NATION

PASSWORD

Create a World's History

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:11 am

Haremm wrote:Remnants of the Maxtopian government reestablished the Kingdom of Maxtopia crowning King Max V as its ruler on the capital city of Maxland.

1289: Max V marries his wife, Isabella, who is well known across Maxtopia for her beauty. (It also helps that she's the eldest daughter of one of Maxtopia's most powerful nobles.)
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
And, since everybody is doing this now, here goes nothing: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 3.8&s=90.6

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:but it won't die to the autoprune, like the first Create a Nation's History thread.

I think I archived that.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=440559
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Economic Left/Right: -3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.13
And, since everybody is doing this now, here goes nothing: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 3.8&s=90.6

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Krotfordamions » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:44 pm

1290 MY-
The Imperium was forced to relocate to the southern continent but thankfully the country was quickly evacuated so most of its old power is still relatively intact and it has managed to take over the northern coast of the southern continent.
The old emperor died from the plague so his son named 'Magnus' rises to the throne.
The Imperium re-establishes contact with Maxtopia and establishes a trading post with the Akarian traders on the eastern edge of their empire and and bans them from coming further within the land.
The Imperium Medicium carries out a nationwide survey to determine if anyone is still infected and snatch those that are and secretly kill and burn their bodies to prevent the spread of plague.

(really though a mysterious plague that killed everyone!If everyone was killed in an area then the plague could'nt possibly infect the whole world if it did,the world governments must have been stupid as no one killed the infected,isolated their countries or simply evacuated to a plague free area.This plague really came out of nowhere destroying several narratives and wars and story arcs if you wanted a hard reset you simply should've made a new thread)

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction