NATION

PASSWORD

Create a World's History

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:11 am

Haremm wrote:Remnants of the Maxtopian government reestablished the Kingdom of Maxtopia crowning King Max V as its ruler on the capital city of Maxland.

1289: Max V marries his wife, Isabella, who is well known across Maxtopia for her beauty. (It also helps that she's the eldest daughter of one of Maxtopia's most powerful nobles.)
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:but it won't die to the autoprune, like the first Create a Nation's History thread.

I think I archived that.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=440559
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:44 pm

1290 MY-
The Imperium was forced to relocate to the southern continent but thankfully the country was quickly evacuated so most of its old power is still relatively intact and it has managed to take over the northern coast of the southern continent.
The old emperor died from the plague so his son named 'Magnus' rises to the throne.
The Imperium re-establishes contact with Maxtopia and establishes a trading post with the Akarian traders on the eastern edge of their empire and and bans them from coming further within the land.
The Imperium Medicium carries out a nationwide survey to determine if anyone is still infected and snatch those that are and secretly kill and burn their bodies to prevent the spread of plague.

(really though a mysterious plague that killed everyone!If everyone was killed in an area then the plague could'nt possibly infect the whole world if it did,the world governments must have been stupid as no one killed the infected,isolated their countries or simply evacuated to a plague free area.This plague really came out of nowhere destroying several narratives and wars and story arcs if you wanted a hard reset you simply should've made a new thread)

Frosia
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Frosia » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:55 pm

1291 MY

The military of the Imperium stages a coup against the Emperor. Magnus barely escapes with his life and is forced into hiding. A general of the Imperium claims the title of Emperor and the country falls into civil war as militarists and loyalists fight it out.

In Maxtopia, a minor peasant revolt turns into a revolution as their leader calls for the return of the republic and the resignation of the king. An army is raised by the king and a battle between the royalists and revolutionaries is imminent. During the turmoil another faction rises from the ashes. A Maxtopian general, Julius, declares a military junta and calls for stability. Large portions of the army in the north join Julius.

Zeph relciams the lands they lost to the Imperium. The plague killed the Sun Emperor and his son takes the throne. The Moon Emperor was spared but his people were not; a rebellion is brewing. The Ultzunic Order has collapsed into anarchy. The Fannus are rebelling in what was formally Nekojimonia. The Gün return to their homeland.

Awesome Dudes and Dudettes
Attaché

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Awesome Dudes and Dudettes » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:24 pm

i read the first page and thought this could be interesting, then i see the most recent posts....
/skip
General Jakerson, President and Founder of The Federation of Awesome Dudes and Dudettes
ANARCHY!!!
life is cool
vox guitars are underapperciated, you should listen to more post-punk, watch more films, make more art, and read more books
“It is fun to be alive. It's a hell of a lot better than being dead.” ― Joe Strummer, "Think globally, act locally."-Paul McCartney, "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." -John Lennon
_[' ]_- [_★_]- i\/\/i - ✿~✿ -⟨*✝*⟩
( -_Q) ( -_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_- ) ( -_- )
Copy and paste this into your signature if you support cool hats

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:00 am

Bumping this after my nation got recreated.
Sorry for not updating map, life has been heavily in the way
/skip
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Not 100% sure if this is necro-ing to the extreme, however I wish to potentially revive this.
As such, I will post the last updated map of this before I got too lazy to update. Hopefully, we can move from there with our nations. Have also gotten better with formatting which can be helpful. Also my life is back together so I can be more productive here instead of being a massive trainwreck
https://imgur.com/a/khstEKj
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:31 am

OOC: Nice to see the map update. Idk if I can go back to this anymore though
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 am

1292 MY
Daguo's king dies of gangrene after his leg got cut off in an accident. Daguo the 10th (Placeholder) is now king.

Shoggoth is hit by a pneumonia outbreak.

OOC: Can someone inform me what number Daguo's previous king before death was?
Last edited by Trinadaed on Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Demorvian
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Demorvian » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:39 pm

1293 MY

Shanxian sailors end up shiprecked on the forbidden island. They create a minor fishing outpost as they have no way of getting to anywhere else at the moment. They suddenly die from unknown causes one month later. It further solidifies the nature of the island as dangerous from the onwards.
Last edited by Demorvian on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(Typing With Autocomplete.)

The United States Government,and the rabies virus is a Kyle that overdoses on caffeine,and the rabies virus is not only about the rabies virus from this align with hydroelectric or working trebuchet against your have been flooded with vegetation align with Russia and Japan and internet explorer is the beginning of man's decline for you to find yourself in.

Trump 2020
Make America Great Again

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 am

Back in action? Spent the past day rereading this entire thread, getting me back into the zone, and now am more ready than ever.

1294 MY: The weather is absolutely perfect this year. A record breaking bumper crop just about everywhere ensures that there is more than enough to eat for everyone, with lots left for storage. Scholars marvel and debate at how it was possible to get 3 harvests done in 8 months. Sadly, agriculture isn't the only factor...

The Maxtopian Autocracy is established, with General Julius as it's leader. Both royalist and republican factions throw their support behind the new government. King Max is quietly assassinated. Hardcore republicans and some scattered religious extremists try rebelling in the south and centre of the country, but for the most part the rebels are easily chased away. By 1295 MY, the only place left in revolt is the city of Moderia, who's infamous defences will take a long time to crack.

The Unsermond painting is smuggled out of Moderia by Julius loyalists, mere days before the siege begins. It appears again in Kennbo, where Julius will use it as the backdrop for a speech about how his new Junta will rule.

Civil War in the Imperium continues! This year the forces of Emperor Magnus will be badly battered in the battle of Taros, which see many of troops defect to the militarist faction.

Takaria has a good year surging forth. After putting down a rebellion in the Ultzunic Order, they build a new outpost on the mouth of the mighty Haars river. Another outpost is placed just southeast of Hist, another on the southern tip of the Imperium and they open negotiations get their 4 cities on the Solar continent back.

After this series of humiliating defeats, the Farchasanid Emperor does a number of things. First, he moves the capital away from Faryan, and instead onto the coastal city of Persepolis. Next, he declares an era of modernisation, particularly of the military. Learning the lessons of the Guntai war, thousands of a new model of small cannon are ordered from Longnom.
Last edited by Chan Island on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Klorgia1
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Klorgia1 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:21 pm

1295 MY (part 1):

Nationalist Sunium and *Puyi-Lóng sign a secret pact in the event of a major offensive against the Sun Empire. Currently, an unstable and unnofical ceasefire had led to a lull on the so-called imperial continent. Knowing going public with the treaty might reinvigorate the Sun Empire to go on the offensive, the Puyi quietly began acting as middleman between Sunium and Takaria, hoping to bring peace to the alliance. unbeknown to them, Pendragon has begun laying the groundwork for a colony on the Southern Coast of Takaria in secret, and one of the ambassadors thought to have dissapeared in the wilderness found his secrets revealed and his last sight being thrown into the rocky mounds of Neo-Pan, the first castle of the empire of Pendragon on a new continent.

Armed with this knowledge and an expansionist king, The Sun empire prepares to rekindle their offensive-and asks Pendragon to take part.

*The Puyi have been growing at a steady pace away from the border, with the goal of creating a supply-chain to the coast as the precursor to a port city which can develop trade relations and grow the nation in allies, resources and prestige on the world stage.
News: This Sig Still Exists.

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:54 pm

bump
Last edited by Krotfordamions on Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bolgano
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolgano » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:55 pm

1296 MY
They get a strange material where they called it "Maxtoide" is believed to have supernatural powers
Ranking KPB: 95 (8.24)
Trigram: BGN
Titles: Wonder Cup 1, Beconailles (Andres Da Silva)

Giglaruf
Civil Servant

Founded: May 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Origins

Postby Giglaruf » Sat May 02, 2020 4:56 pm

A Colony of Pilgrims

A group fleeing from their tyrannical nation ran until they can run no more, leaving them in a desolate, harsh land. However, they could not keep going any longer. This place became their home. Within the first few months of their settlement, they found that hardly any crops could grow in the sandy soil. Terrible storms battered every building their built and wild animals terrorized them. But one day, one of the farmers began to observe a family of wolves living just outside his lot. This wolf pack thrived despite the odds. If those wolves could make it, then so could they. The people were determined to stay there, thus they spent months upon months doing whatever they could to survive. They learned to build structures that could hold up against the turbulent winds. They bred their crops to survive in the rough soil. They fought back against the wildlife that tormented them. It was not easy, but in a couple generations, it was clear that they had secured that place in the harsh land. They were the wolves that thrived.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction