NATION

PASSWORD

The Uergharian Civil War (Open|MT|DictatorialParadise only.)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Ata Uerghoor
Civil Servant

Founded: May 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ata Uerghoor » Sun May 20, 2018 3:10 am

Note: Make sure to put brackets, <ex: (I'll blah blah blah blah.)> for OOC'ing.

//Always do a declaration of war on the side you wish to destroy, Don't invade immediately.

Declaration of War
From the Uergharian Table of Chiefs.

From the Office of the High Chief: A workers union was formed during a riot in the capital Hangoud Ata, which a dastardly number of 6000 cowards wish to inject their viruses of freedom of rights, higher wage and peacefulness, Led by General Origo Gadreenka, 70 special force agents were sent to the area and notoriously, asked to fire at the cowards who wished to ruin our great country. After this incident, the Workers Union of Ata Uerghoor has moved to the Region of Janga. (List of Regions in the Ata Uerghoor Factbook.)

This action sparked outrage to the leader of the cowardly union, former Second Lieutenant Odo H. Agande, He has used propaganda and fake news to defect soldiers from our great army to his army. Agande wishes to install democracy to our already-great nation to "make it great".
Of course, the nation reading this already knows the outcome, if this terrorist group manages to capture our nation, Our men will be ruled in fear and in death!

Reports from our brave spies say they have a strength of 15,000 men. Out of our 165,000 strong army? Come on, I know this is already outrageous to you by now. They have control of 4 out of 11 provinces.

I, the High Chief of Ata Uerghoor ask you to join our reconquest of our beautiful land.

(OOC: I can't really do a war map currently, Sorry. :unsure: )
Last edited by Ata Uerghoor on Sun May 20, 2018 3:19 am, edited 8 times in total.

The Fish Worshippers
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fish Worshippers » Mon May 21, 2018 8:26 am

Declaration of War
From the Great Fishleader Jacko Fisherd.

Hearing that a terrible, corrupt regime by the name of Democracy has been trying to establish itself on the soil of The Dictatorial Paradise, I, The Fishleader of The Fish Worshippers am furiously enraged. I would like Uergharian Table of Chiefs to know that our nation completely support your war and will do anything affordable to end these cowards.

Unfortunately, recently The Fish Worshippers has been focussing on economical and technological advancement in the expense of our once-great military. As of now, we can only afford a meek 20,000 soldiers to fight against injustice. However, our advanced military technology will help each of our Fishmen be a formidable foe. Also, we will be happy to provide you with technologies that will help your patriots get over this war(wth a fee). Eventually we will dedicate more of our resources to this war to protect our glorious Dictatorial Paradise.

HAIL THE COMMANDANT! Enough said, The Fish Worshippers officially declare war on the Workers Union of Ata Uerghoor, and any of its allies. Our soldiers fear nothing.

Wadiya al-Jihad
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Wadiya al-Jihad » Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 am

Declaration of War
From the Great Leader Abdullah Aladeen
C/O the Ministry of Information

The presence of infidels in Ata Uergharian will not be tolerated. We have dispatched one thousand of the finest Muhajideen revolutionary fighters who first fought to overthrow the dogs in our own land to establish our Armed Republic.

الموت للكفار!

(OOC: I'd be more than happy to whip up a war map. Give me some details.)
Last edited by Wadiya al-Jihad on Mon May 21, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ata Uerghoor
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Ata Uerghoor » Tue May 22, 2018 11:30 pm

(OOC: No need for a map, Thank you though!)

The nation is growing it's army to its goal of 200,000 men, 8000 Uergherian soldiers were sent to quell a force of 6000 raid the province east of Janga, New Tunis. "We need bombers here!" Said General Origo Gadreenka, requesting all 23 jet bombers in the Capital of Hangoud Ata to aid them in the war. Only 6 managed to fly the long distance towards New Tunis, Meanwhile in the province of Janga, A squad of 23 orkers Union tanks are sent towards the half-captured province of Conde Reverre to steal the advanced technology of the Fish Worshippers in a Fishermen Base located near a fishing village.

General Origo Gadreenka requests 4 jet bombers from either Wadiya or the Fish Worshippers, as a battle sparks at New Tunis.
Last edited by Ata Uerghoor on Wed May 23, 2018 3:12 am, edited 7 times in total.

The Fish Worshippers
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fish Worshippers » Wed May 23, 2018 1:16 am

{OOC: Wait, "steal"? Which side is trying to do that?}

Meanwhile in The Fish Worshippers citizens and soldiers are training together for the possibilities of total war. Propaganda posters are everywhere, and the people in the bottom of society are being forced to enlist immediately. State-owned factories are being turned into military factories. Many civil scientific projects are temporarily suspended for military projects. War is everything that is on the news...

About the jet bombers, we managed to intercept 10 of them, disassembled on their way to recycling, since the war factories are not active yet. We sent 4 on the way to the Uergharian front. The rest we dedicated to defend our border.

Ata Uerghoor
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Ata Uerghoor » Wed May 23, 2018 3:36 am

(OOC: The Workers Union wanted your advanced technology.)
General Origo's company of 8000 start to push into Union territory in the region of Legweha, but get surrounded by 4000 Union soldiers in a thin defense, Constant mortar bombings break down the defense, Allowing continuation of recapture, but in the Union capital of Janga, 9000 soldiers capture the nearby province of N'donga after a bloody fight in which 300 Uergherian paramilitary were captured, Gaining the respect of the Voodoo tribe of Handede, 2000 Voodoo soldiers are added to the 9000 strong WUAU (Workers union) force led by the Guru himself Odo Agande, with the new title given by the tribesmen: Father of the Second Coming of Mother Dantor, a Mary-figure in the religion of Voodoo.

Captured paramilitary men in N'donga were sacrificed in a huge Voodoo celebration, In which the Guru Odo Agande was christened with the blood of the killed paramilitary forces.
"Ugu Erzulie ge Dantor agahwa. [May the wrath of Dantor strengthen you.]" said the Voodoo priest, "I will continue my conquest to bring peace to this nation, to strengthen our voodoo men."

This massacre angered the High Chief, he forced his military scientists to bomb Janga with their newly-created MoaB. "Don't tell me what to do, you scientist! Show them the wrath of the tribe!" The high chief screamed at the scientist, "Y-y-y-yes, High Chief." said the Scientist. The MoaB was dropped from a fighter jet given by the Fish Worshippers on a military base near the soon-to-be-discovered secret Underground Union Building, Killing 4000 soldiers and 7000 civilians.
Last edited by Ata Uerghoor on Wed May 23, 2018 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus
Secretary

Founded: May 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus » Wed May 23, 2018 5:45 am

DECLARATION OF WAR

From The Vomere of Shard Palace, Littoria: The Worker Union of Ata Uerghoor is a threat not only to order and justice in Ata Uerghoor, it will inspire other terroristic groups to start a revolution against other states in The Dictatorial Paradise.

So I, the Duce of The Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus and Admiral of the Nexusian Army, am sending Support to stop this coward revolution.

I'm deploying a division, led by Lieutenant Andrew Clears, of 1.800 Squadristi (armed with tactical SMGs and electrified coshes), 60 armored vehicles, 18 tanks, 6 fighter planes armed with heat-seeking missiles, 6 helicopters armed with heat-seeking missiles and 6 bomber planes.
I am sending some of our advanced military tech, weapons and vehicles, that will be given to your military.

SALUTO AL COMANDANTE! THE EMPIRE OF FASCIST THEOCRATIC TECHNOCRACY OF NEXUS IS OFFICIALLY DECLARING WAR ON THE WORKERS UNION OF ATA UERGHOOR

(OOC: sorry if there are some grammar errors or bad sentences but english isn't my first language and I'm still learning it)
Last edited by Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus on Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 am, edited 11 times in total.
I use NS stats, but please don't look at taxation, it was a mistake.

Ata Uerghoor
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Ata Uerghoor » Thu May 24, 2018 4:41 am

FAX BEGIN
3:18 AM, 5/24/2018

From the Union of the Workers Party of Ata Uerghoor

Your bomb has crippled our supply of weapons and food, Now our poor soldiers have to scavenge and hunt! Shame on you! This is a act of tyranny! So in return, We have raided your foreign bases with our voodoo men from N'donga. 312 men from the crippled ISLAMIC terrorist nation of Wadiya, Goths from the CRAZY extremist Worshippers of Fish, and the FILTHY Technocratic non-natural "Empire" of Nexus have been thrown into the pit to the Venom God Aughadehan!

Their technology doesnt belong to them, It belongs to us! Now we have capability of naval and aerial attacks! Beat that you star wishing fascist chickens!
FAX END
Last edited by Ata Uerghoor on Thu May 24, 2018 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tigrian States
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Cease and Desist, You Scoundrels!

Postby Tigrian States » Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 pm

A DECLARATION OF WAR...

To the Leader of Ata Uerghoor,
I, Charles Tigrian, Leader of the Imperialistic nation of Tigrian States, have decided to join the fight against your nation, Ata Uerghoor, and vow to bring a horrific and bloody end to you with our high-tech nuclear weapons, which are, at the moment, ready to be set out for their target.
Your cities will be grazed and your people fried by radiation if you do not do so.
Also, our “Banana Bombers” (yes, they're made in the Banana Republic by banana farmers... funny, eh?) will obliterate any and all ground forces you may happen to have.
Cease and Desist, or else, Tigria will make a bloody end of you. :D

Signed,
Charles Tigrian, Supreme Leader of the Imperialistic Nation of Tigrian States
P.S. GLORIA UT TIGRIA! Glory to the Tiger! We shall rise and you shall fall! So Rise! Rise! The Tiger, Rise! Tear down the bright blue skies with the fury of your Might!

Ata Uerghoor
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Ata Uerghoor » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 am

[OOC: So are the Tigrians in our side or the Democratic side?]

Invasion of Janga, May 27th, 2018 - 6:22 AM

Kenya and South Africa had just put their noses in the wrong side of the war, the Rebels have support from ACTUAL nations. This bloody 30,000 vs 30,000 fight is getting bloodier. We are massacring soldiers in cornfields while we munch on corn grown from rebel blood. It's hell out in here and we are trying our best to slowly poison the rebels by cutting off any form of food supply. There are trucks in every road, every pavement and every smooth terrain. We have 8 full mass graves and only 1 of them are Dictatorial Paradise soldiers. They are currently cornered in the regional capital of Janga, Kigomo. Every morning some 10,000 men of Dictatorial root wake up to bombings from Wadiyan and/or Fish Worshipper jet fighters, We really need to end this war! It's getting close to at least 1 million deaths by now, due to the fact many of our civilians live in rural provinces in the South.

Tigrian States
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tigrian States » Sat May 26, 2018 12:27 pm

No, ding-dong! Im here to crush the rebels, not help them! There's a time for people to rise up and rebel, and there's a time obey authority. In this case, it' the latter. Therefore, Tigrian States is going to help you chrush your damned rebelious people like they were puny little fruit-flies! Just give me the word, and I'll send my nukes out to do what they do best... KILL AND DESTROY!

Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus
Secretary

Founded: May 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Theocratic Technocracy of Nexus » Wed May 30, 2018 6:28 am

From the Vomere of Shard Palace, Littoria:
I'm really upset about what happened to our brave men that were fighting for justice and order, we'll avenge them and crush those rebels before they can damage us further.
We need to end this war before it gets on a larger scale, I'm available to send support if requested.
Our brave soldiers will restore law and order in Ata Uerghoor.
I use NS stats, but please don't look at taxation, it was a mistake.

Tigrian States
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tigrian States » Thu May 31, 2018 11:35 am

Nexus, don't even bother right now... I've sent out my TigerNukes to obliterate them to kingdom come. You can go and finish the job after my nukes have done their work. :twisted:

PanzerReich Division, Out!

Tigrian States
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tigrian States » Thu May 31, 2018 11:37 am

Mmmm, I smell the smell of burnt flesh and dried blood... just what every soldier needs to smell when they go into battle. :twisted:

Tigrian States
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Tigrian States » Thu May 31, 2018 11:43 am

Well, it was definitely successful.... :clap: problem is that we don't know if any got away.
Our troops are currently clearing away the debris and the corpses, along with finding and safely destroying any explosives that didn't happen to be obliterated.
Last edited by Tigrian States on Thu May 31, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Fish Worshippers
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fish Worshippers » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm

{Since @Tropicon deleted the roleplay, I lost track of this RP. I am back now! :) }

After Tigrian States's nuclear bombing ended, the rebels were devastated. There were uncountable, unestimable casualties even with The Fish Worshipper's ScoutFish™ robot technology. Our leaders were prepared to throw a huge party to celebrate the eradication of the Worker Union. But wait!

FAX BEGIN
00:12 AM, 1/6/2018
From the Union of the Workers Party of Ata Uerghoor

You have committed horrible war crimes. You killed millions of soldiers, civilians and even World Assembly humanitarians, THEN THREW A PARTY FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS. So you shall pay for your crimes! Your weapons may have killed millions of my people, but filled the survivors with determination. Thus, we have approved a plan that we rejected long ago: total mechanization of the whole civilization, using technologies we already have and those rightfully taken from the fish worshippers and scavenged from nexus. By now 100% of the Union population has been mechanized. We work and fight tirelessly and we are highly resistant to many weapons, including radiation, EMP, chemical and biological weapons. Now, you maybe wondering why we are announcing this to you to begin with. Because we are already on the way to winning. By the time you receive this message, our brave soldiers will have already been halfway to your capital. Please surrender, for the Union army is not deficient of hatred for you.

Also, you have successfully attracted international attention. The World Assembly Security Council has approved isolating Ata Uerghoor from the rest of The Dictatorial Paradise to make this civil war a civil war. Their army will arrive soon enough.

Godspeed, and shame on you all.
FAX END

{Tigran, this is your KARMA for godmoding. Oh, well, you are an ex-nation now.}
Last edited by The Fish Worshippers on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents