple, Terezija singing on a microphone and letting her voice pierce the thick night air, echoing throughout Gralicna's Parc Detro. For now, this was a moment she could only share with her fans, seeing as there were no cameras except smartphones trained on her. Regardless, she upped her vocal ferocity, having Indo States in mind as she navigated the charged lyrics. She nearly fell to her knees at the end of the song, her emotions and energy lost amongst the intensity of the crowd cheer she was hearing. The rest of the concert seemed like an after-thought now...

No one will fight Indo States' war... I stand against their tyranny. Polkopia will not burn against their injustice.

“THIS IS A MESSAGE TO INDO STATES! WE WILL NEVER FIGHT YOUR WAR!!!”

It was a ham-fisted end to “Rat,” but it was the only way she felt could deliver the message properly. She knew that what she'd just done was a risky, bull-headed move. She knew the Izmeduan government, while it'd never appear at her doorstep, would absolutely be floored at the sudden condemnation of a state that could destroy Izmedu in seconds. However, Terezija felt more fulfilled getting this message out.

Whether she knew it or not, Terezija was the voice of Izmedu that were silently decrying the Fatiman-Polkopian war. While her mind was tuned to the rest of the concert, a slow phenomena began to happen amongst Izmeduan social media... The news rounds were beginning to make the connections and debate began to sprung. Was it right for this kind of condemnation to come from Izmedu's music sector? Was it right for the Izmeduan government to remain in stilted silence? These debates raged into the night as the morning news cycles had more than a handful to sort out. Even before Dobro Jutro Izmedu aired, the country was now frankly talking and confronting this war.

There could be no more denial.

Vodiznad, Izmedu
The President's Office

To be a fly on the wall in the Izmeduan executive offices this morning... As predicted, Gabrijel had a sleepless night ahead of him, but what he wasn't predicting was the sudden onslaught of public relations pressure nor even an Izmeduan artist staying silent about the situation. He felt a headache watching the latest cycle of Dobro Jutro Izmedu attempting to lightly remark on Terezija's call for protest and condemnation on Indo States the night prior, an outdoors concert in Gralicna of all places now becoming the source for Izmedu to use its international voice to further condemn, and not condone, the war that Indo States fully intended to fight. It was 9:37AM Izmeduan time, with only 3 hours of sleep, and fearing that his country may be pulled in by Indo States. He'd thought about making a call to his husband, but Terezija's actions had alighted the music industry... He wasn't sure if he could get through to Jakov Jonjic considering the timing and without another scuffle. His actions were due to be put under a microscope and now was the time to get it together.

Gabrijel had basically slept in his office, being met by the site of his desk at 6:30AM in the morning. He was not ready to make any sort of conference yet. It was not until 11:00AM that his day began, with Ana Magdic and Prime Minister Alan Kalinic both requesting entrance to his office which he granted. The Head of Government wasn't faring much better than his Presidential counterpart, with Alan looking he hadn't slept throughout the night at all. He had a look of a haunted man, bags and trembling hands aplenty. Ana was the only one that looked capable of getting the Izmeduan house in order, and it showed with the letter she had on hand.

“Any updates?” Gabrijel asked, sitting up.

“A lot. The Terezija situation, more conflicting reports from Indo States themselves, and well... a letter from Semyon Polk himself.”

His breath hitched as he took the letter from Ana and opened it, scanning its contents. His reactions were difficult to ascertain and Ana herself forbade her staff from even touching the letter, only letting security scan it for anything lethal. The President's face was scarily neutral and calm as he took in each word that Polk wrote on the letter. His eyes narrowed in deep thought and his forehead creased from every implication. He put the letter down gently, folding it and handing over for Ana and Alan to read. Gabrijel waited until both the Foreign Affairs Minister and the Prime Minister were finished. Ana predicted that Polkopia would approach Izmedu at some point, but she did not predict that the leader of Polkopia himself would reach directly out to the Izmeduan president first.

“There is no way we don't support this. We're definitely sending supplies, right?” Alan asked as a way for vocal affirmation, to which both Gabrijel and Ana nodded.

“As I suspected, those reports from Indo States are nothing more than a fabrication for... possibly propaganda? But still, we can't take this for granted. They are mobilizing, and innocent lives are at stake. Mr. President, you know my directive and stance, but the letter is addressed to you... It's your call.” Ana said.

Gabrijel paused here for a second, re-opening the letter once more and pausing to ponder every single option.

“We support Polkopia. The question is how... Alan, a joint proclamation between you and I will help ease the political red tape surrounding any sort of supplies. The question is what and how. It's easy to ascertain... They need food, water, shelter, clothing, all of which we can send. We can't send military arms unless they want outdated Izmeduan guns, our arms production is non-existent.” Gabrijel started.

“Extraordinary circumstances, Mr. President... I honestly doubt the Sabas will raise an objection to us sending foreign supplies. We can definitely send food, start a volunteer effort within our networks and deliver it covertly.” Alan said.

“True, but keep your bases covered. We need this done cleanly and efficiently... And we need to have supplies sent as soon as possible. Okay, I'll start writing a letter to Semyon Polk. Ana, you will have FA vet this?”

Ana nodded to that. Thus, Gabrijel began writing...

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU

Greetings Mr. Polk,

In this trying time for your country, I can only offer you my solace, comfort, and respect for being a stable figure when forces threaten to undermine the safety of the Allied States of Polkopia. It is with a heavy heart I read your letter to find that Indo States is justifying a war on thin and inhumane grounds. I speak on the behalf of the Government of Izmedu that we wholeheartedly condemn the actions of the Fatiman Federation.

I have been at talks with my government regarding the best approach for our country to take. Your request for support has certainly been granted, and I will endeavor with the Izmeduan government to help set up a relief package for your citizens and valiant soldiers. The details are left very unclear at the moment as we are ascertaining the state of our country to determine what we can feasibly send. However, rest assured that we are committed to sending your country support in the form of supplies as fast we can. Knowing the urgency of the situation, we expect to have a specific supply package in the coming days that is ready to be sent to your country in whatever form you wish.

We aim to send to your country the following: food rations in the form of MREs, clothing, shelter in the form of tents in the event emergency shelter must be created, fresh water, and medical supplies (primarily first aid kits). We understand that food is the largest need for your country, so we will honor this request as best to our ability when we finalize and formally send these supplies to Polkopia.

Mr. Polk, we are in full support of Polkopia in this time of war. This package we intend to send will certainly not be the last of our foreign aid to your country. Pending the state of Izmedu, we hope to make consistent contributions should Indo States make landfall on your country. Though personally, I hope that warfare does not come to pass. The world is already in such a fragile state. The actions of the Fatiman Federation do not help the cause for world peace.

You have Izmedu's support.

In solidarity and respect.

Best regards,
Gabrijel Papic-Papratrovic
President of the Democratic Republic of Izmedu
Last edited by Izmedu on Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:46 pm

Fatiman Federation is now Following Kalosia (Mediterra)'s Sanctions. The President and Princess Reaction will be Great if Soldiers can Defeat the Polkopian Troops.

All of Kalosian Goods and Kalosian People in Indo States, Please Leave the Country and Don't Visit our Country due to Kalosian Sanctions.

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:01 pm

La princesse de Fatima, Sa Majesté de Ramsey

Princess' Ensign

Altesse royale Djasmi Soedirohusodo d'Antabrahanstan
De: Princesse de Fatima, Melissa I (Melissa Maria Clara Apostol) de la Fédération Fatiman

Alors que Kalosia (Mediterra) Sanctions augmentait à l’encontre du commerce et autres, la Fédération Fatimanienne ne retirera pas les troupes en Polkopie avant la fin du conflit.

Comme nous le savons la princesse de Fatima Melissa I et la duchesse de Ramsey Patricia II était Comprendre les sanctions

Et nous connaissons les problèmes des femmes dans la Fédération Fatiman. Viol, agression sexuelle, harcèlement sexuel et pornographie mettant en scène des enfants.

Le président a besoin de fonds et de davantage de recrutements pour la police nationale. Comme le
Le général de la police nationale a recruté 500 000 cadets par semaine.

Ainsi, les sanctions de Mediterra et la guerre de Polkopie seront suivies.

Sa Majesté la princesse de Fatima, Melissa I de la Fédération Fatimanienne,
Princesse de la Fatima et lieutenant de l'armée Fatiman.

The Princess was on Command on War. The Fatiman Soldiers moved to Valikova and the next target is Restinov. The Indoesh Soldiers Completely Attacked Dovogordia and Ended.

At the Following, Britonish and British Soldiers Attacked the Kalisto.

OOC: Mediterra, Send an Love Letter Telegram to my Princess. She's now important.
Last edited by Indo States on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kasanovakoratica
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Kasanovakoratica » Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 pm

Indo States wrote: Attacked the Kalisto.

NEW KALLISTO, KASANOVA-KORATICA

Smoketh did rise from the fusty city of Kallisto.

"This is not valorous! Those gents has't did attack us!" did shout the knave. "This is v'ry lacking valor!!!!"

"We has't to eft the weaponry and the cocks," hath said the sir next to that gent.

The two gazed the travelling lamp riseth and falleth 'long with the breath of the windeth as the fog and smoketh did roll toward those folk. That gent did smile at the destruction and hath raised his handeth.

Indo States wast nev'r to toucheth anoth'r nation again, as ev'ry one of its soldi'rs hadst all becometh v'ry attractive and supremely delicious pastries frost'd with the most scrumptious sugar and spices. Those gents couldst only ev'r wage war with the insides of sweet-tooth'd children.
Last edited by Kasanovakoratica on Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WV29: 28th/29, 9 points
WV33: 22nd/25, 24 pts
WV34: 12th/30, 57 pts
WV35: 34th/39, 23 pts
WV37: 37th/40, 21 pts
WV39: 25th/45, 47 pts
WV40: 44th/44, 10 pts
WV41: 24th/34, 37 pts
WV43: 10th/28, 55 pts
WV44: 23rd/25, 23 pts
WV45: 24th/29, 26 pts (not counted by other people because time happened)
WV48: 17th/34, 46 pts (with some sweet lady named Gertrude)
WV68: 10th/26, 59 pts
WV85: 28th/28, 3 pts
WV88: 32nd/32, 9 pts
WV95: 27th/27, 12 pts
WV96: 27th/34, 44 pts
WV97: 22nd/25, 38 pts

Mediterra
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediterra » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:05 pm

to: contact@fatimantourism.co.ft

Dear Princess Melissa,

Hewwo there UwU my name is Karlos but you can call me RedvolutionaryKnight ^_^ that's my username on Reedit and Steem if you wanna have a chat ;) also my Discourse username is RedvolutionaryKnight#1917

I saw the revolutionary war against Polkpia that your country is doing and it's very brave and heroic that your country is doing that to advance communism :3 but my Mom changed the channel because she wanted to watch her stupid cooking show :unamused: ugh I hate borguoaisies y'know? Everyday I go to school I see the popular kids with their Soupreme shirts and they're always posting pictures on Shistergram about golden cars and private jet planes and other things they're stealing from poor people :angry: btw my school is Internationale school so I don't know why they're not socialists like us

Anyway, I just wanted to say I hope that you win your revolution against the borgoisei Polkpans :smirk: also I really want to join in the fight and maybe the two of us can team up together to defeat the Polkian anti-revulutionarys? I have my trenchcoat and you have your dress, I have my fedora and you have your tiara... I think we would make a cute pair together UwU *hands sword* I am the hammer to your sickle and together we will make communism prevale again!! OwO (I know I'm only 12 but someone on Steem said age is just a number)

Please I want to help you. Let me know what I can do to satisfy your proltarit needs, O Princess. I will give you anything... except food. I don't have any food at home, Dad filled the fridge with different sized balls of things that are called like kantalups and watermelns and also long things called like kerts and quke ombres and eggplants and he wants me to eat that instead of food!!! He's trying to make me starve and force me to eat these things... it's borguai opressing the working class!! Please you have to help me, let me help you fight in your war and we will overthrow the burgoisy together :cry:

I hope you enjoy my message OwO Glory to the revolution

Karlos Rotëšil (aka Redvolutionary Knight)
The Republic of Mediterra / Republika Mediterranija
Old Factbook -Factbook - Official Website (mediterranija.go.mi)
Mois wrote:Seriously?

I cannot comprehend why people hate Islam so much. Yes, some Muslims caused 9/11, but that doesn't mean all of them are terrible people. I have met many kind Islamic people. I think everyone just needs to accept other religions, because there is no proven "better" religion. That goes for Jewish people, too.

Honestly, can we just act a little human for once?

Mediterranea > Mediterra > Kalosia
Currently in the transition process, may take a month. IC explanation

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:33 am

Last Day of War, Battle of Restinov

Polkopian Soldiers where in the Rise, Fatiman's Claim Victory on other Towns and Cities, At the End, Fatiman Soldiers moving to Restinov and Polkopian Soldiers at First Blood, Fatiman Soldiers Immediately Killed 69 Snipers arround Restinov, NATO, USA, France, Germany and Russia Moved Together at Restinov and End the Polkopian Lands.

The Fatiman Soldiers Moved to the Last part of the Restinov, Until 4 Polkopian Soldiers Killed, 1 Surrendered. The Claimed Fatiman's and Western-Eastern Alliance Victory.

For Now, The Peace Deal will be Started Tomorrow.

(Not an God modding)
Last edited by Indo States on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Postby Darkmania » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:45 am

Conserthall
Wërtyur, Darkmania

Änna Kisdemin is a 16-year-old singer who is famous for winning the JWHF3 for Darkmania at the age of 12. She still sings and she has announced that she has the interest to perform at the "senior" WHF sometime in the future. In the time she has realized 2 albums, with her current one being a bestseller. And as Änna will pursue a career as a singer, she has no plans to retire that young, especially since she found a boyfriend at the age of 17, being a drummer. The concert hall is full of young Wërtyurians who have come to see their idol. As the final notes for her new song "Apples and Pears" fades and the sound of clapping fills the room with 400 filled seats in a 500-seat room. "Thank you". Änna thanks the audience as the band packs their instruments and heads toward the backstage. Well, some. "Now. Normally, i wound end my concert with my song "Appels and Pears", but there is something i need to do." The audience are confused. The Hour-long concert is over. What will Änna be doing? The audience get confused. "Now, as you all know, there is a war between Polkopia and Indo States happening right now. This makes me sad. I sang a song about peace for 4 years ago and seeing both did not understands the message, i think ill sing this again. Thanks i still remember my lyrics to "Fred i Mitt Land" (Peace in My Land). The stage has only Änna`s violin friend and her boyfriend on stage. "I wrote this song as one of my friends comes from a far-away country who was in a civil war at the time of making my song. I still have contact to her and she is ok. But right now, we will see children having their childhood ruing by some maniacs who will instead of sending pencils are sending missiles. I'm crying in my bed by the thought of children dying because of war. This song is dedicated to the victims of the war".

The drummer and the violist begins to play a cover of Änna`s winning song

Änna Kisdemin - Fred I Mitt Land

With only the violin and the drum who makes the music, Änna, with plain clothes begins to perform her song. She can be seen almost crying.

(Haja... ha haja... haja...)

(Det skal være fred i mitt land)
(There is gonna be peace in my land)

Ødelegelse, det gir oss et rus
(Destruction, that give us a rush)

Grønne jord, den er nå blitt rød
(Green fields, it is now red)

Bli med meg, la oss legge alt i grus
(Join with me, lets evert)

Fordi freden, den er død
(Because the peace is dead)

Haja... ha haja... haja...

Det skal være fred i mitt land

Haja... ha hajaja... haja...

Legg vekk dine våpen
(Lay down your firearms)

Krig, ja den dreper deg
(War, yes it will kill you)

Krig er ut. Det legger at i nød
(War is out. It lays everyting in need)

Bli med meg, la alt gå opp i ild
(Join with me, let all go up in flames)

Fordi freden, den er død
(Because the peace is dead)

Legg vekk dine våpen
(Lay down your firearms)

Ännas boyfriend and the violinist both has a microphone (on a microphone stand) and sings alng with Änna.

Hør på meg. Vi vil ha fred
(Listen to me. We want peace)

Legg vekk våpen og vær venner
(Lay down your guns and be friends)

Her violin-friend alone does the now famous violin-solo with

Legg vekk dine våpen
(Lay down your firearms)

A picture of her final moment holding the giant flag showing the the peace emblem is shown behind Änna as
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Änna Kisdemin was Awarded by the Princess Melissa I for Great Song. And She's Recommend to Join Army if she's 21.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:13 pm

STATEMENT FROM THE TÖDLICHEBUJOKI HERBAL CORPORATION

To all concerned:

We at the Tödlichebujoki Herbal Corporation would like to note that our products are not involved in the declarations, statements, and actions of the nation known as Indo States. We have received various queries about our role in providing hallucinogens or other herbal products to the leadership and press of this Indo States, and would like to be clear that we have no business or trade relations whatsoever with this nation.
While the press and leadership of Indo States may in fact be ingesting some sort of hallucinogenic herb, whatever product is causing this delusional international incident is purely of Indo States origin and manufacture.

Thank you,

Risto Vinter
CEO of THC
早晨!ToBu for short.

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm

I Have Many Companies such as Human Nature.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

NEWS

Postby Britonisea » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:42 am

Indo States wrote:
At the Following, Britonish and British Soldiers Attacked the Kalisto.

Stop godmodding the Britonish!

Britonisea refuses to participate in War against Polkopia and Indo States

After the spectacular vote which saw 449 out of the 451 Britonish Members of Parliament voting against the action of War, another vote was made to see whether the nation should support Polkopia and/or Indo States by giving each of the nations humanitarian aid. In the past, Indo States has requested from Britonisea humanitarian aid, especially after typhoons battered their country earlier this year. The largest part of the Britonish Foreign Aid budget this year went to Indo States, and Britons across the nation are not reacting to well to that...

"Bloody hell! We have spent so much money on this god-damned country, Indo States! How about we protect our own!" - Man, 38

"Indo States? Who even are they?" - Woman, 68

"It looks like they think Britonisea will be siding with them, but the game they've played and the fact they are playing this game against a reputable nation, such as Polkopia, is truly damaging to the already decrepit impression of the nation." - Man, 48

Regardless, there was humongous support for Polkopia in parliament according to insiders, but there has not been an official statement released as to who the nation is siding with. With that being said, Britonisea seems to be sitting on the fence on the outside world.

For the...less than...tens of people currently who are from ABEN Nations and are currently in Indo States, a union-wide message has been sent to those people, asking for their immediate return to their home nations. For those who are from ABEN Nations and are in Polkopia, they are asked to also return home for their own safety.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63