NATION

PASSWORD

How to know if an issue has been rejected?

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Oppermenia
Minister

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

How to know if an issue has been rejected?

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 pm

So, I understand that knowing if your issue is accepted can take any amount of time. I just submitted an issue, and I didn't do a drafting process, so I don't know if it has merit.
And, I know that you don't get notified if it's rejected nor accepted into the pool. However, the faq on this forum says that you can resubmit an issue if it's rejected (as long as it's been edited) until it's accepted.
But, how does one know if the issue is rejected? How would they know if it's rejected and they have to submit it again, if they don't get notified of its rejection? Is it simply a matter of you not getting an acceptance telegram for a long time? I'm just curious.
I know there's no definitive answer, but maybe just from all of your personal experiences, how would you know if an issue you submitted has been rejected?
If someone could answer this for me, then it'd be much appreciated.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:33 pm

No method of knowing. Sorry
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:01 pm

Oppermenia wrote:I didn't do a drafting process ...
...the faq on this forum says that you can resubmit an issue if it's rejected

Why are you deliberately denying the opportunity for critical feedback? Post a draft.

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:

Why are you deliberately denying the opportunity for critical feedback? Post a draft.

Problem is, I've already submitted it. And, I don't know the exact wording I used, and whatnot.
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook

Oppermenia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Oppermenia » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:

I guess I'll post it as a draft, and resubmit it if I get some feedback for improvement.
Don't underestimate us.

Return to Got Issues?