NATION

PASSWORD

FCN RP: The Rising (PT, OOC thread, App)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:08 pm

[spoiler=big ol' green arrow]Image[/spoiler]

Could we get: more info on the city's demographics and structure, such as, maps indicating where industrial quarters, slums, farmlands are, etc.; where occupiers are most likely to be; places of interest.

Perhaps you could make 2 seperate chats, one IC and one OOC? I'd just change the name of this post to OOC and create another post.

Could you give us some info regarding the rest of the war? What territories do the Germans control? What about the allies?

Thanks.
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:46 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
(Image)

Could we get: more info on the city's demographics and structure, such as, maps indicating where industrial quarters, slums, farmlands are, etc.; where occupiers are most likely to be; places of interest.

Perhaps you could make 2 seperate chats, one IC and one OOC? I'd just change the name of this post to OOC and create another post.

Could you give us some info regarding the rest of the war? What territories do the Germans control? What about the allies?

Thanks.

Will put them in the New OOC thread.
IC WA Diplomat Josiah Garrett
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Army of Freedom medals received:
N-Day² Medals -- N-Day³ Medals -- N-Day⁴ Medals
Z-Day6 Medals

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:48 am

New Waldensia wrote:
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
(Image)

Thanks.

Will put them in the New OOC thread.

Great job, bud!

If I were you, I would change THIS thread to OOC, and the other thread to IC, considering that there aren't any posts in there yet.

AmericanValues results

- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:11 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
Great job, bud!

If I were you, I would change THIS thread to OOC, and the other thread to IC, considering that there aren't any posts in there yet.

Good point. Done.

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Could we get: more info on the city's demographics and structure, such as, maps indicating where industrial quarters, slums, farmlands are, etc.; where occupiers are most likely to be; places of interest.

Could you give us some info regarding the rest of the war? What territories do the Germans control? What about the allies

The Verdetens (aka RP equivalent to Nazis Germans) control most of Europe. Nearest battle front is the Bolshevik Empire, 120km to the east but approaching fast. Columbia (aka US) and Brittania (aka UK) have landed in Normandy but that won't effect this RP. Air supply drops from Columbian and Brittanic air fields in Italia may occur. The Bolsheviks will likely not lend any assistance.

Basically, close to August 1944 with different names, lol. I'll try to get on the map part later.
Last edited by New Waldensia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of GA #414 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care) and GA #456 (Freedom to Seek Medical Care II)

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:18 am

All IC RP posts have been moved to the IC thread. This is now Application and OOC.

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:00 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:Could we get: more info on the city's demographics and structure, such as, maps indicating where industrial quarters, slums, farmlands are, etc.; where occupiers are most likely to be; places of interest.

Red is high-density urban residential (i.e. mostly brick dwellings, 4 to 6 stories, interspersed with parks and squares), yellow is low-density residential (more spread out suburbs, larger upper-class dwellings, small estates, etc), gray is industrial.

map here
Last edited by New Waldensia on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z-Day6 Medals

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Tue May 01, 2018 1:25 am

New Waldensia wrote:

Red is high-density urban residential (i.e. mostly brick dwellings, 4 to 6 stories, interspersed with parks and squares), yellow is low-density residential (more spread out suburbs, larger upper-class dwellings, small estates, etc), gray is industrial.

map here

Thanks

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 am

Varsod had a pre-war population of 800k; due to losses in 1939, Huddite genocide, and the occupation, down to 450k now.

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Sat May 05, 2018 5:26 pm

Going to try to get a post up tonight.

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Sun May 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Posted: viewtopic.php?p=33974590#p33974590

This gives some orders for first Verdeten movements, for those with Verdeten characters.

Z-Day6 Medals

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Tue May 08, 2018 7:15 am

Name: SS-Hauptsturmführer Joachim Pieper / Verdeten, Waffen-SS
Command: Einsatzgruppe K, Fifth Platoon (Jochen's Devils) / 50 Men Separated into 5 Fire Teams
Bio: Born to Charlotte Marie Schwartz and Woldemar Peiper, at the age of 14, in 1934, Pieper joined the Hitler Youth Program and later went onto the Waffen-SS. Rising to the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer, Captain, he served on both the eastern and western fronts.
Personal Weapons: StG-44 (Sturmgewehr-44) / Luger P08
Decorations: Knight's Cross of The Iron Cross / German Cross / Wound Badge / Close Combat Clasp / Tank Destruction Badge / Nazi Party Badge / Infantry Assault Badge / General Assault Badge / Marksmanship Ribbon
Unit Weapons / Organization:
(x5) - Fire Team (10 Men Each)
(x5) - NCO (Command of Each Fire Team) / MP-40, Walther P38
(x35) - Riflemen (7 for Each Fire Team) / Kar-98, 2 Stielhandgranate
(x5) - Machine Gunner / MG42, Walther P38
(x5) - Assistant Gunner / Kar-98, 4 Drums of Ammunition for MG-42 (50 Rounds Each), 1 Box of Ammunition for MG-42 (300 Rounds)
Starting Point: Main SS Base / Point 5

IDK the date

As the night reached its darkest point, SS-Hauptsturmführer Joachim Pieper took his 50 man task force away from the SS Base. They quietly walked along, scanning their sectors for the enemy. Their mission was to make their way into the city square and reinforce position 14, held by the SS. They brought with them additional ammo, a couple more MG-42s, food, water, and most importantly, a Funker (Radio Operator). As they approached position 14, Pieper led his men into the compound to find battle-weary troops, desperately in need of reinforcements. "You boys look like you could use some help." Pieper said, as he handed a nearby SS-Sturmann a cigarette and lit it, "We brought you a couple more MGs and some food, we'll be staying here for just a little while longer, hang in there." Just then, the crack of a gunshot rang out, Pieper looked to his right and saw the lifeless body of the man he had just given a cigarette, a hole in his helmet. "Contact Left!" he shouted, ordering the rest of the men to take up defensive positions. A DP-28 opened up, narrowly missing Pieper's head, responded by a volley from his StG-44, hitting the resistance fighter. Soon, the MG-42 was set up, tearing the rest of the partisans to shreds. "Herr Hauptsturmführer! A prisoner!" a soldier shouted. Pieper walked up to see the partisan, a shattered leg. Pieper pulled out his Luger and fired, "Not a prisoner, a traitor."
Last edited by Reikin on Tue May 08, 2018 8:01 am, edited 9 times in total.
Hi, we're Reikin, a Right-Wing, Ultra Capitalist Republic focused on Industry, Economy, and Defense Forces. In Reikin, male children are taken at age 6 to learn in a school environment and to train in preparation for their 12 year, 3 term, military service from age 18-30. We are pro business, defense, gun ownership, anti-communist, and fiercely patriotic.
Capitol: Reikcity
Currency: The Reik
National Animal: The Arctic Wolf
Leader: President Reilly Reik
Government Type: Right-Wing Utopian, Ultra Capitalist Republic

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Tue May 08, 2018 8:59 am

Reikin wrote:Name: SS-Hauptsturmführer Joachim Pieper / Verdeten, Waffen-SS
Command: Einsatzgruppe K, Fifth Platoon (Jochen's Devils) / 50 Men Separated into 5 Fire Teams
Bio: Born to Charlotte Marie Schwartz and Woldemar Peiper, at the age of 14, in 1934, Pieper joined the Hitler Youth Program and later went onto the Waffen-SS. Rising to the rank of SS-Hauptsturmführer, Captain, he served on both the eastern and western fronts.
Personal Weapons: StG-44 (Sturmgewehr-44) / Luger P08
Decorations: Knight's Cross of The Iron Cross / German Cross / Wound Badge / Close Combat Clasp / Tank Destruction Badge / Nazi Party Badge / Infantry Assault Badge / General Assault Badge / Marksmanship Ribbon
Unit Weapons / Organization:
(x5) - Fire Team (10 Men Each)
(x5) - NCO (Command of Each Fire Team) / MP-40, Walther P38
(x35) - Riflemen (7 for Each Fire Team) / Kar-98, 2 Stielhandgranate
(x5) - Machine Gunner / MG42, Walther P38
(x5) - Assistant Gunner / Kar-98, 4 Drums of Ammunition for MG-42 (50 Rounds Each), 1 Box of Ammunition for MG-42 (300 Rounds)
Starting Point: Main SS Base / Point 5
IDK the date

As the night reached its darkest point, SS-Hauptsturmführer Joachim Pieper took his 50 man task force away from the SS Base. They quietly walked along, scanning their sectors for the enemy. Their mission was to make their way into the city square and reinforce position 14, held by the SS. They brought with them additional ammo, a couple more MG-42s, food, water, and most importantly, a Funker (Radio Operator). As they approached position 14, Pieper led his men into the compound to find battle-weary troops, desperately in need of reinforcements. "You boys look like you could use some help." Pieper said, as he handed a nearby SS-Sturmann a cigarette and lit it, "We brought you a couple more MGs and some food, we'll be staying here for just a little while longer, hang in there." Just then, the crack of a gunshot rang out, Pieper looked to his right and saw the lifeless body of the man he had just given a cigarette, a hole in his helmet. "Contact Left!" he shouted, ordering the rest of the men to take up defensive positions. A DP-28 opened up, narrowly missing Pieper's head, responded by a volley from his StG-44, hitting the resistance fighter. Soon, the MG-42 was set up, tearing the rest of the partisans to shreds. "Herr Hauptsturmführer! A prisoner!" a soldier shouted. Pieper walked up to see the partisan, a shattered leg. Pieper pulled out his Luger and fired, "Not a prisoner, a traitor."

App accepted. All RP postings are here, though: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=442105

This thread is for OOC, applications, and discussion. Date is Tuesday, August 1st, 1944. Please repost at the IC thread.
Last edited by New Waldensia on Tue May 08, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z-Day6 Medals

Salisford
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Salisford » Tue May 08, 2018 8:21 pm

Name: Podporucznik* Witold Sciba
Command: 2nd Platoon, "2nd Vosgrad Volunteer Company" (20 men)
Bio: Born in a suburb of Varsod to Hugo (father) and Zofia (mother) Scriba. He enrolled at the National Military Institute but he left after 2 years of classes to join the Lechian Army (pre-occupation). After Lechia's capitulation, he fled into the countryside and led a small group of partisans until he joined the Lechian Underground Army in 1943, because of his previous studies in the National Military Institute he was given a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant.
Personal Weapons: Pre-occupation Pistolet wz. 35 Vis (FB Vis), Karabinek wz. 1929 (Kar98AZ)
Unit Weapons / Organization (including Witold's):
-Seven (7) rifles
-Fourteen (15) pistols
-Fourty-two (42) grenades
Starting Position: C

*Podporucznik is 2nd Lieutenant in Lechian (Polish)
Catholic Traditionalist, Rerum Novarumist

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Tue May 08, 2018 10:24 pm

Salisford wrote:Name: Podporucznik* Witold Sciba
Command: 2nd Platoon, "2nd Vosgrad Volunteer Company" (20 men)
Bio: Born in a suburb of Varsod to Hugo (father) and Zofia (mother) Scriba. He enrolled at the National Military Institute but he left after 2 years of classes to join the Lechian Army (pre-occupation). After Lechia's capitulation, he fled into the countryside and led a small group of partisans until he joined the Lechian Underground Army in 1943, because of his previous studies in the National Military Institute he was given a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant.
Personal Weapons: Pre-occupation Pistolet wz. 35 Vis (FB Vis), Karabinek wz. 1929 (Kar98AZ)
Unit Weapons / Organization (including Witold's):
-Seven (7) rifles
-Fourteen (15) pistols
-Fourty-two (42) grenades
Starting Position: C

*Podporucznik is 2nd Lieutenant in Lechian (Polish)

Accepted

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Fri May 11, 2018 7:20 am

New post, showing Lechian positions at 1900, August 1st: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=442105&p=34000370#p34000370

New posts should summarize August 1st afternoon events or focus on evening/overmight activities.
Last edited by New Waldensia on Fri May 11, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Z-Day6 Medals

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Mon May 14, 2018 3:45 pm

I'll post something soon. I'm thinking about what would be best to do at this moment. If anybody wants to work with Agnew-McCoy, I wouldn't mind them making a post featuring my character.

I'm sorry for taking this long.

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Thu May 17, 2018 6:41 am

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:I'll post something soon. I'm thinking about what would be best to do at this moment. If anybody wants to work with Agnew-McCoy, I wouldn't mind them making a post featuring my character.

I'm going to say the main water and power stations are at the body of water south of point 16 and 17, controlling water and electricity distribution for most of the city. Might could do something with that. I'd place the SS in charge of defense there.

Z-Day6 Medals

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Thu May 17, 2018 11:13 am

New Waldensia wrote:
Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:I'll post something soon. I'm thinking about what would be best to do at this moment. If anybody wants to work with Agnew-McCoy, I wouldn't mind them making a post featuring my character.

I'm going to say the main water and power stations are at the body of water south of point 16 and 17, controlling water and electricity distribution for most of the city. Might could do something with that. I'd place the SS in charge of defense there.

Definitely! Thanks for your advice! I'll check out the plant, and make a post around it. Just give me some time (:

AmericanValues results

FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Tue May 22, 2018 9:39 pm

Last edited by New Waldensia on Tue May 22, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Z-Day6 Medals

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:38 am

Sadly, this RP has fizzled out due to lack of participation by many of the members... thanks to those who did post. I'm headed out on vacation for 10 days, and won't be on NS much, so unless something picks up between now and then I'll just consider this to be dead.

Z-Day6 Medals

Reikin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Reikin » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:14 pm

Ima try to post something cuz I dont want this to die
Hi, we're Reikin, a Right-Wing, Ultra Capitalist Republic focused on Industry, Economy, and Defense Forces. In Reikin, male children are taken at age 6 to learn in a school environment and to train in preparation for their 12 year, 3 term, military service from age 18-30. We are pro business, defense, gun ownership, anti-communist, and fiercely patriotic.
Capitol: Reikcity
Currency: The Reik
National Animal: The Arctic Wolf
Leader: President Reilly Reik
Government Type: Right-Wing Utopian, Ultra Capitalist Republic

Tekistion
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tekistion » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:26 pm

I'm tagging this if it does pick up
Birthplace of Technocratic Vanguardism

A Russian who has seen and studied the disastrous effects of privatization and the inefficiency of market economies.

New Waldensia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby New Waldensia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Reikin wrote:Ima try to post something cuz I dont want this to die

I'm going to try to get a post up but it may be after I get home from vacation early this coming week.

I may just keep this RP going even if it's just two or three people posting.

Z-Day6 Medals

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents