NATION

PASSWORD

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Great War of the Countries pt. 3 (IC)

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:36 am

Basically, same as the last two. Make alliances, wage war.
However, all I ask is that you follow the rules. Failure to do so will result in the banning of your participation in this rp, and your posts being considered null and void. GWotC pt. 2 attempted to enforce rules to make it fairer and more fun for everyone. It succeeded in implementing these rules, but failed to enforce them. I hope we can succeed with this one.
Same basic rules, but more clear-cut.

Rules:

1. Nations like Nazi Philippine Empire, Sheboyganite Union are banned until it is decided they are fit to join this rp.

2. BASIC REALISM.

3. No instant invasions. RP your fleet crossing the oceans first. Surrounding a country should take up an entire post. RP your preparations for the attack before you attack. Be realistic. NO TELEPORTATIONS. Blitzkrieg is banned henceforth.

4. No WMDs of any kinds until but 2 of your countries on the map are invaded.

5. NS stats are used for economy and population.

6. No god modding. So, basically, you don't dictate what other people's forces do and the damage they take. You only control your forces and the damage they take.

7. You may claim territories on the world map. However, you can only start out with staking your claim in three territories/countries. You can increase your territory through invasions, or the colonization of territories that are unclaimed. You just have to rp it. However, if you are inactive for a period of two weeks or more on the IC thread, your borders will be shrunken to one territory, and will be left up for grabs.

8. NO PUPPET NATIONS. They provide an unfair advantage, as you're still the one controlling them, anyway.

9. Your military can only be 10% of your population. 15% if you have conscription as a national policy.

10. And I cannot stress this enough. In order to regulate this rp, and keep things fair and fun, I am the deciding factor of what goes in this rp. So, if I say you can't have as many troops as you say you do, then you have to follow my numbers. I'm sorry, but we can't have rules without enforcement.

Please, follow these rules. Any failure to do so will result in a ban on your participation in the rp. This is the IC thread. You can sign up on the OOC thread by clicking here:
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=446288
I hope we can enforce the rules, and all of you can follow them, and we can all just have fun RPing.

Nations joining: - - to be updated - -
Suryak - *on map* as well as Italy and Libya
South Raznakova - Russia, Saudi Arabia, and China, Mauritania
Draos - the Caribbean, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, West Sahara, Mauritania
South Acren - Canada and America (U.S.)
Oppermenia - Greenland and Iceland, Britain + Ireland
Dyllonia - Japan, Korea, and Indonesia, Papua New Guinea
Sriker - Greece, Albania, and Montenagro
Migayo - South Africa
Nazi Philippine Empire - Philippines + Malaysia
Rakdai - Brazil, Columbia, and Panama
Confederation of the Equator - Madagascar and Maldives
Federation of Democratic Regions - Mexico, Guatemala, Iraq
Reusse-Lippe - Australia, New Zealand, the rest of Polynesia besides Hawaii
North Dniester - Moldova, Ukraine, Romania
The Smithsonian States - Denmark and Belarus
New Minitopia - Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia
South Caleblan - split w/ Dyllonia
Oceanic Enpire - Somalia
Bavarian Austria - Bavaria, Austria, Switzerland
MAP: - - to be updated - -
https://imgur.com/a/mD3Lasr
Last edited by Oppermenia on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:24 am, edited 19 times in total.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook
To learn about our government structure, click here:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1057437

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:38 am

Suryak Mobilizes
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1821
Founded: May 25, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 am

The Draosian Duke begun strategy meetings with his advisors on how to best colonize Iberia would it be best to start in Galicia (western most region of Spain) or would it be best to start with the Azores (Portuguese islands in the Atlantic ocean) as Poseidon class Destroyers patrolled the Caribbean seas patrolling for spy ships.
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 am

Oppermenia still mobilizes, but does the same as it's always done. It has always mobilized for the sake of defense, and will continue to do so.
However, they send in naval vessels and planes on an expedition, with a military escort, to attempt in the colonization of Ireland and the island of Britain.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook
To learn about our government structure, click here:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1057437

User avatar
The Smithtonian States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Smithtonian States » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:42 am

Prime Minister Griffin cooks an omelette. He is clearly unaware of the tension between the nations.
'Tranquilitis Perpetua' -The alternate motto of Smithtonia.
"Like I wear a ushanka on my head, I bear the nation on my shoulders."
-Deniska Smernov, 1st Premier of Smithtonia.

We shield those who assist us and defend us, we turn away those who oppress them, or attack us. Communism does not work, as well-managed socialism with bits of capitalism exist well.

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:43 am

Models like VS-26, VV-18, V67, and V87 have been developed and are being produced.
Afghani, Pakistanti, and Yemei military bases are constructed.
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 am

The Smithtonian States wrote:Prime Minister Griffin cooks an omelette. He is clearly unaware of the tension between the nations.

Un authorized missiles enter Suryakese territory but are shot down.

Investigation has begun.
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1821
Founded: May 25, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:49 am

Draosian Colonization ships leave Barbados for Iberia and Morocco escorted by a fleet of ships led by the Behemoth class battleship D.W.V. No surrender
Last edited by Draos on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1499
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Acren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:49 am

Artillery guns, AA guns, and concrete bunkers are starting to be built on all undefended coasts to defend against invasion. A warning is sent to all nations to stay out of the Gulf of Mexico as the navy and the marines will be performing an invasion exercise to help prepare them for a water landing.
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
My country does not cooperate with our enemies and we will use total war doctrine. We try to avoid killing innocents but If you challenge us we will rain hell on all who stand in our way. If you want help, we will be there to provide but if you dare betray us, we will respond with cold, heartless fury.
-
Level 10/10 nation according to this index:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715#p32908873

User avatar
Dyllonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1020
Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:51 am

Császár Dominik rebuilds the Imperium Legion and Sempiternum Legion.

The Armada constructs new ships to forge a stronger navy,
Corporal of The Black Hawks
Citizen of Osiris
Led by the amazing Commander Guac A. Mole

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:55 am

The Red Navy begins operations in coastal waters.

The Seuz Canal is only for Suryak's allies officially now.
Last edited by Suryak on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:57 am

Despite its mobilization and colonization, Oppermenia stays neutral. However, if it should ally with any nation, it should be Draos.
The convoy of naval and air vessels leave on their expedition to Ireland and Britain in its attempts to colonize the two islands.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook
To learn about our government structure, click here:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1057437

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:59 am

Comepletly unaware of the oppermenians, suryakese marines practice a water landing in great britan and then leave
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1821
Founded: May 25, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Draos also officially declares neutrality still not trusting the Suryak viewing them as despicable cretins as a 1/8th of the Draosian colonization ships land on the Azores with the rest splitting up half of the remainder to land in Galicia and half in Morocco
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:05 pm

A Large Naval force patrols the Mediterranean Sea, making sure no naval invasions occur.
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
South Acren
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1499
Founded: Dec 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby South Acren » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Dyllonia wrote:Császár Dominik rebuilds the Imperium Legion and Sempiternum Legion.

The Armada constructs new ships to forge a stronger navy,

OOC: Have to admit I do like to Roman theme.
IC: "Sir! News from Dyllonia! They are building a stronger navy! What should we do?!" Shouts Admiral Nitmiz. MacArthur looks at a list of names, some of which names are crossed off, and says "Well if they upgraded their navy we'll upgrade ours..." Soon a batch of new battleships and cruisers are scheduled to be finished in one month. It is announced that South Acren will stay neutral for now.
Last edited by South Acren on Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My country does not cooperate with our enemies and we will use total war doctrine. We try to avoid killing innocents but If you challenge us we will rain hell on all who stand in our way. If you want help, we will be there to provide but if you dare betray us, we will respond with cold, heartless fury.
-
Level 10/10 nation according to this index:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=428715#p32908873

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 pm

South Acren wrote:
Dyllonia wrote:Császár Dominik rebuilds the Imperium Legion and Sempiternum Legion.

The Armada constructs new ships to forge a stronger navy,

OOC: Have to admit I do like to Roman theme.
IC: "Sir! News from Dyllonia! They are building a stronger navy! What should we do?!" Shouts Admiral Nitmiz. MacArthur looks at a list of names, some of which names are crossed off, and says "Well if they upgraded their navy we'll upgrade ours..." Soon a batch of new battleships and cruisers will finished. It is announced that South Acren will stay neutral for now.

The K-17 battlecruiser and the S-21 submarine are created to upgrade the Navy along with countless other.s
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:20 pm

The Oppermenian expedition reaches a patch of sea near Britain and Ireland, to the point where they can see both islands, side by side.
They send in their military forces, scattering them out among the two islands in an attempt to establish a military presence there in the two islands before they do any colonizing.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook
To learn about our government structure, click here:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1057437

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Naval bases in Algeirs, Rome, Istanbul, and Alexandria are established to colonize the Mediterranean
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Dyllonia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1020
Founded: Apr 04, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Dyllonia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm

The Birodalom of Dyllonia requests free trade with Rakdai and Suryak to get access to teas and coffee.

"Sir, you kill the council and this is what you do with your powers ? Trade!?" says Captain in the Bloodstained legion, Bartholomew.

"We can't go on poking our self in constant wars that don't need to be fough, captain." replies Császár Dominik.
Corporal of The Black Hawks
Citizen of Osiris
Led by the amazing Commander Guac A. Mole

User avatar
Draos
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1821
Founded: May 25, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Draos » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:24 pm

OOC: Suryak you're colonizing too much please slow down and leave room to colonize for others
Foreign Minister of Union of Free Nations
Draosians are a species of Near Human (Near-humans is a term used to refer to species that were closely related to, but still distinct from baseline humans. ) with Orange Skin Green (though brown blue yellow and white weren't uncommon) pupil-less eyes and a series of bony plates running down their spines

User avatar
The Smithtonian States
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: Feb 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Smithtonian States » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Griffin drank tea and ate his omelette. He then signed a legislation to improve the famous Smithtonian Chrome-Clothed Battleships. The Naval force was merely upgrading, nothing much.
'Tranquilitis Perpetua' -The alternate motto of Smithtonia.
"Like I wear a ushanka on my head, I bear the nation on my shoulders."
-Deniska Smernov, 1st Premier of Smithtonia.

We shield those who assist us and defend us, we turn away those who oppress them, or attack us. Communism does not work, as well-managed socialism with bits of capitalism exist well.

User avatar
Oppermenia
Minister
 
Posts: 2032
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Oppermenia » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:26 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: Suryak you're colonizing too much please slow down and leave room to colonize for others

OOC: Suyrak Draos is right. You should colonize one place at a time, and make sure you rp your plans to do it before you rp that you are doing it.
"Stick to the pack, and the pack will provide."
We are a leftist nation that believes in the "we" over "I". That's why we are fond of wolves, because the Alpha looks after the pack.
Stick with us, and give us loyalty, and we'll do things that benefit you, and we'll stick with you.
If you cross us, however, then as a pack, we will hunt you.
Don't underestimate us.
To learn more about the nation, click here: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook
To learn about our government structure, click here:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=oppermenia/detail=factbook/id=1057437

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:27 pm

Draos wrote:OOC: Suryak you're colonizing too much please slow down and leave room to colonize for others

I colonized a few cities, that a lot?
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

User avatar
Suryak
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: May 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Suryak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:28 pm

I did naval bases not cities
"Rules can be changed"-Minister of Magic Fudge, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."-Winston Churchill

A [0] civilization(12-12-12), according to this index.
A L140 according to this index.
Fact book revamp happening
COLD WAR WITH OPPERMENIA

8values results 9axes Results

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Balican, Bashriyya, Cruciland, Emerstari, Google [Bot], Khataiy, Sapitna, The Federation of Spokane, Turmenista, Urlistan

Advertisement

Remove ads