NATION

PASSWORD

How does the AN get into character?

The place to relax, unwind, share a joke, and generally goof off.
The Ashkeran Empire
Secretary

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

How does the AN get into character?

Postby The Ashkeran Empire » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:43 pm

It’s self-explanatory to some, mostly long time and veteran role players like myself. Which I am not, nor could ever dream of getting to the top of Mt Berry, where the gods reign supreme. Anyways, how does the above nation get into character? By music? Listening to mystic podcasts and history documentaries? Watch cat videoes? Or screams louder than your fellow kekistanis before acting out the portrayed character in a ongoing RP?

Now, begin!
Last edited by The Ashkeran Empire on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[| Voice of the Imperium|] Anomalies reported in the Helivium Sector,  Skull’s Deathwatch Battlefleet have been deployed to investigate the reported anomalies. | Imperial Church, High Priestess, foretells of “a man dressed in iron, shall unleash his undying vengeance against the heroes of the divine.“ |

I don’t use NS stats. At all.

Dreshand
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dreshand » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:46 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Music maybe?
This nation does not represent my views. Or maybe it does, who knows
PT, MT, PMT or FT nation depending on my mood. Expect eldritch shenanigans
Feel free to Tg me, I'm a very lonely person
There is no context where Hail Yuno is not relevant
Newsfeed: PSA: Asturo Skyscraper demolished, 3 Casualties//Cherry Tree theft puzzling//Animate Art. Temporary fashion or long term trend?//Weather: Foggy, dissapearences can be avoided by staying indoors//Law and Order: You will not recognize the bodies in the water//

Valentine Z
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Probably by watching One Punch Man. I mean, thinking about the Prince, his scale of destruction is akin to watching cities burn and with a lone dude punching everything to death.

AN: Maybe from reading one of Lovecraft's works.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijk Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Our Most Evaluative Q&A yet. <<< <<< <<<
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. But it is I, a dude!
Silver Commonwealth is the long-lost, evil, and short brother of Valentine Z!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

The Albali Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2017

Postby The Albali Republic » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:48 pm

I reckon he strokes all of his cats at once. Hey, it's how I'd manage to be that upbeat all the time.

Sweet flag btw bro. :)
Furballs cause fireballs! Secure all pets before flight.
NS stats are not used; I didn't think I needed to write that one down for you lot
Fluttershy sucks
All my jokes are cries for help

Vadterland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vadterland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Valentine Z:
Watching Overwatch shorts, listening to sickeningly sweet and happy music, and dunking their head in a basin filled with rainbows.

Albali Republic:
Okay, this one's probably going to be a lot more difficult for me, and its most definitely going to be wrong.

Listening to Halo music and reading through old anti-war poems.
Last edited by Vadterland on Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Empire of Vadterland ✙ "Das Reich uber Alles!"
Factbooks | News | Q&A | Music | Tech Level: PT/FanT | Current Year: 1926 AE
An empire in Central Europa, born and forged in the fires of war, currently led by the militaristic Kaizerina Solarya. Surrounded on all sides by invaders and saboteurs, and in the midst of a war to end all wars, the Fatherland stands on guard.

Attention all NSers, Vadterland is in great danger, and it needs YOUR help to wipe out the Entente. To do this, it needs an army and a mage corps commanded by a loli. To help it, all it needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Vadterland can win the Weltkrieg, and achieve peace with honor!

The Albali Republic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 09, 2017

Postby The Albali Republic » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:58 pm

Vadterland wrote:Valentine Z:
Watching Overwatch shorts, listening to sickeningly sweet and happy music, and dunking their head in a basin filled with rainbows.

Albali Republic:
Okay, this one's probably going to be a lot more difficult for me, and its most definitely going to be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. But hey, I like poetry. Pretend you don't know what about me. :p

/skip btw pls
Furballs cause fireballs! Secure all pets before flight.
NS stats are not used; I didn't think I needed to write that one down for you lot
Fluttershy sucks
All my jokes are cries for help

The Ashkeran Empire
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Ashkeran Empire » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Albali Republic:

Listening to the classics, like Beethoven.
Last edited by The Ashkeran Empire on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[| Voice of the Imperium|] Anomalies reported in the Helivium Sector,  Skull’s Deathwatch Battlefleet have been deployed to investigate the reported anomalies. | Imperial Church, High Priestess, foretells of “a man dressed in iron, shall unleash his undying vengeance against the heroes of the divine.“ |

Aaronian
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aaronian » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

Reading about three manga books a day.
Aaronian: A land of space travel, robots, accidents, and weird portals that spit out clockwork bugs.
"Aaronian is basically a place where nothing goes according to plan, and that's why you're gonna remember your stay there."
- some tourist

BREAKING NEWS:
Everything is back to normal. Please go outside and smell the fresh air. :)

NS stats are not valid. Does not represent my views.
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist

Kyoki Chudoku
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Watching one of those sci-fi serials with all sorts of crazy incidents happening all the time.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Asleep

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Vadterland
Attaché

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vadterland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:15 pm

The Ashkeran Empire wrote:

Albali Republic:

Kirislavia always strikes me as an elitist(not a bad way, mind you) who romanticizing in classical music to play her high-maintenance characters. If that makes any sense.

Excuse me...What? I'm not Kirislavia, I'm Hinodia.
/skip
An empire in Central Europa, born and forged in the fires of war, currently led by the militaristic Kaizerina Solarya. Surrounded on all sides by invaders and saboteurs, and in the midst of a war to end all wars, the Fatherland stands on guard.

Attention all NSers, Vadterland is in great danger, and it needs YOUR help to wipe out the Entente. To do this, it needs an army and a mage corps commanded by a loli. To help it, all it needs is your credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the expiration month and date. But you gotta be quick so that Vadterland can win the Weltkrieg, and achieve peace with honor!

Rolancia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rolancia » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 pm

Playing video games in which they're god, and consider everything as their plaything
  • NS Stats are Not used.
  • A puppet of your possibly good friend, Soleanna
  • Do refer Rolancia as Rolance, due to the intended name being already taken.
  • All visual graphics are designed by myself Annolix, if not modified to my liking ex. characters, cities.
  • If you're interested in a medieval fantasy region join Maotelia, and it's thread

Valentine Z
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:16 pm

The Albali Republic wrote:I reckon he strokes all of his cats at once. Hey, it's how I'd manage to be that upbeat all the time.

Sweet flag btw bro. :)

Hey hey, thanks! :) I didn't create it, by the way. It was from a Google search about Sombra's logo.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:Watching one of those sci-fi serials with all sorts of crazy incidents happening all the time.

I would have to say watching sci-fi movies, WITH the bonus of realising the fact that people cannot resist cookies!

AN:

I'm guessing that they like Final Fantasy or the RPGs that are based in medieval times. Probably a big fan of D&D, and nothing wrong with getting inspiration from all that! It's pretty cool. :D
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijk Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z !
>>> >>> >>> Our Most Evaluative Q&A yet. <<< <<< <<<
• About me.
• You thought I'm a She. But it is I, a dude!
Silver Commonwealth is the long-lost, evil, and short brother of Valentine Z!
• Eat my freaking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

Aaronian
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aaronian » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:24 pm

They watch lots of anime, and I mean LOTS.
Aaronian: A land of space travel, robots, accidents, and weird portals that spit out clockwork bugs.
"Aaronian is basically a place where nothing goes according to plan, and that's why you're gonna remember your stay there."
- some tourist

BREAKING NEWS:
Everything is back to normal. Please go outside and smell the fresh air. :)

NS stats are not valid. Does not represent my views.
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist

Vadterland
Attaché

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Vadterland » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:39 pm

Watching Doctor Who, possibly.

Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:14 pm

They watch a few episodes of Girls Und Panzer
Flag is currently Cure Black and her voice actress Yoko Honna from Futari wa Pretty Cure and Cure Yell and her voice actress Rie Hikisaka from Hugtto Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

The Great Under-Empire
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Great Under-Empire » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:16 pm

They watch videos of cosplaying
The Skaven Under-Empire from Warhammer
Sorry BP for weird english. Also, can't do half the Issues because it won't make sense.
Clans of the Under-Empire
Klxa ow xte Entta-Exnxvia
NS stat-things are eaten-devoured, good-yes!

SVN: Great-glorious rocket into space! More worlds, more food, more glory for us! | We take elf-thing magic, dead-things magic, Chaos-things magic! Take it all, Take it all!!! | Warp-tech makes no gravity weapon-machine, make pointy-ears and human things fly fly!

Dreshand
Envoy

Founded: Aug 28, 2018

Postby Dreshand » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:32 pm

Reading or playing Warhammer
This nation does not represent my views. Or maybe it does, who knows
PT, MT, PMT or FT nation depending on my mood. Expect eldritch shenanigans
Feel free to Tg me, I'm a very lonely person
There is no context where Hail Yuno is not relevant
Newsfeed: PSA: Asturo Skyscraper demolished, 3 Casualties//Cherry Tree theft puzzling//Animate Art. Temporary fashion or long term trend?//Weather: Foggy, dissapearences can be avoided by staying indoors//Law and Order: You will not recognize the bodies in the water//

The Ashkeran Empire
Secretary

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Ashkeran Empire » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:00 am

Dreshand wrote:Reading or playing Warhammer

Reading the Call of Cthulhtu by Lovecraft.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017

Postby Robosia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:02 am

Listening to Imperial Japanese military songs.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | Mount Earo ski resort evacuated due to gas leak | The President is still gone, still no explanation | Internet conspiracy theorist AV-0435 releases video, claims to be working on ‘something big’

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:02 am

Visiting Tokyo during a solar eclipse

-Ninja'd-

AN: Getting the sweetest deal on an Apple iMac Pro computer
Last edited by Destructive Government Economic System on Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

ALSO, READ THIS!

The New California Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Anarchy

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:07 am

Watch videos about North Korea.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Gandoor
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:41 am

they smoke a huge blunt
Flag is currently Cure Black and her voice actress Yoko Honna from Futari wa Pretty Cure and Cure Yell and her voice actress Rie Hikisaka from Hugtto Precure.
I'm female.
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
TGs are welcome

Kids Toy Review Channels
Civilian

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kids Toy Review Channels » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:42 am

They watch interviews on K-pop artists. On YouTube. Mostly YouTube.
To relieve my pain, I must bring pain down on you.
If Kids Toy Channels from YouTube aren’t coming over here, I might just bring them to NationStates.
YOU F*CKING DEAL WITH IT

Treadwellia
Attaché

Founded: Sep 21, 2005
Corporate Police State

Postby Treadwellia » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 am

Gandoor wrote:they smoke a huge blunt

They play with Legos!

The guy below them who ninja-posted me probably watches YouTube videos, too.
Last edited by Treadwellia on Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gospel Power
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gospel Power » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:46 am

Watching the lord of the rings? They have a factbook about magic, so it's a wild guess..
"Traditionalism is the most revolutionary ideology of our times" ~ Julius Evola
PolitiScales:
http://www.politiscales.net/en_US/resul ... 67&reli=67
We created our own ideology:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gos ... id=1139576

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Forum 7