NATION

PASSWORD

Making Multiple Nations

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Upper North America and Hawaii
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Making Multiple Nations

Postby Upper North America and Hawaii » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:04 pm

How do I make more than 1 nation? Do I have to make a new account for each? I don't have enough email addresses to make that many.

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:06 pm

You don't need to enter your Email address to create a nation, and you can create a nation the same way you made your first one. You need to log out of your current nation though.
Last edited by LiberNovusAmericae on Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:09 pm

Also coming here to echo what the poster above me said and add that you are welcome to have as many nations as you want as long as you have no more than one in the World Assembly at any given time. Personally I have three active nations and have used a total of 15 in my six years on NationStates.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:11 pm

You should use the same email address on all your nations. Since you're only allowed one WA per player ... and the game checks when you join ... you can't accidentally have multiple WA nations that way.

Upper North America and Hawaii
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Upper North America and Hawaii » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:15 pm

LiberNovusAmericae wrote:You don't need to enter your Email address to create a nation, and you can create a nation the same way you made your first one. You need to log out of your current nation though.

Do I need a new password for each new nation, or can/should I use the same one?

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Upper North America and Hawaii wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:You don't need to enter your Email address to create a nation, and you can create a nation the same way you made your first one. You need to log out of your current nation though.

Do I need a new password for each new nation, or can/should I use the same one?

You can use the same one, though my personal preference isn't.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Upper North America and Hawaii wrote:Do I need a new password for each new nation, or can/should I use the same one?

Whatever works for you. Note that if you use the same password and you share one of your nations with a friend, they now have access to all your nations. The smart thing to do is never share. If you insist on doing the dumb thing and share a nation, change the password before sharing.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay