NATION

PASSWORD

Dr. Strangelove - Thermonuclear RP - OOC/Enlists

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Dr. Strangelove - Thermonuclear RP - OOC/Enlists

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:07 pm

- Harkback Productions Presents: -

- Very loosely based on Stanley Kubrick's Film -

DR: STRANGELOVE
THE THERMONUCLEAR ROLEPLAY

TAKE: 2

Main Theme
War Room Theme

IN CHARACTER

MAP
https://imgur.com/oCKTRNZ
Credits go to Anarcho & Valrifell

-

Plot

The Year is 1962. In the aftermath of 2 bloody world wars and countless revolutions, the face of the world has completely changed. As the nations of the old world collapsed under the weight of perpetual war, new states and ideologies rose from the chaos, and drew new borders across the globe, transcending nationalities and continents. With the advent of nuclear weaponry that ended the last war fought against a gang of megalomaniac dictators, a new, cold war broke out between the former allies. Increasingly suspicious of one another's ambitions, they've begun arming themselves to the teeth with destructive, intercontinental thermonuclear missiles, and pointing each such weapon in the direction of another adversary.

Several years ago, at the height of the cold war, due to extreme public pressure, the leaders of the world's nuclear superpowers have agreed to adhere to a set of UN regulations, which limit the number of nukes each superpower may possess, and also ensured that no superpower has the capacity to completely annihilate another by downgrading their missile's range and payload. In addition, all nations of earth have been required to sign non-aggression and defensive pacts with all other nations. This ensures that, if, a nuclear power becomes aggressive and decides to use weapons of mass destruction on another, the international community can retaliate with full force, completely annihilating the attackers.

After a brief period of peace and prosperity, and after several elections and regime change, On November 26th, 1962, the UN Headquarters were destroyed with a briefcase-sized atomic bomb, obliterating an entire block of offices and killing over 10,000 people, including the general secretary and key UN staff. Just a few days later, the world's leading technology college was infiltrated and valuable, classified research was reportedly stolen. It is rumored across intelligence circles that this technology could render conventional radar's worthless in detecting incoming missiles and aircraft.

Following the investigation into the attack on the UN Headquarters, it has been revealed that a secret organization of industrialists, politicians and financiers intent on world domination were behind the attack. Now, with the most important peacekeeping international organization out of the way, the world's superpowers once again look suspiciously at one another, and not without reason. The secret organization, which goes by the name of E.V.I.L. has members from the top ranks of the nuclear powers... however, due to their devotion to utmost secrecy, most E.V.I.L. affiliates are unaware of each other.

An independent investigation has been launched into E.V.I.L. and its operatives will soon be rooted out of office. They must now act fast if their plan is to succeed...

But that is not all... In a secret arctic research station, a crazed scientist by the name of Dr. Strangelove, who was in 1961 denied the Nobel prize in physics for his discovery of the neurotic transistor, (as his idea was stolen by one of his associates, whom then claimed the prize for himself) has built a robot replica of one of the world's leaders, and had his or her replaced by the mechanical contraption that now follow's Strangelove's orders. Strangelove's goals are simple: destroy the world, one way or another. He decided to enlist his mechanical man/woman in the ranks of E.V.I.L. to gain some temporary allies in the endeavor...

-

Rules:

PART I: SUPERPOWERS

Each player is in charge of a single superpower. Players cannot send telegrams to each other, only to the OP.

Each superpower has:
- 1 Nuclear missile aimed at each and every superpower (including your own), they cannot be re-purposed for the cities of other superpowers.
- 1 Secret operation determined randomly at the start of the game. Secret operations are 1-use abilities that can change the fate of the game.
- 3 Sprawling Cities that house millions of people. If they are all destroyed, your country descends into anarchy. Anarchy is bad.

Each superpower not currently involved in a crisis has the capacity on each day to either
- Openly fire a nuclear missile at any city.
- carry out 1 secret operation on each day. This is not mandatory and you may choose to do nothing for the day.

This changes if your country is involved in a crisis. While in a crisis, you must do one and only one of the following:
- Covertly fire a nuclear missile at someone else's city involved in the current crisis.
- Openly fire a nuclear missile at someone else's city not involved in the current crisis.
- Carry out 1 secret operation (with any targets)
- Use political maneuvering to attempt to back down and de-escalate the crisis (this is also done in secret).
- Use political maneuvering to assert your interests and escalate the crisis (this is also done in secret).

Escalating the crisis can earn your superpower some benefits depending on the crisis in question, but risks lowering the DEFCON level. The lower the DEFCON level,
the easier it is for the agents of E.V.I.L. to use the chaos and confusion to covertly fire nuclear weapons and further raise tensions across the globe.

Remember, You can only issue 1 order each day, thus you cannot fire 2 missiles, or fire a missile and also de-escalate the crisis you're involved in.

-

PART II: CRISIS and DEFCON

At the start of each day a new crisis emerges somewhere on the globe. Each crisis involves at least 3 superpowers, but as the Defcon level increases, the number of participants grow as well. Superpowers not involved in a crisis may stay idle and let the others duke it out, or in some cases, they may choose to get involved (see crisis description). Superpowers involved in a crisis must always act! Their options are listed in PART I: Superpowers.

The 2 most common choices for superpowers are backing down, or choosing to deploy their forces and further escalate the crisis. However, a crisis can also be used as cover to launch a sneak attack on another superpower involved in the crisis.

Once everyone has decided on what they wish to do, they must telegram their orders for the day to the game's operator (Harkback), whom then, at the end of the day, reveals the results to the public. Each covertly fired nuclear missile has a 100% chance to hit its target, and in all cases it will remain a secret which country launched the nuke (but some secret operations may unveil these secrets to the superpower that performs them) (And you will always know that the missile was fired by someone involved in the crisis). Openly fired missiles will be public information known to everyone, so only use them as a last resort, or if you are certain you have the support of the international community.

Each crisis has its own mechanics that may allow for special orders toe be made or for other superpowers to join in the fray, but its typically best for peace if as few nations are involved in a crisis as possible, as this narrows down the number of suspects in case nuclear weapons are deployed.

The DEFCON meter indicates how close the world is to nuclear war.

At the end of the day, the number of leaders that de-escalated the situation is compared to the number of leaders whom escalated it.
- If escalations exceed or equal de-escalations, in the following turn, instead of a new crisis breaking out, new superpowers will be drawn into the existing one and Defcon reduces by 1.
- If any nuclear weapons were used during the crisis, the Defcon level is lowered by 1 for each nuclear explosion.
- If there were no cities nuked and de-escalations exceed escalations, Defcon is increased by one and the crisis is always solved.

DEFCON goes from 5 to 1.

DEFCON 5: Only 3 superpowers are involved in each crisis.
DEFCON 4: 4 superpowers are involved in each crisis.
DEFCON 3: 5 superpowers are involved in each crisis.
DEFCON 2: 6 superpowers are involved in each crisis.
DEFCON 1: 7 superpowers are involved in each crisis. In addition, any superpower may join any crisis if he or she wishes.

Low DEFCON is good for E.V.I.L. and Strangelove as it gives them the cover they need to annihilate other superpowers, so try to keep it from reaching 1.

-

PART III: ARMAGEDDON

Each superpower which has lost its 3 key cities succumbs to anarchy and no longer has control over its nuclear arsenal or secret operation. They may no longer communicate on the IC thread, except for bring news of chaos and devastation in their crumbling nation. They continue being barred from sending telegrams to other nations, but they may be involved in some events!

Whether the leaders of the collapsed superpowers was affiliated with E.V.I.L. WILL NOT BE REVEALED!!!!!

Each nuclear explosion leaves devastating fallout in its wake. The Doomsday clock keeps track of how much time mankind has left before earth is engulfed in a radioactive cloud. Depending on the number of players, the clock may start somewhere between 30 minutes and 10 minutes before midnight, where midnight is the end of human civilization. For each city destroyed by the power of the atom (or for any nuclear explosion), the clock advances 1 minute towards midnight. If there were no nukes used in an entire day, the clock goes back 1 minute.

If the clock reaches midnight, nuclear winter arrives and anyone who does not have an underground base fitted with enough supplies to last 100 years and a populous harem of females with which to repopulate the planet has little chance of survival.

ENDGAME: ARMAGEDDON
- Dr. Strangelove comes prepared for this eventuality and wins the game if the world ends either because all cities are destroyed or because the doomsday clock reaches midnight. It doesn't matter whether the superpower he controls survives or not. He loses if mankind survives until day 12, even if E.V.I.L. wins.

ENDGAME: NEW WORLD ORDER
- Other members of the E.V.I.L. organization wish not to destroy the planet, but rule it with an iron fist, for the rest of eternity. To do so, they must make sure that they control the majority of the world's military by the time the investigations finish on day 12. Each of the world's superpowers has roughly equal military strength, but E.V.I.L.'s ranks have skilled generals that allow them to break a stalemate. However, E.V.I.L. cannot rely on Strangelove's support. E.V.I.L. wins if the surviving E.V.I.L. superpowers (not counting Strangelove) outnumber or equal surviving non E.V.I.L. superpowers (whom also won't have Strangelove in their ranks). It doesn't matter how many cities a superpower has, as long as it has not descended into anarchy, it counts as a survivor.

ENDGAME: LIBERTY
- The remaining players win if the world doe not end before day 12 and if the forces of E.V.I.L. are defeated on day 12. To defeat the forces of E.V.I.L., the surviving (not in anarchy) free nations must outnumber E.V.I.L. ones (not counting strangelove).

BUT WAIT! THERE IS A TWIST!

As mentioned before, each E.V.I.L. operative knows not whom the others are. At the beginning of day 1, they are given a codeword with which to identify each other. This word could be, for example, "HEDGEHOG".

That is the only clue they are given throughout the entire rp, and they must make clever use of the codeword if they are to identify each other without blowing their cover.
Last edited by Harkback Union on Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:08 pm

Application Form:

Code: Select all
PART I - LEADER
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Nationality[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Brief Biography[/b]:

PART II - SUPERPOWER
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Territories[/b]:
[b]Ideology[/b]:
[b]Brief History[/b]:
[b]Flag[/b]:
[b]1st City[/b]:
[b]2nd City[/b]:
[b]3rd City[/b]:

Note: Leader appearance and Superpower flag are optional. If you leave them out, I'll find something for you...

Also, you don't have to provide too much detail for the application to be acceptable.

-

Secret Operations:

Note: All secret operations are covert. Nobody will know who played them, in in most cases not even know if they were played at all.

E.V.I.L. Only:
1. - Nuclear Submarine - May take any nuke from your arsenal and use it on any targets anywhere on the globe. Nobody will have the slightest clue as to who launched the nuke.
2. - Bioweapons - Infect another superpower with a deadly disease. This causes them to plunge into anarchy for the next 2 days, cannot be played after day 9.
3. - False Flag - Spark an addition crisis between X superpowers of your choice where X = Current Defcon's crisis value - 1. (2 in defcon 5, 3 in defcon 4, 4 in defcon 5.)

Any Superpower:
4. - Missile Defense - Deploy it on any city of any superpower. The missile defense will take down the next incoming missile, and then run out of ammo. It reloads itself after 3 days.
5. - Spy Satellite - Deploy it in geostationary orbit over any superpower. From now on, you will receive an alert whenever this superpower covertly fires a missile (except for submarines).
6. - Intelligence Agency - You may disrupt (cancel) all other secret operations played on the same day, and steal 1 of them for yourself. You will also learn who played said operations.
7. - Telephone - Call another leader. If they pick up the phone, you will both learn each other's true identity and be allowed to share TGs. If they do not pick up, you keep the telephone.
8. - Time Machine - Reverse the flow of time around a ruined city and restore it to what it was before. The superpower that nuked the city regains their nuke and doomsday retreats by 1.
9. - Supercomputer - In case your superpower's key cities are destroyed and your nation plunges into anarchy, this device can be set to fire up to 3 of your nukes on a pre-planned schedule.
10. - Fallout Mop - A prototype absorbent for radioactive material. Retreats the doomsday clock by 3.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:32 pm

May I reserve Britain, The Indian subcontinent and whatever colonies Britain had in Africa.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:33 pm

Labstoska wrote:May I reserve Britain, The Indian subcontinent and whatever colonies Britain had in Africa.

All right...

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:37 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
Labstoska wrote:May I reserve Britain, The Indian subcontinent and whatever colonies Britain had in Africa.

All right...

Excellent (cackles maniacally in British)

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:39 pm

Can I reserve Canada, Australia and New Zealand (plus whatever bits of the Empire the Communist pretender hasn't taken). If nobody goes for the US, I may place a claim there too - but I'll hold off on that for now.

@Labstoska, I'm assuming your going for revolutionary Britain again?
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Labstoska
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Bentus wrote:Can I reserve Canada, Australia and New Zealand (plus whatever bits of the Empire the Communist pretender hasn't taken). If nobody goes for the US, I may place a claim there too - but I'll hold off on that for now.

@Labstoska, I'm assuming your going for revolutionary Britain again?

It's a revolution of a sort (salutes to picture of king Edward VIII and the leader of the revolution, Oswald Mosely)
Last edited by Labstoska on Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:44 pm

PART I - LEADER
Name: High Emperor Alexsander Romanov
Nationality: Russo-Austrian
Appearance: A tall man of the Romanov Lineage, Alexsander has russet brown hair and a close-cropped beard after the military fashion. Clean-limbed, well muscled, a duelist rather than a bodybuilder. His deep gray eyes are borrowed from the Hapsburg lineage of his mother, and often wintry when reflecting the ice and cold of his homeland.
Biography: Born only shortly after the flight of the Russian royal family from their homeland to the Austral Continent, Alexsander grew up in the habitat at St. Petersburg, knowing from his earliest years the harsh conditions of life in the Undercities and the Ice Wastes of Antarctica. Raised with a keen sense of his position and the destiny he had been denied, heir to both the crowns of the Austro-Hungarian Empire and the Tsardom of All the Russians, his drive is legendary, and his ambition unfaltering.

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Name: The Empire in Exile
Territories: Antarctica
Ideology: Monarchism, Futurism, State Capitalism/Corporatism, Revanchism, Social Conservatism
History: Born of the Russian holdings in the Antarctic established in 1885, the Empire in Exile grew to become a formidable manufacturing and maritime power in the southern oceans of the world due to her reputation as a land of freedom and opportunity, her delved factory-cities flourishing on a supply of cheap resources mined from the Antarctic interior and buttressed by the advanced technologies of an intelligentsia that fled the chaos of the world at large. The intermarriage of the deposed Hapsburgs with the ruling Romanov bloodline led to the formal creation of the High Emperor, lord of both of their formidable claims, and a burning national spirit that will see their foes drowned in blood and fire in order to regain their lost birthright.
Flag: A black double-headed eagle marching on a field of black-and-white solitaire.
1st City: St. Petersburg
2nd City: Novo Vienna
3rd City: Volksgrad
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Lunas Legion
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Lunas Legion » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:55 pm

PART I - LEADER
Name: Napoléon VI
Nationality: French
Appearance: This guy.
Brief Biography: Born 1914. Fought in French Foreign Legion, French resistance and French Army prior to restoration to throne in 1947. Constitutional monarch, despises communists and royal houses who refuse to acknowledge the supremacy of the Bonapartes as the leaders of defence of the old order.

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Name: Restored/Second Holy Roman Empire
Territories: De jure/de facto, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Spain, Portugal, Algeria, Aden, San Marino. De facto via proxy monarchs, Tunisia, Dutch/British Indonesia, French Indochina, Kuwait, Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Yemen, Oman, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the Vatican.
Ideology: Imperialism, Constitutional Monarchism, Conservatism, Anti-Communism, Neo-Colonialism
Brief History: The Second Holy Roman Empire is a result of the Second World War and it's aftershocks. Napoléon VI, during the war, had become de facto leader of the right-wing elements of French resistance. A communist coup immediately after the war's end, which was barely put down, led to French politics polarising, ultimately culminating in a monarchist restoration in the mid 1940s. Similar coups happened across the rest of Europe in the aftermath of the war, some succeeding, some failing, but all destabilising Western Europe. Napoléon VI, allied with various exiled or currently reigning royal families within Europe and their supporters, and with no support from elsewhere in the world seeming likely, embarked on a long and bloody campaign to purge communism from the western half of the continent and to keep it out, installing the various royal houses where deposed, often bringing in remnants of previous non-communist regimes to prop them up as needed.

After the restoration of the Pope and the House of Savoy to Rome, Napoléon VI was formally crowned Emperor of the Second Holy Roman Empire, and the Empire soon found itself engaged in bloody colonial wars. Although somewhat overburdened by its commitments to its proxies and member states, the empire remains relatively stable at home if not abroad in the colonies, where a policy of balancing the communists, nationalists and loyalists has allowed for the Empire to retain its de facto control over them for some time.

Most of its colonial territories are also puppet states under native monarchs, while their European counterparts have less autonomy, being structured into a more federal system of government, with the House of Bourbon ruling over France while the Bonapartes rule the whole Empire.
Flag: Here.
1st City: Paris
2nd City: Madrid
3rd City: Singapore

I'm back.
Last edited by Lunas Legion on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Last edited by William Slim Wed Dec 14 1970 10:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

Confirmed member of Kyloominati, Destroyers of Worlds Membership can be applied for here

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Reposting old apps is quite acceptable, I haven't change anything, not even the mechanics.

Although I am thinking about maybe adding some new types of secret operations.

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Back at it again I see.
Reserve the US.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:28 pm

Sino-Soviet Union intensifies
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 pm

I’d like to join this one.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Hmm, either commie China or "Eurasia" (a bigger USSR).
NS stats are not used.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:30 pm

Democratic East-Asia wrote:Sino-Soviet Union intensifies

Fades out of existence

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:32 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Democratic East-Asia wrote:Sino-Soviet Union intensifies

Fades out of existence

Comrade Chernenko and the glorious armies of the proletariat shall sweep away capitalism once and for all!
NS stats are not used.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:50 pm

PART I - LEADER
Name: Giliu Di Sarausa, Emperor of Sicily
Nationality: Sicilian
Appearance: Image
Brief Biography: Giliu was born to a Sicilian noble house in 1923, raised on strict monarchist beliefs as well as Sicilian separatism. He grew up in a climatic period in the second Italian states history, with the rise of Mussolini and in his father's eyes the betrayal of Victor Emmanuel. In time, the Di Sarausas became central to a growing Sicilian Resistance movement that aligned itself with the Allies during the war. After his father's death in 1951, Giliu was crowned the second Siclian Emperor.

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Name: The Sicilian Empire, or the Second Kingdom, or Sicily
Territories: Two Sicilies territory, Bosnia/Herzegovia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Libya, and Greece. Proxy states in Iran, Bulgaria and Turkey
Ideology: Absolute Monarchist, Conservative, Futurist, Self-Determination, Western Aligning, Anti-Communist

Brief History: Following the establishment of Mussolini's regime, many Sicilians began to join a once small sepratist movement as they felt the appointment of the Fascist constituted a betrayal of the south by the Monarchy. Though many followed similar absolutist and far-right ideologies similar to the fascists, they desired their independence first and foremost and began a bitter civil war in 1941 for it. This allowed for them to align themselves with the Allies and help the war effort on the Italian Peninsula. In 1943, following the collapse of the Fascist regime, the Sicilian movement was able to establish itself as it's own nation, and even headed an invasion of the Axis run Balkans, though it refused to give up this land following the war. Sicily became formally established in 1945 at the conclusion of the war, naming itself the Sicilian Empire under it's Neo-Monarchist rule and established a heavy Anti-Communist stance, purging much of the Balkan communist movement.

In 1958 Sicily became one of the new nuclear powers in the world, a prospect that scared it's western friends given the regimes similarities to Mussolini and Emmanuel's regime two decades before, driving Sicily to pursue International self-determination, launching coups in Bulgaria and Turkey that put Sicily friendly leaders in positions as heads of state. Most recently Sicily had the Shah of Iran assassinated and "democracy" restored to the country under a Sicilian puppet president.
Flag: Image
1st City: Syracuse
2nd City: Belgrade
3rd City: Athens
Last edited by The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

WIP

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:56 pm

PART I - LEADER
Name: Emperor Nathaniel "Nathan" Pensk
Nationality: American
Appearance: No idea.
Brief Biography:

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Name: The American Empire
Territories: Mainland United States, Cuba, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Morocco.
Ideology: Monarchy
Brief History:
Flag:
1st City: New York
2nd City: Washington D.C
3rd City: Chicago

Bentus
Senator

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Bentus » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:02 pm

You know what ditch my earlier reservation - I'm going to go for a communist South American union I think. Give me whatever reservations seem fair :)
- - Bentus
- -
1 2 3 >4< 5
Possible threat.
Forces active in a warzone.
At peace.
Member of The Galactic Economic and Security Organization

NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.
"Though I fly through the valley of Death, I shall fear no evil. For I am at the Karman line and climbing." - Bentusi SABRE motto

North America Inc wrote:13. If Finland SSR or Bentus anyone spams the Discord with shipping goals, I will personally tell your mother.

How Roleplays Die <= Good read for anyone interested in OPing

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:08 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:PART I - LEADER
Appearance: (Image)
Brief Biography: Giliu was born to a Sicilian noble house in 1923, raised on strict monarchist beliefs as well as Sicilian separatism. He grew up in a climatic period in the second Italian states history, with the rise of Mussolini and in his father's eyes the betrayal of Victor Emmanuel. In time, the Di Sarausas became central to a growing Sicilian Resistance movement that aligned itself with the Allies during the war. After his father's death in 1951, Giliu was crowned the second Siclian Emperor.

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Territories: Sicily, Bosnia/Herzegovia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Libya, and Greece. Proxy states in Iran, Bulgaria and Turkey
Ideology: Absolute Monarchist, Conservative, Futurist, Self-Determination, Western Aligning, Anti-Communist

Brief History: Following the establishment of Mussolini's regime, many Sicilians began to join a once small sepratist movement as they felt the appointment of the Fascist constituted a betrayal of the south by the Monarchy. Though many followed similar absolutist and far-right ideologies similar to the fascists, they desired their independence first and foremost and began a bitter civil war in 1941 for it. This allowed for them to align themselves with the Allies and help the war effort on the Italian Peninsula. In 1943, following the collapse of the Fascist regime, the Sicilian movement was able to establish itself as it's own nation, and even headed an invasion of the Axis run Balkans, though it refused to give up this land following the war. Sicily became formally established in 1945 at the conclusion of the war, naming itself the Sicilian Empire under it's Neo-Monarchist rule and established a heavy Anti-Communist stance, purging much of the Balkan communist movement.

In 1958 Sicily became one of the new nuclear powers in the world, a prospect that scared it's western friends given the regimes similarities to Mussolini and Emmanuel's regime two decades before, driving Sicily to pursue International self-determination, launching coups in Bulgaria and Turkey that put Sicily friendly leaders in positions as heads of state. Most recently Sicily had the Shah of Iran assassinated and "democracy" restored to the country under a Sicilian puppet president.
Flag: (Image)

Oh hi Mark!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:11 pm

Harkback Union wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:PART I - LEADER
Appearance: (Image)

PART II - SUPERPOWER
Territories: Sicily, Bosnia/Herzegovia, Montenegro, Albania, Serbia, Libya, and Greece. Proxy states in Iran, Bulgaria and Turkey

Flag: (Image)

Oh hi Mark!

What a story Hark.

Harkback Union
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Harkback Union » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
Harkback Union wrote:
Oh hi Mark!

What a story Hark.

I did not nuke her, I did not!!...

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:28 pm

Could I reserve the territory of Nazi Germany in 1939 but with no Polish territory?
Last edited by The Imperial Warglorian Empire on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:30 pm

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Could I reserve the territory of Nazi Germany in 1939 but with no Polish territory?

I mean, considering WWII is canon and no one had any intention of letting the Nazis go on, I would say probably not.

ApplePieistan
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 06, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby ApplePieistan » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:31 pm

Dibs on Iceland and Greenland.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse