NATION

PASSWORD

Civil War in Khataiy (MT, Closed-TG, OOC)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:02 am

Huntpublic wrote:I'm back!

The role-play is essentially dead. If you look back, you will see the link to a new thread.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:01 am

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Huntpublic wrote:I'm back!

The role-play is essentially dead. If you look back, you will see the link to a new thread.

I know, this was the only place I could find that was OOC and even remotely related to the new thread, I'm getting a post up as we speak. If there is another OOC for the new thread, please direct me to it.
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 
more photos and videos to come!

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:20 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:The role-play is essentially dead. If you look back, you will see the link to a new thread.

I know, this was the only place I could find that was OOC and even remotely related to the new thread, I'm getting a post up as we speak. If there is another OOC for the new thread, please direct me to it.

I think for now this will do as the ooc since it is related to the new thread, I might make a new ooc though if needed.

Japan and Pacific States
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Japan and Pacific States » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:37 pm

If need be I can host a discord server for the rps.
Nationstates Stats not Used
Everyone's favourite Alt-history Japanese empire with advanced tech and a new Shogunate.. And domination over half the world.
Current Events:All is well

Huntpublic
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Huntpublic » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Japan and Pacific States wrote:If need be I can host a discord server for the rps.

Im not sure I can speak for everyone but I dont have discord and I dont feel like getting it. So it wouldnt be very convenient for me personally.
HUNTPUBLIC TIMES: The Huntpublican Military has joined the NATO planned Trident Juncture 2018, it's Amphibious Assault Forces will be working closely with U.S. Marines in a simulated naval invasion of Norway, 
more photos and videos to come!

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:34 pm

Huntpublic wrote:
Japan and Pacific States wrote:If need be I can host a discord server for the rps.

Im not sure I can speak for everyone but I dont have discord and I dont feel like getting it. So it wouldnt be very convenient for me personally.

I'm not big on it personally

Previous

Return to International Incidents