NATION

PASSWORD

[ACCEPTED] - Halting the Heirloom Heist!

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

[ACCEPTED] - Halting the Heirloom Heist!

Postby Candensia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:50 pm

I think this might be my most insane draft yet! :lol2: So this either going to work, or it's not. :p

First Draft
[DRAFT] - Halting the Heirloom Heist!

[The Issue] - Recent intelligence reports indicate that the next target of the Archive Specters, a sensational and skillful group of international artifact thieves, is none other than the Crown Jewels of @@NAME@@. Royal officials have already assembled with strategies to secure the priceless treasure from the pinchers.

[issuevalidity] - Nation must posses the Monarchy or Feudalism policy.

[Option1] - "@@LEADER@@, if we want to keep our national treasures under lock and key; where they should be; we need to lock them down and invest in some extra security," informs Minister of Justice @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Authorize the police to thoroughly and extensively secure the royal heirloom. If we just leave this to the law, I'm sure they'll bust these ghosts."
[effect] - royal artifacts are nearly impossible to access behind the thick blue line

[Option2] - "We should ask for help from the international community," suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, a high-level official with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "Other nations, like Ausblic, would be delighted to help us take down these spectral scoundrels, given that they've already been robbed by them! Let's request that their finest law enforcement professionals help us out."
[effect] - the nation has assembled an international tag-team of inspectors to hunt down jewel thieves

[Option3] - "How about letting the Archive Specters swipe whatever they want? I know it's crazy, but hear me out," insists @@RANDOMNAME@@, Deputy Minister of Sleuthing. "All we have to do is place tiny tracking devices on the Crown Jewels, and feign as if security is lax. Once they're stolen, we track the thieves back to their hideout. And then we pounce!"
[effect] - large flashing neon signs entice thieves to steal bait jewelry

[Option4] - "If those punks get anywhere near the Crown Jewels, we will have already failed miserably!" interjects @@RANDOMNAME@@, a spectacle-wearing intelligence officer. "Instead of letting that happen, let's set up a massive observation operation covering all major points of travel in the nation! National intelligence has a pretty good idea of the identities of these so-called "specters", so we'll snatch them before they snatch our stuff."
[effect] - hidden surveillance operations have yielded countless hours of close-up spider footage
[policychange] - Adds "State Surveillance"

[Option5] - "Hello? I think the general point is being missed," snaps @@RANDOMNAME@@ an adviser with a top-secret security clearance as well as a top-tier attitude. "We're here to ensure the Crown Jewels aren't stolen. So, I say we just steal them away to a top-secret bunker somewhere, until these archive sausages or whoever bugger off. This way they'll have nothing to steal."
[effect] - gallery frequenters send in theft threats to clear out disliked exhibitions

Second Draft

[The Issue] - Recent intelligence reports indicate that the next target of the Archive Specters, a sensational and skillful group of international artifact thieves, is none other than the Crown Jewels of @@NAME@@. Royal officials have already assembled with strategies to secure the priceless treasure from the pinchers.

[Option1] - "@@LEADER@@, if we want to keep our national treasures under lock and key; where they should be, we need to lock them down and invest in some extra security," informs Minister of Justice @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Authorize the police to thoroughly and extensively secure the royal heirloom. We can also minimize the risk of the crown being stolen in the future by adopting more protective precautions. And rest assured, if we just leave this to the law, I'm sure they'll bust these ghosts."
[effect] - ascending monarchs appear before the royal telecourt for video coronation

[Option2] - "We should ask for help from the international community," suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, a high-level official with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "Other nations, like Ausblic, would be delighted to help us take down these spectral scoundrels, given that they've already been robbed by them! Let's request Ausblic send over their finest investigative professionals to help us protect the Crown Jewels. After all, I'm sure they'll want to settle the score."
[effect] - the arrival of expert paranormal investigators has left the government looking as if it saw a ghost

[Option3] - "How about letting the Archive Specters swipe whatever they want? I know it's crazy, but hear me out," insists @@RANDOMNAME@@, Deputy Minister of Sleuthing. "All we have to do is place tiny tracking devices on the Crown Jewels, and feign as if security is lax. Once they're stolen, we track the thieves back to their hideout. And then we pounce!"
[effect] - large flashing neon signs entice thieves to steal bait jewelry

[Option4] - "If those punks get anywhere near the Crown Jewels, we will have already failed miserably!" interjects @@RANDOMNAME@@, a spectacle-wearing intelligence officer. "Instead, let's set up a massive observation operation covering all major points of travel in the nation! National intelligence has a pretty good idea regarding identities of these so-called "specters", so we'll try to snatch them before they snatch our stuff. All we have to do is catch these ghosts on camera."
[effect] - surveillance operations have yielded countless hours of close-up spider footage
[policychange] - Adds "State Surveillance"

[Option5] - "Hello? I think the general point is being missed," snaps @@RANDOMNAME@@ an adviser with a top-secret security clearance as well as a top-tier attitude. "We're here to ensure the Crown Jewels aren't stolen. So, I say we just steal them away to a top-secret bunker somewhere, until these archive sausages or whoever bugger off. This way they'll have nothing to steal."
[effect] - gallery frequenters send in theft threats to clear out disliked exhibitions

Third Draft

[The Issue] - Recent intelligence reports indicate that the next target of the Archive Specters, a sensational and skillful group of international artifact thieves, is none other than the Crown Jewels of @@NAME@@. Royal officials have already assembled with strategies on how to handle the situation.

[Option1] - "@@LEADER@@, if we want to keep our national treasures under lock and key; where they should be, we need to lock them down and invest in some extra security," insists @@CAPITAL@@ chief of police @@RANDOMFIRSTNAME@@ Dreyfus. "We can secure the heirloom. So rest assured, if you just leave this to the law, I'm sure we'll bust these ghosts."

[effect] - monarchs only get custody of the royal crown on holidays and weekends

[Option2] - "Regular cops aren't enough to catch these thieves," claims @@RANDOMNAME@@, a high-level official with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "It's time to broadcast an SOS to the finest detectives in @@REGION@@. Perhaps to someone like @@RANDOMFIRSTNAME@@ Clouseau, who prevented the crimson cougar diamond from getting nabbed in Ausblic just last week!"

[effect] - international inspectors have responded to the government's "save our stones" distress signal

[Option3] - "I'm sure the Archive Specters wouldn't expect a setup." states Auguste @@RANDOMLASTNAME@@, Deputy Minister of Sleuthing. "All we have to do is plant high-tech tracking devices on the Crown Jewels, and then feign as if security is lax. Once they're stolen, we track the specters back to their hideout. And then we pounce!"

[effect] - would-be crown thieves find themselves caught in a hat trick

[Option4] - "Hello? I think the general point is being missed," snaps @@RANDOMNAME@@, an adviser with a top-secret security clearance as well as a top-tier attitude. "We're here to ensure the Crown Jewels aren't stolen. So, I say we just steal them away to a top-secret bunker somewhere, until these archive sausages or whoever give up. This way they'll have nothing to steal."

Current Draft
[DRAFT] - Halting the Heirloom Heist! SUBMITTED 8/22/18

[The Issue] - Recent intelligence reports indicate that the next target of the Archive Specters, a sensational and skillful group of international artifact thieves, is none other than the Crown Jewels of @@NAME@@. Royal officials have already assembled with strategies on how to handle the situation.

[Option1] - "@@LEADER@@, if we want to keep our national treasures under lock and key; where they should be, we need to lock them down and invest in some extra security," insists @@CAPITAL@@ chief of police @@RANDOMFIRSTNAME@@ Dreyfus. "We can secure the heirloom. So rest assured, if you just leave this to the law, I'm sure we'll bust these ghosts."

[effect] - monarchs only get custody of the royal crown on holidays and weekends

[Option2] - "Regular cops aren't enough to catch these thieves," claims @@RANDOMNAME@@, a high-level official with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "It's time to broadcast an SOS to the finest detectives in @@REGION@@. Perhaps to someone like @@RANDOMFIRSTNAME@@ Clouseau, who prevented the crimson cougar diamond from getting nabbed in Ausblic just last week!"

[effect] - international inspectors have responded to the government's "save our stones" distress signal

[Option3] - "I'm sure the Archive Specters wouldn't expect a setup." states Auguste @@RANDOMLASTNAME@@, Deputy Minister of Sleuthing. "All we have to do is plant high-tech tracking devices on the Crown Jewels, and then feign as if security is lax. Once they're stolen, we track the specters back to their hideout. And then we pounce!"

[effect] - would-be crown thieves find themselves caught in a hat trick

[Option4] - "Expensive things are always going to be targeted by thieves, what we need is an affordable way to replace them," explains an economic adviser. "Valuable crowns are out of style, and it's time the royal family caught up to the standards already achieved by daydreaming schoolchildren! Fabricate petrochemical carbon-copies of the Crown Jewels, and melt down the originals to pay for them!"

[effect] - thieves have made off with the entire collection of royal plastic
Last edited by Candensia on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:20 am, edited 30 times in total.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Sacara
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2014

Postby Sacara » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:54 pm

Now You See Me 8)

Personally, I'm not entirely sold on the premise. Option four shouldn't outright say "state surveillance", imo.
The Spacefaring Federation of Sacara
I spend most of my time in the Got Issues? sub-forum.
Issues That I've Authored (15)
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm

Sacara wrote:Now You See Me 8)

Personally, I'm not entirely sold on the premise. Option four shouldn't outright say "state surveillance", imo.

I'll address your comment early, Sacara. The description has been changed to make it less.....insane. :p

It should be a bit more believable now. (Or as CWA would put it, "I've addressed your verisimilitude concern") :lol:

"surveillance" in option four has been changed to "observation", although it's still pretty obvious what that option is calling for, and purposefully so. :blush:
Last edited by Candensia on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:10 pm

Why is this a @@LEADER@@ issue? Isn't it a security issue?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:11 pm

What if the nation has banned hunting? Add a validity for option three or just change the speaker's job, like "Deputy Minister of Sleuthing" or "Minister of Catching Bad Guys".
Commended by SC #382
"Our Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:11 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Why is this a @@LEADER@@ issue? Isn't it a security issue?

NationStates has a ton of trivial issues. I'm not saying this issue is on the right side of the line, but it is worthy of consideration nonetheless.
Commended by SC #382

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Why is this a @@LEADER@@ issue? Isn't it a security issue?

I think it's conceivable that @@LEADER@@ (given the validity) would be very interested in ensuring their familial jewelry isn't stolen. In other words, this is a personal issue for @@LEADER@@, literally.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Sacara wrote:What if the nation has banned hunting? Add a validity for option three or just change the speaker's job, like "Deputy Minister of Sleuthing" or "Minister of Catching Bad Guys".

Oho. Thanks for that catch. Sleuthing it is, then. :D

(since it's so early, I've edited it into the original draft, rather than updating the whole thing to a new version)
Last edited by Candensia on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:19 pm

This definitely falls into one of those windows where it is kinda a leader issue, but so fun as an idea that it ought to be an issue.

Let's have a look...

Description less whimsical; fair.

Option 2 is... missing something. I can't quite lay my finger on it. Perhaps it's because it feels like it is the set-up for a movie (starring a @@DENONYM@@ squad leader, a United Federation guy with a minigun, a Smalltopian bodybuilder, an East Lebatuck demoman, a mysterious Dagouren swordsmaster who duels it out with one of the villains for half an hour during the climax and a new guy from a small nameless nation who tragically dies...... this already feels awesome just writing this).
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Trotterdam
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 12, 2012

Postby Trotterdam » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Needs to have some humor about the crown being under such heavy lock and key that the monarch barely ever actually gets to wear it, or how to avoid that from happening.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:49 am

I agree, Chan, there is something missing from option 2, it was the option that gave me the most "hmmmmmmmmm" when I was writing the issue.

Trotterdam, I agree, and that's giggle material right there. So how about I try to include that in the effect for option 1. Let's try these on for size.

[effect] - the thick blue line prevents even @@LEADER@@ from accessing the crown jewels

or

[effect] - citizens struggle to remember the last time the monarch wore the royal crown

or

[effect] - some say the existence of the royal crown is a royal hoax

What say you all? :geek:
Last edited by Candensia on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:40 am

I like the last one personally
Commended by SC #382

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:05 pm

So, I'm working on the second draft of this issue. I'm considering wiping the 2nd option, in which case option 3 would advance up to become option 2, and so on.

I'm also thinking of adding an option that would reverse the "Monarchy" Policy.

[Optionvalidity] - Only valid for nations with the "Monarchy" Policy

[Option] - "Y'know, @@NAME@@ would be better off if it didn't have this stupid crown weighing it down," mumbles @@RANDOMNAME@@, a daydreaming aide who clearly has better things to do. "Honestly, the royals are nothing but a royal pain. Let's just sell off the Crown Jewels, and sell @@NAME@@ as a shining crown jewel free of coronation, succession, abdication and oppressi-" the aide awkwardly falls silent, realizing @@HE@@ was speaking aloud.
[effect] - the royal family has been archived
[policychange] - Cancels the "Monarchy" Policy

thoughts? :geek:
Last edited by Candensia on Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 pm

It's always been my option that validity specific issues should not always remove what validity it addresses. Most of the time, including the one you suggested, it feels forced. I really do not think this issue needs an option reversing the monarchy policy.
Commended by SC #382

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Sacara wrote:It's always been my option that validity specific issues should not always remove what validity it addresses. Most of the time, including the one you suggested, it feels forced. I really do not think this issue needs an option reversing the monarchy policy.

I’d normally agree with you, but given the fact that few monarchy reversals exist (and I think one of them is unavailible for nations that have absolute primogeniture, which currently has no reversal)

I thought I could craft a reversal by having @@NAME@@ sell its crown jewels, which is absolutely hilarious, imo.

EDIT: This draft is all over the place. I'll correct it (hopefully) in the second draft. :lol2:
Last edited by Candensia on Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Okay, the second draft is up! :D

Options 1,2, and 4 have been reworked considerably.

The effects of options 1 & 2 have been redone as well.

What needs to be spirited away?
:p
Last edited by Candensia on Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:05 am

Bumperino

Sacara
Ambassador

Postby Sacara » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Candensia wrote:[The Issue] - Recent intelligence reports indicate that the next target of the Archive Specters, a sensational and skillful group of international artifact thieves, is none other than the Crown Jewels of @@NAME@@. Royal officials have already assembled with strategies to secure the priceless treasure from the pinchers.

The bolded phrase sounds awkward.

Candensia wrote:[Option1] - "@@LEADER@@, if we want to keep our national treasures under lock and key; where they should be, we need to lock them down and invest in some extra security," informs Minister of Justice @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Authorize the police to thoroughly and extensively secure the royal heirloom. We can also minimize the risk of the crown being stolen in the future by adopting more protective precautions. And rest assured, if we just leave this to the law, I'm sure they'll bust these ghosts."

The semicolon should be a comma. Why is it the minister of justice making this statement? What's this option really do? Just give more funding to law enforcement? Something seems off while reading this, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Candensia wrote:[Option2] - "We should ask for help from the international community," suggests @@RANDOMNAME@@, a high-level official with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. "Other nations, like Ausblic, would be delighted to help us take down these spectral scoundrels, given that they've already been robbed by them! Let's request Ausblc send over their finest investigative professionals to help us protect the Crown Jewels. After all, I'm sure they'll want to settle the score."

Another question of the same nature; what does this option do? Instead of requesting Ausblic's help explicitly, change it to something such as "Let's request the help of nations that have already been raided..." or something.

Candensia wrote:[Option3] - "How about letting the Archive Specters swipe whatever they want? I know it's crazy, but hear me out," insists @@RANDOMNAME@@, Deputy Minister of Sleuthing. "All we have to do is place tiny tracking devices on the Crown Jewels, and feign as if security is lax. Once they're stolen, we track the thieves back to their hideout. And then we pounce!"

There is no reason for the last sentence to stand on its own.

Candensia wrote:[Option4] - "If those punks get anywhere near the Crown Jewels, we will have already failed miserably!" interjects @@RANDOMNAME@@, a spectacle-wearing intelligence officer. "Instead, let's set up a massive observation operation covering all major points of travel in the nation! National intelligence .. has a pretty good idea regarding identities of these so-called "specters", so we'll try to snatch them before they snatch our stuff. All we have to do is catch these ghosts on camera."

across. Add 'already' where I put the ellipsis. The last sentence seems forced, imo.

Candensia wrote:[Option5] - "Hello? I think the general point is being missed," snaps @@RANDOMNAME@@ an adviser with a top-secret security clearance as well as a top-tier attitude. "We're here to ensure the Crown Jewels aren't stolen. So, I say we just steal them away to a top-secret bunker somewhere, until these archive sausages or whoever bugger off. This way they'll have nothing to steal."

What kind of stat changes will this option trigger?
Commended by SC #382

Hediacrana
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hediacrana » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:19 pm

I think the speakers could stand a bit more of character. For instance, maybe make the Minister of Sleuthing a Sam Spade or Inspector Clouseau reference?

Edit: or, on second thought, though this would be a more extensive overhaul, turning the entire issue in a Pink Panther reference could work really well!
Last edited by Hediacrana on Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'If you're not anti-war, then you're not fiscally conservative, and you're certainly not pro-life.'
Parent, spouse, leftist Christian and suspected witch.
She/her.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:50 pm

I've brought this one back from the dead, because I think the topic is too fun to let die. :p

I've taken Hediacrana's advice and reworked this draft with 'Pink Panther' references. If it's too heavy-handed, guidance is appreciated. ( :lol2: )

In the latest version of "Halting the Heirloom Heist!" I've done the following;

The original fourth option has been removed, with option five taking its place.

All options have seen a reduction in length and have been reworded, considerably in some places.

Effects 1,2, and 3 have been reworked.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:19 am

would-be crown thieves find themselves caught in a hat trick

+1, that made me laugh! :clap:

This draft in general is much better than the previous versions. Looking forward to seeing this develop.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:58 am

Chan Island wrote:
would-be crown thieves find themselves caught in a hat trick

+1, that made me laugh! :clap:

This draft in general is much better than the previous versions. Looking forward to seeing this develop.

Thanks, Chan! :p

Bumping this one for further feedback, as it's presented in a style I'm inexperienced writing in.

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Option two has been reworded slightly.

Effect 2 has been redone.

I've reworked option 2, in order to set up its effect joke better. How does it look?

Jutsa
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 06, 2015
Capitalizt

Postby Jutsa » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:59 am

Oh, this is a very fun draft, Candensia. :clap:

Not really much for me to say, although personally I'm kinda iffy about option 4.
I feel like it should instead be about destroying the real one and giving royalty a cheap, plastic one or something, just so the thieves don't get their hands on anything. :rofl:

(Honestly though if you think that idea sucks then don't roll with it, although it would make the "need a monarchy" thing somewhat more relevant.)

All I've got to add. Really, I think you could probably submit this soon, given how long it's been up, how swell a writer you are, how little commenting's been needed, and how well the drafts reads. :)
You're welcome to telegram me any questions you have of the game. Unless I've CTE'd (ceased to exist) - then you physically can't do that.

Helpful* Got Issues? Links (Not Pinned In Forum) *mostly: >List of Issue-Related Lists | >Personal List of Issue Ideas | >List of Known Missing Issues/Options |
>Trotterdam's Issue Results/Policies Tracker | >Val's Bonus Stats | >Fauzjhia's Easter Egg Guide | >My Joke Drafts List | >Sherp's Author Rankings

Other Nifty Links: >Best-Ranked Useful Dispatches | >NSindex | >IA's WA Proposal Office | >Major Discord Links | >Trivia | >Cards Against NS | >Polls

"Remember, licking doorknobs is perfectly legal on other planets." - Ja Luıñaí

Candensia
Diplomat

Postby Candensia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:07 pm

I appreciate your comment, Jutsa.

I do believe I shall consider the plastic crown idea. I intend to put some finishing twists on that option, and then prepare to mail it off to the guys and gals in gold. :)

Further comments are very much welcome.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Got Issues?