NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition of Democratic Nations: Office of Cartography (2.0)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuak
Attaché

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuak » Wed May 08, 2019 1:46 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Nuak
Are you a CoDN Citzen? (In the CoDN, with World Assembly Membership) Yes
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets, in order to determine the application type)
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed:
Iberia (unchanged territory from original first rp + Gibraltar since Komm was originally going to transfer to Nuak)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?:
I barely got introduced to the rp fulltime and by the time I was able to establish myself fully with population and history the rp was reset
Last edited by Nuak on Thu May 09, 2019 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karthspirije
Secretary

Founded: May 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karthspirije » Wed May 08, 2019 1:50 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Karthspire
Claim Type: (place an X between the brackets, in order to determine the application type)
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Modern-day borders of Ukraine and Moldova (excluding Ukraine's Carpathian regions)

What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: RP reset and desire to move back to Europe

Edit: Relating to my land claim, I misunderstood something Pruss and I agreed on. Please register the Carpathians owned by irl Ukraine.
Last edited by Karthspirije on Thu May 09, 2019 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Komminland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Komminland » Wed May 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Namjyut
[_] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[X] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: The lands originally claimed in this map claim post for Namjyut, which is the map there plus Hainan. The transparent PNG that was used to put Namjyut on the map before I unclaimed it is still pinned in my channel on the Discord server, so you can just take that and plop it on top of the regional map instead of recreating it.
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: Since the RP reset appears to be going back to the 1950s and not much interesting happens to Komminland in the 50s, I'm going to stop playing Komminland and move to Namjyut if the RP reset goes through. As a note, if this does happen, remember to unclaim Gibraltar and the Faroe Islands since those are claimed by Komminland.
Last edited by Komminland on Sun May 19, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Roleplay Administrator of the CoDN
Now playing Namjyut - I draw things.

Komminland
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Komminland » Sun May 26, 2019 2:11 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Namjyut
[_] Initial Claim
[X] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Image (Contains parts of Kest's China, who says I can have them)
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: I have a big void in Namjyut history between the middle of the Yuan Dynasty and the 1600s. The addition of Yunnan, more or less accurate to the borders that Yunnan had under the Yuan Dynasty, will fill some history in the big void. The idea is that towards the end of the Yuan dynasty in the 1350s when power in China has started to shift back to local warlords amidst cross-country rebellions, Namjyut will take Yunnan in conquest.
Former Roleplay Administrator of the CoDN
Now playing Namjyut - I draw things.

The Franko-Italian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Map Application

Postby The Franko-Italian Union » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:48 pm

Thets if your reading this I'm pretty sure you read my DM soooo

[Insert Map Application Here]

Manaban
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Manaban » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Map Application
Nation Name: Manaban
[x] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: Image

What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?:
Manchus claiming what's known as Inner Manchuria sounds pretty natural for me, otherwise!
Beijing: the Forbiden city is its core, so it must be kept for historical and traditional reasons
Weihaiwei: The English used it tokeep an eye on the Wing dynasty for its proximty to the Forbidden city so it's part of the package. When used from Manaban though, it works as protection from foreigners
Tianjin: Mediator between Weihaiwei and Beijing, since BJ isn't a port.
Dalian: If I had to give a reason... Dalian is basically the most important point in the Bohai sea, kind of like a Panama. Can't allow anyone else to have it or we'd be compromised.

Greater Aurelia
Civilian

Founded: Dec 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Map Application

Postby Greater Aurelia » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 am

Map Application
Nation Name: Aurelia
[X] Initial Claim
[_] Modification
[_] Relocation
List out the lands to be claimed: British Isles
What is your reasoning behind claiming this land?: During the English Civil War the Militarists emerged as a third faction and sought to establish a stratocratic republic. By the end of the war Royalists and Parliamentarians are defeated and the Republic is officially established.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information