NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 39 - Örkendrem, Darkmania | OOC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

World Hit Festival 39 - Örkendrem, Darkmania | OOC

Postby Izmedu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:18 pm

WELCOME TO THE 39TH WORLD HIT FESTIVAL

DRAFT THREAD - IC THREAD

After 11 editions of being in the World Hit Festival and with one Junior World Hit Fesitval win, Darkmania have officially won their first World Hit Festival in Doportedas, Britonisea with Cärtenne Sërnänä's "Tou Ë Yr." As the winners, DaTV for the first time now have the hosting rights to a WHF on their hands and they have accepted the hosting mantle. This will be Darkmania's first time hosting an international song contest.

What is the World Hit Festival?
The World Hit Fesitval (WHF) is a multiversal song competition. Each nation shall enter 1 song and 1 artist, and it shall be 'performed' via roleplay. Most nations tend to use a real life tune as a musical backing, but every entry submitted to the World Hit Festival is required to have original lyrics (ie. if you submit a tune, you must re-write the lyrics), so this does mean that instrumental entries are blocked from entering the contest.

WHF operates with three threads, the OOC, Draft, and IC threads. The one you are seeing now is the OOC/Sign-ups thread, the main place for you to discuss the contest, reveal your entrant, etc. All OOC chatter goes here. The Draft Thread, opened by the host, is the second thread opened up during a WHF contest, and this draft thread is where nations will post and work on their entries until a deadline determined by the host. The IC thread, also opened by the host is the third and final thread attached to a WHF, and it is where the host will transfer your entries.

The World Hit Festival has had a very long history in NationStates, and a thread by the second overseer (Euskirribakondara) has been created to compile this long history. Click here for a thread with links to every OOC and IC thread of all World Hit Festivals so far. Click this for a statistical database of all WHF participants. (the latter link is outdated). For winners, click here to see a full list of all WHF winners with links to their entries.

For those wanting a look at the immediate past, here are a collection of links to the most recent WHF: OOC Thread - Draft Thread - IC Thread

We also have a Discord server!

Details about the show!

Schedule
Draft Thread Opens: May 12
Sign-Ups Close: May 19
Draft Thread Closes, IC Thread Up: May 26
Voting Deadline: June 2
Results Revealed: June 3-10

Rules and Procedures
  1. A nation is allowed to submit 2 puppets maximum to the contest, meaning that a user can be controlling at most 3 nations in the contest.
  2. The voting procedure is as follows: 5 points to your favorite, 4, 3, 2, and 1 to your 5th favorite. All votes are sent to the host through telegram.
  3. Users are allowed to receive 8 points maximum from their puppets. Meaning, a user with three nations can use Nation B and C (with B and C giving 4 points each) to give Nation A 8 points total, but nothing more.
  4. A nation is also required to vote, but there is no penalty for not voting. The host will make up your votes in the event that they do not have your votes.
  5. All or at least most of the written lyrics must be original. Should any user spot any concerns, don't hesitate to let the overseer or current host know.
  6. If more than 30 nations successfully post complete entries on the draft thread, semi-finals will be held.

Signing Up
You've read the rules and what it's about, and you wanna join? Awesome! To confirm that you are indeed participating, fill out the sign-up form below. It is not necessary to immediately complete the sign-up form in full immediately, as a post saying you'll participate is also fine. However, please do fill out the form to completion during the contest.
Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation:[/b]
[b]Broadcaster:[/b]

[b]Song Title:[/b]
[b]Artist:[/b]
[b]Language(s):[/b]
[b]Title Transcription (if required):[/b]
[b]Title Translation (if required):[/b]
[b]Tune:[/b]

[b]Picture of Participant:[/b]
[b]The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language:[/b]
[/box]

For WHF veterans, this sign-up form will look very familiar as it is the same sign-up form for the past 15 editions. However, for debutantes, I have provided a sample application using WHF32's winning entry in a spoiler, with explanations in brackets.

Additionally, the host has asked for two postcard related items and they have been added up to the sign-up form. These items will be explained in the post immediately following this one.

Nation: Euskirribakondara (name of your nation goes here)
Broadcaster: EUSK1 (name of your broadcaster goes here, and this is usually your national broadcaster that would broadcast the WHF. For a real life comparison, think of the BBC in the UK.)

Song Title: "По, Дај Ми Любавте" (name of your song)
Artist: Nadija Djokanović (the name of the artist that will 'perform' the song in your roleplay.)
Language(s): Sirbadian, Euskal, Hinga (the language(s) that your lyrics will be performed in)
Title Transcription (if required): "Po, Daj Mi Ljubavte" (if your song's language utilizes another script such as Cyrillic, you would put the romanization of that title here. In this example, По, Дај Ми Любавте is Po, Daj Mi Ljubavte. Otherwise, this part can be omitted.)
Title Translation (if required): Come On, Give Me Your Love (the translation of your song's title to English. If your song is in English already, this part can also be omitted.)
Tune: Here (most WHF tunes will have tunes attached to them, such as this entry using Poli Genova's If Love Was a Crime. If you are using a tune, do provide a link of the tune in this form. However, there are cases in which users do not submit a tune and use self-penned songs, in which case, filling out this part is not required.)

Participating Nations
Adab: "Always Be That Way" by Maria Alfassa
Amenria: "Gadis Manis" by BGT (Barudak Gang Tukang)
Ascion: "Stand Up" by Sector7 / Sector Seven
Besen: "Sand" by Georgie Green
Britonisea: "Junteräpten" by KAYLEY
Chameliya: "Ketá ra Ketí" by Ánmol Pokhrel
Cleaca: "Pulse" by Ita Vavea & Jason Tarudo Band
Darkmania: "Den Siste Høst" by Särä DeLörna
Estogium
Ethane
The Free Republic of Apikai: "A Requiem of Empathy (Or, Are you sleeping well?)" by LIGHT
Fromulya: "Kaming" by TBA
Indochina and Thailand: "Even The Moon Goes Out" by Samyan Khuntilanont (Sam1)
Izmedu: "El paradais" by Lana Vukusic
Kalosia
Kalmurland: "Set The Sails" by Einherjar
Lachana: "Heartache Palace" by Madame V
Lochario: "Sun Dance" by Novislav Djudzich
Lons: "Êv Gagân Litôs" by Ktold
Mabuhay Land: "Sama-samang Aabutin Lahat" by Velasca Ramos
Mercedini: "Home" by CONGRUENCE
Merecendi
Nightom
Normandy and Picardy: "Tragedy" by Julie Arsenalle
Nusalia: "Meet You in Autumn" by Wia Rosmala
Platerdam: "Cantarás" by L'anima
Saint Dovan Ena: "No Fears" by Anna Yungo
Skanden
TIDS Hiklarmangia: "A wery questionable entry THAT is illegal?!? (18+) (DO WATCH) (NOT CLICKBAIT) (2SPOKKY5YOU)" by Slavie
Todaskakys
Todlichebujoku
Togonistan: "Aura" by Levi

Skeeter Davis - The End of the World (Adab)
Winner - Really Really (Amenria)
B.A.P - Skydive (Ascion)
Troye Sivan - Bloom (Besen)
Margaret - In My Cabana (Britonisea)
Glass Animals - Life Itself (Chameliya)
Mimicry - Heat (Cleaca)
Pernilla Karlsson – Nar jag blundar (Darkmania)
kudasi - the girl i haven't met (The Free Republic of Apikai)
Sevak Khanagyan - Qami (Fromulya)
R. City ft. Adam Levine - Locked Away (Indochina and Thailand)
Francesca Michielin - L'amore esiste (Izmedu)
Alestorm - Drink (Kalmurland)
Lorde - Perfect Places (Lachana)
Roki Vulović - Pukovnice Čoliću (Lochario)
Ladytron - Ghosts (Lons)
Lea Salonga - Tagumpay Nating Lahat (Prize of All of Us) (Mabuhay Land)
EQUINOX - Bones (Mercedini)
Lucie Jones - Never Give Up On You (Nightom)
Natalia Nykiel - Kokosanki (Normandy and Picardy)
Tasya Rosmala - Egois (Nusalia)
Il Divo - Passera (Platerdam)
Corinne Hermés - Si La Vie Est Un Cadeau (Saint Dovan Ena)
North Korea - No Motherland Without You (TIDS Hilkarmangia)
Avicii - The Nights (Todaskakys)
Vajé - Laura (Walk With Me) (Togonistan)

It's a lot to take in, but as I've mentioned before, there are nations here that are willing to help. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them on this thread or to TG any of us. Most importantly, enjoy your time here and enjoy the music.
Last edited by Izmedu on Sat May 26, 2018 10:54 am, edited 18 times in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:19 pm

As stated on the OP, the host has asked for two postcard related items that I'll explain in further detail here.

Picture of Participant: Put an image of your IC participant here.
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Translate any variation of this phrase into your national language.

If you have any questions about this, please contact the overseer and/or the host.
Last edited by Izmedu on Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Darkmania » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:42 pm

OFFICIAL DETAILS FOR WORLD HIT FESTIVAL 39: Örkendrem, Darkmania

”Make Your Wishes Come True"

Darkmania and DaTV have the great opportunity to be the host of one of the most popular song contest in the multiverse. It has been a dream for DaTV to host this event, and after their win at Britonisea in WHF`38, they can “make their wish come true”. The World Hit Festival 39 is held in the darkmanian capital, Örkendrem. Örkendrem is chosen as it has the necessary infrastructure to host this kind of event, and because DaTV isn’t sure if the other cities in Darkmania have the needed infrastructure for this kind of event, but will checking it at a later date when Darkmania gets the opportunity to host this event again.

• Örkendrem, The City That Never Stops The Time

Örkendrem is the capital city of Darkmania. Founded around 991- 995, it's not only the biggest city in Darkmania, it`s one of the oldest cities in Darkmania, if not the oldest city. With a population around 12 Million, its made for big events like the World Hit Festival. There is always something to do in the Capital city. There are over 100 museums to visit. There are famous areas to explore. And there are Like visiting the Old Town Square. (Pictured here).

Örkendrem is the place where the old meet and mix with the new. There are 5 preserved castles to explore, while you can see in the same place see 90 metre high skyscrapers in the Ertÿna District at the same day. You can the 600-year-old Rÿstanut Castle (Pictured under), while you can take the Metro to see the two biggest and most modern football- (soccer) arenas at the same, Örkendrem Nätionaljë Foëtbäll Arëna, and Örkemdrm Fërtÿnrän Foëtbäll Arëna, which was the backdrop for Kärolina Füks at WHF 38. One of them is the venue of the World Hit Festival.

• Venue And Stage

The venue that will host the WHF is the “Örkendrem Nätionaljë Foëtbäll Arëna” (Örkendrem National Football (Soccer) Arena). I know what you are going to say “Darky, why a football stadium with 20 000 seats?”. The reason why it will be hosted in ÖNFA is that it was built with a retractable roof. Plus, if you add 5 000 more seats, it makes it the perfect venue for the WHF. Sure, it's 15 000 less than last year, but it doesn't matter, as this will be the location for someone who will get their wish come true and gets their name written in the stars forever.
When the venue was built in 2008 to 2013, its cost around £205 million to build. But the price aside, its been well used, as it has been used from football-matches, to concerts, to even two live broadcasts of the final of “Darkmanias Got Talent”. ÖNFA will add the WHF to their list of things they have hosted.

Ok. The stage is the same as Oslo 2010. There is no LED wall this time, so its a challenge to adapt to the stage. Don't worry, the alternative lightning wall used in 2010 will be used. You can use what you want. Pyro. Smoke. Fire. Confetti. Epic Sax Guy. There are over 25 cameras looking at the stage at once. So whatever happens on stage, will be broadcasted to millions of viewers who have turned on to watch and to cheer on their country and their performing act.

• Your Two Hosts

(btw, the font that will be used is called “Brush Script MT”)

DaTV will use two hosts for WHF, one male, and one female. Both names are along one of the biggest names in Darkmania. One has already been on the WHF stage, but she will return once again. Let us now meet the lucky two.
Clare Isis Lonfem is not a stranger when it comes to WHF, as she already has performed for Darkmania three times! (WHF 26, WHF 27 and WHF 33.) Today, she comes back, but as a host of this event. She is the sole host when it comes to the voting, but it isn’t an issue. At SFD 2018, she hosted the vote all of her self.
Jërn is 39 year old, and openly gay. While he has more experience than Clare when it comes to being a host, he will be the comic relief guy as he is a comedian by heart.

• Details for the postcards
The theme of the postcards is something you are able to do while visiting Darkmania. There will be sailing, tasting wine, going slalom, fishing, beach party, and much, much more. You are sadly not going to pick what your performers are gonna do on the postcards, but you will be able to have some influence on the postcard by translating the phrase “I made my dream come true”, if only one performer, or “We made our dream come true” if more than one.

• Details for the voting
The details of the voting are going to get revealed at a later day, but one thing I am going to reveal is that the format used at WHF38 are gonna used at WHF39. (1-4 are shown on screen, while the voting nation will reveal their 5 points with their spokesperson)

While I'm here, I would love feedback on how I host this. Its literally my first event I host here, so it isn't the highest quality here, but its used as a learning curve on how to host things here in NS. Send your praise or flame in either Discord or as a Telegram.
Last edited by Darkmania on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:33 am, edited 7 times in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Lachana
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

World Hit Festival 39 - Örkendrem, Darkmania | SIGN-UPS OPEN

Postby Lachana » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:46 pm

Madame V

Lachana's debut in World Hit Festival will be advocated for by Madame V. She is an extremely talented alternative artist who lives in Besen, but was born and raised in Lachana. She has released four albums, all charting highly in her country and Besen. She will be singing this time however, "Heartache Palace". This news comes after the announcement of the participation of Lachana in the Worldvision Song Contest.

Nation: Lachana
Broadcaster: LIBS

Song Title: "Heartache Palace"
Artist: Madame V
Language(s): English
Tune: Lorde - Perfect Places

Picture of Participant: Madame V
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Nous avons fait notre rêve.
Last edited by Lachana on Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Worldvision Results:
WV64: TBA

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:48 pm

Lachana wrote:
Madame V
(Image)

Lachana's debut in World Hit Festival will be advocated for by Madame V. She is an extremely talented alternative artist who lives in Besen, but was born and raised in Lachana. She has released four albums, all charting highly in her country and Besen. She will be singing this time however, "Heartache Palace". This news comes after the announcement of the participation of Lachana in the Worldvision Song Contest.

Nation:
Broadcaster:

Song Title: "Heartache Palace"
Artist: Madame V
Tune: Lorde - Perfect Places

Picture of Participant: Madame V
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Nous avons fait notre rêve.

Confirmed. And Besen will post it's sign-up soon.

To-Das Kavysyan Kystareyu Syyeryn Joraya
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby To-Das Kavysyan Kystareyu Syyeryn Joraya » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Nation: Todaskakys
Broadcaster: TDKK

Song Title:
Artist:
Language(s): Azadei/English probably
Title Transcription (if required):
Title Translation (if required):
Tune: Lost Frequencies & Netsky - Here with You

Picture of Participant:
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Kayuadei kayonovasa teka
Last edited by To-Das Kavysyan Kystareyu Syyeryn Joraya on Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:36 pm

The apps above have been ACCEPTED and will be added to the OP.

Additionally, Izmedu also confirms its participation and entry down below.

Nation: Izmedu
Broadcaster: RTI

Song Title: El paradais
Artist: Lana Vukusic
Language(s): Izmeduan
Title Translation (if required): Paradise
Tune: Francesca Michielin - L'amore esiste

Picture of Participant: https://i.imgur.com/CH3qeWH.png
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Stvorio sam mi san pravi
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Normandy and Picardy
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Normandy and Picardy » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Nation: Normandy and Picardy
Broadcaster: NNN

Song Title: Twirling
Artist: Gerard Marcellant
Tune: Ryk - You and I

Picture of Participant: Will come soon
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: J'ai réalisé un rêve
Northern French Names but with a general Western Med vibe, welcome to N&P

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ethane » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:10 pm

In. Yes, you heard right. Ethane WILL be entering this edition.
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

Postby Britonisea » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:19 pm

Official application coming soon, but ofc you know that we will be sending KAYLEY with the song "Junteräpten" - a song in Britonish.

Tune is In My Cabana by Margaret.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Platerdam
Envoy

Founded: Jan 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Platerdam » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:16 am

Nation: Platerdam
Broadcaster: NBN

Song Title: Cantarás
Artist: L'anima (Matthew Palmer, Joyce Barker, Jason Clifton, Neil Harding)
Language(s): Spanish
Title Translation (if required): You will sing.
Tune: Passerá - Il Divo

Picture of Participants:
Image [Left to Right: Neil Harding, Joyce Barker (back-centre), Matthew Palmer (front-centre), Jason Clifton]

The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: We made our dream come true/Noi facemmo avverarsi il nostro sogno.
THE FEDERAL STATES OF PLATERDAM - STATI FEDERATI DI PLATERDAM

The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:02 am

Nation: Lochario
Broadcaster: LOC-TV
Song- Sun Dance
Artist- Novislav Djudzich
Picture of the Artist http://metal-crotch-guy.wikia.com/wiki/Novislav_Đajić

Tune: Roki Vulović - Pukovnice Čoliću

Language(s) : English

The phrase in the national language: Mi maki mjin sif thän
Last edited by The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:04 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 am

The Authoritarian Republic of Lochario wrote:Nation: Lochario
Broadcaster: LOC-TV
Song- Sun Dance
Artist- Novislav Djudzich
Picture of the Artist http://metal-crotch-guy.wikia.com/wiki/Novislav_Đajić

Tune: Roki Vulović - Pukovnice Čoliću

Language(s) : English

The phrase in the national language: Mi maki mjin sif thän

Type in remove kebab and you'll see our accordion guy which will sing

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:12 am

Yes, I said that WHF39 was going to get an NF from me. But due to being the host, its postponed to a future WHF.

Nation: Darkmania
Broadcaster: DaTV

Song Title: Den Siste Høst
Artist: Särä DeLörna
Language(s): Norwegian Bokmål
Title Translation (if required): The Last Autumn
Tune: Pernilla Karlsson – Nar jag blundar

Picture of Participant: IDK, maybe here?
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: “Jeg fikk mitt drøm oppfulgt»
Last edited by Darkmania on Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:43 am

All applications and sign-ups above have been ACCEPTED and added to the OP! Welcome aboard :)

Additionally, I'd like to welcome back Ethane (you better post an entry this time tho :p ) and also welcome Lochario to the WHF fold. It's always nice to see new faces.

Darkmania, the details are looking fabulous! I can't wait to see how this will work in action in the IC thread. This WHF is already shaping up to be a great one.

Hope to see more sign-ups from you all!

Togonistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Togonistan » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 pm

Levi to represent Togonistan in WHF 39.

Lucky 7 revealed today that 45-year old native singer Levi will be representing Togonistan in the upcoming World Hit Festival in Örkendrem.

Nation: Togonistan
Broadcaster: Lucky 7

Song Title: ''Aura''
Artist: Levi
Tune: Vajé - Laura (Walk With Me)

Picture of Participant: Here
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: I puta mai taku moe

Hiklarmangia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hiklarmangia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm

Nation: TIDS Hikarmangia
Broadcaster: WTF

Song Title: A very questionable entry. (18+)
Artist: Slavie
Language(s): ???
Tune: “MineCraft Awesome Parodys”- MINE DIAMONDS | miNECRAFT PARODY OF TAKE ON ME

Picture of Participant: No
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language:
“Yr mëg möy drÿm sürt”
Last edited by Hiklarmangia on Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is a puppet for Darkmania.

This is mostly only used for joke RP with"of the best English that is of perfect". If I accidentally use this instead of my main, then blame Canada.

In-Character, Forum-Only Name is TIDS Hiklarmangia. (The Indipendenent Darkmanian State)

Kalmarlund
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalmarlund » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:27 am

Nation: Kalmarlund
Broadcaster: K×T

Song Title: Set The Sails
Artist: Einherjar
Tune: Alestorm - ''Drink''

Picture of Participant: Here
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Vi gjorde vår dröm till verklighet

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

2nd attempt for Besen!

Postby Besen » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:01 am

Georgie Green

It's time for Georgie Green, street busker- literally chosen from the pavements of Lipa (capital of Besen)- to shine and show off his acoustic, smooth, silky vocal in the World Hit Festival 39, Darkmania. The song has been carefully put together by a team of music professionals with the opinions of the general Besenian public too. Elements were thrown about from all sorts of Record Labels, to create the perfect song for WHF. We feel that we have got it this time. Georgie Green will bring his guitar and soul to Örkendrem, along with passion and desire to win it all.

Nation: Besen
Broadcaster: BeseniaUne

Song Title: Honey
Artist: Georgie Green
Tune: George Ezra - Paradise

Picture of Participant: Georgie Green
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Vo mideri mina drimenti comir trunta
Last edited by Besen on Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:47 am

Hiklarmangia wrote:-SNIP-

Oh and i forgot to say that hes my puppet. :p
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Izmedu
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:39 am

All apps and sign-ups have been ACCEPTED and added to the OP. Welcome aboard!

Let's keep the sign-ups flowing in, this is looking great :)

Chameliya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chameliya » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 am

Nation: Chameliya
Broadcaster: CháReTe

Song title: Ketá ra Ketí
Artist: Ánmol Pokhrel
Language(s): English, Chameliyali
Title Transcription (if required): n/a
Title Translation (if required): Boys and Girls
Tune: Life Itself by Glass Animals

Picture of Participant: Ánmol Pokhrel
The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Hámíle hámro sapaná sachchá banáyau
Last edited by Chameliya on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chámelíyá Adhirájya | Kingdom of Chameliya
Om Mani Padme Húñ | Hail to the Jewel in the Lotus

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:41 pm

Reminder!

There will not be a LED wall, nor some forms of Projection. Instead, the 2010 lights will be used. Here is a link of the stage with those light in action here.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

To-Das Kavysyan Kystareyu Syyeryn Joraya
Secretary

Founded: Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby To-Das Kavysyan Kystareyu Syyeryn Joraya » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:15 am

In light of recent events, Todaskakys's new tune will be Avicii - The Nights.

Nusalia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusalia » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:07 pm

Nation: Nusalia
Broadcaster: Net. Musix

Song Title: "Meet You in Autumn"
Artist: Wia Rosmala
Tune: Tasya Rosmala - Egois

Picture of Participant:

The phrase "I/We made mine/Our dream come true" in your national language: Mari buat impian menjadi nyata
Last edited by Nusalia on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N E G A R A -- N U S A L I A -- -- S A T U -- I D E N T I T A S

National Factbook | Nusalian Parliamentary Debates | Air Nusalian | Lapak Diskusi Indonesia

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates