NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate Confederation Of Corrupt Dictators

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Remove ads

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Minister
 
Posts: 2855
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:52 pm

North Saitama wrote:This has been a shameful revival of La Navasse's abuses of the SC for ideological warfare. Congratulations; the World Assembly has become that much less respectable of an entity through its hypocrisy and jackboots.

It saddens me that La Navasse is remembered for the beginning of your supposed "abuses," when he most assuredly did not write the one that inspired him (and now me). And lol to your supposed jackboots.
Osiris Sub-Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrForest is a great regionThe Black Hawks LieutenantCitizen of Lazarus

User avatar
Jocospor
Envoy
 
Posts: 225
Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Jocospor » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Despite what you might think, they're actually very happy that this passed. They're even going to oppose the repeal proposal.

Jocospor wrote:For the record, we're against this too.

Also this
Also, we find out that some people apparently don't realize that the voting period is 4 days not 5, and that 470 ---> ~500 is about 30, not about 50.

Oh, come now, tisk tisk. They don't call us the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators for nothing ;)

On behalf of the Viceroy, the Delegate's Office would like to thank the World Assembly for bestowing this beautiful badge on the region. Light blue is really in season, it seems!
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | OFFICE OF THE VICEROY | DELEGATE'S OFFICE
JOCOSPOR | FOREIGN AFFAIRS OFFICE


"Destroy democracy. End degeneracy. Love your Emperor. Thou shalt know no fear."
- Farland Macmillan, Grand High Direktor of the Empire, addressing the 3rd Imperial Cabinet

(All posts IC unless marked otherwise)

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Minister
 
Posts: 2855
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:
Also this
Also, we find out that some people apparently don't realize that the voting period is 4 days not 5, and that 470 ---> ~500 is about 30, not about 50.

Oh, come now, tisk tisk. They don't call us the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators for nothing ;)

That's a pretty good joke actually, kudos :p
Osiris Sub-Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrForest is a great regionThe Black Hawks LieutenantCitizen of Lazarus

User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1518
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Blood Wine » Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:58 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
LiberNovusAmericae wrote:Despite what you might think, they're actually very happy that this passed. They're even going to oppose the repeal proposal.

Jocospor wrote:For the record, we're against this too.

Also this
Also, we find out that some people apparently don't realize that the voting period is 4 days not 5, and that 470 ---> ~500 is about 30, not about 50.


>freedom of speech
>except anti fascism

just in case they want to be sneaky:
http://archive.is/HT8Mb
Last edited by Blood Wine on Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly known as Port Blood
Current foreign Minister of gay
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.

User avatar
North Saitama
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 116
Founded: Jul 04, 2017
Anarchy

Postby North Saitama » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:52 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
North Saitama wrote:This has been a shameful revival of La Navasse's abuses of the SC for ideological warfare. Congratulations; the World Assembly has become that much less respectable of an entity through its hypocrisy and jackboots.

It saddens me that La Navasse is remembered for the beginning of your supposed "abuses," when he most assuredly did not write the one that inspired him (and now me). And lol to your supposed jackboots.


La Navasse happened earlier this year, and is more likely to be remembered. And I say jackboots because this uses force and interventionism, for purely ideological reasons.
North Saitama Overview Year: 1989
Pro: Free-market economics, individual liberty, leeks
Anti: Socialism, tyranny:
Japan Regional Discord

Previous

Return to WA Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Remove ads