NATION

PASSWORD

Error

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Fetra
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Error

Postby Fetra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:13 am

Hi to all , I want to know if I answered the wrong to a question of an issue ... I want to know if I can repair it or not ... So if I can remake the issue and choose the right answer that I wanted to choose but I made a mistake . :blink: :blush: :bow:

Greater Gilead
Diplomat

Founded: May 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Gilead » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:15 am

No, you can't. What's done is done.
You can set in your settings to require confirmation, it will ask if you are sure this option is the one you want.
Before jumping to conclusions, look at my FAQ fact book. FAQ here:FAQ Ask Questions Here
Proudly violating WA resolutions since May 25, 2017! Visit The Republic of Gilead!
( -_- ) My nation does support my political views...deal with it.
"Under His Eye" is a blessing. It's asking God to keep them under His eye.
Deropia wrote:Jason can't help but laugh as the scotch bottle, followed soon after by the pie, fly through the air of the chamber. "Ah, this place may be a mad-house...but its the best damn posting I've ever had...".

The Bible Baptist Republic wrote:Ambassador Conklin reads the proposal, blinks twice, and mutters "There ain't enough whiskey to deal with this crap."

Nescala
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nescala » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:17 am

Greater Gilead wrote:No, you can't. What's done is done.
You can set in your settings to require confirmation, it will ask if you are sure this option is the one you want.

I can only echo this. Additionally, the issue may come around again. Just answer other issues the way you think they will gain the results you want them to. If you're aiming for high economy, then answer issues with that in mind, etc.

Fetra
Attaché

Founded: Apr 13, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Ok , very good

Postby Fetra » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:37 am

Ok,thanks for the answer! :) :hug:

Return to Got Issues?