NATION

PASSWORD

A Prophecy for the End of Nationstates...

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Yagon
Minister

Founded: May 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

A Prophecy for the End of Nationstates...

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:40 am

As all living things of human composition will tend to do, let nationstates general now think about itself...

Unnecessary technical details:

We will merge with and become the machines and they us, and it's something just a few degrees off from Technological Singularity, but...

There are some, including Amish people, who choose to remain human enough to experience existence in a way we might be able to understand, only they have waaaaaaay more time on their hands because they don't die unless they want to, and even then, they simple slow their experience of existence to zero (leaving contact protocols for their friends to call them if needed, because we are humans, and we form friendships, and you, if you wanted, could manage your settings such that you only reactivate as a self-aware being when one of your friends needs you. Nobody has to die in a way they can't instantly return from if a friend calls out for help.

Nice deal.

And so, our descendants (and somewhere in the multiverse perhaps some of you reading this now) will be there and decide to spend some or all of your existence still being "human" as we think of it now, but they have an arbitrarily large amount of time. Especially for the ones that are alive now, but also our descendants who will have a natural urge to look at the past (see archaeology, anthropology, history, political science....sounds a hell of a lot like you kids (and respected Elders) of NSG, doesn't it?), they will be bored and read everything they can find from before. Everything.

And they will find NSG there, under the layers. Their brushes will be different and the dust will be as inexorable as entropy can be, but they will brush it away and find us, like the DNA in a finger bone of a little girl that has waited to be discovered for more generations than anyone had previously seen, and there it will be:

Oh so many of our shit posts. And flaming. And clique stuff. And puffiness. And very very very elaborate insults. Weaponized academia. Fallacies of all kinds. A layer of spam.

And kindness. And friendships. And students helping and supporting one another. And mods drinking while on duty. And poetry. And courage. And ideas. And civility. And then family. The mods are still drinking.

The "Jolt Epoch". That "Age of Ashmoria". "The Dyakova Sayings". "Nana's Cat Café". "What Gallo Had to Say About This "Tax" Thing", and posters and feminism and a thousand other subjects. And each of you. All of you.

That is how I believe we shall end. A time and place in information where our children (which may include some of you reading this...) will have forever as a place to go and see funny flames, cool people, and then follow the hyperlink to the works of Max Barry, who at that time is a Cyborg in military control of what we would think of as Australia. At no point will anyone say anything to the mods about the drinking.

What say you, Nationstates General? How shall we end?

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:46 am

I'm not drunk, officer. That's just Coke.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 13, 2011

Postby Bombadil » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:47 am

I can only imagine, given their superior intelligence, they'd create some sort of church based on my philosophical musings and witty asides. I'd gain the recognition and praise unattained in this life.

The virtual t-shirts with excerpts of my posts will be a real AI hipster thing.
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:51 am

USS Monitor wrote:I'm not drunk, officer. That's just Coke.

A quantum-amplified qualia of "a rum and coke" is not "just Coke", self-aware naval vessel.

Please step out of....yourself...?

Shit...

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:51 am

On a scale of 1 to “I can hear the color purple” how high are you?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:52 am

What kind of coke are we talking about here?
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:54 am

Bombadil wrote:I can only imagine, given their superior intelligence, they'd create some sort of church based on my philosophical musings and witty asides. I'd gain the recognition and praise unattained in this life.

Which will in turn influence whatever the hell unimaginable things their whatever the fuck metaconsciousness is capable of that we would think of as "art"...

You have written your name on Forever, Bombadil.

An even greater achievement, give that you are Eldest.

I wonder if they could develop a way to send you PayPal for future royalties, reverse adjusted for time value of money, but they don't have money, so they just sing your glories and build universes as homage to you, some of which are better than others, and some are basically just Bomadil fanfic...

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 am

I wonder, what will happen, when NationStates will hit its 100 year anniversary. I mean, old posts would be buried long, long time ago.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:55 am

And one of them will find and read this post, spend a few moments pondering and then wonder: "The hell kind of drugs were the ancients on?"
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015

Postby USS Monitor » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:56 am

Thermodolia wrote:

What kind of coke are we talking about here?

The kind that is liquid, fizzy, and legal.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:57 am

Thermodolia wrote:On a scale of 1 to “I can hear the color purple” how high are you?

I have the Color Purple on DVD (what happened to that woman during her life was the first thing in a movie that really made me cry for a human character, I had previously only shed tears for badly modeled dinosaur effects).

So I have just put on the Color Purple.

I can now hear The Color Purple.

Now someone will demand a link to what a DVD is because I am just about that fiiking old...

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:58 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:I wonder, what will happen, when NationStates will hit its 100 year anniversary. I mean, old posts would be buried long, long time ago.

What do humans and some human-like forms of life do with things relating to themselves that they find buried long, long time ago?

Often we pawn it.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:58 am

Yagon wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:On a scale of 1 to “I can hear the color purple” how high are you?

I have the Color Purple on DVD (what happened to that woman during her life was the first thing in a movie that really made me cry for a human character, I had previously only shed tears for badly modeled dinosaur effects).

So I have just put on the Color Purple.

I can now hear The Color Purple.

Now someone will demand a link to what a DVD is because I am just about that fiiking old...

So you’re very high
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:59 am

Chan Island wrote:And one of them will find and read this post, spend a few moments pondering and then wonder: "The hell kind of drugs were the ancients on?"

I think it's called Entheogenics or something, I'm too lazy and old to look it up.

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:01 am

Yagon wrote:
Bombadil wrote:I can only imagine, given their superior intelligence, they'd create some sort of church based on my philosophical musings and witty asides. I'd gain the recognition and praise unattained in this life.

Which will in turn influence whatever the hell unimaginable things their whatever the fuck metaconsciousness is capable of that we would think of as "art"...

I wonder if they could develop a way to send you PayPal for future royalties, reverse adjusted for time value of money, but they don't have money, so they just sing your glories and build universes as homage to you, some of which are better than others, and some are basically just Bomadil fanfic...

Their own end will come as they spend the entirety of the universe's resources on hunting down my DNA in order to resurrect me.. it'll kind of be like 'what was going through the mind of the person cut down the last tree on Easter Island?' I will then be the true Alpha and Omega.. probably the cause of the next big bang.. the remnants of all consciousness focused on me collapsing and then exploding out into a new and beautiful Bombadilic universe.

"..it goes on forever — and — oh my God! — it's full of stars!"
Eldest, that's what I am...Tom remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside..

十年

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:03 am

Thermodolia wrote:So you’re very high

I don't know why you assume that.

I'm just asking you to use a non-zero portion of your almost limitless cognitive potential to spend a small time of what for you (if you are fairly young) is your arbitrarily large (and growing) processing time to thinking about the non-zero possibility (expressed some "where/when" in some multiverse models) that I am talking to you through not only space but time, that this is rather like that horrible horrible movie where Randy Quaid's sane brother could talk to his son through time on a radio.

I don't know why you think that would indicate that I'm high.

Unrelated, just so everybody is clear, The Color Purple begins with her Dad raping her and then selling the baby.

There are people alive today subject to such abuse. We should support the young as they change the world, and be tolerant of their changes, and one another.

All we are saying, is give peace a chance and also sex robots.

I forgot what I'm replying to.

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:06 am

Bombadil wrote:
Yagon wrote:

Their own end will come as they spend the entirety of the universe's resources on hunting down my DNA in order to resurrect me.. it'll kind of be like 'what was going through the mind of the person cut down the last tree on Easter Island?' I will then be the true Alpha and Omega.. probably the cause of the next big bang.. the remnants of all consciousness focused on me collapsing and then exploding out into a new and beautiful Bombadilic universe.

"..it goes on forever — and — oh my God! — it's full of stars!"

If/when/where/how you make this Place, may myself and my peaceful friends take shelter there if/"when" needed? We offer similar shelter in any context of existence over which we may offer you or your peaceful friends shelter.

We do listen to Dylan sometimes and the pipes are getting old, but we do have Coke. Couple kinds.

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:06 am

Yagon wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:So you’re very high

I don't know why you assume that.

I'm just asking you to use a non-zero portion of your almost limitless cognitive potential to spend a small time of what for you (if you are fairly young) is your arbitrarily large (and growing) processing time to thinking about the non-zero possibility (expressed some "where/when" in some multiverse models) that I am talking to you through not only space but time, that this is rather like that horrible horrible movie where Randy Quaid's sane brother could talk to his son through time on a radio.

I don't know why you think that would indicate that I'm high.

Unrelated, just so everybody is clear, The Color Purple begins with her Dad raping her and then selling the baby.

There are people alive today subject to such abuse. We should support the young as they change the world, and be tolerant of their changes, and one another.

All we are saying, is give peace a chance and also sex robots.

I forgot what I'm replying to.

>I don't know why you assume that.
>proceeds to go on a highly likely drug fueled ramble
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:12 am

Thermodolia wrote:>I don't know why you assume that.
>proceeds to go on a highly likely drug fueled ramble

"Highly" fueled. That's funny.

I used quotes incorrectly, as they are not for emphasis but for other reasons.

In "Preacher" a character fires a gun into a memo (a physical piece of paper) due to this kind of error. His bald knobby head has a linear scar that makes his head look like a tallywhacker (not with great precision, but enough to be obvious).

So then what is your better answer Thermodalia? How do you see Nationstates ending?

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:48 am

I imagine NSG will actually end when Max Barry forgets to renew the URL.. and thinks 'oh, I should renew..' but then thinks again..

十年

Yagon
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Yagon » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:23 am

Bombadil wrote:I imagine NSG will actually end when Max Barry forgets to renew the URL.. and thinks 'oh, I should renew..' but then thinks again..

It's been a lot of years now, Eldest, and he (or some delegate) has never forgotten.

And the Creator God doesn't grow old.

The "Lexicon" element binds much. I think MB will endure into the next iteration to explain more.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:52 am

Jolt will invite Max Barry to help them run this new game. Max is wary and reluctant at first because the last they time they cooperated in NS2 Jolt went rogue, stole the code, ruined NS2 and tried to herd new players to a new Jolt game.

However, Jolt says that Barry is the "last friend he's got" and promises a lot of money. In part to pay off a mortgage, Max Berry agrees to help Jolt. However, this turns out to be a trap and Max Berry ends up taken as a hostage.

This prompts all the Moderators of NSG to call the banners to rescue Lord Barry. The police refuse to help the NS because Jolt payed them a bucket load of cash (and also because NS is full of plebeians and not high borns like their King).

It turns out that Jolt is HQ-ed in Japan so the war has to take place in Japan (where guns are rare).

After some attacks by troops from both sides in Tokyo, Jolt leaders offers that they all meet on Halloween to discuss a truce and the return of Max Berry. Both sides promise that everyone will be there (every single NS and Jolt leader, soldier etc).

NS knows that Jolt intends to just kill all the NSGers there (they have a deal with the corrupt police and if everyone is present, NS will be way way way outnumbered). However, NS buys a single AK-47 from the Iranian black market and intends to use it wipe out Jolt with its superior firepower. However, Jolt finds out that NS has the AK; NS in turn finds out that Jolt has found out and so intends to use that information to trap Jolt.

NS draws attention to one of their operators IM so that Jolt will send agents to secretly monitor IM. The Mods have IM run around meeting up with the Yakuza and make brash public statements about guaranteed victory over Jolt to make it look like IM has the AK stored at their residence house.

IM fakes carelessness at a NS party and passes out. During this time, Jolt is baited into entering IM's residence where they discover the AK. Jolt steals the AK and replaces it with a completely fake AK (that looks real).

However, in fact the real AK was never with IM (the AK replaced by Jolt was also a fake AK, it was a bait). Reploid had the real AK in her house the whole time.

During the meeting, NS plans to play it cool until IM shows up with an AK and using its outrageously superior firepower, wipe out every single Jolt member and cop present. Since this takes place in Japan, aside from a handful of handguns, no one at the meeting will really have guns. Hence, whoever has the AK will probably win (it has an extended Mag to fire over 150 rounds).

When IM shows up though, the AK doesn't fire.

It turns out that shortly after switching IM's fake AK with another fake AK... Reploid had to use the real AK in a self-defence manoeuvre against muggers (which she did not disclose to the rest of the team). Jolt got wind of this incident and by analysing the bullets in the mugger's dead bodies, finds out that an AK was involved. They figure out that the AK they already had was fake (its set to fire a few real bullets and then stop functioning completely); they realise NS' plan to bait them. They follow Reploid and discover that she has the real AK stored in a hidden warehouse. Hence exactly 3 hours before the meeting happens, they sneak into Reploid's warehouse and switch out the real AK with a fake one too.

That is the AK that IM shows up to the meeting with.

After explaining everything, the leader of Jolt pulls out the real AK-47.

Max Berry facepalms at the overly-convoluted and poorly thought out plan of the NS faction...

IM tries to buy time by launching into Kira style laughter and explaining how "IT HAD TO BE DONE! ONLY I COULD DO IT!"

However, inevitably someone goes for a gun and the fight starts. Since Jolt has the only AK-47 in the room and they have way more people and cops to begin with, all members of the NS faction are killed/captured.

Jolt subsequently shuts down NSG.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 am

It’s 6:30 AM. Why am I here reading this? OP are you a sleep-deprived student too?
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Bombadil
Post Marshal

Postby Bombadil » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:32 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Jolt will invite Max Barry to help them run this new game. Max is wary and reluctant at first because the last they time they cooperated in NS2 Jolt went rogue, stole the code, ruined NS2 and tried to herd new players to a new Jolt game.

However, Jolt says that Barry is the "last friend he's got" and promises a lot of money. In part to pay off a mortgage, Max Berry agrees to help Jolt. However, this turns out to be a trap and Max Berry ends up taken as a hostage.

This prompts all the Moderators of NSG to call the banners to rescue Lord Barry. The police refuse to help the NS because Jolt payed them a bucket load of cash (and also because NS is full of plebeians and not high borns like their King).

It turns out that Jolt is HQ-ed in Japan so the war has to take place in Japan (where guns are rare).

After some attacks by troops from both sides in Tokyo, Jolt leaders offers that they all meet on Halloween to discuss a truce and the return of Max Berry. Both sides promise that everyone will be there (every single NS and Jolt leader, soldier etc).

NS knows that Jolt intends to just kill all the NSGers there (they have a deal with the corrupt police and if everyone is present, NS will be way way way outnumbered). However, NS buys a single AK-47 from the Iranian black market and intends to use it wipe out Jolt with its superior firepower. However, Jolt finds out that NS has the AK; NS in turn finds out that Jolt has found out and so intends to use that information to trap Jolt.

NS draws attention to one of their operators IM so that Jolt will send agents to secretly monitor IM. The Mods have IM run around meeting up with the Yakuza and make brash public statements about guaranteed victory over Jolt to make it look like IM has the AK stored at their residence house.

IM fakes carelessness at a NS party and passes out. During this time, Jolt is baited into entering IM's residence where they discover the AK. Jolt steals the AK and replaces it with a completely fake AK (that looks real).

However, in fact the real AK was never with IM (the AK replaced by Jolt was also a fake AK, it was a bait). Reploid had the real AK in her house the whole time.

During the meeting, NS plans to play it cool until IM shows up with an AK and using its outrageously superior firepower, wipe out every single Jolt member and cop present. Since this takes place in Japan, aside from a handful of handguns, no one at the meeting will really have guns. Hence, whoever has the AK will probably win (it has an extended Mag to fire over 150 rounds).

When IM shows up though, the AK doesn't fire.

It turns out that shortly after switching IM's fake AK with another fake AK... Reploid had to use the real AK in a self-defence manoeuvre against muggers (which she did not disclose to the rest of the team). Jolt got wind of this incident and by analysing the bullets in the mugger's dead bodies, finds out that an AK was involved. They figure out that the AK they already had was fake (its set to fire a few real bullets and then stop functioning completely); they realise NS' plan to bait them. They follow Reploid and discover that she has the real AK stored in a hidden warehouse. Hence exactly 3 hours before the meeting happens, they sneak into Reploid's warehouse and switch out the real AK with a fake one too.

That is the AK that IM shows up to the meeting with.

After explaining everything, the leader of Jolt pulls out the real AK-47.

Max Berry facepalms at the overly-convoluted and poorly thought out plan of the NS faction...

IM tries to buy time by launching into Kira style laughter and explaining how "IT HAD TO BE DONE! ONLY I COULD DO IT!"

However, inevitably someone goes for a gun and the fight starts. Since Jolt has the only AK-47 in the room and they have way more people and cops to begin with, all members of the NS faction are killed/captured.

Jolt subsequently shuts down NSG.

Amazingly this is exactly the kind of response the OP was hoping for, just with more AI..

十年

Ethel mermania
Post Overlord

Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:51 am

When the electrons get consciousness and decide to rearrange themselves in new and exciting patterns, wiping out any ability to read informationnoff of a disk.

Ashes to ashes, and gibberish to gibberish,
Here is where NationStates use to lie.
https://www.hvst.com/posts/the-clash-of ... s-wl2TQBpY

The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.
--S. Huntington

The most fundamental problem of politics is not the control of wickedness but the limitation of righteousness. 

--H. Kissenger

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General