NATION

PASSWORD

Selvik Pact

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Selvik Pact

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:27 pm

This is a treaty between all right leaning nations, from conservative democracies to fascists. Read the terms here:

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=cos ... id=1068301

If you have suggestions, comment below. If you wish to sign, also comment below.
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:33 pm

The cabinet, in particular Mayor John Price, has agreed to join the Selvk pact.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:37 pm

Sorry, your policies of Anarchy, Homosexuality, and polygamism do not correspond with our values.
Last edited by Cossack Khanate on Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:Sorry, your policies of Anarchy, Homosexuality, and polygamism do not correspond with our values.

Firstly, Tinhampton is not actually an anarchy - I just like playing the stats game! Secondly, how in the good name of Michael Atherton did you manage to allow Infernia - which also has legalised polygamy and homosexuality - into the alliance?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:43 pm

Selvk Pact infringes on a nations sovereignty quite a lot, especially as a pact for right-leaning nations which includes nationalist ideologies. For example, article 7 states,
Cossack Khanate wrote:All nations shall have access to designated areas of land shared by all Pact signatories.

That just sounds like a land-grab for the pact hierarchy.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:53 pm

The Black Party wrote:Selvk Pact infringes on a nations sovereignty quite a lot, especially as a pact for right-leaning nations which includes nationalist ideologies. For example, article 7 states,
Cossack Khanate wrote:All nations shall have access to designated areas of land shared by all Pact signatories.

That just sounds like a land-grab for the pact hierarchy.

This Article is intended to designate land, perhaps captured or unwanted, for militayr and diplomatic purposes. That is all, and all members would have equal access.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:Sorry, your policies of Anarchy, Homosexuality, and polygamism do not correspond with our values.

Firstly, Tinhampton is not actually an anarchy - I just like playing the stats game! Secondly, how in the good name of Michael Atherton did you manage to allow Infernia - which also has legalised polygamy and homosexuality - into the alliance?

In fact, Infernia has a history of fighting alongside right handers for over 4 years, and their stand against communism is one to be admired. So in this case, according to the pact, their homosexual citizens would not allowed free access into the Khanate, because we have laws against that.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 pm

Tinhampton wrote:

Well, then please explain your government structure. I may think about your offer.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:11 pm

We support the Selvk pact and would like to invite your nation to the Central Cooperation Pact and build a stronger bond between our pacts.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:16 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:This Article is intended to designate land, perhaps captured or unwanted, for militayr and diplomatic purposes. That is all, and all members would have equal access.

That's part of the problem I have with wanting to join this pact. I wouldn't want my nation to have land "designated" for other nations to station military troops.
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:20 pm

Khataiy wrote:We support the Selvk pact and would like to invite your nation to the Central Cooperation Pact and build a stronger bond between our pacts.

I will put your name down as signed and I will look into the Central Cooperation Pact

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:22 pm

The Black Party wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:This Article is intended to designate land, perhaps captured or unwanted, for militayr and diplomatic purposes. That is all, and all members would have equal access.

That's part of the problem I have with wanting to join this pact. I wouldn't want my nation to have land "designated" for other nations to station military troops.

Well, this was my thinking. Let us say we have a common enemy, and there is war. If we wage joint, we would have to split the land, yes? What I am saying is that a small portion of that will go to pact shared land.

Perhaps if you have any alternative suggestions or clarifications that would be appreciated.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:33 am

Pan-Asiatic Federal News Agency and Official State-Media
(PAFNA-OSM)

Press Release | Pahayag | 新闻稿
Pan-Asiatic States
Estados Pan-Asyatiko
泛亚洲国家

ENGLISH | INGLES | 英语

Subject: The Unholy Selvik Pact and the Return of Fascism

The struggle against the chains of subjugation from forced theft of capital and restriction of free speech is a conflict which the people of this new, bold, empowered people of Asia have fought time and time again, unleashing waves upon waves of revolutions in order to secure a greater sphere of cooperation, peace, and prosperity amongst the nations of the world.

In light of this, then, we, the proletarian-vanguard; guardian of the People's Will, are alarmed by the reorganization and remilitarization of Fascist, Imperialist, and Thug-Run territories. We have seen this phenomenon before, through the lens of Neu-Germanian "Nationalists" who have sought, but nevertheless gained, only the inverse of their agenda. We also saw through the lens of those who called themselves holy men, indoctrinating murder as an act for their divinity- men whose backwards march of history ended in the fire of opposition.

The action which a Congressional convention held 30/07/18, under the pretexts of democracy and unanimous vote by all 501 members of the legislature- unlike our vis-a-vis self-destructive, dictatorial "Right-Leaning" nations, has decided to take is a strong, unrelenting condemnation against those who so much as agree to the formation of this unholy alliance, with subsequent sanctions on Oil, Arms, and Manufactory industries which our glorious Father Asia once so graciously offered to the most Anti-Left of States, during an ancient time when all in a room could at least agree that Fascism was corrupt to the core.

Fear not, to those in chains, to those under banners of slavery. We who bare the hands of our heroic forefathers- shall overcome the adversaries which challenge the everlasting happiness of the people, as we had already done mere decades ago. May this serve as a warning, and though we hope no escalation be taken, we aim to do what must be done for the greater co-prosperity of peace and mutual cooperation.

Sic Semper Tyrannis! Power to the People!

Garrick Abramovich Mensenares Jr.
Chairman of the Asian Communist Party
Secretary-General of the Pan-Asiatic States
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

South Afrikan Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Afrikan Federation » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:48 pm

I am interested in joining.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:48 pm

South Afrikan Federation wrote:I am interested in joining.

I have checked your political stance and you comply with all standards. I will put your name down, and welcome to the Selvik Pact.

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:46 am

Cossack Khanate wrote:In fact, Infernia has a history of fighting alongside right handers for over 4 years, and their stand against communism is one to be admired. So in this case, according to the pact, their homosexual citizens would not allowed free access into the Khanate, because we have laws against that.

Thank you for having me, and I must say it is an honor to be a part of this pact. Even though we may not agree on absolutely everything.

And as per the agreement, Infernia will donate 100 elite special Bellator troops to the Blue Legion.
Last edited by Infernia on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

The group of god
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:53 pm

The god worshiping society of Shanghai would like to join the Selvik pact.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:47 am

The group of god wrote:The god worshiping society of Shanghai would like to join the Selvik pact.

Accepted, welcome.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:48 am

Infernia wrote:
Cossack Khanate wrote:In fact, Infernia has a history of fighting alongside right handers for over 4 years, and their stand against communism is one to be admired. So in this case, according to the pact, their homosexual citizens would not allowed free access into the Khanate, because we have laws against that.

Thank you for having me, and I must say it is an honor to be a part of this pact. Even though we may not agree on absolutely everything.

And as per the agreement, Infernia will donate 100 elite special Bellator troops to the Blue Legion.

Thank you for your cooperation, your troops wil be directed to Vesuvius, the first military base of the Selvik Pact.

Muyfuerte
Civilian

Founded: Aug 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Muyfuerte » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:35 am

Muyfuerte would like to join the Selvk pack, and pledges 1000 (one thousand) troops to the Blue Legion.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:30 am

Muyfuerte wrote:Muyfuerte would like to join the Selvk pack, and pledges 1000 (one thousand) troops to the Blue Legion.

Accepted, your troops will be sent to Vesuvius.

Infernia
Envoy

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Libertarian Police State

Postby Infernia » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:31 pm

(So, are any roleplays being planned for the pact? I’d love to see more pact interactions.)
The United Principalities of Infernia
Overview | The President | Embassy Programme | I’m A Proud Bisexual

"We Are What We Are"

Advocatus Diaboli: Entire Nation Rejoices In The Commencement Of Pride Month  Man Who Lost Arm By Plunging It Into Lava Complacently Refuses To Describe What Lava Feels Like  The Weather: Bright

South Afrikan Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Afrikan Federation » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Infernia wrote:(So, are any roleplays being planned for the pact? I’d love to see more pact interactions.)

(seconded)

Old Beringia
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2010
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Old Beringia » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:15 pm

The Majestic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
Official Missive of the Department of the Reigning Monarch
—Crown-Princess Renata D'Roche-Wright, Empress Regent—

To: Administration of the Selvik Pact
From: Foreign Correspondence Office; Department of the Reigning Monarch
Encryption level: None
Subject: A Modest Proposal

—Noblesse Oblige—

Greetings,

Firstly I would like to recognize the noble goal of the members of the Selvik Pact to form a union of right wing nations for their common defense and mutual support outside of combat. Such organizations serve to protect the interests of nations sharing our views and way of life which is constantly under attack. However, the Majestic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia will not be seeking membership in the Selvik Pact.

While Beringian political thinking is somewhat opposed to agreements such as these, the Beringian people recognize the need to support international organizations opposed to communist and other plagues of the national consciousness in order to spread its political ideals abroad. We should fear not the evils of the communist who has succumbed to such ailing patterns of thought. Which is why Beringia would prefer to take on the status of observer, affiliate, or comparable position, if appropriate.

In function this relationship would be a somewhat informal cooperative agreement between Old Beringia and the nations of the Selvik Pact. Monetary contributions, military support as I see fit, as well as other means of cooperation and collaboration when appropriate. We hope you consider this offer.

In the name of the Majestic God-Empress

Sincerely,

Crown-Princess Renata Amorette DeRoche-Wright of Gran Petrovita, Empress-Regent
Department of the Reigning Monarch

Rodney Dionne, Chief Foreign Correspondence Officer
Foreign Correspondence Office (Department of the Reigning Monarch)
Beringia is back!
The Theocratic Fascist Empire of Old Beringia
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

[God Empress Alicia Esmeraude Dux Ducis II]
[Embassy Program 2.0 | Survive in Beringia | NS Factbook and Q&A (Outdated)]
[NSEconomy Calc | Map (Outdated) | iiWiki Page (Current WIP) | WikiStates Page (RIP)]
[~~~~Declaration of Intent Regarding Terrorism~~~~]

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 am

Infernia wrote:(So, are any roleplays being planned for the pact? I’d love to see more pact interactions.)

That is a great idea, Infernia. First, I would like to know what products our pact is producing the most. So what do your countries produce the most.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents