NATION

PASSWORD

I am suprised that someone hadn't taken this name before!

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)
Roblo x
Civilian

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

I am suprised that someone hadn't taken this name before!

Postby Roblo x » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:10 am

Roblox and Robloxia were taken but luckily this one was not.

Kubumba Tribe
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kubumba Tribe » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:11 am

Mods, y'all dhould merge this into the TET thread.
Pro: (Pan-)Islamism--Palestine--RBG--Choice to an extent--Giving land back to Native Americans--East--Afrika--etc.
Anti: US gov--West gov--Capitalism--Imperialism/Colonialism--Racism/White Supremacy--Secularism getting into everything--Western 'intervention' in the East--Zionism--etc.
I'm a New Afrikan Muslim :) https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality Sister nation of El-Amin Caliphate
Farnhamia wrote:A word of advice from your friendly neighborhood Mod, be careful how you use "kafir." It's derogatory usage by some people can get you in trouble unless you are very careful in setting the context for it's use.

This means we can use the word, just not in a bad way. So don't punish anyone who uses kafir.

Return to General