NATION

PASSWORD

Virtuous Confederation Embassy

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Novskya
Attaché

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Novskya » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Union Council wrote:
(Image)

Loyalty. Discipline. Resolve.

The Virtuous World is a term used to describe the territories administrated by the Conventium, notably the following regions:

Conventist Federation | Union of Confederate Regions | Wild Horde

The Conventian Administration

Emperor of the Conventium Atero of Langor Empire
Empress of the Conventium Leshy Paradise of Nekoria
Prince of Aerope Eri N. Fluffykins of Novskya

The regions are diverse in nature. The UCR, the mother region, prides itself in an effective and stable system of roleplay, the Conventist Federation aims to expand the RP environment to satisfy those who prefer storytelling to conquests, and Wild Horde is planned to become an extension of the already existing metaregional military, the Expeditionary Corps. With over three years of history and many cultures assimilated into them, the regions of the Virtuous World thrive and strive to achieve their ultimate goal: world pacficication.

Master Dispatch | Regional Map | Library | Foreign Affairs | Imperial Family

The Virtuous World bases its systems and practices on the ideology of Conventism created by Langor Empire and its fundamental Three Virtues: Loyalty, Discipline and Resolve. The Virtuous World is an officially politics-free zone, administrated by a meritocratic oligarchy headed by an absolute monarch; the Conventian nation is proud of its resilience, strong culture and ancient traditions that few outsiders can match. Isolated and open at the same time, the Conventium turns it gaze upon the outside world with one goal: to bring prosperity to these war-torn lands at any cost.

Now Hiring: Diplomats, R/D players, roleplayers, researchers, journalists, generally nice people :3

who

The North Fort
Attaché

Founded: Oct 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:32 am

Hi
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."

big important link
Abusing the anonymity of the internet

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:42 am

The North Fort wrote:Hi

Greetings, Auroran :3
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:
Conventian history (1, 2, 3, 4)
Conventism, an ideology to pacify the world
My self-made Beastkin language
Firm believer in the cause of world pacification and the the Three Virtues:

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:12 pm

An important announcement to make. The three regions mentioned in the opening post - Union of Confederate Regions, Conventist Federation and Wild Horde - hereby merge their legal personalities into one, establishing a single metaregional organization, a successor to Yukki, in a sense; I have had this idea for quite a while now and since people are unreliable and there are successful examples of this elsewhere, it will only consist of regions founded by me. Regardless, I announce the establishment of the

Which now embodies the legal meaning of the term 'Virtuous World'. The organization will consist solely of regions administrated directly from the Conventium, although we are willing to expand it to cooperate with other powers as well. Members of the Confederation can interact with other regions independently as the mechanics allow it but in practice it is not possible as they all share the same Discord server. Vircon delegates will vote synchronously in the WA and the three regions will pool resources for military, diplomacy, roleplay and the like. If you are interested in some sort of cooperation with the Vircon, do not hesitate to inform me. Vircon inherits all past stances, positions and obligations of its member regions.

Long live the Virtuous World.
Last edited by Langor Empire on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:22 pm

UCR works with Fascists, TRE, and TI. Your ideology places Conventists above anyone else and calls the rest of us "barbarians" and "uncivilized". I hope that one day the UCR wastes away, because that's what it deserves.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

New Ex Patria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Ex Patria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:25 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:UCR works with Fascists, TRE, and TI. Your ideology places Conventists above anyone else and calls the rest of us "barbarians" and "uncivilized". I hope that one day the UCR wastes away, because that's what it deserves.

And the room clapped.
The Rejected Realms ~ Soviet Democracy ~ Osiris

A.k.a Siege
Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.62

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:UCR works with Fascists, TRE, and TI. Your ideology places Conventists above anyone else and calls the rest of us "barbarians" and "uncivilized". I hope that one day the UCR wastes away, because that's what it deserves.

We work with whoever requests our help and has something to offer in exchange :3 If you want to be thought of as civilized, you should perhaps consider a more constructive approach... It can be quite productive as I've heard.
Cultural achievements:

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:33 pm

Langor Empire wrote:

We work with whoever requests our help and has something to offer in exchange :3 If you want to be thought of as civilized, you should perhaps consider a more constructive approach... It can be quite productive as I've heard.

You mean like people from your royal family trying to force Conventism upon not only THTHI, but other regions as well? The most recent being The LCRUA, who weren't very appreciative of that fact.

Edit: You admitted in the Founder discord that unless a region converts to Conventism they will always be beneath Conventists, and never become "civilized".
Last edited by Lenlyvit on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 pm

Lenlyvit wrote:
Langor Empire wrote:We work with whoever requests our help and has something to offer in exchange :3 If you want to be thought of as civilized, you should perhaps consider a more constructive approach... It can be quite productive as I've heard.

You mean like people from your royal family trying to force Conventism upon not only THTHI, but other regions as well? The most recent being The LCRUA, who weren't very appreciative of that fact.

Edit: You admitted in the Founder discord that unless a region converts to Conventism they will always be beneath Conventists, and never become "civilized".

Nico likes games like that; but do you really believe the Conventium would waste its time converting regions that have, dead or alive, Democratic or Conventist, zero value to the Virtuous Cause?

Perfection is impossible without Conventism, but there are varying degrees of civilization. Some regions are outright barbaric, others can be worked with; we have four categories in our virtue assessment system. You, however, seem to always exaggerate our hostility to the Vicious World and remain uncooperative. Our opinion of you will never improve with that attitude, and bad opinions mean limited opportunities for productivity; we do, after all, seek to help barbarians, not necessarily exterminate them.

Think of it that way, every insult is a battle in which we side with your enemies, and every compliment is one in which we help you ;3 Perfect mutuality.
Last edited by Langor Empire on Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cultural achievements:

New Ex Patria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Ex Patria » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:52 pm

Langor Empire wrote:...and since people are unreliable and there are successful examples of this elsewhere, it will only consist of regions founded by me...

AA: Anime Alliance.

Created by August. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, without explicit permission.
The Rejected Realms ~ Soviet Democracy ~ Osiris

A.k.a Siege
Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.62

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:58 pm

New Ex Patria wrote:
Langor Empire wrote:...and since people are unreliable and there are successful examples of this elsewhere, it will only consist of regions founded by me...

AA: Anime Alliance.

Created by August. Do not reproduce, in whole or in part, without explicit permission.

Anime Alliance is our next big thing then :P If there is a good idea it's a shame not to use it.
Cultural achievements:

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Operation Update

Postby Langor Empire » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:15 am

The Wild Horde took down its first two regions today, both with long triggers. Our manpower leaves much to be desired so do join if you want to punish evil with us ;3

The True Free Republics of Memes - for memeing and incurable noobism. 'We will raid you', they said. The founder interrupted the tag but we have screens nya~

Ishiki to Ki - because Hinamizawa has a non-executive delegate and we needed somewhere to train :((((

Let's see if defenders can offer us some mass detags to do... Or maybe raiders have tasty targets we could help them take.

In other news

A new issue of the Virtuous TImes has been released!
Last edited by Langor Empire on Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cultural achievements:

Vespertania
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertania » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:12 pm

Loyalty! Discipline! Resolve!
Frisbeeteria wrote:
Deltanium wrote:how shitty is the AN?
Shitty enough to give you a Warning for trolling and lock this topic.

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Operation Report II

Postby Langor Empire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:21 am

The Wild Horde continues its world conquest... For training purposes, obviously. We already have a lot of troops (10! in a RP metaregion!) but we could always use some more... Nya~ :3

Warzone Asia - because it belonged to our good old enemy John Henry Laurens, aka Canton Empire, plus, we changed targets on the fly and this one happened to have a late update time... We're going to be nice and only oppress the natives if they resist.

Thanks to our brave warriors

Kaapva
Sharish Crim
Wyerd
Vespertania
Aegistina
Andzhalswoodosia
Alpha Romanus
Arkaudia
Itherum
Dreger
Comuni

aaaand myself.

So far raiding seems more enjoyable than defending and, as it appears, more profitable. Perhaps defenders have something constructive to offer? Who knows...
Last edited by Langor Empire on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cultural achievements:

The North Fort
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:21 pm

I mean it is annoying to people who like their region
link to links
Porg. Put this in your sig so that people find NationStates when they Google "porg."

big important link

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:27 pm

The North Fort wrote:I mean it is annoying to people who like their region

People who like their region build it up so it can't be raided. Sometimes they need help... That's what we give.
Cultural achievements:

The North Fort
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Langor Empire wrote:
The North Fort wrote:I mean it is annoying to people who like their region

People who like their region build it up so it can't be raided. Sometimes they need help... That's what we give.

Usually without outside influence but k
link to links

big important link

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:51 pm

The North Fort wrote:
Langor Empire wrote:People who like their region build it up so it can't be raided. Sometimes they need help... That's what we give.

Usually without outside influence but k

What's wrong with outside influence when it's ours? :p
Cultural achievements:

Razzle Dazzle
Attaché

Founded: Jan 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Razzle Dazzle » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Wait, the ideology is called conventism? Are you a region full of Nuns? Because I would totally sign up for a Nun-themed invader region.
I support Leviticus 19 : 27, do you?

Eluvatar wrote:Back in my day, we endotarted up-hill both ways in the snow! #DiscordsAreLazy
MALLORA AN RIV SHOULD RESIN

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:51 pm

Yeah, being willing to work with Nazis, and having Nazi collaborators in your mix, is all that we really needed to see from your region.

Also, your flag could really use some work in terms of the fundamentals. Reduce the pixelation, actually center that red circle, and smooth out all the edges. It's 2018, graphic design isn't that hard.

Anyways, here's to it being founderless and in someone's trophy cabinet before the end of the year o/
Last edited by Tim-Opolis on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

The North Fort
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The North Fort » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:32 am

Oh yeah that flag is off center

BOTHERED
link to links

big important link

Victoria I Penetravir
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Victoria I Penetravir » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:49 pm

Evil laughs

First, it's Yukki, now it's the ZioPacifican Conventium!

At last! The fallen emperor has just stepped out of his throne for fear of his declining popularity. I'd love to see him fade away! I'd love seeing his own people turning on backs on him, so that he should be ashamed of himself. Your own goal of world peace and tolerance out of partiality has been flawed. Pacifism won't work!
Last edited by Victoria I Penetravir on Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
SIGNATURE IN PROGRESS
Empress of Angvar (2016—2018)
Empress of the Greater Gothic Empire (2018—onwards)

SUPREME HEAD OF STATE & GOVERNMENT OF THE FOLLOWING REGIONS: THE RAVEN & BAT & EISENHEIM

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:17 am

Atero looks to have bee, at minimum, nationswept. My money's on a DOS.

I guess we've got three more regions for hunting, what with them choosing to be Raider and all.

Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece

Vaculatestar64
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 18, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vaculatestar64 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:38 am

Tim-Opolis wrote:Atero looks to have bee, at minimum, nationswept. My money's on a DOS.

I guess we've got three more regions for hunting, what with them choosing to be Raider and all.

Atero=Attero from that one half ass communist region or am I so tired I've gone slightly crazy?

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:42 am

Vaculatestar64 wrote:
Tim-Opolis wrote:Atero looks to have bee, at minimum, nationswept. My money's on a DOS.

Atero=Attero from that one half ass communist region or am I so tired I've gone slightly crazy?

Nope, different people. Crazy, right? Attero = Vetelo = Founder of USSD = Pracinha. Meanwhile Atero = Langor Empire = Founder of this whole shabang = Now DOS

Seems people with that name are just bad cookies. I worry what an Atttero could bring, if this is how bad the first two are.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay