NATION

PASSWORD

Awakenings

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Tor Yvresse
Civil Servant

Founded: Antiquity
Benevolent Dictatorship

Awakenings

Postby Tor Yvresse » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 am

She sighed as she came round scratching at her neck. Standing slowly it had been a while since she had left the Dome, even longer since she’d seen any not a Seer. It had been restful if she was honest, although the time spent in seclusion had not been entirely without price. Her neck was evidence of that new growth, the price she paid for her power. It moved quicker she felt in those who rose to the title she held, in other Farseers it was centauries for the growth that had occurred to her in decades. She had a while left ahead of her, but this world, this reality, they found themselves in stretched her, pushed her.

Iyanna Arienal however was once more ready as High Farseer of Tor Yvresse. She wondered if many nations even remembered their existence? Still even in their silence something’s had remained idea ling away. One way to remind people that out in the depths of space rested a power was easy to arrange. Around Earth what had likely been long catalogued by most nations as long forgotten space debris woke up, powered up, as the stations of the Earth Based Badbaltrias Network came back online. The Eldar once more looked upon the Earth.

((OOC the Badbaltrias Network was/is a well armed series of satalites circling the Earth capable of launching attack craft, and linked to a single large spacestation. They just powered up without much warning. And yes I'm Back!))
Last edited by Tor Yvresse on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tor Yvresse
Civil Servant

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Tor Yvresse » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:32 am

Iyanna smirked slightly at the lack of response to the Network going back up, she had forgotten the way Earth operated. So many people with so many guns pointing everywhere, likely another such incident was just that, one more incident un remarked. It suited her in truth, it allowed them to watch, and gather information. Through some things had to be done with greater haste.

Off the coast of Menelmacar the next stage began, as a small island came to life, a military base that had almost been overrun with plant life was cleared out researchers moved back in. Aspect Warriors manned the batteries they had been able to let the place stand abandoned for so long, because in truth few would have approached it they felt. Now it was once more brought back to life, establishing full contact with the Badbaltrias Network in Orbit above them,

Now Iyanna’s personal craft approached he facility, usually under the command of another Farseer, she wished to observe the reactions to their presence closer. She also wished to see some people. Her long time away had left a few… friendships, a word still unusual to her, fade, she found now that she was returning she had missed them.

Tor Yvresse
Civil Servant

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Tor Yvresse » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:43 pm

She was not used to being so unknowing, so much had happened while she was away. So much had doubtless changed. Iyanna for a moment cursed the need for the silence, but it had been somewhat forced upon them. A tiny remnant from their war, their salvation had latched onto Yvresse, latched into the Infinity Matrix. Tiny, yet potent, it had taken the entire Farseer Council and all their other seers to finally chase it out, and then trap it. Destroying it utterly.

Now they could once again turn their full attention to the Galaxy. Much had changed much more remained the same. First they had to re-establish their most important two ties.

To the Lady Sirithil and the Lord Ranisath.

It has been a while, since we spoke, or even since we sent you a message like this, I know. We have been poor allies n recent days, perhaps, yet we would once again meet with you and share our friendships.

I remain however still I hope your Friend.

High Farseer Iyanna Arienal.
Daughter of Isha
Farseer of Tor Yvresse

A second message was sent this time to someone else, who perhaps was an unusual choice for a national leader.

My friend.

I have missed our talks, when I have attended to matters of state, I shall come see the little one if that is acceptable.

Iyanna.

The Elsani City States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2005
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Elsani City States » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:30 pm

A handwritten message, clearly pen has been put to paper with glee.
Dearest Iyannafriend, that would be most acceptable, though you need not neccessarily give notice at all.

OOC: Bump!

Return to NationStates